Author Topic: S10 EP 5 Games / discussion /RFF/SNN/MW  (Read 6465 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S10 EP 5 Games / discussion /RFF/SNN/MW
« on: March 13, 2005, 11:41:11 PM »
SNN Jump the Shark

# Question Pts
1. How many full days will this episode cover?
 a. One b. Two c. Three d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. According to CBS, "one castaway neglects fire duty and dozes off, and a tribemate becomes bitter having to lose valuable sleep to pick up the slack." Which tribe are they talking about?
a. Koror b. Ulong c. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. Which castaway will doze off during fire duty?
 a. Angie b. Bobby Jon c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ian g. Ibrehem h. James i. Janu j. Jenn k. Katie l. Stephenie m. Tom n. Willard o. None of the above or inconclusive 5
4. Who will become bitter at having to lose sleep?
 a. Angie b. Bobby Jon c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ian g. Ibrehem h. James i. Janu j. Jenn k. Katie l. Stephenie m. Tom n. Willard o. None of the above or inconclusive 5
5. What best describes the challenge(s) in this episode?
a. Both Reward and Immunity Challenges on separate days b. Reward and Immunity Challenges on the same day but completely separate c. One 'Super Challenge' in different stages involving both Reward and Immunity d. Only a Reward Challenge e. None of the above is correct 15
6. What type of Immunity will be offered in this episode?
 a. Tribal Immunity b. Individual Immunity for a single person c. Individual Immunities for more than one person d. No type of Immunity is offered e. None of the above is correct or inconclusive 15
7. What is the complete list of Koror members who will compete in the Reward Challenge?a. Caryn Coby Ian Tom b. Coby Gregg Janu Tom c. Coby Ian Jenn Tom d. Ian Katie Tom Willard e. Coby Jenn Katie Tom f. Some other quartet f. All Koror members will compete g. None of the above answers is correct 5
8. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge?
 a. Koror b. Ulong c. None of the above 15
9. According to CBS, one tribe is taunted and tormented as they have to sit and watch the other tribe enjoy a great reward right in front of them. What is the specific reward they are referring to?
a. Food b. They get to loot the other tribe's camp c. They get to take someone from the other tribe d. Something involving voting for the other tribe at TC e. None of the above or inconclusive 10
10. What best describes what will take place at Tribal Council(s) at the TC location we have already seen in past episodes?
 a. Both tribes are present at the same TC. Only members from one tribe vote. b. Both tribes are present at the same TC. Members from both tribes vote. c. Two separate TC's take place; separated by tribe d. One tribal TC takes place e. One TC takes place involving everyone; tribes no longer exist f. One or more person will be eliminated but it will not happen at TC g. None of the above answers is correct or inconclusive 10
11. Which player from Koror will end up switching to Ulong in this episode?
a. Caryn only b. Coby only c. Gregg only d. Ian only e. Janu only f. Jenn only g. Katie only h. Tom only i. Willard only j. More than one person will switch k. None of the above answers is correct 5
12. Which player from Ulong will end up switching to Koror in this episode?
 a. Angie only b. Bobby only c. Ibrehem only d. James only e. More than one person will switch f. None of the above answers is correct 5
13. Who will Angie's vote against at Tribal Council? (first vote if more than one)
 a. Bobby b. Caryn c. Coby d. Gregg e. Ian f. Ibrehem g. James h. Janu i. Jennifer j. Katie k. Stephanie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
14. Who will Stephanie vote against at Tribal Council (first vote if more than one)
 a. Angie b. Bobby c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ian g. Ibrehem h. James i. Janu j. Jennifer k. Katie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
15. Who will Janu vote against at Tribal Council (first vote if more than one)
a. Angie b. Bobby c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ian g. Ibrehem h. James i. Jennifer j. Katie k. Stephanie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
16. Who will Ian vote against at Tribal Council? (first vote if more than one)
 a. Angie b. Bobby c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ibrehem g. James h. Janu i. Jennifer j. Katie k. Stephanie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
17. Who from Koror will be eliminated?
 a. Caryn only b. Coby c. Gregg d. Ian e. Janu f. Jenn g. Katie h. Tom i. Willard j. None of the above or more than one 15
18. Who from Ulong will be eliminated?
a. Angie b. Bobby c. Ibrehem d. James e. None of the above or more than one 15
Total Points 150

