Author Topic: RFF Games Round 4 Amazing Race Picks /Discussion W/ MW Added  (Read 9864 times)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: RFF Games Round 4 Amazing Race Picks /Discussion W/ MW Added
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 09:51:47 PM »
How did you find out there was no FF!!! And were picks still open at 8:48pm???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2005, 09:57:11 PM »
GMan watched Extra and said that he saw all the teams on horseback ..so I went to Riii just to check..it was still open at 8:45 my time  , sorry that I did not know all your passwords . }1{

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
Of course, in retrospect, with the Roadblock appearing so early in the leg, it makes sense that the FF wasn't offered.  If MW scores generously, like maybe multiple answers on a couple, we might not do too badly.  Sigh....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2005, 10:06:41 PM »
what do you think ?? maybe we will get some multiple answers ? Can someone fill in the blanks? *(^

Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (86 Minutes of Fame) Pat & Sue

Which team finishes first? (45 Minutes of Fame)  Romber

Will there be a Fast Forward and/or Yield? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Neither

Who is responsible for the title 'What a Gaucho you are?' (38 Minutes of ) Meredith & Gretchen

Who arrives at the Road Block last? (35 Minutes of Fame) Susan & Patrick

Who completes the Road Block first? (35 Minutes of Fame) Lynn & Alex

Who arrives at the Detour last? (35 Minutes of Fame) Susan & Patrick

Who completes the Detour first? (35 Minutes of Fame) Romber

Will Amber disagree with anything that Rob decides to do? (22 Minutes of Fame)  No, she is Rob's mindless robot

Will Gretchen make any sexual comments to Meredith? (28 Minutes of Fame)  La la la la, I'm not listening!  Yes *puke* ?? ( I choose lalala hoping for multiple answers on this one )

Who's the most effeminate homosexual? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Alex Lynn Patrick Phil Rob The other Alex from the Apprentice   ??

Who most puts the stupid in 'Stupid America' this week? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ray?? ( he is an embrassment to America)

Which team has the most problems horsing around? (33 Minutes of Fame) Ray & Deana  , no doubts , Pat was second closest , Joyce third .

How many teams finish in sixth place? (50 Minutes of Fame)   1

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 06:04:58 AM »
Will Amber disagree with anything that Rob decides to do? (22 Minutes of Fame)  No, she is Rob's mindless robot
During the Detour, Amber told Rob he should start looking for the shipwreck, so maybe MW will see that as "being her own woman"

Will Gretchen make any sexual comments to Meredith? (28 Minutes of Fame)  La la la la, I'm not listening!  Yes *puke* ?? ( I choose lalala hoping for multiple answers on this one )
Gosh, it was so funny when Gretchen made her "menage a trois" comment!  I think both La La La and I'm going to puke should be right.

Who's the most effeminate homosexual? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Alex Lynn Patrick Phil Rob The other Alex from the Apprentice   ??
I still say Lynn, but after last night, MW might give the honor to Patrick.  Doubt a multiple answer on this.

Who most puts the stupid in 'Stupid America' this week? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ray?? ( he is an embrassment to America)
Apart from Susan and Patrick honking at clowns, Ray has to be the answer.  What a jerkweed!  And MW has already found Ray annoying.

Which team has the most problems horsing around? (33 Minutes of Fame) Ray & Deana  , no doubts , Pat was second closest , Joyce third .
Definitely Ray and Deana, with his browbeating and her crying.  I'd say Joyce had more trouble than Patrick, she fell off twice, he was just slow.   Although he may get points for an injured crotch.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 10:05:56 AM »
 ((^ thanks for the laughs Richard , I almost forgot about the clown scene  ^/^ Poor Gretchen , now wonder why she doesn't like to watch the show .. (%#

"Just us, the menashatwa"