Author Topic: Ep. 5: "The Best and Worst Reward Ever" spoilers WEND NIGHT  (Read 7147 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"The Best and Worst Reward Ever"
Mark your calendars ..it airs Wends night due to March Madness

thanks to Mersaydeez  ]**] you all know the link by now  {l{
From what I see on the calendar (fitting with some events I know that happen on certain dates), the double boot coming up in episode 5 - I believe it to be Angie and Willard... since it's one Ulong, and one Koror, and they showed up at loser lodge together. 

Wezzie - I am not sure how Stephenie ended up spending her night alone. The only information I got on it, was that it was a Survivor first. The feeling I got from the conversation was that it wasn't a reward though.  Oh, and I heard something about a Corvette too. Might be a reward around Caryn's boot - working on more information. 

Kim goes before Angie...

Just some speculation on how it could happen...

Jeff could tell them that they are voting for someone, and each tribe would vote for the other tribes strongest members. Then they could end up with immunity or something, then the tribes just vote on their own members and the weakest ones go. 

copied from sucks
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18326.topic&start=1501&stop=1520
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 12:00:43 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep. 5: "The Best and Worst Reward Ever" spoilers
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 10:00:25 AM »
So whether its Jeff or Kim tonight .. one or the other next week..
scenario ..followed by Angie  and Willard then we have the rest of Ulong..James ..Bobby Jon ..Ibe ..

from Survivor Fever / Game Board

Episode 5: - 14 Survivors
Reward Challenge: Sea Salvage
Reward: Vote for other Team at Tribal (?)
Immunity Challenge: No Challenge (?)
Double Tribal Council

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep. 5: "The Best and Worst Reward Ever" spoilers WEND NIGHT
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 08:04:07 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Next time on Survivor

Special night - Wednesday
While Gregg and Jen get cozy
Coby: Must think were stupid if they think we can't tell they are toghther

And the Ulong tribe gets lost
(Night time, raining)
BJ and Angie:
BJ: You have another way to get back there
Angie: No!
BJ: Well I'm trying, don't get down my throat

And the game takes an incredible turn
Shot of them presumably at challenge in water
Shot of them looking at something, mouths open

Kim: I had a lot of fun playing Survivor, wish it lasted longer but I guess tonight my night, I hope girls stick up for themselves as lord knows the guys have proven they are nothing special and I hope that someone from Ulong wins and not Koror

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 08:52:06 PM »
Looks like the Ulong gals may be right about the guys voting them off.  James isn't my fav person but the only one I like there is Bobby.  *8/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 09:02:35 PM »
According to Mersaydeez its Willard and Angie next week .
 My Spec..one challenge Reward for the tribe that wins  and double boot ..think John Kenny individual immunity at RC  ^&#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 10:06:14 PM »
thanks to SurvivorFever

VoiceOver

VO:  Next week Survivor moves to a new night.
Jenn:  It's a big night  ????
JP:  While Gregg and Jenn get cozy at Koror...
Coby:  They gotta think we're stupid if we can't tell that they're together.
Ibrehem:  Whoa, whoa, whoa.
JP:  ...the Ulong tribe gets lost.
Bobby Jon:  Did you see a better way to get back there?
Angie:  No!
Bobby Jon:  Well I'm trying, don't get down my throat.
JP:  And the game takes an incredible turn.

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 10:28:50 PM »
looks like they are hollering at each other!!  (the bottom pictures) _-^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 10:38:48 PM »
Yeah Hollering " ****" when Jeffy tells them what the challenge is ..solong ulong  :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 12:02:17 AM »
Webteasers~

SPECIAL NIGHT: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 8PM ET/PT
Low morale for one tribe sinks even lower when they abandon their camp in search of a cave for shelter from a storm...and get lost.

Ulong  {l{

One castaway neglects fire duty and dozes off, and a tribemate becomes bitter having to lose valuable sleep to pick up the slack.
Hard to say ..

One tribe is taunted and tormented as they have to sit and watch the other tribe enjoy a great reward right in front of them.
Oh boy ..

Both tribes face several twists that they never could have expected that throw them off their game.
Double TC 

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2005, 02:38:44 AM »
Yeah Hollering " ****" when Jeffy tells them what the challenge is ..solong ulong   

c/* ^/^ ^/^ c/* Puddin, you are so funny but I agree with you.  I am really enjoying this survivor.  Cute guys to look at and some strong women to root for.  Does Coby remind anyone else of that transvestite from the Rocky Horror Picture Show?  Can't remember the guys name right now.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 10:51:58 AM »
Does Coby remind anyone else of that transvestite from the Rocky Horror Picture Show?  Can't remember the guys name right now. 

Yeah, I agree.  Coby does look like a young Tim Curry.  I thought he looked familiar ]][
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 12:25:55 PM »
Does Coby remind anyone else of that transvestite from the Rocky Horror Picture Show? 

Bathfizzy ..YES  he does  ^/^  LOL
on another note..actually there is something sexy about Coby  ^&#
Larger Vidcaps here..Survivor Fever ..( I'll pull some out later )

VoiceOver

VO> Win Survivor Immunity and you're safe....lose and you could go home
Ian> Poor Ulong is really getting decimated
VO> But Wednesday night the rules will change
JP> Win or lose, both tribes are going to Tribal Council tonight....
Coby?> What?
VO> Hold your breath
James> Y'all wanna win...do not quit!
VO> Anything can happen...
Tom?> Just keep playing the game
VO> ...When both tribes go to 2 Tribal Councils }^!
JP> Ian's having trouble...
VO> Don't miss a shocking, all new Survivor, on a special night....CBS Wednesday

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 03:41:17 PM »
TDT

REWARD CHALLENGE/ "Sea Salvage" - Koror wins, gets to "Vote for other ? @ tribal"?

Once again, going from the Palau challenge storyboard featured in the "Countdown to Survivor: Palau" (storyboard discussions: Sucks, Phoenix, Joker's Updates), this challenge appears to be titled "Sea Salvage." More importantly, the listed reward, while hard to read, appears to say something along the lines of "Vote for other tribe @ tribal." This also appears to feature a planned double boot. Thus the title of the episode: the RC winner will get to muck around with the other tribe's tribal council proceedings in some way, at the expense of booting one of their own. Choices, choices. (Although perhaps the episode title should be "The Best and Worst Tribes Ever.") The web promo verifies this, as Probst states, at the RC, "Win or lose, both tribes are going to tribal council tonight."

The challenge involves diving for white swimfloat-like objects, bringing them to the surface, and eventually some sort of rope-pulling exercise (pulling the collected objects from the small dock to the large one?). Koror appears to reach the rope-pulling stage before Ulong does. Who wins? Well, in addition to the apparent Koror in-challenge lead, while the black-and-white montage of Koror wins in the web promo is all recycled, the shot of Ulong under the word "Lose" (above, center) appears to be new, and features a wet and downtrodden-looking Ulong (especially Angie, compare to the pre-challenge shot below). Presumably from Koror enjoying part of their reward, as the CBS synopsis suggests, in front of Ulong? Looks like Koror wins.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ No immunity challenge?
Somebody's going home. But there is no challenge this week, probably because, as Antithesys pointed out, this is a one-day episode.

BOOT/ Willard and Angie
  :)
According to Mersaydeez, the boots for this episode will be Willard and Angie. This suggests the "reward" may not be as simple as picking out someone on the other tribe to boot, although Angie and Willard are logical boots from either tribe, even with no outside interference (although one might quibble that James ought to depart before Angie). Is there more to it? Maybe.

The following info has not been verified, so for the moment, we'll classify it as speculation: We were told circa Ep1 that, at some later point in the game, one tribe would win the chance to spy on the other at tribal council. After listening to the other tribe's proceedings, the winning tribe then gets to steal one person from the other tribe, effectively granting (temporary) individual immunity. If accurate, for Koror, this might make up for having to boot one of their own, as it further depletes Ulong. Who would Koror take? Probably Bobby Jon or Stephenie. We shall see.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2005, 04:04:51 PM »
Web Promo Realone player
Koror has to sit our 4 ..I see Coby , Tom, Ian ,Gregg  for now participating .
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 04:10:10 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2005, 08:43:34 PM »
Vanautu EP3

