Author Topic: Inferno 2 ~ roadrules/realworld challenge  (Read 20642 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Inferno 2 ~ roadrules/realworld challenge
« on: March 01, 2005, 12:19:58 PM »
Inferno 2 starts Monday march 7th 10 pm ET ~ 9 CST!  ]#*

Meet the cast

The bad Asses

Abe
Beth _}{
CT
Dan
Derrick
Karamo  _}{

Rachel
Tina
Tonya
Veronica

Well they let one new person in  (%#  If you want pics or bios click the link below

http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challenge/inferno2/meetcast/?id=1

Good Guys
Brad
Darrell
Jaime
Jodi _}{

Jon  _}{
Julie
Landon
Mike ~ MIZ
Robin _}{
Shavonda

Interesting they have mainly new people ~ jon was from the original show looks like the oldest.  Link below has bios and pics

http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challenge/inferno2/meetcast/?id=2

_}{  ~lost in the inferno....off the show
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 02:09:15 PM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Inferno 2 ~ roadrules/realworld challenge
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 12:33:24 PM »
Well the first show started and there is already he said she said and i do not like her. blah blah blah.

First challenge was hard....should be intersting to see how the challenges go.  no recap on MTV .com yet.  This year they have the after show that is suppose to give you a behind the scenes look at the show only on the web...however my computer is having some issues with the clips.

Offline tjhfr

• No Posts Yet :(
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 01:09:23 PM »
I Love the challenges and I have seen so many previewsa of Tanya dumping some ones clothes in the pool, I can't wait to see who the clothes belong to and why they ended up in the pool

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 01:12:46 PM »
I think the clothes belong to Beth.  It will be interesting.  }^!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 03:28:26 PM »
Well I watched on Monday...am I the only crazy one watching this show??

Beth told Robin that Tonya said she had gone out with marc and snuggled...Robin pissed calls Marc he denies it so Robin goes in and started yelling at Tonya and calling her names...beth no where to be found   *(^  Tina sitting ther laughing ~ no love loss between Tina and Robin.  Tonay tried to blow it off, not wanting to upset Robin.

Veronica and rachel tell Tonya it was Beth.  Tonya pissed and drunk (or atleast looks like).  Pissed that she was humiliated and that Robin was hurt.

Tonya threw Beth's clothes in the pool because she woudl not talk to her...Beth told Robin that Tonya was talking about being with marc...then of course denies it.  Robin calls Tonya a Ho, Slut, liar and all.. Tonya only upset about being called a liar  c/*  Tonya had to go to a hotel because Beth felt threaten  |(

They had to beg Beth to go to the challenge...she was nto going to go until she was reimbursed for her stuff the was ruined by being thrown itn the pool...okay so maybe the purse could have been ruined..b.ut the clothes?  Come on it was water!!!!!

Challenge.....tandem bungee swing, one drops the other to try and get in the square circle...all keep missing and the soem of the girls are hitting hard....so the guys try.  Only ones to get in with points was Abe with rachel.

Bad ass win again...nominations....Dan tells robin that she is going in....bad ass talk and they think Tonya or Beth will be nominatied and Tina says no...team ignores Tina and asks Tonay and Beth who they want to face ~ Robin...hoping she will be emotional and screw up.

So Bad ass nominate Robin....Good Guys nominate TINA.  Bad Ass is surprised and TINA is PISSED.

Sorry guys....MTV has not recaps this time....so that is the best I can do...will try and give you a recap...

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 11:30:33 AM »
Did not get a chance to watch the show....but Robin was eliminated.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 11:38:52 AM »
Thanks to Trevor, we have recaps of the show!!  |*| Thanks Trevor!!!!!  ^*^*
http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=253

Read here for a recap of last night's Real World/Road Rules Inferno Challenge along with a HUGE tidbit of gossip involving Survivor's Jeff Probst.........

by Trevor Freeman

Last night’s Inferno was the best episode of a Real World/Road Rules Challenge I have seen in a long time. Anytime you get somebody uttering, “Call me a ho all you want, but don’t call me a liar” you are witnessing the brilliance which is Reality Television.

