Author Topic: EP7 Clues the Great White Shark Hunter  (Read 10803 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP7 Clues the Great White Shark Hunter
« on: March 23, 2005, 08:11:29 PM »
From the Story Board~
Episode 7 - 11 Survivors
Reward Challenge: S.O.S.
Reward: MRES (Meals Ready to Eat)
Immunity Challenge: Sea Stars

Next Thursday

A relationship get complicated--shot of Gregg and Jenn

Tom conf--this throws a monkey wrench into things

BJ scores for ulong
A decent size fish is laying on a board
Bj--this will win it

While Tom makes a slam dunk
it's the shark, flopping around on shore
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 08:15:10 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

Re: EP7 Clues the Great White Shark Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 09:46:33 PM »
Fishing challenge. Dang I wish I was there.  }2{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 10:18:08 PM »
Your to cute River  ]*[

Capped these thanks to OkieLoki @ MessHall for the Video

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 11:35:31 PM »

Two Survivors battle to provide for their tribe. One brings home a clam; one brings home a shark.
BJ Clam / Tom Shark

Sitting out a Challenge, one Survivor finds it hard to watch from the sidelines and doubts the tribe's ability to win.
Coby?

A tribe member is suspicious of a potential alliance forming between two very friendly tribemates that could spoil a game plan.
Tom

During a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribemate. Will it be enough to win? Steph takes over for Ibe?  {l{

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 02:32:53 AM »
What is that BJ catches, a trigger fish? Tom catches a black tip?

Coby was getting frustrated this last ep.

How are they gonna do the sitting out? A couple of Koror members will have to sit out back to back.

Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 01:51:52 PM »
A few screengrabs, no challenges ..some recycled stuff

VO:Thursday, Survivor is back on its regular night , the Ulong Tribe is down to 3
Steph: and I'm not ready to go yet
VO: because everweek theve been outplayed
Gregg: they must be absolutly beat up over this
VO: and on the other side of the island ,a blooming romance could effect the balance of power
Tom: were all watching seeing where the alliance ( lye , alligned? )
VO: and a Survivor first so incredible
Katie: OMG
VO: So unbelievable
Gregg: Your a mad man
VO: we never thought it would happen
YEAH !  Koror Cheering

« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 01:59:28 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 02:19:17 PM »
The pic of BJ with the splashing water is recycled...no beard.

The comment Gregg: they must be absolutly beat up over this

Do we think that Ulong loses the reward challenge or talking in general about the way Ulong keeps losing.

The last two fo Tom I think is him happy about the shark.

The group shot with Koror cheering I think is part of a challenge...you can count 7 people....must be have to collect something or beat the other team...you can see Tom, Ian, katie, Caryn, Jenn, I think Janu next to Ian with the dark hair...the person sittign down is either coby or gregg, Itam thinking Gregg as the beard you can see some skin and Coby has a full beard ~ just a guess.  Or I could be totaly off and it is when Gregg catches the shark...but I do not think he would be out alon.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 03:17:59 PM »
TDT Speculation

REWARD CHALLENGE/ "SOS" - Koror wins MREs?

Going back again to the challenge Storyboard (discussions: Sucks, Phoenix, Joker's Updates), the card for this week's RC is a hand-written one, which appears to say "SOS." This is the time-honored Survivor challenge used to rescue pathetically inadequate tribes (such as Boran in S3, and the post-switch Maraamu in S4), so it's a good fit here. Basically, it involves making a distress signal at your camp/beach. *Yawn*. The storyboard suggests the reward will be Meals Ready to Eat (beloved military rations), or MREs.

Does that fit the available vidcap evidence? Well, not surprisingly, this being not the most photogenic challenge, there aren't a ton of challenge caps this week. But we do see Koror celebrating on their beach, and Tom is among the people jumping and screaming. So it looks like, yes, this is an SOS challenge, and (shocking!) Koror wins another challenge. =]/

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ "Sea Stars"? - Koror wins
Another mostly-unseen challenge. We see Ulong marching to a challenge, and since the RC is most likely an in-camp affair, the march must be to the IC. There's a shot of someone (Bobby Jon? Gregg?) in the water, mixed in with the footage of Tom's shark hunting escapades. Might be from this challenge, maybe not. There's also a shot of the three remaining Ulongs, back in camp, looking even more dejected than usual, with their tribal flag tossed aside in disgust. So while we don't have a clue what the challenge involves, it looks like the plucky blue tribe blows it once again. (Just as Mersaydeez said). Koror wins.  *%#

BOOT/ Bobby Jon? Ibrehem?

Once again thanks to Mersaydeez, we're fairly confident another Ulong is getting the boot this week, and it's not Stephenie. So which is it? Tarzan the Outplayed (a.k.a. Jesus Christ Superstar)? Or Mr. Penitent (a.k.a. that invisible Muslim dude)? (Caps at right).

We're leaning toward Bobby Jon here. Stephenie's deal "to the end" with Bobby Jon was showcased last week, meaning it probably doesn't come to fruition (for Bobby Jon, at least). Basically, it guarantees Stephenie that obedient Bobby Jon will vote for Ibrehem, freeing Steph up to cut a second deal with Ibrehem, getting him to vote for Bobby Jon. At worst, it will be a three-way tie, and Stephenie can then turn around and re-honor her pledge to BJ, and they will both vote for Ibrehem. But chances are, Bobby Jon will go first. Also, the web promo features a repeat of Bobby Jon's flailing antics from the Ep2 RC, over-written with an "outplayed" graphic. This immediately follows a Stephenie confessional in which she talks about not being ready to leave.

Ibrehem is still a possibility, though. He got a spike in face time last week, largely due to his conflicts with James. Yet he's largely invisible in both the TV and web promos, while Bobby Jon is in every other scene. Then again, that's much like the show itself. Tough to say, but we'll lean Bobby Jon until or unless exculpatory evidence emerges.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2005, 06:08:08 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 07:13:48 PM »

TDT Update  *%#

BOOT/ Ibrehem?    
Once again thanks to Mersaydeez, we're fairly confident another Ulong is getting the boot this week, and it's not Stephenie. So which is it? Tarzan the Outplayed (a.k.a. Jesus Christ Superstar)? Or Mr. Penitent (a.k.a. that invisible Muslim dude)? (Caps at right).

We were leaning toward Bobby Jon here, until we realized that, with no silly ties possible this week, Stephenie's deal "to the end" with Bobby Jon guarantees that obedient Bobby Jon will vote for Ibrehem. So Stephenie's easiest route to the next episode is to simply throw her own vote in for Ibe as well. Ibrehem did get a spike in face time last week, largely due to his conflicts with James. Still, he's largely invisible in both the TV and web promos, while Bobby Jon is in every other scene. Then again, that's much like the show itself. Tough to say, but we'll go with Ibrehem for the boot (for now

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2005, 08:53:29 PM »
CBS Press Release
“The Great White Shark Hunter” -- Tom battles a shark…and wins, on SURVIVOR: PALAU, Thursday, March 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Meantime, when one tribe member is forced to sit out a challenge, they begin to doubt their tribe's ability to win. A tribe member is suspicious of a potential alliance forming between Gregg and Jennifer. During a crucial immunity challenge, one castaway takes over for a struggling tribe mate…will it be enough to win?

And, the eighth member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2005, 12:19:11 PM »
 (%#  TDT Updated again  |(

BOOT/ Ibrehem? Bobby Jon?

We were leaning toward Bobby Jon here, until we realized that, with no silly ties possible this week, Stephenie's deal "to the end" with Bobby Jon guarantees that obedient Bobby Jon will vote for Ibrehem. So Stephenie's easiest route to the next episode is to simply throw her own vote in for Ibe as well. Ibrehem did get a spike in face time last week, largely due to his conflicts with James. Still, he's largely invisible in both the TV and web promos, while Bobby Jon is in every other scene. Then again, that's much like the show itself.

Booting Bobby Jon, however, is something Stephenie tried to do a couple of episodes ago. And the web promo does imply BJ has been "outplayed" (see cap above). But it's difficult to imagine a scenario in which Stephenie could convince Ibrehem to vote against Bobby Jon instead of her. Tough to say, but we'll go with Ibrehem for the boot (for now).

