Author Topic: Final Three Speculation  (Read 18481 times)

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Final Three Speculation
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2005, 10:58:16 PM »

We talked about that before at sucks. Because of the date on the ticket when they left China, we know they got into Chicago on the 13th in the morning. They were still in China on the 10th.

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2005, 10:01:06 PM »
Galaxystarchild over at sucks has posted that Brian/Greg are in trouble and will not be giving an interview to TV Guide.

"I have learned that Brothers Brian and Greg don't get a TV Guide interview because they are in trouble with TPTB. Why well because they gave away the winner in one of their interviews so they are being punished."

This is the article:

BL: So the old team Meredith and Gretchen beat you. How did that feel?

Greg: Meredith and Gretchen keep huffing along. Slow and steady wins the race. I think they've got second-to-last place on every leg. They're a strong team. You can't count anybody out.

That does not mean they necessarily win I think.  I asked Galaxystarchild how he/she knows this but have not yet gotten a reply.  HOWEVER, previous TV Guide interviews have appeared 3-4 days after elimination and the brother's interview has yet to appear.  Can this be true?  This would totally upset all the spoilers so far.  This article has been in front of our noses for days now.  I read the article the day it appeared and did not think much of it.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&ncid=763&e=3&u=/ap/20050406/ap_en_tv/bad_language_amazing_race

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2005, 10:06:29 PM »
 }^/ I don't think they win either Ottopart but the way that M&G are running the race  , the Final two would make my day  [<[ )')  ..

Thanks for bringing this over  ]*[

All the Brothers Articles /Interviews that were posted can be found here

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2005, 10:11:19 PM »
M/G are just showing everyone how to play the game: don't worry about being first but just be sure that there is always one team behind you! Then hopefully you can outrace the last team at the finish line.

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2005, 08:00:49 AM »
I'm not sure where to post this puddin but here is the TV Guide interview of the brothers.  I guess the information from Galaxystarchild from Sucks does not hold.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2005, 08:50:32 AM »
I just read this Ottopart ,thanks for the update . Ah well I still think ,or at least hope that M&G could outlast some of the other teams .." slow and steady " right ?

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2005, 08:56:45 AM »
It's going to be tough sledding for them.  They need everything to be perfect.  Plus they have to hope top tier teams like Rob & Amber and Uchenna & Joyce encounter some unforeseen problems (getting lost, screwing up a Roadblock and having to go back).
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2005, 10:52:29 PM »
For what its worth, I saw this over at formsnet posted by Spazster:

"Hello All!
I just joined the board yesterday but I have been reading intentently for a few weeks now. I just got into the amazing race a few weeks ago. (The week Ray & Deana were eliminated) And I just heard a story the other day from some friends of mine that confirmed the sighting of Lynn & Alex in NY. Two of my friends are training to become pastors in The Salvation Army. They go to school in a little town called Suffern, NY but during the holiday season (Nov.-Christmas) they travel into the city to stand kettles (collect donations). They were in NY one day collecting donations (sorry I didn't get the exact date) when they saw Lynn & Alex run by with a cameraman. So Lynn & Alex definately make it to the finals. (unless they were decoys but I doubt it) I know that this was pretty much already know but I wanted to give my friends story and confirm it."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2005, 11:00:29 PM »
I saw that Ottopart ..thanks for bringing it over .. I just get the feeling that this person read the spoilers and is trying to make it his or her own idea ..we shall see .

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2005, 08:08:02 AM »
I Think the spoiler is flase.  Why would htey have waited this long to post.  Nevermind they are posting it right after BG got elimnated and they were the teams everyone thought was in New York.  So i dont believe this one bit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2005, 03:45:06 PM »
never0102 , thats what I was thinking although I do think that A&L are in the final three . I guess we will know for sure in a few weeks if the N.Y. spoiler holds up or not ..
Anyway
Google Amazing Race news in my Email today ~
Survivor Palau and Amazing Race 7 Finales Announced
Reality TV Magazine - USA
... Phil Keoghan will host. Survivor: Palau will air a special two-hour finale on Sunday, May 15 at 8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT. Immediately ...

Reality TV Magazine link here
Survivor Palau and Amazing Race 7 Finales Announced
CBS has officially announced information on the finales for the current seasons of The Amazing Race and Survivor.  The Amazing Race 7 finale will air as a special two-hour episode on Tuesday, May 10 at 9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT.  The finale will feature the final three teams racing to the finish line.  Phil Keoghan will host.

Offline chapera

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2005, 04:29:44 PM »
I Think the spoiler is flase.  Why would htey have waited this long to post.  Nevermind they are posting it right after BG got elimnated and they were the teams everyone thought was in New York.  So i dont believe this one bit.

the more i read these Spoilers and desitination threads, the more I get confused. Not sure I believe ANY of them anymore. Have any been close to even being real? Have any proved to come true yet?
I mean up until last week, they were all sure that the Brothers were in the final three, now with them gone, it suddenly comes CLEAR!! it was Lynn and Alex alll along LOL  how convenient, now we have people SURE the male/male team is L/A  lol are we even sure it is a NY finale?? seems too pat.

