Author Topic: Let's talk Long Term. . . . . .  (Read 7217 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Let's talk Long Term. . . . . .
« on: March 08, 2005, 10:55:01 PM »
ok so ive come up with what i consider a pretty decent boot list for the remaider of the season but before I begin let me try to explain my logic.  I use spoilers most defiantely, i try to take each one with a grain of salt and judge them and their spoilers idividually; they ususally earn respect.  But much like in the game Survivor you have to be able to tell when someone is flat out lying.  I also consider things like Corvis's confessional analysis (http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/). Finally I just kinda go with what feels right, try to tell a story each week.   With my week to week picks its honestly all about vidcap analysis this is way better then listening to spoliers as they often mislead you. so that being said. . .

So Far
20 & 19. Wanda and Jonathan
18. Jolanda
17. Ashlee
16. Jeff
---------------------------
15. Kim
14 & 13. Angie and Willard - ok def a double boot epi and Willard is def guy going from Koror, Angie is tougher but if Koror Votes for Ulong they mostlikely hate her especially after this week and its kinda her turn if you think James is stronger then her.

ok so moving foward if we buy into Koror 8 Ulong 1 which ill tell you i think i am. ok so for the next three.
if Stephenie is the sole Ulong then Bobby Jon, James and Ibreham leave here and if you buying Steph on an island alone i done know how you get there with no mix up or something, unless rewards from here on out include some type of vote for the other team sitpulation or they have a final 3 type challenge for the final 2 Ulong i dont know.

12. James - most annoying
11. Bobby Jon - Had the makings of a great much like  Savage in PI but way more personality (the segement last week with him after winning reward was amazing)
10. Ibreham - Who knew this guy was on the Island????

Then the rumored Merge but ill say that I really think the Merge happens after the Double boot, then Koror will have amazing numbers to pagong away.  And yes I know Ibe, Steph, and Bobby Jon make more sense as the first boot but face it with the numbers they have its easy.  Why not get rid of the annoting fake redneck first??? I think they look at Ibe, Bobby Jon and Steph as equals in challenges and Stpeh will continue to gain respect with Koror. remember Tom on day one talking to her about Ian, Tom and her for something right now so tom might bring her alone to merge.

9. Stephenie While at first i thought she might go far once merge with a possible Tom on her side I think he is smarter then to do somthing stupid at this point.  Besides the key isnt pagonging off Ulong its not letting the other Koror in on the fact that Ian, Tom, and Katie are very tight and i think they will have Gregg on their side who will mostlikely have Jenn tagging along.

Ok at this point im really trusting some people. Merceydeez (sorry if i butchered the name im to tired to look it up) has said Gregg is 5 and Caryn is 6 so take them out.  Ian, Katie, Tom are said to be final 6 as well I agree with this their alliance is very tight. Coby is to mcuh of a game player to succumb to a boot here ala Fairplay and Daughtery and Boston Rob who were good Game players and often dodged the amazing target on them. So we are left with Janu, Jenny at this point.

8. Janu could be her or Jenny really but per the Jenny relationship with Gregg that is rumored i think Jenny is ok for now besides Janu is gonna be very malnuroished at this point I think and may actually pull and osten/ashlee/jeff further enraging Probst and rightfully so i might add.

7. Jenny her relationship will save her this far the hard part is finding out what will do her in. Coby might be mad at her for being pretty and there fore drive the vote against her I think Ian Tom and Kaite might be playing quiet alliance here (DUH PEOPLE THEY PICKED EACH OTHER IN THE BEGINNING SENARIO just like Rob and Amber). so 4 beats gregg and jennys 1 Caryn will be happy to be there and play anyone but me.

6. Caryn much like Kim this year it will finally be her turn to shut up this could be the rearing of the Tom, Kaite, Ian monster will rear its head.  Merceydeezis calling this.

5. Gregg time eliminate captain physical I think he propbably won the last immunity. once again Merceydeez called this.

4. Coby at this point he would have to win immunity and Tom is very tough and Ian can swim and kaite well Kaite cant really help but hes got numbers against him.

ok so we go to the Final 3 which is always something really weird when you least expect it So one would think Tom will dominate this but Ian has proven to be very mentally tought so far in challenges and lets face it Kelly, Neleah, Lil are some of the weeklings that have won this challenge against much tougher competition.  So hate to do it but . . .

3. Tom cant let the 911 hero go to final 2 with you Tom would have to win immunity here.

So we go to votes and face it Katie will have done little to nothign but ride coatails and Ian is not goign to have ruffeled to much since Ulong sucked so bad.  Stpeh will probably vote for Ian out of respect and Toms little early game talk. Tom should also vote for Ian his snake hunting buddy, and hes gonna vote for who deserves it and will use the money for good which the dolphin trainer should. Gregg  ditto on the snake hunting. Caryn doesnt like Katie at this point and its not gonna change. so there the 4 Ian needs.  Jenny probably follows Greggs lead again, Janu is a toss up and Coby being a survivor fan will probably vote for Ian here unless Kaite starts playing the game harder. Face it folks it might be unamious.

2. Kaite
1. Ian  - Rainbow Sweeper

Just my thoughs and opinions.

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Let's talk Long Term. . . . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 11:31:21 PM »
 *%#  I'm listening CJ . I have a prediction as to who the winner is but will keep my mouth shut after my Eliza must win Vanautu blunder  :)* .
Nicely done CJ thank you  ]*[.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 09:41:21 AM »
good job!

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
 *%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 10:31:42 PM »
evilandproud
evilandproud
Fanatic

Today @ 01:32 PM   Anchor   Email   Report   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meaning Katie wins the whole game? Seeing as the winner is still being revealed live this season as far as we know, I'm calling bull**** on that.

I wouldn't be too quick to call bull****. I have it on extremely good authority that the final two is Ian and a female contestant. Also, Ian becomes extremely polarizing as far as what the remaining contestants think of him.
Also, the spoilers leaked out for this season? Are some of the most accurate spoilers leaked for any season.

Either that's a double-boot episode and Snewser already knows which 2 are going, or it's some other special episode and Snewser has the goods on what kind and the boot.

Willard does leave the game with Angie, so I'm guessing it's the former as opposed to the latter. 

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 02:28:09 PM »
Since the double boot is part of this string, I just have to put in my 2 cents.  Although it may make sense that if Koror gets to vote off someone from Ulong, they would vote off Angie, but how does it make sense for Ulong to vote off Willard?  Seems to me that Tom or Gregg would be their choice (if one or the other doesn't have immunity).  Or is it because someone thinks that the Ep 4 tribal reps will be the automatic boots next week?  That seems like a stretch to me, even for EPMB.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 08:54:37 PM »
OK so I said i would up date this as soon as a got a chance and well not much is gonna change but some of the explination might a little.  I figgure this is my equivalent of a boot sheet but I just think its kinda gay to say Ian is probably safe, or willard is looking bad.  Face it if your a man then you reach down and grab your balls and put a number next to someones name, then try to support it with some thing right???  anyway on to it. . . .

So Far
20 & 19. Wanda and Jonathan
18. Jolanda
17. Ashlee
16. Jeff
15. Kim
---------------------------

14 & 13. Angie and Willard - ok def a double boot epi and Willard is def guy going from Koror, Angie is tougher but if Koror Votes for Ulong they most likely hate her especially after the last two weeks i dont really know how they dont eliminate Bobby Jon or Ibe here but I think Koror starts to get a little cocky as they realize their dominance in the game. Plus Mercedeez says that Willy and Anige show up at the lodge together.

The rest is the same as before as the game/spoilers hasnt really changed enough in the last weeks
ok so moving foward if we buy into Koror 8 Ulong 1 which ill tell you i think i am. for the next three if Stephenie is the sole Ulong then Bobby Jon, James and Ibreham leave here; and if you buying Steph on an island alone?? i dont know how you get there with no mix up or something, unless rewards from here on out include some type of vote for the other team sitpulation or they have a final 3 type challenge for the final 2 Ulong i dont know???

12. James - most annoying
11. Bobby Jon - Had the makings of a great much like  Savage in PI but way more personality (the segement last week with him after winning reward was amazing)
10. Ibreham - Who knew this guy was on the Island????

Then the rumored Merge but ill say that I really think the Merge happens after the Double boot, then Koror will have amazing numbers to pagong away.  And yes I know Ibe, Steph, and Bobby Jon make more sense as the first boot but face it with the numbers they have its easy.  Why not get rid of the annoting fake redneck first??? I think they look at Ibe, Bobby Jon and Steph as equals in challenges and Stpeh will continue to gain respect with Koror. remember Tom on day one talking to her about Ian, Tom and her for something right now so tom might bring her alone to merge.

9. Stephenie While at first i thought she might go far once merge with a possible Tom on her side I think he is smarter then to do somthing stupid at this point.  Besides the key isnt pagonging off Ulong its not letting the other Koror in on the fact that Ian, Tom, and Katie are very tight and i think they will have Gregg on their side who will mostlikely have Jenn tagging along.

Ok at this point im really trusting some people. Merceydeez (sorry if i butchered the name im to tired to look it up) has said Gregg is 5 and Caryn is 6 so take them out.  Ian, Katie, Tom are said to be final 6 as well I agree with this their alliance is very tight. Coby is to mcuh of a game player to succumb to a boot here ala Fairplay and Daughtery and Boston Rob who were good Game players and often dodged the amazing target on them. So we are left with Janu, Jenny at this point.

