Author Topic: EP6 Spoilers and clues Jellyfish 'N Chips  (Read 4483 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP6 Spoilers and clues Jellyfish 'N Chips
« on: March 17, 2005, 12:16:05 AM »
Survivor: Palau Episode 6 Title:

"Jellyfish 'N Chips"

Airdate:  Wednesday, March 23

From the Storyboard~
Episode 6:
Reward Challenge:  By Any Means
Reward: Something & Pringles, Jelly Fish Lake
Immunity Challenge: Build it Up, Break it Down.

Webteasers~
SPECIAL NIGHT: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 8PM ET/PT
Tensions flare between two tribemates when one blames the other for the tribe's loss in a Challenge.

Duh ..James blame Ibe

A tribe's high morale is not enough to keep one Survivor from being annoyed by a tribemate's uselessness around camp.
Ibe ,Katie ]][

After a miserable night in a typhoon, one Survivor has an emotional and physical breakdown.
Janu

One undecided Survivor makes conflicting deals with two tribemates going into Tribal Council. Who will be next to leave the island?

Steph ?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 07:28:35 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP6 Spoilers and clues
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 12:54:30 AM »
VoiceOver

VO:  Next Wednesday on Survivor...
James:  You cost us the game because...
Jeff Probst:  Ibrehem faces the music.
James:  ...you went down three times and didn't come up with a bottle.
Jeff Probst:  A massive storm hammers Koror.
Tom(?):  Getting a little worried?
Ian:  This isn't going to go anywhere, no way.
Jeff Probst:  And Janu pays the price.
Janu:  It's so hard.
VO:  Don't miss a new Survivor on a special night, next Wednesday, 8, 7 central

As always thanks to Survivor Fever

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep6_3_16.html

Riverrat

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 08:42:47 AM »
Ulongs morale is high??? Could have fooled me. I would have thought Katie instead of Ibe for that one.

Boy that James is something. How easily he forgets he lost the game for them just a couple of days before. Somehow his wrongs have an excuse and no one else can screw up. UGH!! 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 10:03:13 AM »
Maybe Ulong wins Reward   :)* ?  or it could be Coby annoyed because we heard how much he hates Katie and how useless she is  . My first thought was Ibe but , thats to easy .

A tribe's high morale is not enough to keep one Survivor from being annoyed by a tribemate's uselessness around camp.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 01:37:19 PM »
I dont think there are vidcaps up uet but i just saw a promo for this week looks like Shoot & Switch is the IC as they are shooting out tiles of the opposing tribes.  This is coupled with some type of swimming challenge.  Koror is gonna have to sit out 4 for the RC and then the other 4 for the IC ????? choosing who does what is big here.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »
 :<( thanks for the reminder CJ , I only had time to capture a few..

I see Tom /Coby ( maybe) sitting out the water challenge , guessing this is RC ? Ian Jenn Janu participate ( more later)

lots of focus on Ibe & Janu
VO: one Survivor reveals his faith
IBe: I definitley feel like Im meant to be here , the way things happened I almost think that I had a hand in it .
VO: another reveals her fear
Janu:I just felt very alone and I just am scared
VO: 1 tribe has never won immunity , now to stay alive it all comes down to a do or die challenge, get ready for an uforgettable showdown, new Survivor on a special night.
Steph: we just really need to win now because we can't afford to lose another challenge

promo here
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 02:01:21 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 02:09:55 PM »
Okay i think the water challegne is reward.... NO WAY Koror sits out Tom from IC

We see TOm and Katie sitting out...Ian and Janu in the game.

Based on the next shot of gregg I woudl think we have the IC players...But Katie is not shown and She is sitting in the other shot...I am going to  go out on a limb and say Greg, Coby, Caryn and Tom are IC.....so Jenn and Katie and Gregg would have to sit out reward.

If this is reward...it must be befor ethe storm as i do not see Janu having the strength to lift the box after the storm.