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 08:57:01 PM »
Episode 7 Reward Challenge:  "SOS Distress Signal".  Reward: MRES (Meals Ready to Eat) 
In a fictitious scenario, a plane flies over the island. The castaways must build a distress signal on the beach to attract the pilot's attention. Best distress signal wins.  Not many vid caps for evaluation of the reward challenge but it does appear that this could be the SOS as Koror are seen on their beach looking up in the air and celebrating.

Koror tribe at their camp beach.  Appear to be celebrating while gazing upwards, possibly at a plane flying overhead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 7 Immunity Challenge - "Sea Stars"
According to the Challenge Board Spoiler, the episode 7 immunity challenge is titled "Sea Stars". 

Ulong arriving at the IC with Ibrehem carrying the tribal flag.

Ulong back at camp, post immunity challenge.  Looking dejected, they lost again.  Tribal flag is tossed off to the right. 

thanks to survivorfever!  pictures did not come along with this post, but they were there!!! }4{ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

}4{ pics fixed
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 09:49:05 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2005, 10:23:49 PM »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 10:26:28 PM »
thanks, puddin!! }4{ }bH{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 11:22:24 PM »
Anything for you Gammy  }^! Hard questions this week  ]-{ 
Interesting insider clip ..BJ & Steph had a plan before TC. BJ & Steph Knew it would be a tie and a revote with both her and BJ voting for James at the revote ! This sells my that IBE is the boot this week *%#

Liar, Liar
it starts off with Steph talking with James
Steph: are you sure Bobby's not going to vote for you?
James : I'm sure
Steph: are you sure
James: I'm sure ,Bobby won't vote for me
Steph : ok I gotta go talk to Bobby
James confessional says its Ibes time to go

Steph does liar liar I voted for Angie  B:) B:)

Steph to BJ : James doesn't think you'll ever vote for him

BJ to Steph " so tonight you and James will go for for IBE and.......
Steph : you and IBE will go for James
BJ: thats right

Steph confessional : so I said to BobbyJon ..what if its a tie? then what are we gonna do? were gonna put our butts on the line? and he assured me that he wants to make an alliance with me that if I vote for  James tonight he wants to vote Ibreham next
Steph to BJ : OK , I'll vote for James with you , thats only if you promise that if the three of us are still here you and I will go to the end and we'll vote Ibe off because I thik we deserve it best ..
BJ confessional: at this point in the game I'm looking in to the future ..and I don't think I can get to the end with Ibreham...so it will definitly be me and Stephanie ..all the wat to the end < shrug > if shes playing me I'll find out ..but I dont think she is ..

-------------------
Ulong Tribal Council
James Voted Out
-------------------

(Part 1)

Bobby Jon (Votes James): James oh James oh James man, oh shoot dude. I don’t want to do this. I wish we weren’t in these kinds of conditions and circumstances right now, you know? But we are. You know how the game is played and I do too. Have a good one.

James (Votes Ibraheim): Sorry bro. But you and I, we just don’t get along. We clash. It’s time for you to go. Bye.

Ibrehem (Votes James): Sorry brother.

Stephenie (Votes Ibreheim): I’m just trying to stick to my word, Ibe. Good luck, whatever happens.

(Revote – tiebreaker)

Bobby Jon (Votes James and doesn’t say anything)

Stephenie (Votes James): James, I’m so sorry to betray your confidence, but I have to do what’s right for me in the future now. It’s time for you to go. See you on the outside.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 11:26:24 PM by puddin »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2005, 12:29:45 AM »
Thanks for the last post Puddin.  I was a little confused when Steph voted IBE first and then voted James to break the tie.  I thought she had agree with BJ to vote James but with your information you posted, it makes sense now.  {^[

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2005, 12:35:03 AM »
The pic of ulong...is Ibe's head down to his chest?  what's that by his right shoulder?   I blew the photo up, but still can't quite figure it out.  *(^   
I'm thinking the few low shadows indicate morning or afternoon.  If morning, the day after last Tc; if afternoon...following IC. but which? Or, would they be so desperate to pray as a last resort??  </]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2005, 03:58:37 PM »
The pic of ulong...is Ibe's head down to his chest?  what's that by his right shoulder?   I blew the photo up, but still can't quite figure it out.  *(^   
I'm thinking the few low shadows indicate morning or afternoon.  If morning, the day after last Tc; if afternoon...following IC. but which? Or, would they be so desperate to pray as a last resort??  </]
His brain ?  </]

Vidcaps, Analysis and Predictions,

Episode 7, "The Great White Shark Hunter"

By Garbotalk, 3/27/05

Last episode we saw the continued downward spiral of poor Ulong, this time booting self-described "redneck" James.  Alliances were drawn between the duos of Ibrehem and Bobby Jon versus Stephenie and James.  While Stephenie voted with James the first vote at tribal council, she flipped and voted against him in the second round, securing his eviction.  Bobby Jon and Stephenie conspired to vote out James first, followed by Ibrehem next, if they were to lose again.  At least that’s what Bobby Jon believed.  Stephenie has proven herself to be the power player on Ulong, making the boot decisions each episode.  Her choice of evicting strength repeatedly has cost her tribe the opportunity to win challenges, forcing their return to tribal council week after week.

Why hasn't producer Mark Burnett provided a tribal swap or evened out the tribes to save Ulong as he's done in the past when teams became disproportionate?  Why are the challenges consistently physical?  There appears to be a fed up producer, tired of seeing tribes ditch strong physical players early year after year only to keep weak ones.  It's as if he's saying, "Get rid of your strong players early and your team will suffer for it, and suffer, and suffer."  Losing Jolanda was costly, as was losing Angie.  Maybe Ulong finally learned the lesson by getting rid of James, a weak player who hasn't contributed much in challenges.  In any case, future editions of Survivor will have players who have seen this season's hardest challenges ever endured by the weakest team ever chosen.  They won't want to repeat these errors, hopefully.  Maybe this will be known as the year survivors learned hard lessons and paid terrible prices.  Let's look at this week's clues.

From the CBS website: "A tribe member is suspicious of a potential alliance forming between two very friendly tribe mates that could spoil a game plan."

From the CBS Internet promo:  "V.O.: And on the other side of the island a blooming romance could affect the balance of power. Tom: We're all watching and seeing where the alliances lie."

From the end of episode promo: "VO: Next Thursday, Survivor is on at its regular night.  JP: A relationship gets complicated.  Tom: Their little romance could be a monkey wrench that we don't see coming."

From the CBS press release:  "A tribe member is suspicious of a potential alliance forming between Gregg and Jennifer."

The male bonding group of shark hunters Tom, Ian and Gregg has been compromised by Jenn's romance with Gregg.  Tom had intended an alliance of men, similar to what he has experienced with his fellow fire fighters back home.  Only back home, girlfriends don't get to sleep over at the firehouse.  This complicates matters.  Can Tom trust Gregg to put the strong male alliance ahead of Jenn?  No, he cannot.  This is the first inkling of Tom as power broker.  We've seen Tom strong in challenges.  We've seen him work hard and be supportive at camp.  But now we're going to see Tom as a strategic player, and it will be interesting.  Gregg revealed his plans to keep Jenn and eventually ditch Tom and Ian for Coby and Janu last episode.  Tom is now catching on to Gregg and Jenn's power alliance, and plans to watch his back.

From the CBS website: "Two Survivors battle to provide for their tribe. One brings home a clam; one brings home a shark."

From a CBS press release:  "The Great White Shark Hunter" -- Tom battles a shark…and wins, on SURVIVOR: PALAU , Thursday, March 31 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network."

From the CBS Internet:  "V.O.: And a Survivor First, so incredible…Katie: Oh my God!  V.O.: so unbelievable...Gregg: You're a mad man!  Koror: (cheering) V.O.: We never thought it would happen.  Tom: Yeah!"

From the end of episode preview:  "JP: Bobby Jon scores for Ulong.  Stephenie: Yeah, good job. Bobby Jon: Getting that fish felt like making the extra point to win the game. Tom: Ahhhh ha ha ha. JP: While Tom makes a slam dunk. Tom: How's that for a shark!"