I also am disappointed with the FF, WOW what a big deal they are making of U/J possible shaving their heads..it's not a big deal since Uchenna HAS NO HAIR...why repeat it this season, can't they come up with something else that IS a challenge...and I also agree with someone that said the last roadblock and detour were just as lame. TAR 7 is my first race viewing? are these the same type of challenges that happened so late in the race during other seasons? anyone can do those...or are they dumbing them down to keep G/M in the race?
Sorry, serving up tea and looking in boxes in not Too amazing a feat. JMO

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2005, 09:26:46 AM »
I agree...it seemed like last couple of seasons the tasks got harder...but maybe they changed when the mom's got eliminated because of the wall.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2005, 10:15:55 PM »
 |( My friends and I constantly discuss the "lame" challenges. I can't stand the ones that have to do with luck, ie, searching the boxes. Ever since the hay stacks last season, I blow a gasket when I see these type of challenges. |:( It is bad enough the teams loose time due to car failure.  TAR needs to have challenges that require skill and the penalty needs to be more substantial.

Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2005, 11:25:59 AM »
Last night sure knocked the bejeesus out of the New York spoiler (Lynn and Alex seen in Rockefeller Plaza and poster assisted them to find way to Washington Square. - Yeah, right) and it also blew apart the background spoiler that everyone seemed to think was gospel truth for picking the final three. Yeah, right.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2005, 11:42:55 PM »
I never beleived the background spoiler GMan.. just had a feeling that M&G would make the finale  =]/
The NY spoiler was shady , still I think it could have been a decoy team ? I wish we had more descriptions in the Jamaica spoiler .. at least one male/female couple  [^/ ..well we now have 4 M/F couples .

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2005, 12:43:48 AM »
So non-elim next week? It will be hilarious if Gretchen has to give up the backpack she bought.

I think I am gonna rooted for U/J. I still can't believe Joyce shaved her hair.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2005, 12:56:48 AM »
NOoooooooooo not again , I think its R&K because they don't look very happy , can't wait to see how the beauty queen handles wearing dirty panties and no makeup  ..we know Ron is use to this sorta thing  ;)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2005, 01:04:46 AM »
Kelly has a lot of growing up to do. I can't believe she accuses Ron of getting out of the military by becoming a POW!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2005, 01:06:10 AM »
 I've said worse things to my B/F   </]

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2005, 01:20:46 AM »
 :>(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2005, 05:57:59 AM »
So non-elim next week? It will be hilarious if Gretchen has to give up the backpack she bought.
I think I am gonna rooted for U/J. I still can't believe Joyce shaved her hair.

Awww...bummer of bummers if it's NOT a NE next wk...esp since the sweetie G/M are doing great.  I am sooo proud of them!  And ELATED that they are the first older couple to make it this far.  How cool is that!!  |#' ]-{ }^! }^/ })} ]#*  Gooooo Gretch n' Merdith!   /*^

Joyce is so brave to shave her hair & I cried  :':') right along w/ her.  How great Uchenna is so supportive of his wife....well...they are BOTH supportive of each other.  I love U/J to pieces AS WELL AS Gretchen/Meredith!!  Wish they could be the F2!   })}  /*^

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2005, 01:20:35 PM »
You are right about the some of the challenges....but as much as they are running and little food and sleep I think so many physical challenges would be hard.  After the sisters lost last season I was soooo upset she tried sooo hard.

I ma more frustrated with the constant bunching of the teams...are they low in funds and have littel camera crew?  How many tiems ahve we seen a team with 2 - 8 hour leads only to have the teams catch up due to bunching...Joyce shaved her hair and now they will all bunch at the airport.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2005, 01:40:32 PM »
I wonder how much of a lead U/J have?

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2005, 05:52:02 PM »
It didn't look like they got to the mat with much of a lead over R/K and R/A since they lost a lot of time trying to find the right temple which had the barbershop!  But it doesn't matter since it looks like they are together with the last place team at the airport in New Delhi.

Did I tell you my dream?

I dream that M/G get saved by the NEL again in Turkey, but the BELL finally rings for them in London (Big Ben do you hear me?)

I dream that the final three are U/J, R/K and R/A

I dream that Rob and Amber get to the finish line first but WAIT in front of the mat and WAIT and WAIT and everyone is going mad saying jump on the mat, jump on the mat, but Rob and Amber are frozen in  place. Finally from the distance Uchenna and Joyce come huffing up, but their joy turns to sorrow when they see Romber waiting for them. But they continue and  Rob has this silly little grin on his face.  So U/J step onto the mat expecting Phil to tell them that they are second, but Phil finally tells them that the are TEAM NO. ONE!!!!!.  They can't believe it, but then Rob and Amber get up onto the mat and Phil tells them that they are TEAM NO. TWO.

Now wouldn't that be the nicest thing Rob and Amber could do for the team that really needs the miillion big ones and after Joyce went through what she did.  It certainly would give Rob and Amber the adulation of the crowd which they so much strive for.

As I said, I can dream can't I?