REWARD CHALLENGE: GREAT ESCAPE RUN
As the tribes convened for the Challenge, host Jeff Probst shocked the Survivors by explaining that there would be two Tribal Councils, and each tribe must vote someone off. The winning tribe would not only receive a Reward, but would also be able to participate in an Individual Challenge. The winner would receive Immunity, the opportunity to visit the other tribe's camp, and the ability to give Immunity to a member of the other tribe at their Tribal Council.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2005, 02:25:20 AM »
WoW. How exciting is that?!  |#'  Only prob is trying to guess WHO does/gets whaaat for the games!  :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2005, 09:58:38 AM »
Spec that the reward is food ..maybe not a big food reward more like cake or goodies ? I could see Jeffy taunting the losing tribe ..i.e. Ulong ..he does not like them and is very harsh with them at TC  {l{ .

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2005, 11:19:58 PM »
Thanks Magiiila for Tim Curry's name as the Coby look alike.  This double boot and reward sounds good.  I am glad that Mark Burnett is doing different things this time around.  Makes it more interesting.  but I like to thank the team of people who chose these survivors---they did a good job of finding interesting, entertaining people that you can cheer for.  {^[ {^[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2005, 07:42:33 PM »
CBS Press Release - Episode 5

ONE TRIBE GETS LOST WHILE SEARCHING FOR A NEW SHELTER, ON "SURVIVOR: PALAU,"
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16 ON CBS

"The Best and Worst Reward Ever" -- One tribe gets lost while searching for a new shelter, on SURVIVOR: PALAU, Wednesday, March 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Low morale for one tribe sinks even further when they abandon their camp during a storm to search for a cave…and manage to get themselves lost. One castaway on fire duty dozes off, causing another tribe mate to become bitter over having to pick up the slack. One tribe is taunted and tormented as they have to sit and watch the other tribe enjoy a great reward. Both tribes face several unexpected twists that throw them off their game.

And, the fifth member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2005, 08:23:22 PM »
maybe angie is the one to fall asleep, and bobby is resentful, and they have to look for shelter because of no fire and rain!! )_^>   what do you think?? |(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2005, 08:33:30 PM »
Gammy good guess.. my take
Gregg either messed up the fire because he was busy playing with Jenn and he's worried because maybe he had an arguement with Willy or Willy messed up the fire and there was an arguement with Gregg  ..Gregg is rubbing his eyes because hes tired. Tom reassures Gregg that he's safe and to just keep playing the game  ?

Tom to Gregg > Just keep playing the game

Willy in the potty eavesdropping ..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 08:37:35 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2005, 10:12:19 PM »
your take is probably more probable!! }^!   <[/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2005, 11:04:06 PM »
nononono gammy ..I want to hear what your thoughts are...this was just a guess and it could be wrong , I love your idea ..thank you  ]&]

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2005, 11:25:06 AM »
If it wasn't bad enough for Ulong losing the immunity challenge again, they are confronted by a storm, and a shelter that won't protect them.  They've found caves nearby before, and decide to make their way back to the caves before they are drenched from the storm.  But, consistent with their luck thus far, they get lost instead and begin bickering with one another.  After a sleepless night lost in the jungle, no wonder they're crabby.

From the CBS website:   "One castaway neglects fire duty and dozes off, and a tribemate becomes bitter having to lose valuable sleep to pick up the slack."

From the end of episode preview:   "Jenn: It's a big night.  JP: While Gregg and Jenn get cozy at Koror.  Coby: They gotta think we're stupid if we can't tell that they're together."

From the CBS Internet promo: "V.O.: Anything can happen.  Tom: Just keep playing the game."

I believe these clues are connected.  The person who neglects fire duty and dozes off is probably Gregg, who enjoys snuggling with Jenn at night.  Their romance, revealed in the insider clips but not on the actual episodes, is heating up.  There must be a moratorium on how much romance we as an audience have to endure from the tribes.  This isn't Temptation Island!  Anyway, guess who resents this romance/shirking of duties?  Coby.  If he is bitter as the promos suggest, then Coby might target Gregg or Jenn or both.  Factions are developing on Koror.  Gregg, worried about his fate, turns to Tom for support and possible alliance protection.  Who watches and listens in?  Willard.

The Koror factions are as previously predicted, Ian/Katie/Tom/Gregg/Jenn versus Coby/Caryn/Willard, with perhaps Janu as neutral.  If Coby/Willard resent Gregg/Jenn, they may reach out to Tom, Janu, or Ian to help them unseat a possible romantic alliance threat, similar to Rob/Amber from All Stars.  Do they have the numbers?  Nah.  Tom is loyal to Gregg, and therefore Jenn.  Ian is loyal to Tom.  How Tom thinks is how his faction thinks, due to his influence.  Gregg is the red herring of this episode.  He isn’t going anywhere.  Tom wants his strength, and doesn't care about any romance or shirking of fire duties one lousy night.  And if Willard overhears Tom comforting Gregg, then he's got to know he’s in danger.  Willard is low man on the totem pole, and he knows it.

From the CBS website:  "Both tribes face several twists that they never could have expected that throw them off their game."

Also from the CBS website:  "One tribe is taunted and tormented as they have to sit and watch the other tribe enjoy a great reward right in front of them."

From the end of episode promo:  "JP: And the game takes an incredible turn."

From the CBS Internet Promo: "VO: Win Survivor Immunity and you're safe. Lose and you could go home.  But Wednesday night the rules will change when both tribes go to two Tribal Councils.  JP: Win or lose, both tribes are going to Tribal Council tonight."

Ulong inspired me to think of lyrics to this song from the old Hee Haw program.  "Gloom, despair, is draggin' in on me.  Deep dark depression, excessive misery!  If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all.  Gloom, despair, is draggin' in on me!"  So no matter what Ulong does, they are going to lose another member of their shrinking team.  And, the very fortunate Korors are going to have to lose a member as well.  That's right; it’s the double boot episode we've seen before (Mia and John P. from Vanuatu) and will soon see again.

The episode title for this week is "The Best and Worst Reward Ever".  What could be better than booting off someone from the other team?  They'd actually have a choice who leaves from the other tribe, rather than wait to be surprised.  That would be a great reward.  What is the trade off?  The worst reward ever, meaning the winning team of the reward has to lose one of their players as well.  At least they get to decide who goes from their own team.  Perhaps they'll have a super-de-duper tribal council with both tribes in attendance.  The losing tribe getting no votes at all, and the winning tribe voting twice, once for their own team, and once for the opposing team.  That means, as the teasers said, the winning tribe would get to enjoy booting off a member of the other team right in front of them, and there is nothing the losing team can do about it.  They can't lobby for votes.  They can't plead their case.  They are at the mercy of a twist!  Gloom and despair!  Let’s look at the challenge vidcaps.

The challenge as noted from the challenge board we saw pre-series is called, "Salvage at Sea".  This is the only challenge of the episode, which will instead focus on tribal dynamics prior to the double boot rather than two challenges as per usual.  There is no immunity challenge because neither team is immune to eviction.  Someone will go home from both tribes.  The reward is to have the opportunity of choice as to who will be sent home from each side.  Is there an additional reward, like food or blankets or something?  Perhaps, yes, but it is unlikely.  Last week's amazing reward of a shower/latrine for both teams plus a crew built shelter with mats and hammocks for the winning team was pretty extravagant.  I don’t think they get anything but choice this reward.  The power of choice is a theme Jeff Probst said they intended to explore this season.  This episode demonstrates choice through the unique reward.

In the "Salvage at Sea", both teams paddle to a floating structure above a WWII relic, a large ship sunk on the ocean floor.  On the left is Jeff, given his own floating platform.  Next to him attached to a walkway is the Ulong platform filled with the remaining players, Stephenie, Angie, James, Bobby Jon and Ibrehem. Their empty Ulong canoe stands by to bring them back to their camp when the reward challenge is over.  A walkway leaves the Ulong platform for the Koror platform, with Ian, Tom, Gregg, Coby, and Katie in attendance to do the challenge.  Awaiting them in the Koror canoe are the sitting out players, Caryn, Willard, Janu and Jenn.  They will watch, but not participate.  The small platforms off both tribes' larger platforms are for the items salvaged by the tribes.  They are the drop off platforms for the underwater divers from each tribe.

From the end of episode preview: "V.O.: Hold your breath. James: Y'all wanna win...do not quit! JP: Ian's having trouble!"

Jeff explains to them the challenge rules.  Ulong listens and holds on to a rope.  Koror pulls on it from both directions off the platform to the water.  This rope is important in the challenge.  It is possibly a guide rope down to the bottom of the ocean where the items are placed needing to be salvaged.  If it is one continuous rope tied to itself, hanging on to the rope underwater might be a quick way up from the bottom, once something is retrieved.  It's kind of like a life line.  Yank on it, and they'll pull you up fast.  If two people are down at the same time, hanging on the rope, they might be able to pull them up from both sides.  Either that, or Coby just doesn’t know which way to pull since he's going the opposite way from Gregg.  It could be a pulley system.  Or, it could be a way to lift up something salvaged that is too heavy for one person to lift alone.  Similar to what Ian did to retrieve the flint box, they may need to tie off the rope to a heavy object.  Whether it pulls up people or objects, there is pulling going on in this challenge, mostly by Koror.

In the farther back shot, Koror works hard pulling the rope while Ulong stands around.  Isn't that their claim to fame?  Ulong stands around waiting for something to happen while Koror beats them with team cooperation.  Ulong will lose this, there is no doubt.  With deep water flint retriever Ian, Tom the underwater strength from previous challenges and the brut force of Gregg and Coby helping them, they can't lose.  Yeah, Katie is there.  I think she just cheerleads for the most part and doesn't contribute at all.  The Koror men (except Willard) are powerful, and with 4 of them plus Katie against 3 Ulong men plus 2 women, it really isn't a balanced challenge.  And according to the promo, James tries to motivate his teammates who appear to want to give up when he says, "Y'all wanna win?  Do not quit!"

There are a series of white floating buoys on the ocean floor, marking objects to be retrieved.  Bringing up the white buoys may also be part of the challenge.  Gregg and Angie are in the first photo, Coby another, and Ian is in two.  Ian is apparently the most successful at the deep water retrieval, as he is in many underwater shots. Jeff saying, "Ian’s in trouble," in the promo is a red herring.  Yeah, it's hard, but he does whatever the underwater task requires.  A floating object, perhaps one of the white buoys, is seen in his hand in one shot.  In the other, a rope can be seen to his left, perhaps waiting for him to tie it to something, or hang on to it to surface.

Here what looks like James wearing the mask Ulong won in a challenge surfaces, carrying a white object toward his platform.  You can see the blue buff on his arm.  In front of him is the Koror brown platform, with an object already retrieved and placed on it.  It looks like one of those box-like things Ian had directly below him in the earlier deep water shots.

Whether there are two elements of this challenge (small item retrieval and then one large item retrieved with a rope) or one (to surface quickly with items) is unclear.  But what is obvious is that Koror does well.  They win, based on the very disappointed faces of wet and upset Ulong players.  Bobby Jon looks toward Jeff’s platform when he throws his arms up in the air in frustration.  Reward winners:  Koror.

Who gets the boot?  If Koror wins this reward, then Koror will determine the fate of a Ulong player they consider a threat.  Do they worry about the Ulong guys, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem or James?  No.  Tom, Gregg, Coby and Ian can beat them in one on one competitions.  For Koror, the boot would be between Stephenie and Angie, both very strong women.  Of the two, Angie has been the most effective in challenges.  She mauled Janu and Gregg in the life preserver water challenge, and she single handedly won the barrel challenge for Ulong.  She is a threat.  Coby also might fear retaliation from her for not choosing her to be on his team when he had the chance, even though he told her they were in the same boat.  She may have inferred he would protect her, when he instead chose someone else to be on his team that he liked better, Caryn.  If Janu, Gregg and Coby want Angie gone, then the rest would certainly agree she is a potential challenge hog who could be very competitive in the end game individual immunity challenges.  Ulong boot:  Angie.

