Author Topic: Final Three Speculation  (Read 18098 times)

Offline Chemical

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Final Three Speculation
« on: March 17, 2005, 03:57:54 PM »
 I noticed this last week and wanted to see if my theory is working out, and so far it has. Here it goes, let me know what you think.

If you look at the teams on the CBS website, they have an image of a location behind them.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race7/teams/

So far the teams that have been eliminated have a bright beach background:

Debbie & Bianca
Megan & Heidi
Ryan & Chuck

The others who have a bright beach background include:

Ray & Deana
Susan & Patrick

I feel that they will be next two teams to be eliminated. Secondly I also feel I can speculate based on the the background theory -- the final three. If you look at the remaining teams they have the following backgrounds:

Brian & Greg - Mountains
Meredith & Gretchen - Mountains
Ron & Kelly - Mountains
Lynn & Alex - Dark Water
Rob & Amber - Dark Water
Uchenna & Joyce - Dark Water

I find it very unlikely that the older couple will make it to the final three, so I assume everyone who has a mountain background will be eliminated, leaving the three remaining teams (dark water) as the final three. In addition, there seems to be a lot of hype based around the Survivors, if they were in the final three, it would be a good for the ratings.

What do you think?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Final Three Speculation
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 04:57:11 PM »
another thing that was discussed at blows...ws how the 3 with dark waters are verticall lined up....

With that said this seems to be done on purpose...Rob & amber could have been AMber and Rob same as Lynn & Alex could have been Alex and Lynn and been lined up different

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 04:58:07 PM »
Good stuff Chemical ..welcome to the message board  _^%

Ray & Deana
Susan & Patrick

I feel that they will be next two teams to be eliminated
OH please let this be right ..these are my two unfavorite teams , I want Ray gone first then Pat & mom next  {l{

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 06:43:06 PM »
_^% _^% _^% Chemical! [/size][/color]
Interesting observation!!  Hope the prediction is correct.  R/D & S/P are the two teams I like the least...so wouldn't hurt my feelings if they're the next to leave.
Come back to RFF soon, Chemical.  Glad you joined!!  |#'
Ruday |* 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 07:24:33 PM by RudyRules »

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 07:24:30 PM »
We all come up with different theories on who will be in the final three and who will win; this is another good one BUT it runs counter to other spoiler information that has been circulated.  First: Brian and Greg were spotted in New York on Dec. 18 and were headed to the final pit stop in Washington Square. So if the background theory holds, then Meredith and Gretchen and Ron and Kelly who also have mountain backgrounds would be in the final three along with Brian and Gregg. BUT we have the betting information from Miami that Uchenna and Joyce are going to win, so therefore the teams with dark background will also be in the final three: Rob and Amber and Lynn and Alex. Take your pick.

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 08:30:11 PM »
- It runs counter to other spoiler information that has been circulated.
-  First: Brian and Greg were spotted in New York on Dec. 18 and were -- headed to the final pit stop in Washington Square.

Actually its december 17 (spoiler date) and they didn't say the pit stop was in Washington square (very doubtfull as its a completely exposed area in a very busy neighborhood. The most probable thing is that there's a clue around the square somewhere.

The background thing will be neither confirmed or infirmed even if another of the same group go out. It could be a damn good coincidence, or CBS playing with us: the winner being in the next two group of three (but not in one of these).

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 11:10:17 AM »
I think that Brian and Greg are decoys because they are seen a day ahead of the team seen in Puerto Rico.  The PR team was on the 18th, and the guys in NY were on the 17th.  And being they were only five hour apart i dont think that it would become a whole day behind expecially going into a major city NY.
I think the boot order it.
Hillbillies, Blondies, and the lesbo's are already out.
Next: Ray and Deana.
Then: Meredith and Gretchen, and Susan and Patrick follow.
Final Five head to India are: Rob and Amber, Alex and Lynn, Ron and Kelly, Uchenna and Joyce, and Brian and Greg
Brian and Greg leave in 5th and Alex and Lynn in forth.

My guss final three is: Rob and Amber, Uchenna and Joyce, and Ron and Kelly.

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 01:32:35 PM »
The decoys usually run the same day. They're there to mix with the normal teams. The reason for that, obscuring the finish order.  If you ran a decoy another day, they'd still have to run a decoy the same day as the finish, which is doubtful. This tells me its improbable that they are a decoy, unless they radically changed how and when decoys run. The highest probability is that the race ended on the 17th of december.

The 18th of december sighting is for one couple coming out of Porto-Rico into Miami. But, its possible that his date is wrong. Why think that this sighting has the right date, while the NYC spoiler has the wrong date. The NYC spoiler is more explicit than the Puerto-Rico to Miami spoiler.  There have been teams 24hours behind before (in this case, it would be a final 3 team that's 24 hour behind).

The Jamaica sighting still works with NYC or the Puerto-rico thing since there was no definite date for it, they said "last week", which gives a window of 7 days.