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S10 EP 5 Games / discussion /RFF/SNN/MW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 11:42:55 PM »
RFF Pickit & Phuckit

Which tribe wins IC? 
Which tribe wins RC? 
Does anyone get FULLY naked? 
Will Jeff P. visit any camp? 
Will any Survivor have a verbal aguement? 
Will anyone be shown making an alliance? 
Will there be a tribal swap? 
Will there be a live snake shown (other than in opening credits)? 
There are two people elminated. What pair is eliminated? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 12:34:52 AM »

The episode title is: "The Best and Worst Reward Ever!".  According to the challenge storyboard spoiler for Episode 5:  14 Survivors remain in the game, the reward is "vote for other team at tribal".  Therefore there is no immunity challenge but there is a double tribal council.   The winner of the reward will get to attend the other tribe's TC and vote one from that tribe off.  They must also vote off one of their own.  Hence, "The Best and Worst Reward Ever!".   Koror should have no problem winning this challenge as their players are dominant in water challenges.  Koror will therefore vote off one player from Ulong and one player from their tribe.  Speculated boots:  Mersaydeez (a message board poster) has spilled that Angie and Willard showed up at Loser Lodge at the same time, which means they were most likely the double boot victims.  Angie from Ulong as been dominating the Koror females, although Steph is very athletic.  Angie, however, has been very physical in the contact challenges and "in your face" after winning her matches.  She is likely to be the target.   Willard, who has surprisingly little airtime, is the weakest Koror and the man without an alliance.  Expect to see Angie and Willard as the Episode 5 boots.   

« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 09:57:26 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 05:48:42 AM »
Thanks pudding, you gave me food for thought.  I originally thought maybe more than one person is immune but there's probably a final stage to the challenge for one winner.  Snewser normally would have a question about which individual is immune, wouldn't he? Unless no one is immune and this is truly just a Reward challenge (see question 8)?   Still wrestling with this one.

I also picked Ulong as the tribe with the fire problem, with Ibrehem falling asleep and James annoyed.

As for the way TC falls, I originally had both tribes at TC, only one tribe voting, but now I'm guessing that both tribes start out at TC, and Koror gets to vote off Angie first, then Ulong leaves, and Koror votes off Willard, but is spared having Ulong watch.  The trouble I'm having is imagining Koror taunting Ulong while they vote.  Seems Ulong is more the taunting kind, but you never know.

Riverrat

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 08:20:56 AM »
I think no tribal swap because if one person IS picked to go to the other tribe it isn't a swap.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 10:30:11 AM »
Thanks pudding, you gave me food for thought. I originally thought maybe more than one person is immune but there's probably a final stage to the challenge for one winner. Snewser normally would have a question about which individual is immune, wouldn't he? Unless no one is immune and this is truly just a Reward challenge (see question 8)? Still wrestling with this one.

I also picked Ulong as the tribe with the fire problem, with Ibrehem falling asleep and James annoyed.

As for the way TC falls, I originally had both tribes at TC, only one tribe voting, but now I'm guessing that both tribes start out at TC, and Koror gets to vote off Angie first, then Ulong leaves, and Koror votes off Willard, but is spared having Ulong watch. The trouble I'm having is imagining Koror taunting Ulong while they vote. Seems Ulong is more the taunting kind, but you never know.
rmax ,I'll probably change my picks on Wends morning  {l{ ...these were my first guesses without alot of thought ..thanks for the insight .You too river ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2005, 09:28:11 PM »
I posted this link in a different topic..just want to bump it ip because of some info that may be usefull

TwoP's Spoilers

evilandproud

Although I completely understand that Angie would be a quick target based on her badgering, it strikes me as quite nutso that Steph isn't up for this "let's get rid of a strong member on the other team" hubub. I mean, I think every single challenge has shown that she's one of, if not THE driving force on this tribe. Bobby Jon goes crazy and gets all down on himself; Angie shows too much dragonfly cleav and goes a little crazy too. Stephanie is grounded.

