Author Topic: I love Rob and Amber!!!! Appreciation Thread !!  (Read 30429 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: I love Rob and Amber!!!! Appreciation Thread !!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2005, 07:57:47 PM »
 {]{  /^^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2005, 08:13:57 PM »
 ]**]   }^{ |*|

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2005, 08:25:46 PM »
I am guess in final 5.... |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2005, 08:29:49 PM »
I guess final 4  ]#*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2005, 08:33:47 PM »
I think they are competative....and will do well.  I also think they will be supportive of each other and want to prove to the world that they are a real item.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2005, 08:40:45 PM »
Rob was quite strong during competitions during ASS, which will make team Romber quite a team to go up against  (^.#

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2005, 08:44:51 PM »
and amber was close in alot of the individual challenges and was not worried or scared to do any of the challenges.  I think they will good competition to someo of the others.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2005, 08:51:00 PM »
Amber showed signs of life in All Stars, so I think she will do well ..she doesn't have a snotty personality or something which would make anyone dislike her  })}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2005, 12:25:37 AM »

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2005, 12:28:42 AM »
Amber showed signs of life in All Stars, so I think she will do well ..she doesn't have a snotty personality or something which would make anyone dislike her  })}

Well, let's hope she does not go psycho with the stress like Hayden did! c/* Just messing with you, puddin. Actually, since i like Hayden, i would continue to root for Amber.

I don't know this Rob guy...let's see how things go...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2005, 12:35:29 AM »
 |#'  YAY , you don't have to like Rob ..he has one of those well .. cocky attitudes , but he has his funny and charming side too  <[/  Thanks for supporting our Appreciation thread Hi-Fi  ]#*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2005, 02:05:02 AM »
I predict Romber will be a greaat team...for reasons already stated by you all.  (^.#  I admit, I didn't like them much on survivor, but now...seeing their charming photos...they are such a cute couple!  <[/  I think they're quite compatible...a real team.  I am giving them my vote to win TAR...also...the Beauty Queen and Ex Soldier.  So far, those two teams impress me the most.   }bis{ |*|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2005, 12:05:46 PM »
 (^.# YAY Ruday has joined the Romber club  ]#*

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2005, 05:58:21 PM »
I got stuck in the Romber thread and no one even paid attention that my thread was about Brian actaully having been on Fear Factor.

But the Romber does indeed rock  =]/ !!!

Rob --->  ]*]

Amber -->  _-^

I dont know if the people in TAR are ready for how competitive they are.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR7 Site is up
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2005, 06:29:27 PM »
So im not that big of a TAR fan, I like it but Tuesdays are kinda rough.  That said im watching this season cause I love the Romber and will deffinately be cheering for them.  So im looking at the contestants for this season and the Brian guy thats with his brother Greg looks very very familar.  So I had to think about it but about a year ago on the Fear Factor Christmas edition they got to pick presents to see what they had to eat.  Well guess who was on that edition, and guess who picked the ant covers sack of crap.  Then he sat there and talked and ran his mouth while Joe Rogan told him to eat well needless to say he ran out of time with the last bite in his mouth.  Joe Rogan told him to go home and he lost it.  So he will defiantely make for good TV when he looses, to Rob and Amber!!
|#' |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2005, 12:07:28 AM »
I want to join this lovefest thread. ]#[  I am a big Rob and Amber fan and am glad to see that they will be on TAR7.  I think they will do well in the detours and roadblocks.  I wonder how many gross eating ones they will do for this one.  It seemed that TAR5 had contestants eating caviar, ostrich eggs, biting chocolate and TAR6 had the the spicy soup one which grossed me out and the deep dish pizza.  I wonder if they will give TAR7 more Fear Factor like delicacies to honour Rob and Amber.  Isn't chocolate covered cockroaches a delicacy in some country?  I myself wouldn't consider that a delicacy but....

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2005, 01:02:09 AM »
(^.# YAY Ruday has joined the Romber club ]#*

Been meaning to tell you I love your avatar photo of Romber, puddin! That's really a great photo of them!  ]#*

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2005, 10:36:21 AM »
Its too early in the game to be anti-anybody or pro-anybody and I dislike all the negatives being spewed out in that other thread against Romber.  If anyone of us were invited to participate in TAR we would jump over barrels for the chance.  So lets not just sour-grape about Romber being on TAR7.  Personally, I think that they will do well, they seem physically fit, attractive, and compatable (something I can not say about some of the other teams on TAR7 and other TARs)  I think they are in it because the enjoy TAR and will do what they can to win without other teams banding together to "vote them off next"; in TAR you win or fail on your own. So my pick at the moment is that they are 3 to 1 which means I expect to see them around in the Final Three.

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2005, 10:42:19 AM »
I DID NOT MAKE THIS POST< SOMEONE WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT!  \[}

I DO NOT LIKE ROB&AMBER THIS MUCH \[}
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2005, 06:23:41 PM »
No one went into your account , when I merged the nice things that were said about Romber together you came out on top ..with that I will gladly delete the first topic  ^&#

Hey GMan , bathfizzy and Ruday ... we Romber lovers want to thank you all for the support  ]#*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2005, 05:02:17 AM »
Its too early in the game to be anti-anybody or pro-anybody and I dislike all the negatives being spewed out in that other thread against Romber. If anyone of us were invited to participate in TAR we would jump over barrels for the chance. So lets not just sour-grape about Romber being on TAR7. Personally, I think that they will do well, they seem physically fit, attractive, and compatable (something I can not say about some of the other teams on TAR7 and other TARs) I think they are in it because the enjoy TAR and will do what they can to win without other teams banding together to "vote them off next"; in TAR you win or fail on your own. So my pick at the moment is that they are 3 to 1 which means I expect to see them around in the Final Three.
)') gingerman.  You express it very well.  (^.#  I totally agree.  What you stated about "win or fail on your own" is the key to the controversy about Romber!  I've given that a lot of thot & even tho I have not cared much for Romber in the past, I find myself now supporting them, b/c this IS a total different ball game than Survivor!  Each team is on their own and will win or lose based mainly on their mental/physical abilities. Yeh, there will be obstacles, but each team must figure out ON THEIR OWN...the best way to beat the obstacles.  Romber has the right to be there as much as anyone else...and if they get thru the Race w/o bickering/backbiting/insulting each other? I say KUDOS to them (and any team!) who can accomplish that.  I'm just so sick and tired of previous ARs w/ constant yelling/bickering/badmouthing/disrespecting each other.  Release from frustration & pressure can be handled in dignified ways.  I hope Romber convey dignity & show the world they can disagree agreeably and show respect for each other.  Sooo...right now?  I am wishing them my best....giving them the benefit of the doubt. Each team deserves that from their viewers!  If they prove me wrong & act like a$$es...well...I won't like them any better than I liked previous TAR teams.  ]//{ 
 But initially...I'm giving them a chance.... |*|
  >(^ for your comments, gingerman!  '];

Rudaaay  _)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2005, 10:20:18 AM »
 {]{ -*^ YAY ..Go Romber  ]#*

Offline whiskey lover

• RFF's All-American gal!
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2005, 01:36:52 PM »
 88))
If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2005, 01:42:28 PM »
  _-^ /^^ ,.(