Author Topic: now i know why theres a team "korror" and team "ulong"  (Read 2217 times)

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
now i know why theres a team "korror" and team "ulong"
« on: March 13, 2005, 09:41:35 PM »
ive always thougth that there was a team korror because korror is palaus capitol...well i couldnt figure out why there was a team ulong...i mean out of all the islands to pick from ...why the heck did they pick ulong...its a uninhabited rock island thats not so great...
well i finally figured it out after some homework..

i think its because during 19 forgotten a man named Henry Wilson from england (i think) had a shipwreck in palau. He landed in ulong island and met with the chief of korror(chief ibeduul). and this is important history because that was the time palau got introduced to western culture and trade.

well yeah ...so you see the connection now... landed in ULONG and helped by a chief from KOROR
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: now i know why theres a team "korror" and team "ulong"
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 10:10:35 PM »
 |#'  what a connection!!  do you think they picked that island for more privacy?? *%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 11:01:45 PM »
Awesome ..thank you Pal  <[/

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 11:35:04 PM »
i dont think they picked that island for privacy...its because thats the biggest rock island with some form of animal life to kill and eat....i was more concerned with the team names. most rock islands are small and wouldnt be fit to have people to live in...thats why there still no one living in rock islands.  so yeah..its just the size that mattered...honestly they shoulve went to the norther area...babeldaob...try putting them in a place where their life would actually be in dangered...and lets see who the real survivors are... rock islands are even suitable for the most unexperieced...but a place where everything you did matters....oh and water would be the most fun trying to get...lol  ]#* woohoo the thought of it even gets me excited because even i cant last trying to get fresh water with all the crocodiles running around...oh and those wild pigs...damn their fierce... there houses are under coconut trees..and yes there drag that whole tree out just to make shelter...the power....and the crocs are still better hunters than humans...now that would be hardcore survivor....(since when was riding canoes, sleeping in the rain, and catching fish survival tactics...we call that sport) laters...  _-_#
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 12:29:47 AM »
 (^.#  Great info Pal ..thank you for sharing ..I wish that we could return the favor somehow ?  ]**]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 10:12:26 AM »
thanks Palau!