I've heard that Steph initially was the target and then it is decided that there is no way that Ulong can suck anymore than they already do so Koror gets rid of Angie purely because of her behavior towards them. That decision is spear headed by Janu, Caryn, and Coby.
Apparently, at this time Koror had become quite cocky (****, I don't blame them) and as a whole they decide that wether they boot an Ulong because they were a strong player, or for personal reasons, it doesn't even matter. 
  [/i]

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2005, 09:35:01 PM »
Alright gang well per Puddin's request last week ill try to answer the questions with as much logic as I can this week and if possible Ill update my "Let's talk long term" thread again but these post including pictures and the entire thought process takes me about an hour so . . . . .  well yea I have some time on my hands but im not a huge loser here.  Before I start id like to say that while last week wasnt perfect ill take the results I take what got considering when i came up with the stuff.  Now over to Survivor Thoughts (corvis) to see if he's updated before I begin.

OK hes got some new interesting stuff on Bobby Jon but we will get to that later so ON WITH THE PICKS..........

a. One According to different challenge board intrepretations this could be a one or two day episode im guess on for a couple of reasons a. it keeps the survivors on their toes, b. remember survivor of first yea i know they have had the one day episode before but never the one day episode/double tribal/ messed up vote for the other tribe type reward.

2. According to CBS, "one castaway neglects fire duty and dozes off, and a tribemate becomes bitter having to lose valuable sleep to pick up the slack." Which tribe are they talking about?
a. Koror Main reason for going with this is I think its a one day episode, therefore the Episode will start at night and only span through the next night which is tribal and we know we wont see anything about that.  So Ulong is returning from tribal again and we know that they indeed get lost at night trying to find a cave.  So how does some one neglect the fire if they are out at tribal, then lost in the woods all night??? right?

e. Gregg going with him due to the whiping of the eyes photo and Tom saying "just keep playing the game", besides what red blooded male wouldn't forget fire duty with Jenny Lyon was you snuggle bunny; this could be an obvious swerve here but I think the actual swerve is the next question.

n. Willard lets face it folks right here big willy looks like the most pissed person ever. second he sitting on the jon and i dont think he actually going to the bathroom.  So im not saying that you would look a little pissed after some 10 or so days with bad sleep and little food you would look pissed too but he just looks like someone who didnt sleep all night, second why would you be hanging out in the pisser unless you wanted some where to sit down, alone, away from everyone, where maybe you could get some rest????

d. Only a Reward Challenge Ok one major reason im picking this the surivivor of first things, ok I lied theres another reason lets face it its time to see whats going on at Koror with no immunity this team has been to strong for to long its time to atleast make alittle crack and that crack will always happen at tribal.  So I think one challenge for reward of "you get to vote off a member of the other tribe" then once they are at tribal Jeff will let them know they cant leave until they vote out their own.

d. No type of Immunity is offered I think this will be the first time that there is no immunity even offered, say im running it in the ground but survivor of first kinda thing. Giving any one in Koror Immunity would just be wrong I think i mean they have had everything and MB and JP are sick of Ulong and the pissy attitude they have, except Bobby Jon (probably the real star of this season).

7. What is the complete list of Koror members who will compete in the Reward Challenge?g. None of the above answers is correct was this gimmie of a question posted ??????? 5 people have to compete unless they somehow give female to Ulong pre challenge im sticking with my answer here but its definately poses some questions.  Note we know Coby and Ian compete so its none of the preselected choices, and also if it you put its reward and individual immunity then dont they all competp really??

a. Koror   the streak continues again

9. According to CBS, one tribe is taunted and tormented as they have to sit and watch the other tribe enjoy a great reward right in front of them. What is the specific reward they are referring to?
d. Something involving voting for the other tribe at TC I think the key word is sit. I think heres its in a literal sense and as far as the taunting and tormenting lets all remember what Angie has done in the last two weeks towards Koror so i think some people on the tribe ie Gregg will have some choice words for her.

10. What best describes what will take place at Tribal Council(s) at the TC location we have already seen in past episodes?
 a. Both tribes are present at the same TC. Only members from one tribe vote. This goes along with the question above about haveing to watch the other tribe enjoy the reward in front of them.  So by the reading of this question we can assume that they are both present at the same time and that they are both still 2 tribes so therefore this question is more a matter of how they vote.

k. None of the above answers is correct I think theres a small 5% maybe chance that one female goes to Ulong before the challenge. If i were to guess i would say Janu since the rest of the Koror women suck.

f. None of the above answers is correct I just dont like the Bobby Jon prisoner of war idea but if it happens then the guy might make the jury.

13. Who will Angie's vote against at Tribal Council? (first vote if more than one)
 n. None of the above I dont think Ulong will get to vote.

14. Who will Stephanie vote against at Tribal Council? (first vote if more than one)
  n. None of the above same reasoning as above

15. Who will Janu vote against at Tribal Council? (first vote if more than one)
a. Angie I almost put Willard here but then remember that I think they will vote for Ulong first then get suprised that they have to vote their own.

a. Angie saem reasoning as above, I think the angie vote will be unanmaous. but would be a great time to thorw a vote for tie breaker reasons later in the game. ie if the tribe wants angie out 2 or 3 vote for her then the  rest vote for remaning Ulong so that they all get a vote making most on Koror better off in the previous vote tie breaker. (MAN AM I PERPARED TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR THINKING OF THAT)

i. Willard Big Willy and his bad attitude are getting jiggy with it all the way to the losers lodge.

a. Angie look on the bright side Angie your own tribe didnt do it, and you get to walk back with Willard as opposed to alone, if only you had kept you mouth shut "see how it feels to go to immunity. . . .  / tribal " - Angie episode 4

well gang there you have it, and if the episode isnt like this then they should hire me to help write senarios or challenges or somehting at SEG cause i could write a heck of an episode out of these videcaps and questions.  thanks again to Survivor Phoenix for the best vidcaps going today.

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2005, 09:36:20 PM »
 Logout  Show Games  Show High Scores  Edit Profile  Hall of Fame Survivor 3/16 (Special Night) - Your answers.
Question Answer Points if Corret   

Which tribe wins IC?  No one or Individual 111 change answer
Which tribe wins RC?  Koror 111 change answer
Does anyone get FULLY naked?  NO 125 change answer
Will Jeff P. visit any camp?  NO 142 change answer
Will any Survivor have a verbal argument? (as judged by admin)  YES 100 change answer
Will anyone be shown making an alliance?  YES 111 change answer
Will there be a tribal swap?  NO 111 change answer
Will there be a live snake shown (other than in opening credits)?  YES 200 change answer
There are two people elminated. What pair is eliminated?  Willard & Angie 111
my RFF picks!

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2005, 09:40:32 PM »
i heard on the commercial tonight, that two boots, and two tribal councils!  did anyone else hear that??? )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2005, 10:34:30 PM »
 |#' CJ ..Outstanding analysis ..better than any other spoiler site by far ! Although I'm sticking with Coby as the bitter one ..I did change my Janu & Ian votes to Angie ..thanks for putting this together for us ..we so much appreciate it  /*^ ]*[
                                      hugssssssssss , puddin   ]&]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2005, 11:20:10 PM »
change your picks ..thank you Mersaydeez  ]*[

Mersaydeez

What is the best reward ever?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2005, 02:38:52 AM »
My RFF picks ..good Questions Rob  })}

Which tribe wins IC?  No one or Individual
Which tribe wins RC?  Koror
Does anyone get FULLY naked?  NO
Will Jeff P. visit any camp?  NO
Will any Survivor have a verbal argument? (as judged by admin)  YES
Will anyone be shown making an alliance?  YES
Will there be a tribal swap?  NO 
Will there be a live snake shown (other than in opening credits)?  YES
There are two people elminated. What pair is eliminated?  Willard & Angie

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S10 EP 5 Games / discussion /RFF/SNN/MW Updated
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2005, 10:24:01 AM »
Riii MW is up

