Author Topic: 4/5 EP7 Title ~Houston we have an ,Elephant  (Read 23932 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: 4/5 EP6 Title ~Houston we have an ,Elephant
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2005, 01:11:53 PM »
You're right gman. The latrine and mess tent must have been behind the camera. They had to have been able to poop and eat somewhere.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2005, 01:51:04 PM »

Does the preview really say "nearly survived" because nearly is really the wrong would. I think they were going for barely - because nearly survived to me sounds like they didn't survive.

It think the preview says "narrowly survived".

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2005, 03:42:24 PM »
What's that about Ron and Kelly fighting?? The preview i saw(the one puddin posted) doesn't show any of this. Can someone give me details? Why are they fighting?

I think Lynn and Alex will be out next week. Just a feeling...

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2005, 11:54:09 AM »
Hi-Fi, you didn't see the preview after the show this week?

Ron is trying to move a log or branch from in front of their vehicle. Kelly is yelling for him to hurry up. He tells her to hush and to stop telling him stuff. When he gets back in the car, Kelly says I have nothing to say to you, he is a trash redneck.

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2005, 02:28:14 PM »
Thanks, Keeta!!

Since i live in Brazil and we are only now in TAR5 , i have to download this season's espisodes. The last one i downloaded didn't have a preview.

Thanks again!!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: EP6 Title ~Houston we have an ,Elephant
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2005, 04:17:14 PM »
We all have been depending on the post from Jo-burg by the lady who claims to have met the remaining six teams (including Romber) in Jo-Burg and flew with them to India (a ten hour flight). But could this be a plant? Could it be that the teams actually will be flying to London after Botswana? and then on to Turkey AND THEN on to India?  Can anyone think of what could be referred to by "we have an elephant" if the teams do in fact fly on to London. Oh well, in a matter of hours we will know the answer to all this anyway. But as Prof. Higgens would say "it is a puzzlement."

Yes, the remaining 6 teams are fly to London from Botswana.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2005, 05:01:07 PM »
We all have been depending on the post from Jo-burg by the lady who claims to have met the remaining six teams (including Romber) in Jo-Burg and flew with them to India (a ten hour flight). But could this be a plant? Could it be that the teams actually will be flying to London after Botswana? and then on to Turkey AND THEN on to India?  Can anyone think of what could be referred to by "we have an elephant" if the teams do in fact fly on to London. Oh well, in a matter of hours we will know the answer to all this anyway. But as Prof. Higgens would say "it is a puzzlement."

No they dont they stay in Botswana and next week after teh safari they got to India via. Johhenesburg.  Not London this is proven wrong in the video caps.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2005, 05:13:23 PM »
Since i live in Brazil and we are only now in TAR5 , i have to download this season's espisodes. The last one i downloaded didn't have a preview.

Oh, sorry didn't know you were in Brazil, or if I did I forgot. Maybe they have the preview at CBS.com?

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2005, 05:33:55 PM »

No they dont they stay in Botswana and next week after teh safari they got to India via. Johhenesburg.  Not London this is proven wrong in the video caps.

You have a lot to learn, Claude will have lots of fun with you

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2005, 06:15:41 PM »
I'll get the screencaps up from the preview in abit..sorry I've been in Survivor Land  :<(

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2005, 07:41:50 PM »

The next destination after Botswana is:

Leg 7 - London, England
That picture is courtesy of Mad Banana Rush from Sucks.

Leg 8 - Istanbul, Turkey
Leg 9 - Northern India
Leg 10 - India
Leg 11 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Leg 12 - Vancouver, Canada
Leg 13 - Jamaica
Finish Line: NEW YORK CITY
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 06:14:25 PM by ApprenticeFan »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2005, 07:50:08 PM »
Oh No Claude  ((^ not the Mad Banana Rush London picture   ^/^

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2005, 07:59:58 PM »

Leg 7 - London, England

Leg 8 - Istanbul, Turkey
Leg 9 - India
Leg 10 - India
Leg 11 - Vietnam
Leg 13 - Jamaica

i noticed that vancouver, canada, did they go to van?? i didnt know that.. no sI-I*t
since i live in van... damn... i should knew that they were in van.!!!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2005, 04:43:45 AM »

Leg 7 - London, England

Leg 8 - Istanbul, Turkey
Leg 9 - Northen India
Leg 10 - India
Leg 11 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Leg 13 - Jamaica

i noticed that vancouver, canada, did they go to van?? i didnt know that.. no sI-I*t
since i live in van... damn... i should knew that they were in van.!!!

