Author Topic: 4/5 EP7 Title ~Houston we have an ,Elephant  (Read 23864 times)

Offline Bluetickmaggie

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 4/5 EP6 Title ~Houston we have an ,Elephant
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2005, 05:18:25 PM »
Puddin you got it backwards, Brian is in the green shirt and Greg in gray.  Brian was in the blue shirt last week and he was the one who crashed the car.  The best way to tell them apart for me is that Brian is skinner in his face and body and has more hair while Greg has a receding hair line (poor guy), wider body and face.  It took me four weeks to figure out who is who.

The come from behind edit does sound promising but it would suck for them if they narrowly escaped elimination last week only to get eliminated this week.  I don't know but they are showing certain things about Brian and Greg in the previews for a reason. I hope they don't get eliminated. 

Puddin do you have any inside info on the upcoming episode.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2005, 05:24:52 PM »
I see Greg on a water tower in Kenya.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2005, 05:45:24 PM »
No no spoilers ..just a feeling that the Bro's don't last to long . I like them and all , its just that they are  dummies sometimes and make alot of bad decisions  , but thats just me .
Watching the Promo again..I never saw that green shirt before , I wonder if Patrick gave it to the Bro's  :)* ?

So this is Gregg?
this is Brian ?  

Brian front Gregg Back I think I have it now  :)

Offline chapera

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2005, 08:47:07 PM »
No no spoilers ..just a feeling that the Bro's don't last to long . I like them and all , its just that they are  dummies sometimes and make alot of bad decisions  , but thats just me .

new to TAR this season...will the bros be penalized for not reading the Clue at the box? I think one of them voiced waiting to read the clue in the car?

Offline Bluetickmaggie

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2005, 09:02:28 PM »
Puddin when you mean feeling what do you mean?

A feeling from inside you

OR

A feeling that has come from information from your sources

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2005, 11:08:19 PM »
chapera
new to TAR this season...will the bros be penalized for not reading the Clue at the box? I think one of them voiced waiting to read the clue in the car?
I was just speculating that maybe the Bro's made a mistake again ..remember Paddle or Pedal ? They chose to pedal ..got a flat tire and looked pretty dumb when the other teams passed them on the river rafts . Also in EP 2 Shlep or Shop they chose the Shelp and ended up finishing next to last ..I just think that they don't think things through to well .

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2005, 12:35:40 PM »
Puddin in your #49 reply where did that picture come from?  Is that Brian/Greg standing by vehicle reading a "route clue" and what is with the man on the bike in the background?  Police patrol who has given Brian/Greg a ticket for traffic violation? Through the windshield you can see another person  behind the wheel (right hand drive) holding a blue route marker. Two things to note: if this is one of the brothers it is the first time we have spotted them in a nice clean white shirt. Other shots of them in Botswana have them in grey and blue. Also this is a different type of vehicle than the ones they have been driving before (no snorkle on the right and no roof-line window). So it looks like we have at least two days driving around the game reserve (another night camping out?) which would tie in with the Jo-burg spoiler about meeting the teams after a "three-day safari in Botswana" Game reserve most likely is the Central Kalahari Game Reserve which is just north of the Makgadikgadi Pans national park where they camped out under the stars last week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2005, 01:44:07 PM »
ETA : My bad its from the vidcap is from  last episode , I wasn't sure so I just rewatched my video , its when the teams got there clues after feeding the lions . Sorry for the confusion .

I took the picture from Dreamer at Jokersupdates Gman . She describes the picture as Lynn and Alex . .I assume its new .I'm not sure ?

This is one vidcap is from last weeks episode , maybe thats where the above vidcap came from.. I don't know ?

Alex
Lynn&Alex
Alex
Lynn purple bandana the top of his head .
Flat tire
Lynn & ?? Alex ?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 03:30:18 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2005, 04:46:01 PM »
Eyemail~
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 07:37:09 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: 4/5 EP7 Title ~Houston we have an ,Elephant
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2005, 10:53:34 AM »
Do we think that the brothers might stop to help l/a since they stopped to help them?

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2005, 12:03:01 PM »
CBS and the producers have really gone out of their way to keep us in the dark about tonight's episode. Very little information has been given away in the various promos airing during the week. A lot, and I mean a lot, of shots of cars driving along dirt trails, across trackless plains, through croc-infested waters, and around herds of Zebras and Elephants. And only a hint that the Roadblock entails some task driving a stick-shift vehicle (so what else is new?). We have shots of Ron and Kelly dragging a fallen log out of the road, but is this task related to the Detour? They could have easily driven around the log but they stop to drag it somewhere. We have the boyfriends with a flat tire. So some big deal, just get out the jack and change it. We have Greg climbing up a silo or water tower while Brian reads a clue and says "Greg we are such idiots" (so what else is new?) Does this imply that they have read some task completely wrong and are in danger once again falling behind.  All told all of the players get some face time this week except for Gretchen. And we have no clue where the pit stop is located. Perhaps at some safari camp in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve. And CBS has been so uptight about what they have leaked this week are they preparing us for some BIG SURPRISE? Anyone have any other ideas about what is in store for us tonight?  I'm lost out there in the great African bush.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 12:06:18 PM by gingerman28 »

Offline Bluetickmaggie

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2005, 12:11:48 PM »
Gingerman28 you have it wrong its Brian who is climibing up the slio and its Greg who is reading the clue.  But it is Brian saying we are such idots.

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2005, 12:12:52 PM »
.....And CBS has been so uptight about what they have leaked this week ....

What do you mean Gman?  Has there been news from CBS that leaked something?   `/~

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2005, 01:12:30 PM »
Duh okay forget this post...just saw it posted on the other thread..

it's that damn chicken dance..haven't stopped in over a week..  `/~

Here's the latest from Media Whore over at Realiity.com:

Round 5 
WARNING

This week's game has been canceled. The server went down late yesterday afternoon and may not be up for parts of today while it is being worked on.

Now that is a real  }+{
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 02:15:36 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2005, 02:44:40 PM »
G'Man, You're right.  I can't remember the last time CBS was so stingy with their previews.

And CBS has been so uptight about what they have leaked this week are they preparing us for some BIG SURPRISE?

I do think something big and unexpected will happen tonight.  That something will want to make viewers watch tomorrow's recap show.  I can't see them scheduling a same week recap show following a dull episode.

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2005, 03:21:36 PM »
Agreed pedaler.  My bold prediction will be a TBC (to be continued) following suit to TAR 6 superleg.  Followed by a recap show. That would be in sync with the # of epis vs legs vs NEL's to finish this season. 

]#* just a few hours now. *keeping fingers crossed that electricity holds out during the storms here tonight.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2005, 03:42:56 PM »
Agreed pedaler.  My bold prediction will be a TBC (to be continued) following suit to TAR 6 superleg.  Followed by a recap show. That would be in sync with the # of epis vs legs vs NEL's to finish this season. 
i'm having a similar thought with one team being in the bolo/lori omg will they or won't they catch up? though i find it hard to believe that it could be romber as they're playing smarter than most teams. maybe meridith and gretchen or the brothers? then wham, next week the big surprise.

hope your electricity holds out.

cinni
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2005, 03:51:33 PM »
 *%# I'm so stubborn and still think theres to much evidence that we will see an elimination tonight ,in away I hope you guys are wrong because we need a team gone so we can sort out the spoilers  (%#
..........I hope your power holds out kraziladi   ]&]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2005, 04:41:17 PM »
Neener Neener  }^!

Link Here

^NN-TIEINAM-040605
Below is THE EARLY SHOW Lineup for Wednesday, April 6, 2005 as of 5:30PM
Tuesday.

PLEASE NOTE: This information WILL be updated again several times overnight,
beginning at approximately 2:30AM, then again at 5:45AM, 6:45AM and 9:15AM for
West Coast Stations. Please do not forget to check the AM tie-in note in
Spacemail.

Tomorrow (Coming up) on THE EARLY SHOW... 

7:40 SEGMENT FOUR- AMAZING RACE CASTOFFS: We will talk with the latest team
eliminated from the hit reality show, The Amazing Race, to find out what's
really going on behind the scenes of the competition.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 05:50:02 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2005, 06:13:23 PM »
ET Tonight confirmed May 10th is the finale.. one detour Romber balancing fruit on their heads in a basket and having fun with it also , Ron & Kelly argueing she says that he drops the "F" bomb and calls him a redeck ....
Here's hoping that Dreamer gets some vidcaps   (7|

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2005, 06:19:20 PM »
I just watched Entertainment Tonight!!!

They had a short segment on TAR ...... Rob has trouble with some kind of task! It is carrying a basket of bananas on top of his head. But it keeps falling off!!! It could be the Detour, because Amber says for him to tell her now if he can't do it!!! So I guess they could go do the other Detour task if he thinks he can't do it!

Also, Ron tells Kelly to, "shut the f*ck up!" That is why she gets so mad at him, and calls him a redneck trash!!!  |(

And if anyone is interested, tonight's American Idol theme is Musical Showtunes!!!  <[/

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2005, 06:27:22 PM »

]#* just a few hours now. *keeping fingers crossed that electricity holds out during the storms here tonight.

Oh dear, hang in there. /*^ ... storms are bad enough without losing electricity during a favorite show!!!

SORRY but  non-eliminations...two weeks in a row????

I don't think so

No not this time.....

and if I sound like I know what I am talking about...

WEll,  I don't. {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2005, 06:38:44 PM »
Am I invisable  }} ??  |(

I just watched Entertainment Tonight!!!

They had a short segment on TAR ...... Rob has trouble with some kind of task! It is carrying a basket of bananas on top of his head. But it keeps falling off!!! It could be the Detour, because Amber says for him to tell her now if he can't do it!!! So I guess they could go do the other Detour task if he thinks he can't do it!

Also, Ron tells Kelly to, "shut the f*ck up!" That is why she gets so mad at him, and calls him a redneck trash!!!  |(

And if anyone is interested, tonight's American Idol theme is Musical Showtunes!!! <[/
ET Tonight confirmed May 10th is the finale.. one detour Romber balancing fruit on their heads in a basket and having fun with it also , Ron & Kelly argueing she says that he drops the "F" bomb and calls him a redeck ....
Here's hoping that Dreamer gets some vidcaps (7|

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2005, 06:39:20 PM »
OK, OK, onward friends.....So my big prediction wasn't right.   *(^  Maybe I'll be right on the win/elim predicition or better yet, maybe the banana's that Rob is carrying will turn to puddin. 8-)'  and they will get that elim.

I refuse to give up, I refuse to give up.

Offline DeeDee

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2005, 06:47:05 PM »
No Dreamer caps yet, I keep checking