Where is Janu in the boot order?  coudl she acutally get booted?  And they merge later and still have only Steph left?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 02:29:09 PM »
Janu is safe from what I can tell ..unsafe Ulongers , James , Ibe , Steph , and BJ  . I was thinking James this week for the boot but don't know how Ibe can survive.."sometimes a rose is a rose right under your nose " {l{ (my favorite Sera Quote ) and  "sometimes a cigar is just a  cigar" ( Snewser quote)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 02:35:51 PM »
Mersaydeez

Re: Time will tell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
because Mercaydeez said that they were the last 2, competed in a fire starting challenge, which gave Stephenie the ticket to the merge and the jury. Ibrehem is the last Pre Jury boot that way.

It's either BobbyJon or Ibrehem vs Steph in the fire starting challenge. I was leaning towards Ibrehem, only because I knew he lasted late pre-jury... this was all after episode 1... So it could still be either one. It's not James. 

PG163~
go here to read the thread ..

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18326.topic&start=3241&stop=3260

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2005, 02:43:45 PM »
Mersaydeez original post

Mersaydeez

Sorry Ulong fans, but they get their asses kicked. Koror prevails.

Here are your pre-jury boots, in no order...

Ashlee, Angie, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem, James, Jeff, Kim, Willard (along
with Jolanda, Jonathan and Wanda of course)

Which makes your Jury, again, in no order...
Coby, Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jen, Janu, Katie, Stephenie, Tom
(yes that is right, 8 original Koror, 1 Ulong)

From the hints my source gave me, I would most likely say that 5 of
the final 6 consists of *updated*... Tom, Katie, Gregg, Caryn, and Ian.

Kim and Jeff are not the only two to play Rob/Amber on the island...
Gregg and Jen do as well.

then this~
Wanda went early. Ibrehem went later pre-merge... they didn't go on the same vacation, so he probably didn't get the chance to tell her.

Bobby Jon, Ashlee and Ibrehem (all late merge I'm sure) went to Australia. I don't know where Wanda went, but she didn't go with them.

all here
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18326.topic&start=1&stop=20

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2005, 05:19:49 PM »
thanks to SurvivorFever & Larger caps here

IC is easy ~sit out   Katie/Jenn/Ian/Janu  w/ Caryn/Tom /Coby/Gregg participating
RC  Sit out ~Tom /Caryn/ Coby/Gregg ? w/ Ian/Jenn/Katie/Janu participating ?
VoiceOver

VO> One Survivor reveals his faith...
Ibrehem> I feel like I'm definitely meant to be here, the way things happened I almost think God had a hand in it.
VO> Another reveals her fear...
Janu> I just felt very alone and scared
VO> One tribe has never won Immunity...
VO> Now to stay alive, it all comes down to a 'do or die' challenge
JP> Go!
Steph> We just need to win now...we really can't afford to lose anybody else
VO> Get ready for an unforgettable showdown...
VO> New Survivor on a special night, CBS Wednesday

« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 08:54:31 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2005, 05:42:52 PM »
PMS? or Pack My Suitcase? Whats up with Janu? Build a gal shelter, give her stew, biscuits and root beer, and she falls apart??? tsk tsk Thats like asking for a one way ticket home.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2005, 06:02:33 PM »
Maybe shes just sick from all that stew.. ]:,

Mersaydeez says ~ =]/
Mersaydeez

Re: Just some spoilers...
 I had something that I just didn't post just because it wasn't clear enough to say "James goes episode 6". Pretty much what it is was that I was told that Stephenie was able to convince Ibe and Bobby Jon to keep her around.

Take it for what it's worth, probably not much since that could be interpreted into a 1000 different ways. 

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP6 Spoilers and clues Jellyfish 'N Chips
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2005, 01:17:14 PM »
In Janu's defense, she looks like a small woman, and even with some of their reward food, Koror is still probably subsisting on lots of coconut, which is a diuretic (sp?), which could lead to dehydration, if she's not drinking enough water to compensate.

