Author Topic: EP4 Spoilers/ Speculation  (Read 7835 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP4 Spoilers/ Speculation
« on: March 03, 2005, 08:05:18 PM »
"Sumo At Sea"

CBS WEbTeasers~

Thursday, March 10, 8PM ET/PT

Tensions rise within both tribes when they are forced to choose leaders for the next Reward Challenge. What role will the leaders play?
No idea yet

One castaway becomes annoyed when a tribemate complains of having no energy and doesn't help the tribe. Could be Bobby Jon on Kim ?

Spirits are high within a tribe when they win a Challenge and an extraordinary Reward.
If the game board is right ..Home Depot tools?

It is still early in the game, yet signs of tribal division emerge when one group considers banding together to vote out a tribemate. Who is the unlucky one
? {l{ Kim thats a gimme ..thanks to M'
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 12:39:13 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP4 Spoilers/ Speculation
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 09:33:40 PM »
thanks to SurvivorFever

VoiceOver

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Stephenie <to Angie>:  I have never lost a bet in my entire life.
JP:  ...Ulong gets desperate.
James:  Don't freak out.
JP:  And the tribes have a big decision to make.
Katie  <reading treemail>:  Choose one tribal representative to make some important choices.
Coby:  Wonder if the person who goes doesn't come back.
JP  <to Ulong Tribe>:  You have not picked a representative yet

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 01:15:44 AM »
Good Theory in Mersaydeez's thread

The double boot is supposed to be in a couple episodes?

Couldn't they just do the switch, and the Ambassadors are immune for that show only. And instead of going back to their tribes they have to stay, then the next episode they are fair game, and the double boot happens?

Maybe Ulong sends Angie , and Koror sends Willy ..they are immune this week and Kimbers gets the Ulong Boot..then next week ..double TC and that sends Willy & Angie to Losers Lodge together ..again thanks to Mersaydeez's (7|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 01:48:54 PM »
As always thanks to Survivor Fever
{ I'll pull out some larger vidcaps later..meantime larger caps here   }

Cool mud wrestling  ]*]

VoiceOver

VO:  Survivor, Thursday, what's aboard this boat is about to change everyone's life on the island.
Female:  Oh my God.
VO:  And the Ulong tribe has lost every immunity challenge.
Stephenie:  We can't lose another tribe member.
VO:  Now their struggle to stay alive comes down to a hand to hand, no holds barred fight to the finish.
James:  We're gonna run right through them like a dang bulldozer
JP:  Angie's so excited she didn't know what to say!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 02:04:31 PM »
Easy enough some stuff from Messhall .spec for now..i'll look through the Vidcaps later :P
Vidcaps makes it look like a Ulong IC win but , they may go in rounds ..best of the best face off.

the Mud wrestling whatever appears to be IC ..does not look like a team swap .

Steph vs Jenn is one and Steph wins
Janu vs Kim is another
Angie vs Caryn - Angie seen putting hand up shouting but could be pre fight pumping herself up.
James vs Coby
Tom vs Bobby Jon
Gregg and Ibrehem

Katie, Willard and Ian sit out.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 02:06:55 PM »
Thanks puddin...well it looks Like Ulong wins, is this a IC or RC???

That is Katie in the black falling backwards.  kim is facing Janu ~ can kim beat her? Who is facing Caryn?  Angie?  I am assuming is is gilr vs girl and guy vs guy. Ibe vs Gregg I think Ibe wins...looks close...They show a clip of Coby but who is he going against?  SO that I assume BJ will go against Tom....so james must go against Coby.  Ian sits out?