Vancouver is the last pit stop of this race. And Jamaica is the fnal destinations before they going back to United States.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 06:16:31 PM by ApprenticeFan »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2005, 03:10:25 PM »
Ok thanks BanzaiPuddinFan  ]**] your a sweetie  ]*[

Amazing Race: Houston, We Have an Elephant!

For Amazing Race 7 cast information and pictures, click here.

The stress of the race starts to bring out the worst in the racers, on “The Amazing Race 7,” Tuesday April 5th, 2005 on CBS. A special one-hour retrospective episode with never-before-seen footage to be broadcast, Wednesday, April 6th, 2005.

Reality Reel Media

Tensions of the Race bring out the worst in some Racers, on The Amazing Race 7, Tuesday, April 5 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

The strain of the Race is taking its toll on the teams, especially one Racer who reacts angrily to an unattractive side of her teammate. One team member hastily chooses to do a Roadblock that involves driving a stick shift through the African bush, when he has only driven a stick once before. Teams drive for miles across the African bush where they encounter giraffes, elephants, zebras and hippos roaming freely, causing trepidation, but great excitement over their experience in wild Africa.

A special one-hour retrospective episode will be broadcast on Wednesday, April 6 (8:00-9:00PM), which will include never-before-seen footage from this current edition, including an incident that leads to another head injury for a Racer, and two Teams getting friendly and sharing a hotel room together.

Participants:
Ray/Deana - Dating On And Off – ELIMINATED 3/29
Debbie/Bianca - Lifelong Friends – ELIMINATED 3/15
Lynn/Alex - Boyfriends
Uchenna/Joyce - Married
Ron/Kelly - Dating
Ryan/Chuck - Best Friends-- ELIMINATED 3/1
Rob/Amber - Engaged
Meredith/Gretchen - Retired Couple
Megan/Heidi - Roommates -- ELIMINATED 3/8
Susan/Patrick - Mother/Son – ELIMINATED 3/22
Brian/Greg - Brothers

thanks to  RealityReel

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2005, 03:31:15 PM »
New ones from today thanks to Dreamer

74. That purple thing is Alex's head

Some previous ones but clearer

« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 11:14:43 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2005, 04:17:43 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2005, 05:46:10 PM »
Is it just me ?  *(^ Could be my Host ?

anyway
One team member hastily chooses to do a Roadblock that involves driving a stick shift through the African bush, when he has only driven a stick once before. I feel dumb asking this ..if the Roadblock involves driving a stick shift..do the teamates have to ride in the backseat ?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 05:55:46 PM by puddin »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2005, 01:19:19 AM »
Maybe an elephant based in Kenya?

Offline Traegen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2005, 12:39:31 PM »
One team member hastily chooses to do a Roadblock that involves driving a stick shift through the African bush, when he has only driven a stick once before. I feel dumb asking this ..if the Roadblock involves driving a stick shift..do the teamates have to ride in the backseat ?

I'm thinking the Roadblock might be a driving course or something. The only one of the guys I can remember talking about not being able to drive stick was Ray - does anyone remember hearing anyone else talk about it? Actually if the jeeps last episode were stick the only guy it could be would be the brother that didn't drive last week - because all the other cars were driven by guys.

Offline Bluetickmaggie

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2005, 03:09:31 PM »
Um you are forgetting about Alex well unless you consider him a girl.  I have never seen him drive in any of the episodes and since Lynn has done two roadblocks in a row, Alex seriously needs to start doing some roadblocks soon.  In the previews I think Alex and Lynn are being shown during the roadblock challenge when they run over a stick and get a flat, Alex is driving. 

Who knows it could be Greg from the brothers - I have never seen a team with so much bad luck before.

Offline Traegen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2005, 03:42:31 PM »
Yeah I just realised I forgot about Lynn and Alex...we've seen Alex drive I think but not Lynn.

In the CBS preview we hear "Greg we're such idiots" or something like that - I'm betting that it ends up being soemthing pretty small because they seem to be getting a bit of an come-from-behind edit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2005, 04:08:43 PM »
"Greg we're such idiots" Did they misread the clue ?
then as we see Greg climbing the thingy
Then Greg in the backseat of the Jeep w Brian driving I guess ?
Last week Gregg Drove , caused the accident and Brian was in the backseat

{ I still have a hard time telling them apart  </] }

Last week Lynn drove
This week Alex drives

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2005, 04:14:05 PM »
Biking the Bush is popular link