Author Topic: Ep. 5: "The Best and Worst Reward Ever" spoilers WEND NIGHT  (Read 7163 times)

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Ep. 5: "The Best and Worst Reward Ever" spoilers WEND NIGHT
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2005, 01:05:29 PM »
Wow.. you guys do so much work! /*^ Bring all the clues together! I just wish I had more time to speculate also..
But I certainly enjoy reading over here. Hi Puddin, Hi gammon! :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 02:04:01 PM »
thank you gammy..good stuff  :)
 :<( Cheri ..

This was what I was thinking too gammy ,I'm having doubts about who falls asleep ..its still between Willy or Gregg to me ? I can see Gregg and Jenn getting cozy and falling asleep and not watching the fire ..but who  ? who would pick up the slack? who would lose sleep and b!tch about it?
Coby? Caryn ? Willy?
Survivor Insider Episode 04 Transcript
On the episode, Coby made it clear that he, Janu, Caryn and Willard were on the outs of an alliance of five. Willard slips in a small comment about how he is not heard by the tribe.
this weeks promo we hear /see Coby ,about Jenn & Gregg "they gotta think were stupid if we dont think there together"
Caryn confessional EP4 while they were building the latrine " every leader for every project is always Tom..thats the way it is ..<bows> oh Tom oh Tom..the woman wouldn't even know whether or not to throw a stick in the fire without Tom ..oh Tom oh Tom can I throw a stick in the fire?..its a little crazy. "

Is this forshadowing fire = Caryn ?  *(^
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 02:20:33 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 03:54:29 PM »
 :<(hi cheri           hi puddin  good stuff, puddin!!! ]#*  we're gonna know all the answers!!! muh ah ah ah!!! ((^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2005, 04:41:12 PM »
thowing you a curve ball  :P

Did anyone see this at  TDT ?
 BOOT/ Willard and Angie
According to Mersaydeez, the boots for this episode will be Willard and Angie. This suggests the "reward" may not be as simple as picking out someone on the other tribe to boot, although Angie and Willard are logical boots from either tribe, even with no outside interference (although one might quibble that James ought to depart before Angie). Is there more to it? Maybe.

The following info has not been verified, so for the moment, we'll classify it as speculation: We were told circa Ep1 that, at some later point in the game, one tribe would win the chance to spy on the other at tribal council. After listening to the other tribe's proceedings, the winning tribe then gets to steal one person from the other tribe, effectively granting (temporary) individual immunity. If accurate, for Koror, this might make up for having to boot one of their own, as it further depletes Ulong. Who would Koror take? Probably Bobby Jon or Stephenie. We shall see.

and this thread from  Blows / "BJ Spoiler Information"

Snewsers Question ..its only 5 pts what do you all think?
12. Which player from Ulong will end up switching to Koror in this episode?

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2005, 06:58:07 PM »
you know, coby is griping about jenn and gregg together, so maybe he is the one ticked off about one of them letting the fire go out!! )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2005, 07:10:07 PM »
I changed my answer to Gregg falling asleep ( might be good to have Gregg & Jenn taking a nap CBS fantasy) and Coby as the bitter bitcher  {l{ ..still not sure about the winning tribe taking another teams member .. *(^

Riverrat

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2005, 11:56:34 PM »
Caryn bitches and Coby whines plus Gregg has to be looking pretty good to him by now so-----------depends on what is, is.  c/* Coby would be bitter and maybe Willly. Caryn would just throw a bitch fit. _-^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2005, 12:37:38 PM »
Tv Guide listing ( thanks to Survivor Fever)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2005, 08:01:07 PM »
Titan listings
Survivor: Palau:The Best and Worst Reward...  Wed. 03/16/05 08:00 pm 702 WCBSDT
One tribe gets lost looking for new shelter during a storm; one tribe has to watch the other enjoy a reward.

MSN~
Survivor: Palau

The Best and Worst Reward Ever
One tribe gets lost looking for new shelter during a storm; one tribe has to watch the other enjoy a reward.