Author Topic: Father and son team eliminated  (Read 18464 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Father and son team eliminated
« on: June 21, 2003, 01:13:37 AM »
I didn't want the father and son team to be eliminated.  What happened to them?  Did they just screw up reading a map and get lost??  Why couldn't the married couple of Reichin and Chip be eliminated.  They totally get on my nerves.  The roadblock was a good one, I would have loved to ride in the race car.  What a thrill that would have been.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Father and son team eliminated
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 09:37:22 AM »
All the good ones are gone!  :-[
Talk more later
Rob

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 12:17:43 PM »
I don't know what happened to them. I thought they had a good chance to win. Reichin and Chip, the NFL wives, and the models irritate the you know what out of me! >:( >:( >:( The air traffic controllers are my favorites now, but I don't think they can win. :( :(
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 12:51:21 PM »
Yeah, the BFG's are my favorites too. LOL That is a priceless nickname! They need to quite cutting it so close at the end or they will never make it. The NFL moms said the phrase again "Since we are married to professional atheletes..."

Here is a saying to them - WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
They are very annoying just like Richen and Chip and the smoking models. But I bet you one of these three teams wins it! That is how it always goes. Remember Zack and Flo??????????????

Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 09:30:23 PM »
Rob, what do the initials BFG stand for? Out of the annoying 3 that you mention, I prefer Tian of the smoking models.  She is a very strong player and I like her to keep the married gay guys on their toes as they are so arrogant especially Reichin.  

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 10:40:53 AM »
BFG stands for Big Fat Guys. That is what one of the teams called the Air Traffic Controlers. I thought that was funny, but not very nice. LOL.
Rob