IF teams are still the same...we know Caryn, katie, Tom, Janu, Gregg are in this challenge...and probably Coby.  So sit outs are Ian and Jenn and willard

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2005, 03:51:05 PM »

I know it looks like Ulong wins ..but maybe they only win the first few rounds ? Then a face off of the best ? boy I feel lazy ]][ ..TDT did the work ..here's what there speculating

REWARD CHALLENGE/ Home Depot product placement "Better Built Outhouse"? - Koror wins?
The Palau challenge storyboard featured in the "Countdown to Survivor: Palau" revealed (with a bit of eyestrain) this challenge to be sponsored by the Home Depot, at least as of Ep1, when the storyboard was filmed (storyboard discussions: Sucks, Phoenix, Joker's Updates). Hard to imagine Survivor would screw around with a corporate sponsor, so fairly safe to assume this is still it. Mersaydeez says: "I believe this is possibly 'better built outhouse,' since I know there is a latrine building challenge coming up (Ibrehem is the 'nail holder').

But is it? There's all this nonsense with the "tribal representatives," which Koror at least seems to believe might be a sneaky way to direct a tribal switch to rescue Ulong. But since both tribes seem to get to greet Probst before anybody leaves, that seems unlikely. Your guess is as good as ours as to what's involved, but Ulong still seems to have the same people at the IC. As for the challenge, well Probst seems to be showing up at Koror's beach with a special delivery, and Koror seems pretty excited to see him (unless jig-dancing Ian is just impersonating Ashlee Simpson). So we'll go with a Koror win here.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ "Sumo at Sea" - Koror wins?
Sumo! At sea! (Okay, a pillow fight on a platform, at least). Looks like a lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing. The challenge itself looks like the kind, again, that Ulong should do well at, one based on inidividual strength (and a bit of balance), with no teamwork required. Several face-offs are shown coming out in Ulong's favor: Stephenie tosses Jenn overboard, Ibrehem appears to get the best of Gregg. But the shot of a dry, winded-looking Tom squinting into the distance probably tells the main tale. Bobby Jon's comments at the previous tribal council, that they can't beat Tom, will be seen as prophetic. Why do we say that, when all the shots of Ulong appear to be in their favor? Because they appear to be leaving this challenge, heads down, in the same clothes they arrived in. No idol visible. It's possible they're just leaving camp to go to the challenge, but Ibrehem is shirtless in the marching picture, so probably not. Looks like another Koror win.

BOOT/ Kim?
There's a slight possibility Ulong could be even stupider than usual, and boot malcontents Bobby Jon or James, but it seems much more likely that they'll finally get around to cutting deadweight Kim. Yawn.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2005, 04:12:56 PM »
it is interesting that the challenges are mainly individual and not team challenges.   It is hard to believe that Ulong will lose this one...but maybe the men get the better of the Ulong men

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2005, 04:57:41 PM »
RC..
Jeff arrives with a crate .. if the Game/challenge board is right it maybe Home Depot tool..
I think the storyboard said, so the perhaps the better potty wins ?  {l{
But were do the representitives come into play?

Better Built Outhouse
Reward: Home Depot Tools

Jeff arrives with the potty crate

Yay here comes Jeff /Koror

Maybe not?

Yay ..Ulong celebrating they look wet ..is that a crate behind them?

What Ulong wears to RC ..
Jeff " You have not picked a representative yet? "

What Ulong wears to IC

Ulong leaving there camp on the way to IC or TC? :)*

« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 08:26:31 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2005, 05:19:06 PM »
 Gregg kicking Ibe's ass .. Ibe kicking Greggs ass ( Ibe Buff on his head)

Jeff with the Idol  /

Steph against Jenn .. Steph kicks ass

Kim against Janu

Angie against Caryn ..my guess Angie kicks her ass

Im guessing this is Tom against BJ

Guessing this is James and Coby for now..James looks like hes kicking ass
you can see that Janu weaars her hair in a bun to the right

My Hero..Superman  ;;)

IMO this looks recycled ..famaliar ..I'll look around

« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 10:51:40 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 05:34:28 PM »
Looks like a crate on the boat and the treemail is writen on a plank. Is the challenge to build or remember something. Maybe that is why a rep has to be sent?  *%#  We haven't had any mental challenges, yet.

Why are there so many individual challenges? Steph should go up against Tom. That would be the best match.  :)*
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2005, 06:44:25 PM »
All-Stars EP3

REWARD CHALLENGE: BETTER HOMES & ISLAND LIVING

When they checked their Tree Mail, the tribes were surprised to find a box filled with tools from Home Depot. As the Tree Mail explained, this was all part of a Reward Challenge. Using the tools provided, each tribe had 24 hours to build a home at their camp. When the 24 hours had elapsed, host Jeff Probst would bring a judge to rate each home on size, strength and creativity. The winning tribe would receive a surprise Reward, airdropped into their camp, as well as a clue to the location of a key to one of the locks on their mystery box. The second-place tribe would also receive a clue to the location of a key to one of the locks on their own mystery box.

Chapera started the Challenge by electing a leader, Rob Mariano, the 28-year-old castaway of SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS from Canton, Massachusetts, who had experience at building homes. As the tribe started on what would become their home, Rob took control with authority. "When I saw him building that shelter, he was pretty hot building that shelter," admired Amber Brkich, the 25-year-old All-Star of SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK from Beaver, Pennsylvania, "He's good at doing what he does."

Over at Saboga, Rupert took the leadership role with the idea of building a log cabin. Tempers immediately flared as Jerri Manthey, the 33-year-old tribe member of SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK from Stuttgart, Germany, disagreed with Rupert's designs for the home.
( OMG.. remember Ruperts disaster cabin  ((^)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/show/episode03/s8story3.shtml

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks to Survivor  Fever

CBS Press Release - Episode 4

TRIBAL DIVISION BECOMES APPARENT, ON "SURVIVOR: PALAU,"
THURSDAY, MARCH 10 ON CBS

"Sumo At Sea" -- Tensions arise when both tribes are forced to choose a leader for the reward challenge, on SURVIVOR: PALAU, Thursday, March 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

As the tribes become aggravated by having to choose a leader, they also speculate what role the leader will play.  One castaway becomes annoyed with a fellow tribe mate who complains of lack of energy and becomes useless to the tribe.  Spirits are high for one tribe after they win the reward challenge and receive an extraordinary reward.  Tribal division becomes apparent as one group considers banding together to vote a certain tribe member out.

And, the third member is voted out of the tribe.

{ shouldn't it be fourth member ? darn webmonkeys at it again   )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2005, 07:45:14 PM »
putting this out there ..you never know..don't know how this would work though seeing as Koror has nothing to offer because they have not won a reward yet  *(^
AllStars ~EP8

TREE MAIL
Pick one ambassador to get on a boat and visit the Chapera tribe camp. Bring this message in a bottle with you, open the bottle and read the note aloud to the Chapera tribe. Follow the instructions.

Dear Ambassador,
Pick three separate items from this tribe that you feel your tribe would like to play for in today's Reward Challenge. (You cannot choose anyone's personal items or clothing.) Get back on your boat and bring these items to the Challenge. The winning tribe will keep all of the items.

REWARD CHALLENGE
Challenge: Log Jam
Description: The two tribes square off in an elimination-style competition based on balance and skill. By shaking and spinning a log, perched over a water pit, the players try to force their opponents to fall into the water. The last one in the water earns a point for their team. The first team to earn 10 points wins.
Winner Gets: Chapera would win Mogo Mogo's grill, one bag of their rice and their Hawaiian sling. Mogo Mogo would win Chapera's blanket, parachute and tarp.
Winner: Chapera

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2005, 08:02:36 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2005, 02:10:40 PM »
ZApit tv listings
EPISODE GUIDE 
SHOW TITLE:  Survivor: Palau 
EPISODE:  Sumo at Sea 
CATEGORY:  Game 
SYNOPSIS:  Tensions arise when both tribes are forced to chose a leader for reward challenge; one group considers banding together against another tribe member. 

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2005, 08:06:35 AM »
Do we know if there are any carpenters on either tribe?  Seems to me that Tom had good building skills from Ep 1, and even Coby was shown last time working on Koror's shelter.  But I'm betting James and Bobby Jon build the better outhouse. The caps below show dejected Koror and elated Ulong.

(hmm, anyone not able to see the images?  I saw them when I posted, but now I don't)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 05:17:58 PM by rmax »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2005, 02:20:20 PM »
puddin, I was thinking about ASS and winning items from the other tribe also.

Those caps look funny rmax. Why is Koror so close to the vegetation and shade? While Ulong is completely out in the open?  *(^ Maybe it is where they end up on the challenge?
Maybe the reactions are from news of rechoosing tribes.

DAMN! Angie is wearing her buff as extra support. I was gonna add her on CBS Fantasy with bonus of "gets naked," because those little things keep popping out. DAMN!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 02:27:35 PM by 'keeta »
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2005, 06:33:22 PM »
 lol Keeta .. they do keep popping out but we don't get fantasy points for blurrs , they have to be naked as in the the shower or Julie type naked or Heidi & Jenna Pb & Choc naked  {l{

The pros have been tearing these vidcaps apart ..I'm not a pro so..
What does this photo say ? Gile " Oh my God" I can't tell if they are happy or look disappointed ..why is Tom rolling up his pants ?
Ulong Flag in the grass
Ulong flag in the sand , note the flag shadow
Where  Ulong keeps there flag

I'm just trying to prove that the Ulong Cheering is not recyled from EP3 note BJ's necklace is missing in the above caps .
EP3 RC

EP3 IC
Why the canoe? Why do they leave there beach for the RC? JP: You have not picked a representative yet?

Just noticed this EP3 IC loser walk of shame ( flipped and B/& W)
Vidcaps EP4
something else I just noticed ...
what is Steph wearing around her waste? A belt  ? Did she have this is could it be a toolbelt? *(^( EP4 Vidcap)

13(VidcapEP4)

Nevermind its probably a canteen belt  *8/
thanks to mypoody2 for the vidcaps
http://immunityidol.net/#
and of course SurvivorFever and MessHall addong survivorphoenix to the list
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 07:10:09 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2005, 10:57:54 PM »
it is interesting that the challenges are mainly individual and not team challenges. It is hard to believe that Ulong will lose this one...but maybe the men get the better of the Ulong men
The more I look at the video Texan ,I'm really finding it hard to beleive that Ulong loses this ..Ulong has won every individual challenge so far ..Koror is more "as a team" winners  ]*]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2005, 02:24:00 AM »
 }^!  Good enough for me !!

Mersaydeez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With all the talk about Ulong possibly winning the IC, I havnt seen what she has to say about this. I hope shes not having any doubts. Where you at girl?

No doubts here. I know from the caps, it looks like Ulong wins, but that doesn't fit in with my spoilers. I still believe Koror wins and Kim is your boot. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2005, 01:03:17 PM »
eyemail

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2005, 01:14:35 PM »
so the  eyemail pic mus tbe from the first day.  We have not seen Angie in that shirt since then and she is sitting by Tom.

i woudl think Ulong wins IC...but everyone is sayign no.

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2005, 10:51:24 PM »
If I remember correctly, it said somewhere that one tribe lost 3 IC's in a row and then the other tribe finally loses IC. Maybe after winning RC, with a tribal leader finally made, Ulong pulls it together for IC. I just don't feel that Ulong loses IC again, MB always does something to make sure one tribe doesn't get to small, I think a tribal switch is coming, maybe not this episode, but soon.

But lets say Koror goes to TC...Willard or Caryn?
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
Thinking outside the box..good idea tina. Can you remember where you saw that spoiler ?
I think Willard & Angie will defintly go EP5 /double boot . Snewser already has to green check marks up but none for EP 4 . I was thinking Janu would be out at Koror ..maybe sympathy vote for her sore eye that Angie poked in the EP3 RC ?

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2005, 11:14:49 PM »
I think I saw that spoiler on TDT or here, don't remember which one.

The only reason I think willard or caryn would be booted is because Willard is dead weight and Caryn is bossy and a b**ch.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."