Author Topic: I love Rob and Amber!!!! Appreciation Thread !!  (Read 30777 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I love Rob and Amber!!!! Appreciation Thread !!
« on: February 04, 2005, 04:29:07 PM »
Survivors Rejoin Reality
The latest reality stars to join ''The Amazing Race.'' Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich on why one million isn't enough by Josh Wolk

REALITY CHECK Brkich and Mariano want to win again

Hey, Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich: You just won $1.25 million on Survivor: All-Stars (counting Rob's second-place prize); what are you gonna do now? Forget Disney World, they're gonna try and get themselves another cool mil on CBS' The Amazing Race 7 (March 1). We caught up with reality TV's craftiest couple right before they hit the starting line.

When did CBS ask you to do the Race?
AB We just started mentioning it everywhere we went. [Reporters would] ask, ''So what's next?'' ''Well, we want to be on The Amazing Race.'' And CBS caught word, and next thing you know...

Will you not be happy until you've won all the money?
AB Why not?
RM We're just here to have a good time this time. Oh, we're taking the money home, too. Don't get me wrong. But we're here to have a good time.

Many Survivor alumni have pimped themselves out to other reality shows like The Surreal Life. Why haven't you done more?
RM A lot of people don't realize that you're not gonna make a serious acting career out of being on a reality show. And we get that. We're still gonna have fun while we can, but we're not nickeling and diming ourselves to every little offer that comes along. I've always loved Amazing Race, and she has too. For us, it's about having a good time and the money. The image and all that s---, who cares?

Since you guys already have a million bucks, will every other team on The Amazing Race want you out first?
AB Going back on Survivor would be pointless for us, because they would want to get rid of us right away. This show, they can't.
RM Yesterday they had an information meeting about the race. They mentioned the yields [where contestants can stall another team], and I'm thinking, Every single friggin' team is looking at us.... Then again, they can't use the yield on us if we get there before them.

Are the losers of Survivor: All-Stars still mad at you?
RM To some people, that was their life. Since that opportunity's gone, they realize they're not getting another one, and they'll never be able to let that go.

But, hey, at least they've got their moral high ground.
AB [Mimicking the holier-than-thou losers in the finale] ''I never told one lie'' — well, who cares, you didn't win a million dollars, either.

(Posted:02/03/05)

Source~
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1024468_3_0_,00.html
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 06:27:15 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Rob And Amber officially set for next AR
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 08:49:54 PM »
 Altho I didn't like Rob & Amber on Survivor...I think they'll be a fun couple on TAR! ]#*
They got along real good on Survivor, interacted nicely, worked together, kept their cool.  That doesn't mean everything will be hunky-dory in the Race, but for the most part...they'll be a GR8 team.  I'm really looking forward to them being on!  Cool!  (^.# |#'

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
I love Rob and Amber!!!! Appreciation Thread !!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 01:28:44 PM »
 |#'I wanted them to win Survivor and would love to see them win TAR. They out-smarted and out-played all those on All-Stars. The former survivors should have known better to break them up and had the chance but blown it. Why is it their fault for playing a great game?  /^^ I wouldn't have done it any different....remember it was for a million dollars.

I think Rob and Amber with their strong cunning abilities will go far. Will they win it?? I dunno. But it will definitely be an interesting TAR season with them on it.  ]#*

GO ROMBER!!!  ]#[
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 04:22:08 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR7 Site is up
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 01:32:26 PM »
dameche  :<(   They are very competitive and very good schemers /liars   </]..I wouldn't be too surprised at all to see Romber  in at least the final four  }md{

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 01:50:23 PM »
Hey Puddin  :<(

How can I get Romber's pic under my User name????  *(^

To the Romber haters this is for you  88)) :)* just  picking LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 02:08:38 PM »
I can do it for you if you want dameche |#' .. which one would you like ? or if you can google Rob & amber images you might find something else..just leave me a reply..I have to  run  ]**]

http://images.google.com/images?q=rob%20amber&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-04,GGLD:en&sa=N&tab=wi

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 02:35:29 PM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 04:01:09 PM »
So im not that big of a TAR fan, I like it but Tuesdays are kinda rough.  That said im watching this season cause I love the Romber and will deffinately be cheering for them.  So im looking at the contestants for this season and the Brian guy thats with his brother Greg looks very very familar.  So I had to think about it but about a year ago on the Fear Factor Christmas edition they got to pick presents to see what they had to eat.  Well guess who was on that edition, and guess who picked the ant covers sack of crap.  Then he sat there and talked and ran his mouth while Joe Rogan told him to eat well needless to say he ran out of time with the last bite in his mouth.  Joe Rogan told him to go home and he lost it.  So he will defiantely make for good TV when he looses, to Rob and Amber!!
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: I love Rob and Amber!!!! Appreciation Thread !!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2005, 04:46:32 PM »
It don't matter pick one for me!!!  }bH{ }bH{ }bH{ |#' |#' |#' ]#* ]#*

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2005, 05:00:29 PM »
I hope Romber will be entertaining.  I do think that a third chance at a million bucks is a bit much, especially after one of them already won (and is sharing with the other, I suppose).  That said, TAR will be a very different experience for them.  We all know that winning or losing can hinge on a plane, train, or taxi.   I too expect them to do well (and we have a quote from a TAR producer confirming that).  It will depend on the other teams as to whether I'll be rooting for them.  I'm going in with an open mind.  I'd rather see Romber than some of the other ex-Survivors (such as Big Tom, Richard Hatch, or Lex).

Other teams I'd love to see race:
Hunter and Gina
Brandon and Kelly Goldsmith
Frank and T-Bird
Vecepia and Neleh (ha ha, just kidding on that one!)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2005, 05:06:42 PM »
You mean we have to put up with these two for quite a few episodes! PLEASE HELP US!

I may skip this season of TAR! :D

Rob

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2005, 05:15:58 PM »
yes, I think so, Rob.  Maybe it will be like a car wreck, and you won't be able to turn away, even as your stomach churns in disgust.

Hey, about little mustaches and horns on the Romber photo?  That would be an improvement.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2005, 05:18:30 PM »
I am hoping that they turn into Ali and Donnie, as much as I like Donnie, I want Romber to do the same!

I have more work to do on the photo later!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2005, 05:34:55 PM »
HEY ...Amber Rob bashers..  {l{  if your going to pick on our dearly beloved Romber ..please go find or make your own thread    )-**   , why I oughta ... <}/ _-^

neener neener  /^^

Offline whiskey lover

• RFF's All-American gal!
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2005, 05:55:54 PM »
 =]/ I like Rob's photo.  :)* Unfortunately, I don't think Romber will yell at each other. They maybe like Jon and Kris, but with personality, because they know how to act for the cameras. I'm still waiting for Ami and Eliza. Maybe, Ami, Eliza, Leann, and Julie can go on the family one together?  |#'
If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2005, 09:04:09 PM »
I hope they do well.  I think they played survivor well and people hate them for that.  I think they will be entertaining and will be a competitive.  As others have said, there is some luck on the road blocks, detours and plane, trian and automobiles in this game.  A little different challenge then survivor.

I think tar will get a little bit of survivor fans because of Rob and amber.  I do think being at the same time as (different day) survivor could also hender the show ratings.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 09:26:17 PM »
 _)^  thanks for helping us support Romber ,Texan  /*^

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2005, 09:31:21 PM »
any time.... go go go go <[/ *%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2005, 09:52:30 PM »
  |5|  })}  ]#*

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2005, 07:53:41 AM »
Now now Rob for someone who has the SAME name  :)* You know deep deep down you love them too!!  ]^{
heeheee )^ c/*

Oh Rob -------------->  )**~ __*^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2005, 01:30:29 PM »
Give him Heck dameche  |#'

Offline whiskey lover

• RFF's All-American gal!
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2005, 01:31:41 PM »
 /]*    ]^{
If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2005, 01:39:07 PM »
Rob, whiskeylover, tanny------------> ]^{  :>(  <--------------me & puddin

c/*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2005, 01:42:12 PM »
 ^/^   ]>} dameche... /^^ whiskey   |#'

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2005, 04:27:18 PM »
Now now Rob for someone who has the SAME name 

That's gotta hurt...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2005, 04:34:47 PM »
 thanks  rmax you gave me an evil idea  .. /{}