This is the episode of the hunters for food from the sea, and the competition and victories of these men who hunt.  On Ulong, Bobby Jon finally captures a fish using the Hawaiian sling, snorkel, mask and fins won during a reward.  His fellow teammates, Stephenie and Ibrehem, cheer his victory.  On Koror, Gregg and Tom are deliriously happy after Tom hunts and captures a shark.  Who gets the clam?  I'd bet its Ian or Gregg, laughing that all they provided for food was a clam while Tom brought in a shark.  Tom is proving himself to be a provider, a leader in challenges and an essential power player for Koror.  His dominance over Gregg is now obvious.  This foreshadows doom for Gregg and Jenn's plan of turning the tables on Tom later in the game.  Tom, the great shark hunter, is going to compete to win no matter what the challenge, physical, mental or strategic gaming, and he'll succeed.

From the CBS website: "Sitting out a Challenge, one Survivor finds it hard to watch from the sidelines and doubts the tribe's ability to win."

From the CBS press release:  "Meantime, when one tribe member is forced to sit out a challenge, they begin to doubt their tribe's ability to win."

There is a surprising lack of challenge photos from the promos, but based on the pre-game story board, the challenges are the SOS reward challenge and something called Sea Stars for immunity.  Let's start with the SOS challenge.  This is a repeat of the SOS or save our souls challenge from All Stars in which each team makes an attention getting display on the beach.  The team with the SOS signal easiest to see from the sky wins a reward, which is usually dropped from the sky by parachute.  According to the story board, the reward for this challenge is meals ready to eat (MRE) sent down to the starving troops as in WWII via parachute.

Bobby Jon works hard to cut wood for Ulong's display.  Over on Koror, someone who must sit out watches and worries whether those participating will be able to win.  So many people must sit out now, that it is nearly laughable.  Only three members of Koror may participate, leaving five to sit out and watch.  I would guess the worried player might be Caryn who likes to boss or Coby who worries often.  Whichever player worries, it is in vain.  Based on the happy Koror players cheering while looking up, they must see a reward dropped on their beach.  Meanwhile, Ulong continues their losing streak, and they are quite bummed.  Reward winner:  Koror.

Will Ulong ever win again as a team?  Let's consider the immunity challenge.

From the CBS website:  "During a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribe mate. Will it be enough to win?"

From the CBS internet promo: "V.O.: The Ulong tribe is down to 3… Stephenie: And I'm not ready to go yet.  V.O.: because every week they've been outplayed. Gregg: They must just be absolutely beat up over this."

Since the title of the immunity challenge is "Sea Stars" based on the pre-show challenge board, it must be a water challenge of some sort.  And, in fact, Ulong carries their fins, mask and canteens with them.  Water challenges haven't been Ibrehem's forte, and I imagine he is the struggling player who needs to be rescued.  Stephenie has been strong in water challenges, as has Bobby Jon.  One of them will try to save Ulong by taking over for Ibrehem when he falters.  Will it be enough to win?   Unfortunately, based on their dejected faces, Ulong will once again head to tribal council.  This walk by Ulong in the final photos shows Stephenie carrying a blue board with her canteen and mask on top.  Why carry a blue board?  Perhaps it is a memento from the challenge.  It may be a combination physical and mental challenge, with the physical being swimming and retrieving objects from the water, and the mental being writing answers on the blue board.   Immunity winner:  Koror.

So who will get the boot?  Every week that Ulong goes to tribal council, Stephenie makes the boot determination and the rest fall in line.  Bobby Jon believes he and Steph will vote out Ibrehem.  Stephenie knows merge is near, and has seen Bobby Jon as her biggest challenge threat.  He caught a fish.  He probably rescued Ibrehem when he faltered during the challenge to no avail.  If Bobby Jon were to make it to merge, he'd be more likely to win challenges than Ibrehem, and also more likely to get along with the powerful male alliance on Koror of Tom/Ian and Gregg.  Stephenie won't let that happen.  Boot:  Bobby

http://www.survivorfever.net/s10_predictions_garbotalk_ep7.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 06:19:45 PM »
Snewsers avatar ,Trojan Horse = Bobby Jon from Troy Alabama ?  Snewsers Avatar = a gift?  |(

What is a Trojan horse?
A destructive program that masquerades as a benign application. Unlike viruses, Trojan horses do not replicate themselves but they can be just as destructive. One of the most insidious types of Trojan horse is a program that claims to rid your computer of viruses but instead introduces viruses onto your computer.
The term comes from the a Greek story of the Trojan War, in which the Greeks give a giant wooden horse to their foes, the Trojans, ostensibly as a peace offering. But after the Trojans drag the horse inside their city walls, Greek soldiers sneak out of the horse's hollow belly and open the city gates, allowing their compatriots to pour in and capture Troy.

