Archive > Real World/Road Rules

Inferno 2 ~ roadrules/realworld challenge

<< < (7/7)

TXRealityFan:
Thanks for the welcome!

Great recaps btw Trevor!

I have watched RW for ages--although I have to admit, I like the older ones better!

I would love to see Melissa (from Miami) on one of these challenges, and I miss Coral!  Wonder why she's not on this one!  Although, I am getting sick of the same people over and over on these... some of them anyway.  I guess we all have our favs!

jagger04:

--- Quote from: ghettoness on April 15, 2005, 02:32:14 AM ---I know for a fact that the bad asses won the final on Inferno 2..  Dumb ass Derick was selling his Subaru on Ebay a month ago..

--- End quote ---

dude he was selling his subaru from the RW X-TREME win not the inferno 2

Texan:
Welcome Jagger!!!   |#'  Glad to have someone else that will post in the Inferno board.  I hope you stick around and chat with us!  :<(

I read in another trhead that this was probably the car from Xtreme, I think someone mentioned that Angela said she was selling her's too.

I am actually impressed with Derrick so far this season....I think last challenge he got the newbie boot.  he has stepped up his challenge efforts and team player.  Too bad he lost the TV by .2

So who do you like in the challenges?

Trevor:
Yeah, Angela wasted no-time getting that car sold she got on Road Rules.

Derrick has been pretty vital to his team's success.  If I'm Derrick though I'm pissed about losing the flat screen TV by that slim margin.  Woulda come in real handy right now with the Bulls looking good in the NBA playoffs. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version