Author Topic: Cob and Flamber  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Jesstears

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I Am A Reality TV Hound!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • CD Baby
Cob and Flamber
« on: March 22, 2005, 01:48:35 PM »
 }4{ Someone please tell me when these foolioes will be booted.  That will be one happy day for me.  c/*   Thank you very much.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Cob and Flamber
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 01:54:21 PM »
LOL Jesstears Welcome to the message boards .. my guess they last about 5th or 4th place  {^[

Offline Jesstears

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • CD Baby
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 01:56:29 PM »
So, am I stuck with them a good portion of the season? *(^

Thank you for the welcome.  Great site!!!!!!!!!!!!!  =]/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 02:02:54 PM »
I've become a fan of Romber so I have no complaints about them being in the race..look at the bright side Jess ..they most likely will not win another million  and we will probably see them yielded at some point in the race  </] .

Offline Jesstears

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • CD Baby
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 02:38:27 PM »
 ]*] This is what I would like to do to them, but you are right, they will be yielded and no one who has won a million never wins another million.

Thank you for the uplift.

Offline whiskey lover

• RFF's All-American gal!
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 07:40:49 PM »
 |( I can't believe they last that long. Hopefully they won't be on the finale, so I can atleast enjoy that ep.
If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 07:45:36 PM »
I am sick of them as well, and wanted them gone BEFORE the show even started!

The only thing that keeps me alive is the fact they may get booted next episode!

Rob

Offline Pallaton

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 10:01:50 PM »
Oh thank god! A thread where people hate them just like me! I usually post on these other forums and the folks who post there just love them to death for some ungodly reason.

Anyways... I hate them so much!!! They're so freaking arrogant it makes me absolutely sick to see them smirk and smile and laugh at being hated.
They piss me off to no end and I can't wait to see them gone. I pray to god they don't win the race b/c if they do...well.... I won't be very happy....  :(*8

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 10:09:50 PM »
 ^/^ I just wanted to welcome you Pallaton  _^% please feel free to bash away .. :<(

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 08:50:36 AM »
"Cob and Flamber", pretty funny.  But I thought we already had an "official" I Hate Romber thread...

That said, I too am sick of Rob's smirk.  I just keep telling myself, the bigger (they think) they are, the harder they fall.  If/when they are eliminated, it will feel almost as good (to me) as when Jonathan/Victoria were eliminated. 

I just hated that Romber won a second vacation, when Lynn and Alex got the fuzzy end of the lollipop last leg (no free trip).

Romber may be smart, they may be strong, they may be good racers, but so were Colin and Christy, and I didn't like them much either.   OK, so Rob and Amber seem to have a healthier relationship that C/C, but I still don't want them to win.

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 09:00:44 AM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  I really do not like Rob.  Amber, I can stand (barely)...but Rob just really grates on my nerves.   _-^

And speaking of the prizes...I wonder WHY Lynn and Alex didn't get a prize.  Just strange that this was the only leg to not give a prize.   |(

Anywho...I agree with the majority...Down with Romber.  (And I defiinitely WON'T be watching their wedding when it is shown in prime time).   :(*8

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 09:58:56 AM »
rmax, I don't think we can have too many hate threads for these two! They deserve what they get, and hope they are GONE SOON!!!

and, OMG, they are having ther wedding on TV? CRIPES! Why do these two get so much press! Its not fair!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 10:18:33 AM »
Rob not just their wedding but a series like Reality show  ( are you twitching yet ? ) {l{

Offline Jesstears

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • CD Baby
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2005, 10:59:42 AM »
 |#' Thank you to all of you that feel the same way I do about those two a**clowns.  It's going to be a happy   {^[ day for me as well when they get the boot.

Speaking of Vic and Jon, if you noticed she was just as bad as him.  On the episode where they got booted did you notice that she did a lot of yelling and critizing of Jon just as he had done with her.  I think they are both loose cannons and I can't believe they are in jobs where they deal with the public.  I think they should join the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship  _-^)  JMHO

I'm Nikki and I approve this message

Offline realityjunky

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • IM addicted to all reality shows......so what!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2005, 11:48:41 AM »
Oh come one now you all know deep down your not only rooting for them but anxiously waiting on their wedding premiere c/*

OK I'll admit I AM! )_^>

Oh sorry was this a we hate ROMBER thread.....lol ,.( :)*
If you love something set it free, if it returns its meant to be!

Offline Jesstears

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • CD Baby
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 03:30:57 PM »
 `/~Oh they are so lovely.  I mean if they walked into CBS 5 in San Francisco I would jump up and down....ON THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!  _-^

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 07:23:22 PM »
 |:( Why did they get a prize, again? There better be another leg that doesn't give out a prize, and it better not be Alex and Lynn that win that leg.

Down with Romber! _-^
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: