Author Topic: Interesting points on Tonights Episode. . .  (Read 1751 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Interesting points on Tonights Episode. . .
« on: March 23, 2005, 10:39:33 PM »
Face it the biggest point was Tom telling Janu "your doing fine, your gonna make the merge, your gonna make the jury"  ok so technically she wont make the merge simply because Stephenie will become part of Koror but other then that he is basically telling us that she is in his numbers.  this would make us question. . ..  Merceydeez has said that F6 includes Ian, Tom, Katie, Gregg, Caryn could Janu be the 6th???? most would say that Jenn is more apt to make it based on her relationship with Gregg.  However the other key point is Tom commenting on the Gregg/Jenn relationship and Him satiting "this relationship could be a cog" did he and Gregg have some other plans??? Tom getting confessionals concerning the dunamics of the tribe (as corvis has taught us) can be very interesting, especially since Mercedyeez has said that Tom is in the F2???? wow thats a spoiler there folks.

I will say that I honestly trust the TDT Rainbow sweeper spoiler and find it hard to believe that Ian would feel confident against Tom, I mean the guy is gonna freakin' catch a shark and not some small Bi&*( shark . I cant really see anyone taking Tom to the final 2 with them especially if its Katie, Tom and Ian. So I guess I might see Tom winning the final immunity and him taking Ian.  Im sure there have been all male F2 spoilers as there are every season.  My heart and gut is still Ian winning the whole thing and face it if Tom wins final immunity and take Ian he can be confident based on past survivors where winnign the car is the guillotine (sorry Caryn) and winnign the final immunity is actually not your best friend.

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Interesting points on Tonights Episode. . .
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 11:59:28 PM »
Nice summary CJ thank you  ]*[

We still have the individual reward Spoiler which may place Jen in the final 4 , but , I heard something today  that Janu makes it further than we think ... _)^

Mersaydeez
(3/19/05 2:26 am)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No verification on Jenn. Only speculation that she is the "other" final 6. Plenty has been said by "others" however.

I have Jen in my final 4 due to Gregg taking her and Katie on a reward around the final 6.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: Interesting points on Tonights Episode. . .
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 02:23:15 AM »
Why would the conversation between Tom and Janu be on the ep? Either Tom is buttering her up or Janu (or someone helps her) makes a move that could land her further than expected? *(^
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: