Author Topic: Spoiler: Team boot list  (Read 10652 times)

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Spoiler: Team boot list
« on: March 06, 2005, 01:13:04 AM »
 *[/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 09:09:36 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Spoiler: Team boot list
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2005, 01:45:07 AM »
Debbie/Bianca: didn't win TAR because they spoiled info
" You got some splainin' to do Banzai" can you post the spoiled info ..? I'm not sure what you mean  or where its posted  _)^

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 02:15:20 AM »
Actually, we've got the same discussion on sucks. This doesn't tell for sure were Bianca finished. Though my feeling is that they made it half-way too. Half way doesn't could mean something else than Botswanna though,  it's not clear where that it iis.

Were does the Uchenna go far comes from. Never seen that in any spoiler... OK I see... husband, there's only one younger maried couples in the race. But, still did she know it was her husband for sure, or assumed?

Even if its confusion, that eliminates for sure, Suzan-Patrick, Ron & Kelly were barely talking to each other by that point, so its not them.

If they really mean married there's only really Uchenna & Joyce probable.

If they just assumed they were maried or they were told they were maried (not sure why someone would lie about that, but hey), then you can have Ray & Deanna

There's also the question about the couple in blue on the Miami to Puerto Rico flight that can only really be Ray or Ron.  The only way the boot list above can be true is that Puerto Rico is before Jamaica.  I think it's not probable that this is the case, so I think that Ron or Ray, make it farther. You also have to remember the slow motion on Ron when they got screwed by Bianca... That means something for sure.  We're going to see Ron for quite awhile, mark my word, but I don't think they'll win.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 02:20:32 AM by foghillcafe »

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2005, 10:54:12 AM »
They spoiled something so their not gonna win? that doesnt make sense! no i hope the spoiler is wrong!
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2005, 11:31:37 AM »
thanks you two .. fwiw~ The GameBoards boot sheet
His record is pretty good , I'll keep my eyes open for changes .
The challenges appear to be somewhat easy this week from what little we see . It seems to me that the elimination has come down to the transportation lack of communication ..so Ray & Deena are safe for now. ( I really don't like him   ,.( )

The Amazing Race
Name Status Spoiler Information Episode 2

Brian & Greg Santa Monica, CA These brothers will be a team to watch. Greg is physical as his bouncer background suggests and brother Brian works with him as a bartender. Brian also would love to use this show to get into acting Good

Susan & Patrick Ohio/CA This marks a first for the show. This is the first ever mother/son team. They will quickly become fan favorites. They have a story to tell. Can Patrick be any more possesed at beating Rob than he is? Fair

Ron & Kelly Georgia/S.C. A dating couple who loves adventure. Ron is a former POW and back in school. Kelly is another in the long line of models who have been on the show. She was Miss South Carolina in 2002. Watch this team Good

Uchenna & Joyce Houston, TX A married couple from Texas who have experienced some struggling in their everyday lives. They will enjoy getting away from it for now. Their everyday lives have included WorldCom. and Enron Good

Ray & Deana Ohio This dating couple from Ohio is very competitive and will remind people of other teams that struggle with their tempers. Both are successful executives and very high maintanence. Their chances can best be described as hot and cold Good

Rob & Amber New Englanders Engaged to be married on a beach on CBS soon, this couple approached Phil about being on the show. Phil did not even know who they were at the time. Now Phil knows them very well. Their teamwork will be shown off like it was on Survivor All Stars when Rob led Amber to the money. Lots of info has come in on how this team fared. Start the guessing Good

Lynn & Alex Hollywood, CA These two were recruited by the show. They are an openly gay couple who have been together for nearly four years. They both work in the business and had connections to get onto the show. A funny team Fair

Meredith & Gretchen Maryland A husband and wife team from Easton, Maryland. Gretchen is a retired nurse and Meredith is retired from a very successful business. This team will be a favorite for the viewers Poor

Debbie & Bianca L.A. & Va. Best friends who are looking forward to the experience. Lately teams like that have done well. Debbie is a photographer and Bianca a teacher. Gonna be tough for these two ladies. They fight too much with each other Poor

Megan & Heidi Oak Park, CA Another team who says they did it for the experience. Lots say that but how many really mean it? Megan is in the fashion industry and Heidi is now back to being a full time mom. Will they take the risks like they claim they will? Poor

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2005, 01:23:56 PM »
I keep thinking Meredith & Gretchen are one of the female teams!  But if they become fan favorites, you'd think they last beyond Leg 2?  I wonder if we'll have another First to Worst situation, with Debbie/Bianca out next? I'm thinking it's either them or Megan/Heidi.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 04:06:53 PM »
What was the info that Bianca spoiled that means they will not win the race? it doesnt say anything in the link you provided.