Willard has sat out every other challenge for Koror.  He is weak.  Strategically, he is not in a strong alliance.  He doesn't go fishing with the strong guys, he doesn't dominate challenges, and whatever he brings to the tribe, we haven't seen it.  Probably Willard has done the tried and true strategy of lying low and working around camp getting firewood and water, hoping not to be noticed.  Or maybe he was the one who fell asleep on fire watch duty and Tom resented it.  Whichever the case may be, Willard doesn’t have the numbers to save himself.  Caryn, Coby and Janu may like him, but not enough to try to overthrow the men who win all the challenges for them, Ian, Tom and Gregg.  Jenn hangs on to Gregg romantically.  Katie seems to latch on to Ian or Tom by force of her humor and personality, so those two get a free pass.  Willard is most vulnerable, followed by Caryn.  Mersaydeez from Ezboard has said that Angie and Willard entered the cast off quarters at the same time.  That confirms it for me.  Koror boot:  Willard.   

found this at survivor fever, i know alot will be repeats, but maybe some will be helpful!! <[/

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2005, 01:05:29 PM »
Wow.. you guys do so much work! /*^ Bring all the clues together! I just wish I had more time to speculate also..
But I certainly enjoy reading over here. Hi Puddin, Hi gammon! :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 02:04:01 PM »
thank you gammy..good stuff  :)
 :<( Cheri ..

This was what I was thinking too gammy ,I'm having doubts about who falls asleep ..its still between Willy or Gregg to me ? I can see Gregg and Jenn getting cozy and falling asleep and not watching the fire ..but who  ? who would pick up the slack? who would lose sleep and b!tch about it?
Coby? Caryn ? Willy?
Survivor Insider Episode 04 Transcript
On the episode, Coby made it clear that he, Janu, Caryn and Willard were on the outs of an alliance of five. Willard slips in a small comment about how he is not heard by the tribe.
this weeks promo we hear /see Coby ,about Jenn & Gregg "they gotta think were stupid if we dont think there together"
Caryn confessional EP4 while they were building the latrine " every leader for every project is always Tom..thats the way it is ..<bows> oh Tom oh Tom..the woman wouldn't even know whether or not to throw a stick in the fire without Tom ..oh Tom oh Tom can I throw a stick in the fire?..its a little crazy. "

Is this forshadowing fire = Caryn ?  *(^
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 02:20:33 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 03:54:29 PM »
 :<(hi cheri           hi puddin  good stuff, puddin!!! ]#*  we're gonna know all the answers!!! muh ah ah ah!!! ((^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2005, 04:41:12 PM »
thowing you a curve ball  :P

Did anyone see this at  TDT ?
 BOOT/ Willard and Angie
According to Mersaydeez, the boots for this episode will be Willard and Angie. This suggests the "reward" may not be as simple as picking out someone on the other tribe to boot, although Angie and Willard are logical boots from either tribe, even with no outside interference (although one might quibble that James ought to depart before Angie). Is there more to it? Maybe.

The following info has not been verified, so for the moment, we'll classify it as speculation: We were told circa Ep1 that, at some later point in the game, one tribe would win the chance to spy on the other at tribal council. After listening to the other tribe's proceedings, the winning tribe then gets to steal one person from the other tribe, effectively granting (temporary) individual immunity. If accurate, for Koror, this might make up for having to boot one of their own, as it further depletes Ulong. Who would Koror take? Probably Bobby Jon or Stephenie. We shall see.

and this thread from  Blows / "BJ Spoiler Information"

Snewsers Question ..its only 5 pts what do you all think?
12. Which player from Ulong will end up switching to Koror in this episode?

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2005, 06:58:07 PM »
you know, coby is griping about jenn and gregg together, so maybe he is the one ticked off about one of them letting the fire go out!! )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2005, 07:10:07 PM »
I changed my answer to Gregg falling asleep ( might be good to have Gregg & Jenn taking a nap CBS fantasy) and Coby as the bitter bitcher  {l{ ..still not sure about the winning tribe taking another teams member .. *(^

Riverrat

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2005, 11:56:34 PM »
Caryn bitches and Coby whines plus Gregg has to be looking pretty good to him by now so-----------depends on what is, is.  c/* Coby would be bitter and maybe Willly. Caryn would just throw a bitch fit. _-^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2005, 12:37:38 PM »
Tv Guide listing ( thanks to Survivor Fever)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2005, 08:01:07 PM »
Titan listings
Survivor: Palau:The Best and Worst Reward...  Wed. 03/16/05 08:00 pm 702 WCBSDT
One tribe gets lost looking for new shelter during a storm; one tribe has to watch the other enjoy a reward.

MSN~
Survivor: Palau

The Best and Worst Reward Ever
One tribe gets lost looking for new shelter during a storm; one tribe has to watch the other enjoy a reward.