8. Janu could be her or Jenny really but per the Jenny relationship with Gregg that is rumored i think Jenny is ok for now besides Janu is gonna be very malnuroished at this point I think and may actually pull and osten/ashlee/jeff further enraging Probst and rightfully so i might add.

7. Jenny her relationship will save her this far the hard part is finding out what will do her in. Coby might be mad at her for being pretty and there fore drive the vote against her I think Ian Tom and Kaite might be playing quiet alliance here (DUH PEOPLE THEY PICKED EACH OTHER IN THE BEGINNING SENARIO just like Rob and Amber). so 4 beats gregg and jennys 1 Caryn will be happy to be there and play anyone but me.

6. Caryn much like Kim this year it will finally be her turn to shut up this could be the rearing of the Tom, Kaite, Ian monster will rear its head.  Merceydeezis calling this.

5. Gregg time eliminate captain physical I think he propbably won the last immunity. once again Merceydeez called this.

4. Coby at this point he would have to win immunity and Tom is very tough and Ian can swim and kaite well Kaite cant really help but hes got numbers against him.

ok so we go to the Final 3 which is always something really weird when you least expect it So one would think Tom will dominate this but Ian has proven to be very mentally tought so far in challenges and lets face it Kelly, Neleah, Lil are some of the weeklings that have won this challenge against much tougher competition.  So hate to do it but . . .

3. Tom cant let the 911 hero go to final 2 with you Tom would have to win immunity here.

So we go to votes and face it Katie will have done little to nothign but ride coatails and Ian is not goign to have ruffeled to much since Ulong sucked so bad.  Stpeh will probably vote for Ian out of respect and Toms little early game talk. Tom should also vote for Ian his snake hunting buddy, and hes gonna vote for who deserves it and will use the money for good which the dolphin trainer should. Gregg  ditto on the snake hunting. Caryn doesnt like Katie at this point and its not gonna change. so there the 4 Ian needs.  Jenny probably follows Greggs lead again, Janu is a toss up and Coby being a survivor fan will probably vote for Ian here unless Kaite starts playing the game harder. Face it folks it might be unamious.

2. Kaite
1. Ian  - Rainbow Sweeper

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 09:58:32 PM »
 *%# wow you got me thinking... *(^ wait theres nothing left to think about...youve done it all on your own... |#' ..so now what am i gonna do :)ZZZ:)
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 08:44:13 PM »
you know I kinda wish Merceydeez would just let me know if my list is right???? but then there would be no suspense.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 12:59:28 AM »
Thanks for your great bootlist CJ22.  I like Ian and it would be nice if he won. {^[

Offline Seraphaem

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 01:11:44 AM »
I might not be Mersaydeez, but I'll give that boot list two thumbs up plus a large toe!

}^!

S.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 11:01:14 AM »
Uh Oh...Sera is starting to use cute bunny icons, now.  And he also had (for a short while) a cute puppy icon on Chatter.  All I can say is, "Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid"  `/~
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline Seraphaem

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 02:33:49 PM »
I'm not adverse to showing my sensitive side. Not the side with the moss growing on it, but the left side.

S.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 03:36:37 PM »
Posted by: Seraphaem 

I'm not adverse to showing my sensitive side. Not the side with the moss growing on it, but the left side.

S.

]*[  Sera , come on over to my house ,  would love to see all of your warm fuzzy sides  ..in return i'll  show you my cute puppies & fluffy  pussy ..... cats 

CJ you should be flattered |#'
Posted on: Today at 02:11:44 AMPosted by: Seraphaem 

I might not be Mersaydeez, but I'll give that boot list two thumbs up plus a large toe!

S.

Offline Seraphaem

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 03:49:43 PM »
How can I resist an offer like that? I'M THERE!!

S.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 04:20:46 PM »
 I'll be waiting   ;;)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 06:03:50 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 05:55:10 PM »
you know I kinda wish Merceydeez would just let me know if my list is right???? but then there would be no suspense.
GREAT JOB, CJ!  Thanks!  (^.#

Ruday _)^

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 05:56:27 PM »
 )-**

(Careful Sera, her BF's a ]//{ )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 06:07:11 PM »
Swanee  {l{  . Don't worry about him Sera .. we can use his handcuffs  ^&#

Offline Seraphaem

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 10:11:38 PM »
Please be gentle with the handcuffs as my pale skin reddens easily.

S.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 10:34:18 PM »
Uh OK Sera (%# , I will  be extra gentle ..would not want you to chafe , but then again I would love an excuse to rub you down with warm  babyoil  ]*[

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 10:59:52 PM »
 *%#
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 12:06:07 AM »
You want a piece of me Keeta?  )**~

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 08:34:05 AM »
 *%# move over Keeta, lets share that popcorn!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 12:40:25 PM »
Uh OK Sera (%# , I will  be extra gentle ..would not want you to chafe , but then again I would love an excuse to rub you down with warm  babyoil  ]*[

)-** )-** )-**