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 04:11:51 PM »
I picked M/G ~ I am thinking the barbies stick to the the brothers for atleast and episode or two.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2005, 04:16:28 PM »
I keep thinking Meredith & Gretchen are one of the female teams! But if they become fan favorites, you'd think they last beyond Leg 2? I wonder if we'll have another First to Worst situation, with Debbie/Bianca out next? I'm thinking it's either them or Megan/Heidi.
I'm getting those hinkies too rmax ..especially now that I read they are talking about the show and some of the teams to there friends.. what to do  ]:, I'll take this over to the Quiz board round 2

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 04:54:36 PM »
I posted this last night but found it to unbeleivable ..so I dumped it..
bumped back up since I see other message boards dicussing it .

SPOILER (Possible Final 3)
fwiw~
Before I divulge into telling you who the final three is I want to let you know that I rarely list spoilers since I first joined the board in 2001.

I received information about the outcome of Amazing Race 3 and it proved that Flo/Zach, Ken/Gerard and Teri/Ian were the final 3 so I feel confident in releasing this information.

If you don't want to know then don't look down:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
one last chance
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The final 3 teams are:

Brian and Greg
Ron and Kelly
Meredith and Gretchen

Cheers,
Terry

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 04:58:47 PM »
I just read that over at RII, interesting.  That Brian/Greg finish in the top 3 is believable, the other teams less so, but with TAR, luck has a way of evening out the playing field.  Meredith probably has more staying power than some people half his age.  I'd like to see them do well.  I thought I read somewhere (the Game Spoiler?) that  they become fan favorites, so I think they last a while at least.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2005, 08:54:12 AM »
no way Ron and Kelly and Meredith and Gretchen? 

M/G could nto even find the pit stop last night
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 11:32:34 AM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2005, 11:29:13 AM »
 {l{ are they not the luckiest people in the world .. on anther note..I'm starting to like them "God darn"
if they were my parents  I would be very proud of them ..beating out the stong dudes  =]/

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2005, 01:58:12 PM »
Not sure if this is where the final 3 spoiler was, but wasn't there some question about which married couple was in the final 3?  Since they weren't described as "older" or "Black" then it could be that Uchenna/Joyce are the married couple in F3.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2005, 02:07:28 PM »
Exactly rmax  |5|

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2005, 04:49:35 PM »
and we can't forget that sometimes previously eliminated racers are sent out as decoys. jamaica is close enough to send them through just ahead or behind the other teams and get back to cheer the winners across the finish line. i'm liking this betting spoiler more and more.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 10:27:26 PM »

There's never been a decoy outside the end city (and racers have confirmed this).

Jamaica may be the next to last leg, I don't seen why there would be a decoy there.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2005, 04:29:07 PM »
Have they really used decoys before? I don't see Meredith and Gretchen going to the final 3...in fact I think they will be gone! NEXT! please! hehe  ]#*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2005, 02:03:56 PM »
cynderss  |#' are you a Grandchild or Daughter of Gretchen & Merideth? " God Darn"
Welcome to the message board  ]#* We are Glad you joined us..( I can't even type  {l{ )

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 02:09:10 PM »
 :<(Welcome, cynderss.  Your folks are great and I really hope they make it to the end.  They're tough cookies & they really take everything in stride alot better than some of the younguns (%#
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2005, 02:35:43 PM »
how absolutely coo!!   <[/  welcome cynderess!!! }^!  so who does go tonight!!??? |#' ((^  i know you don't really know, but i think it is deb and bianca!! |(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2005, 02:41:27 PM »
You are so lucky cynderss , your parents would put some of us younger folks to shame   </] . I think they add comic relief to the show and find myself laughing with them not at them  ..Gretchen is a Whoot " God Darn" my fav quote   {l{ ..so cynderss , will you all be together tonight to watch the show ?  *%# if so please tell Mom & Dad that we love them and think they Rock and are kicking Butt  =]/

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2005, 02:46:56 PM »
Welcome, cynderss!  Glad you found us, we're the Race's biggest fans!  I'm sure if you know who is eliminated tonight, you wouldn't tell us (and I'm betting you don't know). It must be terribly exciting to watch the race, with your parents right in it.  I don't think I could take it!

And don't take negative comments seriously. It's just the nature of the game, people have favorites, and get emotionally invested.  Be sure that Meredith and Gretchen go to TARcon for the finale.  They'll be overwhelmed with the love (I've never been, but have read about it).

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2005, 03:42:58 PM »
  ^/^ No begging, banzai ]][

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2005, 03:51:40 PM »
We'll always listen to TAR talk in here, cynderss })}

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2005, 03:53:49 PM »
cind!!  you are invited to join us tonight, as puddin does live (i forgot what it is called!!  i am your parents age!!) anyway, you are invited here at 8pm tonight!!   <[/  bunches of hugs for you, and we will root for m/g!!! })}  so if you had to guess, lmao, who gets eliminated??  i am almost ready to say non elimination!! )_^>

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 03:58:24 PM »
Hiya cyndress ..... welcome to our board!!! I hope when I get to be as old as Meredith and Gretchen, that I have as much get up and go as they do!!!!  |#' We actually love them on this board. And even though some of us have them picked to be eliminated this episode, it's not because we don't like them!!!!

I now for sure hope they don't get eliminated, because maybe then you will hang around with us and chat about them some more!!!   <[/

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2005, 04:04:04 PM »
yes, cynderss, I don't like my voice when I hear it.  I think the hardest part of being on a reality show would be hearing the negative things people say (unless you're Jonathan and then you go na-na-na-na-na-na, I can't hear you!).

But here's a question I'll bet your Mom could answer for us: what was up with the bandage on Patrick last week? It was there, then it wasn't, and was never explained?  Do we have to wait until the end of the race to find out?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2005, 04:13:36 PM »
_^% _^% _^%  cynderss!  /*^ [/color]

How wonderful that you joined RFF and are here chatting w/ us!!  ]#* 
I love your parents! They impress me as really great people and parents.   
I wish them bunches of luck and hope they go far in the game.  I'm cheering them on!!!! 
Goooo Gretchen and Meredith! <[/

I'm kinda close to their age so it's very ez for me to identify with them.  _)^ 

I've often wondered if the folks on reality shows and/or their relatives/friends visit RFF and other reality sites, but just don't let on who they are!  We're happy that you dropped in...and chose to reveal yourself to us!!  Cool!  {^[   }^!  Please come baaaak soon & often!!!  ]**]
Ruday  *^? 
[/color]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2005, 04:22:05 PM »
Please join us tonight cynderss ..we do a play by play of the show while its on , i'll bring the cheese popcorn  *%# and gammy will make the cocktails    }alc{ '];

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 09:02:43 AM »
This was posted by "vman" at tivocommunity.com where the Bianca spoiler originated.  Interesting behind the scenes information.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=230219&page=11&pp=20

My wife and I know Bianca indirectgly (friends of friends), and my wife attended a viewing party with Bianca for last week's episode (they didn't have one this week - guess we know why!). A few comments and insights:

First, this show is incredibly edited. What you are seeing is what the producers want you to see (especially Rob's devious, cunning mind). It can really alter your perception. For instance:

A few have noted that last week the schlep challenge was clearly better since it would be faster than the shopping challenge and you wouldn't have to spend your money, etc...

Except that there was general agreement among contestants that the schlep challenge would take longer to finish, since there was another part of it that was not shown to viewers. The teams first had to visit Pablo Neruda's house, get some books there, and take them to the bookstore. Then they got other books at the bookstore to take to the library (which is what we saw). In general, unless you had money-changing problems or fish weighing problems, the shopping challenge was faster. Some teams chose to do the schlep challenge because they were short on cash and didn't know how much it would cost (it ended up being very little), others wanted to see Pablo Neruda's house. But the shopping challenge was faster.

So really, take everything you see with a grain of salt. People are being edited to appear a certain way, and it may not jibe with their overall experience. Rob was not smarter for picking the books task -- he felt he had to do it because of his money situation.

Similarly, a big reason Debbie and Bianca won the first stage was because they read the final clue carefully and realized that they did not have to take the same truck back to town before getting a cab to the pit stop - they took a cab direct. The two teams in front of them (including Rob and Amber) just assumed they had to take the truck back to town. No mention of this.

Also, money was only a problem (at least in the early legs) for a few teams. Especially those that didn't share hotel rooms, etc... (for those interested, among the teams that did share a hotel room last week are the brothers and the Barbie twins -- there was a good reason the brothers were so torn up about the Barbie twins' elimination!).

Among the important benefits of finishing first (or at least among the early teams) is that you do your interview in the order you arrive. These interviews take a long time, and you cannot leave, clean up, change clothes etc. until you do your interview, which for the last team can be 6-7 hours into the 12 hour pit stop (there is a buffet there so you can eat). For the later teams, this really cuts into your time to sleep, clean clothes, etc...

The altitude in the past 2 tasks was causing the teams a lot of trouble. The producers had doctors checking their pulses, etc. fairly often to make sure no one got sick when doing challenges at altitude.

It sounds like there is a big twist being added to the non-elimination legs (I've been sworn to secrecy on what). But it sounds good.

Rob and Amber did get significant help throughout the race from tourists who recognized them.

The teams are each assigned a color they are to wear as much as possible in order to help cameramen find them in crowds, etc (hence the different bandanas they all have). The camera crews switch up teams occasionally (as someone mentioned earlier). Which camera crew you are assigned has an impact on your race, as some of the newer camera teams are not used to things like knowing when to change tapes -- if your cameraman is slow then you just have to wait.

As some guessed, Debbie and Bianca didn't know Rob and Amber stole their cab until the previews last week.

It pays to have friends on other teams -- One of the teams fell asleep at the airport in last week's episode and nearly missed their flight, until another team woke them up.

Anyway, I'm not knocking Rob. He has shown some good thinking. But don't think that Rob is the only mastermind, or that all the other teams don't have their own moments -- CBS just thinks we're more interested in seeing Rob's.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2005, 10:53:13 AM »
  _^% Ottopart thank you for posting this  ]*[  , please stay with us we love spoilers  }^! banzai to Ambers right is that the top of the cart handle ?