Author Topic: Kim on Radio this morning 3/16  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Kim on Radio this morning 3/16
« on: March 16, 2005, 11:05:27 AM »
Kim on radio this morning 3/16

Waiting on the bus this morning heard Kim on the radio…did not get all of it but here are some of the thing she said.

They played her final words where she talked about the guys of Ulong not being much…
Radio Announcer (RA) asked if she still meant that .

Kim ~ Well I should have edited to say James was the only guy that was not anything.  Said BJ was over the top and Ibe was okay

RA ~ said you took psychology classes in college what do you think of James is he acting?

Kim ~ Says James is acting and trying to manipulate the others that he is something that he is not.  Well at least I hope he is not like that normally.

RA ~ were you and Jeff really sucking face out there?

Kim ~ yes we really sucked face ~ which is kind of gross now that you think of it since we had not brushed our teeth.

RA ~ Do you want to develop something with Jeff. Cuz he said he would like to see you again.

Kim  ~ We will see what happens with Jeff

RA ~ you also studied Arabic in college can you say suck face in Arabic?

Kim ~  NO I can not say sucked face in Arabic

RA ~ What did you miss the most from home

Kim ~ My pillow and blanket

Who is going to be voted off ~ I hope it is a Koror tonight

RA ~ the girls were going to try and boot a guy…were you upset that they voted you out?

Kim ~ No I was not doing as much around the camp like get coconuts.  But with out food at night she could barely stand.  She was not helping but neither was James. ~ interesting comment about James

Kim ~ I was there 11 days

RA ~ if you had won what would you have done with the $$$

Kim ~ paid off some loans and paid parent's mortgage off ~~ how much do they get again? :-)

My comments ~ most of the interview that I heard she has hard feelings towards James, nothing good to say about James.  Says she could barely stand up ~ guess that is why Janu could kick her but in the challenge.

Sucked face with Jeff on the island ~ YUCK not baths or brushing teeth…that must have been so romantic.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Kim on Radio this morning 3/16
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 12:34:37 PM »
thanks Texan ..also heard that Jeff bragged that he got to first place with her on the island  (*(
Looking at Mersaydeez spoilers ..James is most likely next weeks boot.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: Kim on Radio this morning 3/16
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 12:55:39 PM »
RA ~ said you took psychology classes in college what do you think of James is he acting?
Kim ~ Says James is acting and trying to manipulate the others that he is something that he is not.  Well at least I hope he is not like that normally.

He mentions he is a redneck too many times. He doesn't need to remind me with everything he does.

Just because BJ ran circles around her does not make him over the top. Did Jeff suck out what little intelligence she had?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: