Ron & Kelly
Debbie & Bianca
Brian & Gregg
Urchenna & Joyce
Lynn & Alex
Pat & Mom
Ray & Deena
Non-Elim

Author Topic: Episode 3 "Do You Need Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation?"  (Read 25997 times)

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Episode 3 "Do You Need Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation?"
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2005, 06:58:36 PM »
How about this thought everyone?  Puddin's vid cap shows Rob/Amber and Ray/Deana at the road block at the same time.  Maybe something happened between them.  They meet up at the road block and Rob is pissed at them for some reason.  He says "I'm done" as in "I'm done with the alliance with Ray and Deana". 

We see Rob eating so I don't think he's saying he's done with the race.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2005, 07:36:03 PM »
I think that a team will try to get other to take teh penalty and when no one goes for it they dont do it. .  Thats just my guess

Offline Traegen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2005, 07:55:32 PM »
Pic 18 is Greg and Brian running - it looks like one of them is wearing the hat fromthis weeks episode. Now the question is are they going to the bike detour or running back to get parts to repair the flat/another bike?

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2005, 08:50:12 PM »
Susan and Patrick are driving 2 hours in the wrong direction?? I think they're gone!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2005, 09:27:02 PM »
Good find Traegan ..thank you for posting .

One Team makes a drastic decision druing a road block and encourages other teams to do the same on "The Amazing Race 7," airing Tuesday, March 15 (9:00-10:00 PM) on CBS.

"Do You Need Some Mouth-To-Mouth Resuscitation?"

When one team cannot complete a Road Block, they decide to give up trying, take a penalty and encourage other teams to follow suit.

Also, taking advantage of a Team distracted while asking for directions, another Team steals their unattended cab. we know this is Rob

Meanwhile, one Team discovers they are horribly lost after driving two hours in the wrong direction. OMG ! Agreed sounds like Pat & mom are toast ..unless this is on the way to the roadblock and the team that takes the penalty is eliminated? Just a thought ..
[ Aaron & Haydon were penalized by four hours for not completing the Loc/Mt Roadblock]

AOL TV listings~
The Amazing Race 7:Do You Need Some Mouth...  Tue. 03/15/05 09:00 pm 702 WCBSDT
One team is unable to complete a Road Block so the members stop trying and accept a penalty, then try to encourage other teams to do the same.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 06:00:27 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2005, 10:56:17 PM »
as close as I can get to whatever the food maybe

Deb or Deana?
We know this is Deana..the camara then pans to Ray
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 11:08:15 PM by puddin »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2005, 08:10:14 AM »
Here are the Roadblock statistics so far......

Episode 1: No Roadblock

Episode 2 RBers ~ Shoe Shine
Ray (1st) arrived 1st ~ finished 2nd
Amber (1st) arrived 2nd ~ finished 3rd
Ron (1st) arrived 3rd ~ finished 1st
Joyce (1st) arrived 4th ~ finished 7th
Megan (1st) arrived 5th ~ finished 6th
Lynn (1st) arrived 6th ~ finished 10th
Brian (1st) arrived 7th ~ finished 9th
Susan (1st) arrived 8th ~ finished 4th
Debbie (1st) arrived 9th ~ finished 8th
Gretchen (1st) arrived 10th ~ finished 5th

Episode 3 Roadblock looks to be some kind of gross food eating. Participants shown doing this Roadblock are ......

Debbie
Ron
Rob
Meredith
Deana
Uchenna
Lynn
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 09:45:57 PM by tanbuns »

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2005, 09:32:45 AM »

I think the bike flat thing is a red herring. They almost certainly gave them one, or maybe many spare tires. Changing them is a bitch though if you don't know what your doing. Still, should take more than 30 minutes to change a tire. So, my feeling is that Greg & Company actually make up time on the rest of the group during the detour.

Patrick & Suzan are toast unless the "quits the roadblock" thing is actually true (which I've got difficulty believing, I think it's just misdirection, I think Patrick Suzan are gone unless the show pulls a BOLO on us with a to be continued.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2005, 10:45:31 AM »
 |(  Pull a Bolo ...maybe foghillcafe , something to think about . Reading some other message boards..there is no way Rob quits the roadblock ..the vidcaps show that they are having fun and I think he's just being a smartass   . I could see him trying to get a few others to do so and when it doesn't work he says " I'm done" we see Amber standing in the backround  {l{
Also on the bros with the flat tire , I can't be sure but it sure looks like they have tools ..maybe in vidcap 18 we see them running to borrow some tools from another biker or someone  ?

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2005, 11:44:44 AM »
Puddin,  Good job on blowing up the photo of Ron's food.  I would think that he is eating one of the delicacies mentioned here http://www.hostelargentina.com/countryinfo/eating.php

Looking at some photos, I would guess he is eating mollejas (sweetbreads) http://www.gastrosur.com/cocinagaditana/Imagenes/rece136.jpg

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2005, 02:16:55 PM »
YUK sounds grosse.They like Italian food there too , I could remember my Grandma eating raw pigs feet , tripe and cows tongue.. ]:,
from Pedalers link ( thank you Pedaler)
ETA: looking at the photos ..they are defintley preparing these are being prepared in an open air grill .

Food & Drink
The bad news for all you veggies is that the Argentine folk believe that no meal is complete without meat and, the more disgusting the source, the better. Take for example, parrillada – the national favourite. This particular delicacy is a mixed grill whose ingredients consist of steak and assorted entrails. The usual accompaniments include small intestines (chinchulines), the large intestine (tripa gorda), the udder (ubre), the kidneys (riñones), the tongue (lengua), the brain (sesos), blood sausage (morcilla) and to top the whole concoction off you can have mollejas (sweetbreads). In fact the only part of a cow which they do not eat in one form or another is the lung. Maybe if I had just given you the local name there might have been the slightest chance that this dish could be appetising. Now, however, it would appear to be a lost cause, unless you have tendencies akin to Hannibal Lecter that is.

Other favorites which come to us compliments of the humble cow are grilled steak (bife de chorizo), sirloin steak (lomo), and small chunks of barbecued beef served with fried potatoes (tira de asado). These come with a salad and a local red wine which is called vino tinto.

Thankfully the immigrants who have helped shape Argentine culture have also made their mark on the cuisine. The Italian community have introduced their favourites of lasagne, cannelloni and ravioli as well as the local speciality of ñoquis (gnocchi in Italian). This is a traditional meal at the end of the month in Argentina and it for this reason that they are a common restaurant special on the 29th of each month.

Several regions also have their own particular type of cuisine. Spicy dishes from the Arab and Middle Eastern schools of cookery are popular in Mendoza and in the north of the country. In the south, you will find that lamb and mutton dishes prevail over the variety which require beef. River fish are excellent in the northeast and considering how much beef the natives eat, you will probably have your choice of the tastiest and freshest fish every time.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 02:45:20 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2005, 06:58:41 PM »
I think Amber is waiting her turn for the food or watching someone finish ..jogging pants alert ..to the left of Amber
I get the feeling that they have to wait in line..first come first serve.

Whos taller than Amber ? Maybe Meredith..sort of his posture ?

Joyce has Jog pants

Deana's jog pants

Gretchens Jog pants

bianca's jog pants

M&G jog pants

Thats Gretchen behind Deana

« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 12:22:44 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2005, 10:57:58 PM »
Whos doing the Roadblock
Alex
Urchenna
Ron
Meredith ( the guy)
Deana
Debbie
Maybe Amber not sure .. a hinkie says Amber ??

missing Sue & Pat
Gregg & Brian

Detour Raft or Bike
Bike
Brian & Gregg
Guessing Gretchen & Meredith

Raft
I swear I see Romber
Urchenna & Joyce ( commercial)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 09:00:11 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2005, 12:21:12 AM »
Brian & Gregg have a wrench

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2005, 05:02:30 AM »

My feeling is that Brian & Greg will win the leg. Considering we've got a guy who went on fear factor, it's improbably they'll have problem with the eating task.

The elimination is between Debbie & Bianca and Suzan & Patrick.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2005, 11:37:13 AM »
But didn't whichever brother it was that was on Fear Factor have a problem eating whatever it was, took too long, and then got mad when he was told that he was eliminated? If that is the case, then maybe he will have trouble!

Offline DeeDee

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2005, 12:52:37 PM »
That was Brian.  He talked too long and didn't finsih the gross eating challenge.  I'm sure the brothers learned a valuable lesson on Fear Factor not to be repeated.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2005, 01:27:01 PM »
That was Brian. He talked too long and didn't finsih the gross eating challenge. I'm sure the brothers learned a valuable lesson on Fear Factor not to be repeated.
thanks for the info BPF and Tanny  :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2005, 06:33:18 PM »
Thanks to Banzai  :)
Kelly ?,Gregg, Brian , and Ron ..this is what Gregg and Brian were wearing at the detour/bike whatever.
I guess this is Kelly but it sure looks like Amber  {l{

What Amber wears at the Roadblock(Amber Red jacket/pullover black shirt)

What Amber wears during the " steal D&B's taxi incident ( black shirt , holding her red jacket/pullover)

Its actually not a black shirt but part of her Black Jog suit with the red & white stripes

This is what Joyce & Urchenna are wearing at the Roadblock.
Detour outfits Gretchen & Meredith

Is Deana holding the Roadblock Clue ? this is what they are wearing at the Roadblock .
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 07:36:49 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2005, 07:34:03 PM »
A few more Vidcaps thanks to Banzai

Detours
Romber
Brian n Gregg
Lynn n Alex
Joyce / Urcheea and Ray & Deana
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 07:44:58 PM by puddin »

Offline S1mOne

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2005, 11:57:30 PM »
thanks to banzai

Debbie @ night
Lynn/Alex

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2005, 12:13:32 AM »
For "who does which detour" I would bet Debbie and Bianca avoid the river rafting.  See their Insider video for a full description of a near death experience in the rapids.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline DrScottJMD

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2005, 09:01:13 AM »
I think we haven't really considered the fact that this could be a non-elim round. They love to randomly put these in...and with all the difficulties teams seem to be having with the challenges, couldn't THAT be possible?

Much like the break down cars and Lori and Bolo's overnight stay....

OR, what if the reason Sue and Patrick are gone is b/c they get the fast foreward...and...once again a la Lori and Bolo get lost on the way to the pit stop. So, then even though they complete the fast forward they are still in a position to be eliminated.  Or ...its misdirection and they're not nearly eliminated...just really really late. And THAT's why they're not in any vidcaps.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2005, 09:51:54 AM »
thank you for the vidcaps S1mone  :) and thanks for the info Chateau d If  :))

:<( Dr. Scott ..nice to see you ! Yep ..it was mentioned somewhere in this thread ( pretty long read through it all )  and im getting the same Bolo/Lori to be cont. feeling too . I know its early in the game but they do not always keep it the same because then there would be no surprises ..plus I was thinking of EP 5 title "What A Gaucho You Are " could this be a recap / flashback show ? like " Phil is a choochoo charlie" ? ..just a thought ..im not saying its so . {l{

« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 03:01:21 PM by puddin »

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2005, 10:10:16 AM »
Hey puddin, where do you get all thoose vidcaps!
Do these spoilers mean that Debbie and Bianca are next to go..oh not this is so sad... :':')
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*