Riverrat

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2005, 01:23:57 PM »
I wasn't picking on her. Just that she has it a lot easier than Steph for instance and, I think it's the storm that gets to her. Nothing much a person can do about their big fears either. Sometimes you have to try harder to suck it up and not lose control.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2005, 04:53:23 PM »
I dont think there are vidcaps up uet but i just saw a promo for this week looks like Shoot & Switch is the IC as they are shooting out tiles of the opposing tribes.  This is coupled with some type of swimming challenge.  Koror is gonna have to sit out 4 for the RC and then the other 4 for the IC ????? choosing who does what is big here.

Ohhhhh great reminder and it got me to thinking, What will they do next week?  i mean if Koror wins IC this week it would be 3 to 8, how would they sit out people then?  Will they have to make exceptions for them since they would not be able to sit out all different people for each challenge?  Or will they merge sooner then it seems they are going to?  Anyone have any ideas?

i wonder if Steph will get Ibe on her side to vote out James this week...  If James confronts Ibe about loosing the challenge last time Ibe might decide James is a jerk and he made them loose one (or two) other challenges.  Steph might can convince him to go against the men voting out all the woman alliance.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2005, 08:53:17 PM »
CBS PRESS RELEASE - March 18, 2005 
THE CASTAWAYS ARE CAUGHT IN A TYPHOON-FORCE STORM, ON "SURVIVOR: PALAU," ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23 ON CBS
"Jellyfish 'n Chips" -- The tribes face a typhoon-force storm, on a special night, SURVIVOR: PALAU, Wednesday, March 23 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Following the night's miserable weather, one castaway has an emotional and physical breakdown. One castaway becomes increasingly irritated by another's lack of worth ethic around camp. The winners of the reward challenge embark on an underwater adventure. Tempers flare between two tribe members when one blames the other for losing the immunity challenge. One undecided castaway makes conflicting deals with different tribe members as they head to tribal council.

And, the seventh member is voted out of the tribe.

***Due to CBS Sports coverage of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, SURVIVOR: PALAU will be broadcast on Wednesday, March 23 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The series will resume its regular time period on Thursday, March 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).***

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2005, 11:31:53 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 10:59:52 AM »
Info posted by Bianca @ MessHall  ]#*

Author  Comment 
 biancaxxx
(3/22/05 8:18 am)
ezSupporter

Build it up...
 **SPOILER**

From what I know about this challenge, each team is sent rope, and a box with the other tribes flag in it. They have to tie up the box so that the other tribe can't get into it.

When they get to the challenge, floating out in the ocean, around 50 feet away, are some boards. The teams have to swim out, get the boards, come back and try to build a trap around the other tribes box, using the boards and rope. They have around 20 minutes or so (will be edited shorter, of course). When the time is up, they switch and see who can undo the other tribes trap first. First to get it all down and open the box, and hang their tribes flag, wins. 

biancaxxx
(3/22/05 9:21 am)
ezSupporter

Re: Build it up...

Quote:
The only thing I don't get is why they're already carrying the box.... maybe they have to take it out to the platform and build it there? Or maybe they just have to move the box to a different spot on the beach to build it.

Well, from the information that I was given, I've interpreted that they have to move the box to the inside of the structure that is already on the beach, and build around that.

Is that what you were referring to, when you said they already have the box?

(I would assume then that two do the fetching, and the other two do the building)

I believe this is the IC.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 03:26:31 PM »
eyemail~ looks like there trying to shove a Ibe / Janu boot down our throats  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 07:10:19 PM »
Credits to Okie @ sucks  ((^

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 02:14:58 PM »
omg! that's awesome. thanks for posting.

look, more bunnies!  }4{  love the ears added to the smilies.  }5{
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 02:17:31 PM »
 }4{ back at ya partner  }^! Snewser is taking a long time to post his pick..could we be wrong ?  ]:,