This line came about when Robin and Tonya got into a heated altercation about Robin’s boyfriend Mark. Apparently Beth told Robin that Tonya had told her that she spent a weekend with Mark watching movies and hanging out. Or in other words, doing the hibbity-dibbity. Robin confronted Tonya on this and they got into a screaming match. Tonya after some lengthy arguing offered up that she had slept with Mark and punctuated the exchange with that classic line. Somehow this did not lead to an all out catfight, which actually had me a bit puzzled.

Following the argument, Tonya went looking for Beth. Tonya wanted to talk to Beth about what Beth had told Robin. Beth at first acted like she was asleep, but Tonya would not relent. Then Beth told Tonya she would not discuss anything with her unless Robin was there. This lit a fire under Tonya and she proceeded to take Beth’s luggage and throw it in the pool (carefully dispersing her clothes in an effort to make sure they were all wet). Tonya then returned and asked Beth if she would talk. Beth told her she would not until Robin came. Tonya then grabbed another one of Beth’s suitcases and informed Beth that she would be able to find all of her clothes in the pool. During these entire proceedings, you could see the evil that is Veronica and Rachel openly encouraging all of this. Beth finally awoke to find all of her clothes scattered around the pool area and was furious. Due to all of this, Tonya was forced to spend the night in a local hotel. All in all it was a great night on the Inferno.

The following morning was the mission. It involved two people swinging off of a bungee with one person having to drop the other into a bunch of marked out squares in the water. Each square was worth a certain number of points. The only team to successfully complete this were Abram and Rachel for the Bad A$$es, hence their team won the $10,000. Following this, each team had to select someone from the opposing team to go into the Inferno. The Bad A$$es selected Robin figuring that the Good Guys would select Beth or Tonya and we would have an all-out war. However the Good Guys surprised everyone and went with Tina. This is where last night’s installment of the Inferno ended. All in all just a stellar episode.

Courtesy of http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.com/ which is relaying the article from Dave Meltzer at “The Wrestling Observer” (http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=12680) I have a nice tidbit of gossip. Apparently Jeff Probst (whom we all know is now dating Julie Berry) was dating none other than Katie (Road Rules “The Quest”, the Gauntlet, The Inferno I, Battle of the Sexes, also known as Veronica’s best friend) not too long ago. However according to these reports she was stolen away from Probst by Johnny Rotten (or Fairplay whatever you want to call him) at an after-party for the last season of Survivor. According to these reports, the story came from Fairplay himself, while Probst has yet to offer details on the situation. Take that for what it’s worth.

Trevor can be reached via IM at http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=430.

Be sure to check out Reality Fan Forum’s new Sports section for more articles by Trevor at http://sports.realityfanforum.com.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Inferno 2 ~ Robin Eliminated
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 11:40:30 AM »
Thanks agian Trevor!!!    |#'

http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=258

Read here for a recap of last night's Inferno. We also reveal the real story involving Jeff Probst and Johnny Fairplay as revealed to Trevor by a source close to Survivor. There is also a nice Real World item tucked in.

by Trevor Freeman

Going into this episode of the Inferno I think we all knew the magic that was last week’s episode would be tough to match. However, I thought Monday’s installment of Real World/Road Rules Challenge was a pretty solid effort.

The show began with Jamie and Robin informing Beth that CT and Abram were talking about throwing a mission in order to get Tina the lifesaver. Tina would then use the lifesaver to send Beth into the Inferno. Upon getting wind of these plans, Beth confronted Abram and anyone else who would listen to her shrieking.