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted first? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Angie BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom Willard 
Who will get booted second? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Angie BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie There is no second bootee Tom Willard 
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Angie BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Koror Stephenie There is no Reward Challenge Tom Ulong Willard You call that a reward? 
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Angie BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Koror Stephenie There is no Immunity Challenge Tom Ulong Willard You call that immunity? 
Who dozes off while on fire duty? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Angie BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom Willard 
How many votes does the first bootee get? (30 Minutes of Fame)  10 11 12 13 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Who gets the most votes without getting booted? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Angie BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom Willard 
Does Charlie convince Clair to seek shelter in the cave...wait..wrong show...Does Ulong find shelter in a cave? (40 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2005, 07:59:44 PM »
I dont know what to think of Mercedeez pic of beef stew??? i mean really ???? thats the reward?????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 11:16:05 PM »
she doesn't actually "say" CJ ..very good clue though  :)

some new stuff , callmecrazy has some insider info posted today @sucks

What I heard...one tribe gets to eavesdrop on the other's TC, but before they vote, the eavesdroppers appear and get to immunize the one person it appears the tribe is going to vote for, screwing up the vote because the tribe has to vote right away without a chance to talk about who else to vote for. The immunizing may or may not be a POW situation where they get to steal the person back to their own tribe, but this may happen later. I've been waiting to post either one of these because I wasn't given a timeline or whether they happened together, but it could fit in a double boot situation.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 11:25:22 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 11:52:56 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 09:56:52 AM »
 (%# last minute changes...going with the callmecrazy spoiler Don't listen to me ,I will probably take a big big dive.
# Question Pts
 a. One b. Two c. Three d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
a. Koror b. Ulong c. None of the above or inconclusive 5
a. Both Reward and Immunity Challenges on separate days b. Reward and Immunity Challenges on the same day but completely separate c. One 'Super Challenge' in different stages involving both Reward and Immunity d. Only a Reward Challenge e. None of the above is correct 15
 a. Tribal Immunity b. Individual Immunity for a single person c. Individual Immunities for more than one person d. No type of Immunity is offered e. None of the above is correct or inconclusive 15
7. What is the complete list of Koror members who will compete in the Reward Challenge?a. Caryn Coby Ian Tom b. Coby Gregg Janu Tom c. Coby Ian Jenn Tom d. Ian Katie Tom Willard e. Coby Jenn Katie Tom f. Some other quartet f. All Koror members will compete g. None of the above answers is correct 5
 a. Koror b. Ulong c. None of the above 15
a. Food b. They get to loot the other tribe's camp c. They get to take someone from the other tribe d. Something involving voting for the other tribe at TC e. None of the above or inconclusive 10
 a. Both tribes are present at the same TC. Only members from one tribe vote. b. Both tribes are present at the same TC. Members from both tribes vote. c. Two separate TC's take place; separated by tribe d. One tribal TC takes place e. One TC takes place involving everyone; tribes no longer exist f. One or more person will be eliminated but it will not happen at TC g. None of the above answers is correct or inconclusive 10
a. Caryn only b. Coby only c. Gregg only d. Ian only e. Janu only f. Jenn only g. Katie only h. Tom only i. Willard only j. More than one person will switch k. None of the above answers is correct 5
 a. Angie only b. Bobby only c. Ibrehem only d. James only e. More than one person will switch f. None of the above answers is correct 5
 a. Bobby b. Caryn c. Coby d. Gregg e. Ian f. Ibrehem g. James h. Janu i. Jennifer j. Katie k. Stephanie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
14. Who will Stephanie vote against at Tribal Council (first vote if more than one)
 a. Angie b. Bobby c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ian g. Ibrehem h. James i. Janu j. Jennifer k. Katie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
15. Who will Janu vote against at Tribal Council (first vote if more than one)
a. Angie b. Bobby c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ian g. Ibrehem h. James i. Jennifer j. Katie k. Stephanie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
 a. Angie b. Bobby c. Caryn d. Coby e. Gregg f. Ibrehem g. James h. Janu i. Jennifer j. Katie k. Stephanie l. Tom m. Willard n. None of the above 5
 a. Caryn only b. Coby c. Gregg d. Ian e. Janu f. Jenn g. Katie h. Tom i. Willard j. None of the above or more than one 15
a. Angie b. Bobby c. Ibrehem d. James e. None of the above or more than one 15
Total Points 150