BTW: your guts runs counter to the Jamaica spoiler. Unless something lied about what they saw... Just saying.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 01:39:48 PM by foghillcafe »

Offline Chemical

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2005, 10:06:18 PM »
I just watched the two hour special and was more than happy with the outcome. Ray and Deana were eliminated. So far my speculation seems more and more promising. The next elimination should determine if the dark water theory is correct or not (I hope).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 10:08:44 PM »
Good call Chemical..wow that was some foot race  |#' I'm glad that meanie is gone  :<(

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2005, 09:27:26 AM »
But if the rumor of Kelly shutting down and now really able to continue, this could mena they are eliminated soon...I think it would be hard for her to shut down and get to final 3.

Plus i keep thinking about all the editing about L/A just wanting to beat R/A....this makes me think that they make final 3 but do not win...maybe l/a are 2nd and they beat r/a so they are happy.

Also Ray told Meridith I will give you money later in therace.....this foreshadowed their loss, but does it say anything about M/G?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2005, 03:07:18 PM »
I guess karma came and bit Ray in the a**! Hopefully it will help Uchenna & Joyce get farther.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2005, 06:28:19 PM »
My final three pick are:

Rob/Amber (They want to win again)
Ron/Kelly (Ron will be back at US Marines)
Uchenna/Joyce (They finally to adopt a child)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 03:39:13 AM by ApprenticeFan »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2005, 08:21:20 PM »
I hope you don't mean in that order AFan. ^/^

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2005, 09:28:41 PM »
RaceyGirl who posted the U/J picture also states she believes another couple she saw at the San Juan Airport was Ron/Kelly.  Even though spoilers have said they break up mid race, they just might still hold it together to make final three.

RaceyGirl posted:
"I was waiting to check my luggage at the counter to the farthest left which is exactly where they pulled up. I can tell you that the other people that appeared to be Amazing Race teams were at the American Airlines counter once I got into the airport. I didn't see which counter U/J went to. I did see a male/female team getting interviewed in the airport - which with the teams left makes means it was Ron and Kelly or another sneaky move on Amazing Race...unfortunately, we weren't quite bold enough to snap a picture during the interview & I don't have that great of a mental picture from then, but they were a white male/female couple with dark hair."

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/1068.shtml

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2005, 09:43:20 PM »
male/female team?  Could it have been Romber? Is it possible RaceyGirl is the only person in the world that wouldn't recognize Romber.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2005, 09:28:48 AM »

RaceyGirl posted:
. I did see a male/female team getting interviewed in the airport - which with the teams left makes means it was Ron and Kelly or another sneaky move on Amazing Race...unfortunately, we weren't quite bold enough to snap a picture during the interview & I don't have that great of a mental picture from then, but they were a white male/female couple with dark hair."

Okay this could be Romber...both with dark hair like Ron and Kelly~ maybe they did not have their hats on so they assume they are ron and kelly since rob always has a hat on.

I could see a final 2 of r/a, u/j and b/g ~ U/J have not talked bad about R/A and I can see Rob going and talking to the Brothers and saying Dude you looked okay both standing up...if you were not i would have stopped ( I do think Rob would have stopped if they were not standing up looking okay)  And the brothers forgivign R?a...may nto like them but work with them to get farther in the game.  Or I can see R/A helping the borthers get farther up in the pack next week and the brothers help them too.

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2005, 04:19:19 PM »
well  rob use a hat... i noticed that ron rare use a hat but  rob always use a hat!!..  so RaceyGirl see dark hair.. never say hat..  what do u think?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 04:22:30 PM by carom3d »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2005, 12:07:21 PM »
From what I've read Ron and Kelly do not make it to final three, that's why I was thinking it was romber.  :/

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2005, 12:26:17 PM »
Keeta and Carom3d - There is a picture of U/J and Ron taken on December 18 at San Juan airport.  Go to the followiing thread on this forum for additional information.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,5328.0.html

The original pictures and analysis is available on this forum:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1068&forum=DCForumID37&omm=0

Picture of Ron is post #10 and post #14 gives a good analysis.

Conclusion seems to be both pictures (U/J and Ron) are legitimate.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2005, 01:43:17 PM »
Thanks Ottopart!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2005, 04:14:51 PM »
According to Wikipedia, The Amazing Race 7 site. The finish line was dated December 17, 2004.

Guys, I believe that Puerto Rico spoiler is fake.

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2005, 04:41:30 PM »
According to Wikipedia, The Amazing Race 7 site. The finish line was dated December 17, 2004.

Does anyone know the reliability of Wikipedia?  I noticed they have TAR 6 filming ending Sept 10th and I just read in article that Kendra said it ended Sept. 13.  Link to article is below.

http://www.philstar.com/philstar/News200504021704.htm

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2005, 04:59:40 PM »

How can it be fake there are pictures i saw no pictures from New York!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
  *%#

Has CBS's 'The Amazing Race 7' website revealed the show's final three teams?

By Wade Paulsen, 04/07/2005

Among people who like to figure out what is going to happen on reality competition shows before they are broadcast (a group typically referred to as "spoilers"), the least-trusted type of information is that which comes from a broadcast network website. However, in CBS's The Amazing Race 7, spoilers have been stunned to learn that information from CBS.com's The Amazing Race 7 website has been useful in predicting of ALL of the first six teams booted -- and may also reveal the identities of the next two teams to be booted as well as those of the final three teams that will compete all the way to the $1,000,000 finish line.

WARNING: The following story contains possible show spoiler information. If you don't want to know about the possible outcome of The Amazing Race 7, please stop reading now.

Although the theory involving the CBS website information, known as the "Background Spoiler," originated in the Reality TV World's own The Amazing Race forums, we have been hesitant to discuss it because of the poor track record of network website-based spoilers. Nevertheless, now that the "Background Spoiler" not only passed a critical test with Tuesday's seventh episode broadcast but has also been noted by outlets such as the Associated Press, an explanation is overdue.

The Amazing Race 7's "Background Spoiler" theory was developed by an online poster named Farmboy following CBS's broadcast of the show's second episode. In his posting, FarmBoy noted that three different artificial backgrounds had been added to the individual team photos on the show's CBS.com website (apparently through the use of an image editing software program such as Adobe PhotoShop) -- a sunset, a mountain, and a lakeshore (or riverbank).

Three of the five teams discussed by show host Phil Keoghan in a TV Guide interview -- the married team of Uchenna and Joyce Agu (named as the winners by the online betting spoiler), engaged former Survivor contestants "Boston" Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich, and boyfriends Lynn Warren and Alex Ali -- had the sunset background (as noted by another spoiler), however no other teams did. Meanwhile, three other teams had the mountains background, and five teams, including the first two booted, had the lakeshore (or riverbank) background.

From that, FarmBoy speculated that the teams with the lakeshore background might be the first five teams booted, and the teams with the sunset background might be the final three teams -- leaving the three teams with the mountains background to finish in positions 4-6. As is typical of network website-based spoilers, his speculation was met with a great deal of skepticism -- a practice that can be traced back to the great "Gervase-X" website spoiler/blunder from Survivor's original Summer 2000 season.

Prior to the broadcast of the eighth episode of CBS's original Survivor, Corrie Sloot, a student at Brock University in Canada going by the online handle CAPLOCK, had noticed that CBS.com's web server was missing an eliminated photo graphic (basically a headshot inage with a red "X") for only one of the show's sixteen contestants -- Gervase Peterson. After posting this find on a Survivor spoiling board, CAPLOCK became an overnight celebrity of his own, and people began to dream up hundreds of different ways that Gervase might win -- even though that seemed highly unlikely, given that a dominant group called the "Tagi 4" was voting off all of Gervase's allies.

Despite all the press generated by this theory, "Gervase-X" turned out to be merely the result of some sloppy work on the part of CBS's website team, and before CAPLOCK could say "15 minutes," Gervase was voted off Pulau Tiga by the "Tagi 4" in Survivor's tenth episode. Since then, any theories that depend on preknowledge of the show's outcome by a network website's technical staff generally have been disregarded, and FarmBoy's theory received a similar reaction.

Nevertheless, FarmBoy and other spoilers kept track of this theory. After a third lakeshore-background team was booted, a separate discussion was started. Then a fourth lakeshore team was eliminated, followed the very next week by the fifth and final lakeshore team.

The chance that mere coincidence could account for the five lakeshore teams being the first five teams out of the race is significantly less than 1%. Thus, CBS's Internet group may well have had preknowledge of the show's opening boot order and then used that preknowledge while designing the team photos. But did that preknowledge extend to the final six?

For the Background Spoiler, this week's seventh The Amazing Race 7 episode provided a key test. If a "mountains" team left, then FarmBoy's original theory about the sunset and mountains teams would appear very likely to be valid. And that's just what happened -- when the episode rumbled to its pit stop in Botswana, the team of brothers Brian and Greg Smith -- a "mountains" team -- was eliminated.

The two remaining "mountains" teams, who should place fourth and fifth per the Background Spoiler, are retirees Meredith and Gretchen Smith and the dating couple of former Iraqi War POW Ron Young and beauty queen Kelly McCorkle. Thus, the "sunset" teams of Uchenna and Joyce, Rob and Amber and Lynn and Alex would survive to participate in The Amazing Race 7's final scramble to the finish line.

If the Background Spoiler does indeed match the final outcome, questions about why a CBS.com web designer actually knew the outcome and was therefore able to create these photos might be raised with the producers of The Amazing Race -- but for now, our advice is merely to see who goes next. In the "typical" pattern of the show, The Amazing Race's eighth (airing this Tuesday) and tenth episodes are non-elimination episodes, so even if it is accurate, the complete validity of the Background Spoiler will not be known for several more weeks. However, the theory has held up through five episodes and four team eliminations so far -- and that already represents three more episodes and two more eliminations than "Gervase-X" survived.

Source for artilces and links ~
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3391