Following this screaming, we got to our mission for this episode. A helicopter was to fly overhead and drop fake money onto the ground. Whichever team scooped up the most fake money would win the mission. The lifesaver would also be awarded in this mission to whomever picked up the most money. The Bad A$$es (sans Beth) immediately decided that they would give whatever money they picked up to Tina in an effort to get her the Lifesaver. The mission began and Tina was running around like an 800-pound sumo wrestler due to the fake money she was getting handed from every direction and stuffing down her shirt. On the “Good Guys” side, Shavonda and Jamie were giving Robin their money in an effort to get her the Lifesaver. This did not go over very well with the male members on their team. After Dave Mirra blew the whistle ending the mission, he announced that there was a final catch to it. Each person would have five minutes to count up the money they had accumulated. If you do not count up your money exactly right, then you are disqualified. This move screwed Tina and Robin, as they could not accurately count up the fake money they had collected. Since Tina was running around with the lion’s share of the “Bad A$$es” money this inability to count all the fake money cost them the mission. The “Good Guys” posted their first win of the Challenge. Lifesavers were awarded to Mike for the “Good Guys” and Derrick for “Bad Asses”.

After a commercial break we were taken to the Inferno. It is this contrived setting and introduction of characters that makes this show “go”. I mean how incredibly hilarious is it seeing two semi-adults walk in and prepare for battle like they are heavyweights about to engage in a World Title bout. Instead of calling this portion of the show, “The Inferno” they should call it “The Battle to Add Another Minute onto Your 15 Minutes of Fame.” Anyways, the contest in this week’s Inferno involved having a bag equaling your body weight tied to your body and hanging off a rope behind you. Each person would have to run through the sand to a fence holding a key with this weight pulling them back. The first person to use this key and unlock themselves would win. This contest was never even close as Tina beat Robin handily. The real highlight was Robin post-Inferno; crying about how much loved being a “Good Guy” and how she’ll miss her teammates. I would equivocate the way she was crying to when Chris Carrawell walked off the court for Duke after ending his college career with a loss in the NCAA Tournament, except on a much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much smaller scale.

Post-Inferno was another shouting match involving Beth. This time her and the evil Veronica were getting into it over the “Bad A$$es” trying to throw the mission and send her into the Inferno. The real highlight of this was Veronica wearing a T-Shirt that read “Future MILF”. I found this insulting to all current “MILFs” out there as I just cannot see Veronica breaking into that sorority. On that note, last night’s episode of the Inferno ended.

Onto to a tip I got from a source close to Survivor (and yes I just LOVED writing that) and some Real World gossip.

In regards to what I wrote about the Jeff Probst/Katie/Johnny Fairplay love triangle a source close to Survivor sent me this e-mail.

“Hi, there. I couldn't help but respond to the rumor about Fairplay/Probst and a Road Rules contestant. 100% fabricated by Fairplay...he admitted as much after having said it to a Canadian publication. Probst had never even heard of her. As is always the case with Fairplay, take everything he says with a grain of salt...he'll say anything to stay in the papers...he could care less if it's true or not!!

Just an fyi.”

Consider this story put to bed. Also, let me say this. If you were going to fabricate a rumor involving a girl on Reality TV putting a wedge between you and Jeff Probst, wouldn’t you choose a much, much, much, much hotter girl than Katie? What’s sad is Johnny Fairplay is such a piece of white trash that he probably thinks Katie is the end all be all.

Onto some Real World tidbits and this is courtesy of http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.com/. If you would like to try out for the Real World here is your chance. Go to the link below and you can find out about places where they will be casting. For all of you readers at home, let’s just hope that whomever was casting for Real World Philadelphia got fired and there are fresh new faces. Despite my heavy Internet lobbying, I was sadly not chosen to help out in this process. And yes, it is a shame.

http://www.bunim-murray.com/casting/rwrr_casting.htm

If you have any questions or comments feel free to e-mail me at trevor.freeman@east2westsports.com. Trevor can be reached via IM at http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=430.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Inferno 2 ~ Beth Departs
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 11:41:50 AM »
Trevor has great recaps of many reality shows.......

http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=262

Read here for a recap of last night's Inferno along with some casting information on a new reality show being started by a former Road Rules member.

by Trevor Freeman

God bless TIVO, as without it there would not be a column on the Inferno today. I deserve extra credit, as I stayed up until about 12:45 making sure to watch the Real World/Road Rules Challenge after a raucous NCAA Title game.

Last night’s episode was a letdown compared with the prior two. The show began with Beth departing the challenge. Beth said she didn’t feel safe and that her personal property was in danger if she stayed. Losing Beth was a blow as she had proved to be the main “drama-provider” the last two weeks. First there was the revolutionary episode involving Tonya throwing Beth’s clothes in the pool. That was followed up by last week’s verbal melee with Veronica. Before leaving, Beth got in some parting shots though. She said something implying that Veronica is a lesbian because she thinks it’s cool. I’m not sure the exact wording but that is what it sounded like. Pretty interesting comment as I never had confirmation that Veronica actually was a lesbian (I never watched her season of Road Rules though). After Beth departed there was some group discussion about her leaving led by the ever-wise Brad (btw, how him and Randy haven’t gotten their own MTV reality show named “Bar-Hopping”, I will never know). They all seem to feel that Beth dug her own grave. I somewhat agree. After all she was the person that told Robin that Tonya was sleeping with Robin’s boyfriend.

The challenge for this week was one of the lamer ones I have seen in awhile. To be quite honest, it was late and I’m not even quite sure how to explain it. It involved standing on a balancing beam and having one person on one side switch clothes with the person standing on the complete opposite side with the other members of your team sandwiched imbetween them. The “Good Guys” won this challenge and extended their winning streak to two in a row.

Following the challenge the teams had to decide on who they wanted to send on the other team into the Inferno. The “Good Guys” immediately decided on Karamo because they felt he was the weakest guy left on the “Bad A$$” team. On the “Bad A$$” team there was some infighting. Karamo wanted to send Landon in because he knew he was the player being chosen by the “Good Guys”. CT heavily objected (he wanted to send in Mike) and told Karamo to sit his black a$$ down at one point. Shockingly enough this did not lead to any fisticuffs, which I think disappointed me and every other viewer of the show. The final conclusion of the “Bad A$$” team was to send in Mike.

After the naming of the Inferno participants, Tina, Mike and a couple other members of the team were sitting around the kitchen. Tina accused Mike and Abram of having an alliance together. This set Abram off as he screamed at Tina and then hurled what looked like a glass on the ground. This seemed somewhat contrived. They are going to have to do a more convincing job next time if they want me to buy into this. The show ended on this note.

Onto some Real World/Road Rules tidbits thanks to http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.com/. Chris from Road Rules South Pacific has his own reality show that is casting. Copy and paste this link if you are interested http://www.worldvieweyes.org/realitytrip/. Also, the evil pairing of Veronica (Semester at Sea) and Rachel (Campus Crawl) have started a company together, here is a link to their merchandise www.collegedropout.com.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to e-mail me at trevor.freeman@east2westsports.com.

Trevor can be reached via IM at http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=430. Be sure to check out Reality Fan Forum’s new Sports section for more articles by Trevor at http://sports.realityfanforum.com.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 12:39:19 PM »
I didn't even realize you were posting my articles here.  Thank you Texan Survivor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 12:44:43 PM »
They are great!!! and MTV is not doing any recaps this season...I think they are trying to push the after show.  Thanks for doing them Trevor.

Plus what yours is mine.....oh wait that is a relationship.  :)*
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 01:10:34 PM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
I'm surprised MTV isn't doing a quick recap of the show.  Although they show it 10 times a week.  I guess they figure if you miss it is your own fault.

Very funny Texan Survivor.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Inferno 2 ~ Veronica's a lesbian?
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2005, 11:42:34 PM »
Ok, so is THAT why she and Rachel had a threesome with Abe a few challenges back? I guess the REAL question is, were they more into each other or him, and are they dating or best friends, cause they sure are stuck up each other's butts!

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2005, 06:40:06 AM »
I was going to write something to that effect in my article.  Finding out that Veronica is a lesbian all of the sudden shines a new light on her and Rachel's relationship. 

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 11:54:08 PM »
What kind of light? A glow in the dark double-dong type of light? ^/^

Spank me father, for I have SINNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((^ },{ '(> },{ '(> },{ '(> },{ '(> :>( :>( :>( :>( :>(

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2005, 10:49:13 AM »
I just caught this post, and that was hysterical "irelen"!   ^/^ ^/^ ^/^ ^/^ ^/^ ^/^

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2005, 07:26:04 AM »
Here is a recap of last night's episode.

http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=266

BTW, "irelen" did you catch that Rachel is a lesbian as well?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2005, 09:31:04 AM »
Oh my gosh Karamo is such a baby!  And then for him to talk so much trash about the other guys!!!  CT's " i do not feel like it "was soooo funnny.  Rachel I knew was a lesbian.

Trevor did you notice that most of the cast is wearing rachel and Veronica's T shirts?  I think it is funny that they blur out some shirts because of what it on them....I am just waiting for one of them to plug their website.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2005, 09:44:10 AM »
You see.  I didn't know they were both lesbians.  You know what may have been the problem is that I missed both of their seasons on Road Rules.  I think what they are doing right now is updating us on everything because we are going to find out that they are going out with each other.  I guarantee it.  They are definitely warming us up for us.  They don't want it to be a shocker.  They want us to have a "Yeah, I was pretty sure that was the case" type attitude about it. 

Everyone in the cast does wear their shirts.  If I were them I would have created a shirt just for this show that said "www.collegedropout.com".  They are missing out on tons of free publicity.  I know I am one of those people who looks up websites if they see them on something they are watching.

I hate Karamo.  Easily the worst character they have ever had on the Real World.  I'm not sure how he got cast.  Karamo brings nothing to the table and during the Real World Philadelphia season he was actually making the show borderline unwatchable.  That kind of casting mistake should never happen again.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2005, 12:47:11 PM »
See I did not watch the real world series...with the exception of one show..... and that was enough for me,

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2005, 01:38:35 PM »
We are the opposite then.  I started watching Real World and then I gave Road Rules a shot. 

If you haven't seen the Real World San Diego, you should think about getting the season on DVD.  That was an incredible season.  I rate that and New Orleans as the two best.

Offline ghettoness

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 02:32:14 AM »
I know for a fact that the bad asses won the final on Inferno 2..  Dumb ass Derick was selling his Subaru on Ebay a month ago..

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 11:09:23 PM »
Hehe..thanks. </]

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 11:26:18 PM »
ok, i am retarded. The "thanks" was for the end of page one. I didn't look close enough when I posted it to see that there was a whole other page two. And, no, I did not know for sure that Rachel was gay too. Not at all surprised though!

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2005, 09:17:43 AM »
Great recap Trevor!!!

I had to rewind the tape on the Jodi/Mike at the pool.  Did you notice that CT was lounging on the chase?  they made it look like it was just Mike and Jodi.  And I think they hook up next week...Mike wants to make sure if she loses he can score.

The look on Veronica's face when they picked her was priceless . . . wish i could do vid caps from my TV. ^/^

Jodi better hope she gets the lifeshield as she emotionally can not win a challenge at this point.   And Mike WHATEVER!  In his confessional he was worried about Jodi since they were all ganging up on her...yeah right he was standing in the back just watching.  Glad Shavonda stood up next to Jodi.

Poor Tonya...the other three girls are all friends and are not always playing nice with her.  And her team thinks she is a joke....let's see wonder how she got that rep....almost always gets hurt but not too hurt to have sex.

Okay next week they say the gauntlent will be good....So I am assuming either it is still Veronica and Jodi and there are bad feelings or the challenge is some type of combat and Rachel is in there.  OR a third option....Jodi gets the lifesavor and Julie goes into the Inferno and then anyone against Julie will be interesting.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2005, 09:40:32 AM »
Hold up!!!  I did not notice CT lounging and watching this entire scene unfold.  That makes it ten times better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Veronica was stunned!!!!!!!  That was excellent.

I noticed that also about Mike not standing up for Jodi.  Had he stood up for her, all that drama disappears because you know people wouldn't have pushed the issue around him.

I think next week might be a matchup of Rachel and Jodi.  I see Rachel winning the lifesaver and going in there in an effort to save her companion.  Rachel vs. Jodi would be a matchup of each team's best female competitor

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2005, 09:57:51 AM »
Hold up!!! I did not notice CT lounging and watching this entire scene unfold. That makes it ten times better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tio say I love my DVR with Dish... I saw a glimse of white behind Mike and said ~ What is that is that someone?  THen when I rewound it ....yep CT...It is quick almost like MTV did not want you to know he was there. I thought asleep at first...but nope he moved.

That makes sense ~ the 2 strongest girls matching up..... There was a post somewhere listing how the peeps were going and in what ordre...I will see if I can find it and send it to you.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2005, 02:04:34 PM »
Hi, ya'll!  I'm new... just found out about these boards!  Anyway, just wanted to answer a question for ya... although, you might know this already and I missed it!  Rachel mentioned that she was a lesbian and had a girlfriend during Campus Crawl.  I believe it was on the first episode, which is kind of how she and Shane got to be so buddy-buddy so fast!

I also noticed CT in the background... wonder if Mike and Jodi knew he was there??   :)*

Also, has anyone noticed what a transition Tonya has made since her stint on Real World??  Isn't she the girl that constantly blasted her roommate (I cannot for the life of me remember her name at the moment   *(^) for walking around naked all the time??  I believe she was also digested by all the 'hooking up' going on between a couple of her roommates... but I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time!!  lol), and she has turned into the biggest hooch!  I just find it funny!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2005, 02:15:17 PM »
Welcome to the  board!!!!! Not only another RR/RW but a Texan at that.  |* =)*

Glad you found us...great board and we need some more input on the show.  If you get a chance read some of Trevor's recaps they are great!

I think they knew CT was there...at least Mike did, CT was right there...

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2005, 02:33:51 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!

Great recaps btw Trevor!

I have watched RW for ages--although I have to admit, I like the older ones better!

I would love to see Melissa (from Miami) on one of these challenges, and I miss Coral!  Wonder why she's not on this one!  Although, I am getting sick of the same people over and over on these... some of them anyway.  I guess we all have our favs!

Offline jagger04

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2005, 06:12:55 PM »
I know for a fact that the bad asses won the final on Inferno 2..  Dumb ass Derick was selling his Subaru on Ebay a month ago..

dude he was selling his subaru from the RW X-TREME win not the inferno 2

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 08:59:04 AM »
Welcome Jagger!!!   |#'  Glad to have someone else that will post in the Inferno board.  I hope you stick around and chat with us!  :<(

I read in another trhead that this was probably the car from Xtreme, I think someone mentioned that Angela said she was selling her's too.

I am actually impressed with Derrick so far this season....I think last challenge he got the newbie boot.  he has stepped up his challenge efforts and team player.  Too bad he lost the TV by .2

So who do you like in the challenges?

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 09:06:52 AM »
Yeah, Angela wasted no-time getting that car sold she got on Road Rules.

Derrick has been pretty vital to his team's success.  If I'm Derrick though I'm pissed about losing the flat screen TV by that slim margin.  Woulda come in real handy right now with the Bulls looking good in the NBA playoffs.