The Trojan Horse

Still seeking to gain entrance into Troy, clever Odysseus (some say with the aid of Athena) ordered a large wooden horse to be built. Its insides were to be hollow so that soldiers could hide within it.

Once the statue had been built by the artist Epeius, a number of the Greek warriors, along with Odysseus, climbed inside. The rest of the Greek fleet sailed away, so as to deceive the Trojans.

One man, Sinon, was left behind. When the Trojans came to marvel at the huge creation, Sinon pretended to be angry with the Greeks, stating that they had deserted him. He assured the Trojans that the wooden horse was safe and would bring luck to the Trojans.

Only two people, Laocoon and Cassandra, spoke out against the horse, but they were ignored. The Trojans celebrated what they thought was their victory, and dragged the wooden horse into Troy.

That night, after most of Troy was asleep or in a drunken stupor, Sinon let the Greek warriors out from the horse, and they slaughtered the Trojans. Priam was killed as he huddled by Zeus' altar and Cassandra was pulled from the statue of Athena and raped

After the War

After the war, Polyxena, daughter of Priam, was sacrificed at the tomb of Achilles and Astyanax, son of Hector, was also sacrificed, signifying the end of the war.

Aeneas, a Trojan prince, managed to escape the destruction of Troy, and Virgil's Aeneid tells of his flight from Troy. Many sources say that Aeneas was the only Trojan prince to survive, but this statement contradicts the common story that Andromache was married to Helenus, twin of Cassandra, after the war.

Menelaus, who had been determined to kill his faithless wife, was soon taken by Helen's beauty and seductiveness that he allowed her to live.

The surviving Trojan women were divided among the Greek men along with the other plunder. The Greeks then set sail for home, which, for some, proved as difficult and took as much time as the Trojan War itself (e.g., Odysseus and Menelaus).

Chatters/Sera  </]
Ever since the age of seven I've been a severe insomniac. I can survive on three hours of sleep and feel just as refreshed as if I had slept eight to ten hours.

Sometimes in the early morning hours just before dawn breaks, between the inactivity on the boards and before beginning my work, I'll travel across the internet and take in various classical fares. The below example illustrates the sculptural elegance from the Italian Renaissance. This item was found within the ruins of Titus' Palace in Rome, 1506.

It depicts an event in Vergil's Aeneid (Book 2). The Trojan priest Laocoön was strangled by sea snakes, sent by the gods who favored the Greeks, while he was sacrificing at the altar of Neptune. Because Laocoön had tried to warn the Trojan citizens of the danger of bringing in the wooden horse, he incurred the wrath of the gods.

S.
Seraphaem
The Ghost With The Most
Man Of Mystery
I'm not Seraphaem. Really.
Once you go pale,
it never gets stale.
You can trust me
King of the Spoliers
(3/29/05 10:22 am)
ezSupporter

Re: Alis volat propriis
 The Trojan horse from Troy (Alabama) comes to the gate and enters ... but when does this horse leave? Mystery, oh mystery.

S.   

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2005, 06:39:24 PM »
hmmmmm really Bobby ????? do you think????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 08:19:52 PM »
I could see BJ going. Steph already burned that bridge. She will have to work on Ibe.

Have to wait until tomorrow for the final word from snews.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 08:38:58 PM »
Or everyone could vote for each other ? Ibe for Steph , Steph for BJ , BJ for Ibe  _-_# Would they all revote or would they draw the Purple rock  }}  Something about Snewsers avatar , remember when Kim was that weeks boot and his avatar was Li'l Kim ? sometimes a cigar is a cigar and a rose is a rose right under your nose  /{}

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 08:50:51 PM »
If they all did vote for each other, wouldn't they be given another chance to change they're mind, before choosing rocks?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 08:53:28 PM »
Or would Jeffy P just throw rocks at them..the first one knocked out goes home  _-^ Honestly 'Keeta I don't know how this would work .