Author Topic: Inferno 2 ~ roadrules/realworld challenge  (Read 20641 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Inferno 2 ~ roadrules/realworld challenge
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2005, 09:17:43 AM »
Great recap Trevor!!!

I had to rewind the tape on the Jodi/Mike at the pool.  Did you notice that CT was lounging on the chase?  they made it look like it was just Mike and Jodi.  And I think they hook up next week...Mike wants to make sure if she loses he can score.

The look on Veronica's face when they picked her was priceless . . . wish i could do vid caps from my TV. ^/^

Jodi better hope she gets the lifeshield as she emotionally can not win a challenge at this point.   And Mike WHATEVER!  In his confessional he was worried about Jodi since they were all ganging up on her...yeah right he was standing in the back just watching.  Glad Shavonda stood up next to Jodi.

Poor Tonya...the other three girls are all friends and are not always playing nice with her.  And her team thinks she is a joke....let's see wonder how she got that rep....almost always gets hurt but not too hurt to have sex.

Okay next week they say the gauntlent will be good....So I am assuming either it is still Veronica and Jodi and there are bad feelings or the challenge is some type of combat and Rachel is in there.  OR a third option....Jodi gets the lifesavor and Julie goes into the Inferno and then anyone against Julie will be interesting.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2005, 09:40:32 AM »
Hold up!!!  I did not notice CT lounging and watching this entire scene unfold.  That makes it ten times better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Veronica was stunned!!!!!!!  That was excellent.

I noticed that also about Mike not standing up for Jodi.  Had he stood up for her, all that drama disappears because you know people wouldn't have pushed the issue around him.

I think next week might be a matchup of Rachel and Jodi.  I see Rachel winning the lifesaver and going in there in an effort to save her companion.  Rachel vs. Jodi would be a matchup of each team's best female competitor
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2005, 09:57:51 AM »
Hold up!!! I did not notice CT lounging and watching this entire scene unfold. That makes it ten times better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tio say I love my DVR with Dish... I saw a glimse of white behind Mike and said ~ What is that is that someone?  THen when I rewound it ....yep CT...It is quick almost like MTV did not want you to know he was there. I thought asleep at first...but nope he moved.

That makes sense ~ the 2 strongest girls matching up..... There was a post somewhere listing how the peeps were going and in what ordre...I will see if I can find it and send it to you.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2005, 02:04:34 PM »
Hi, ya'll!  I'm new... just found out about these boards!  Anyway, just wanted to answer a question for ya... although, you might know this already and I missed it!  Rachel mentioned that she was a lesbian and had a girlfriend during Campus Crawl.  I believe it was on the first episode, which is kind of how she and Shane got to be so buddy-buddy so fast!

I also noticed CT in the background... wonder if Mike and Jodi knew he was there??   :)*

Also, has anyone noticed what a transition Tonya has made since her stint on Real World??  Isn't she the girl that constantly blasted her roommate (I cannot for the life of me remember her name at the moment   *(^) for walking around naked all the time??  I believe she was also digested by all the 'hooking up' going on between a couple of her roommates... but I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time!!  lol), and she has turned into the biggest hooch!  I just find it funny!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2005, 02:15:17 PM »
Welcome to the  board!!!!! Not only another RR/RW but a Texan at that.  |* =)*

Glad you found us...great board and we need some more input on the show.  If you get a chance read some of Trevor's recaps they are great!

I think they knew CT was there...at least Mike did, CT was right there...

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2005, 02:33:51 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!

Great recaps btw Trevor!

I have watched RW for ages--although I have to admit, I like the older ones better!

I would love to see Melissa (from Miami) on one of these challenges, and I miss Coral!  Wonder why she's not on this one!  Although, I am getting sick of the same people over and over on these... some of them anyway.  I guess we all have our favs!

Offline jagger04

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2005, 06:12:55 PM »
I know for a fact that the bad asses won the final on Inferno 2..  Dumb ass Derick was selling his Subaru on Ebay a month ago..

dude he was selling his subaru from the RW X-TREME win not the inferno 2

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 08:59:04 AM »
Welcome Jagger!!!   |#'  Glad to have someone else that will post in the Inferno board.  I hope you stick around and chat with us!  :<(

I read in another trhead that this was probably the car from Xtreme, I think someone mentioned that Angela said she was selling her's too.

I am actually impressed with Derrick so far this season....I think last challenge he got the newbie boot.  he has stepped up his challenge efforts and team player.  Too bad he lost the TV by .2

So who do you like in the challenges?

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 09:06:52 AM »
Yeah, Angela wasted no-time getting that car sold she got on Road Rules.

Derrick has been pretty vital to his team's success.  If I'm Derrick though I'm pissed about losing the flat screen TV by that slim margin.  Woulda come in real handy right now with the Bulls looking good in the NBA playoffs. 
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."