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2005, 09:58:52 AM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted first? (50 Minutes of Fame) Angie
Who will get booted second? (50 Minutes of Fame) Willard
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (30 Minutes of Fame) Koror
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) There is no Immunity Challenge
Who dozes off while on fire duty? (40 Minutes of Fame) Willard
How many votes does the first bootee get? (30 Minutes of Fame) 3
Who gets the most votes without getting booted? (30 Minutes of Fame) Gregg
Does Charlie convince Clair to seek shelter in the cave...wait..wrong show...Does Ulong find shelter in a cave? (40 Minutes of Fame) Yes

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2005, 11:36:37 AM »
I just calculated My Shark score, assuming I have about 100 points correct solidly, I'd get around 20 EBB pts (with a 17% EBB).  If I change the voting choices, I'd pick up 20 points, but lose the EBBs.  So I guess I'll go with my original picks and hope for the best. 

TDT has changed his page to include Koror spying on Ulong, which begs the question: are there two separate TCs, if Koror is present at Ulongs, and bestows immunity?  I think None of the above may be right for that one.

ETA:

As to how many days, Snewser has tripped us up before, but if the episode begins after Ulong's TC, then continues until the next night (assuming the TC's occur same day as the challenge), isn't that only one full day?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 12:46:00 PM by rmax »

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 02:24:53 PM »
MW Picks:

Question My Answer
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) There is no Immunity Challenge
Who dozes off while on fire duty? (40 Minutes of Fame) Willard..but maybe Gregg
Who gets the most votes without getting booted? (30 Minutes of Fame) Gregg
Does Charlie convince Clair to seek shelter in the cave...wait..wrong show...Does Ulong find shelter in a cave? (40 Minutes of Fame) Yes

RFF Picks:

Which tribe wins IC? No TC tonight.
Which tribe wins RC?  Koror
Does anyone get FULLY naked?  Nope
Will Jeff P. visit any camp?  Nope
Will any Survivor have a verbal argument? (as judged by admin)  Yep
Will anyone be shown making an alliance?  But of course
Will there be a tribal swap?  Nope
Will there be a live snake shown (other than in opening credits)?  Yep..hell yep
There are two people elminated. Angie and the snake..I mean Willard.

Enjoy the show folks  *%#

**Are there any vidcaps or anything to support Ulong finding shelter..anyone know?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 02:45:01 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 03:20:26 PM »
puddin!! :<(  why do you think willard is the one to fall asleep about the fire???? )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2005, 03:38:36 PM »
Thanks Shang..
Gammy I don't know ..I was so sick of thinking about it that I went to Sucks to see what they were picking and the mass seems to think that Willy fell asleep and thats a reason to boot his butt   (%#  , Koror/willy needs some face time .  For all I know its Ulong that had the fire go out ..I'm still flip flopping with my answers ..tick tock tick tock ..
Shang..I assume Ulong finds the cave..its a guess they are heading somewhere in the dark . We should have known the quiz's would be hard this week since we were handed the boots weeks ago..at least we know the RC winners and Angie & Willy for the boot..guranteed some points anyway  ]][ .

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2005, 03:54:40 PM »
Question My Answer
Who dozes off while on fire duty? (40 Minutes of Fame) Willard
Who gets the most votes without getting booted? (30 Minutes of Fame) Caryn
 }^!

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2005, 04:00:51 PM »
True enough Puddin..true enough ]][

I guess we're suckers for punishment..lol

This the old head is confused.   :<(
Does anyone know if the shelter that was built for Koror last week can hold a fire inside of it?

Nah I think you're right about it being Koror and the fire going out. I read somewhere and it made sense..if everything takes place in the one day/night and Solong are out trying to find shelter in the rain..when would they have time to get a fire going let alone fall asleep? Unless the fire going out at camp is one of the reasons they go looking in the first place.

*(^
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.