Author Topic: Episode 1  (Read 16707 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Episode 1
« on: May 29, 2003, 08:53:36 PM »
Wow. I just have to say I am so excited to have someone on there from Sioux Falls, SD. I lived just 60 miles from there for the past 2 years. I just have to root from them. I think it is Chris and Amanda. They are the one that were cursing out the drivers. That is a South Dakota driver for you.
Anyway, I do not like the models, or the "blonds with fake tits" That was a priceless comment. I also do not think that NFL moms should not be on there. I mean, what are they going to do with the $1 Million? Buy smokes?!? Anyway, they do not deserve to be on there, just my thoughts.
Also, don't you just love the two that have been dating for 12 years. They are showing their occupation as "virgins" Can you make any money doing that? I mean, they have clowns, models and now virgins? Wow. Anyway, it will be a great season. Let me know what you think.
Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Episode 1
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2003, 08:25:51 AM »
Details please!!!!!  We have new neighbors that were moving in and they have 3 girls, so we were our talking to them and I forgot to set the VCR!!!!

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2003, 10:37:56 AM »
It was a great show last night!  I really enjoyed it.  I was sad to see Debra and Steve go.  You can see how much they love one another.  I don't like the models either Rob.  I also loved Josh's comment about their fake boobs.  How funny was that?  You know, when I noticed Chris and Amanda were from SD I immediately thought of you and how you must be rooting for them.   ;)  I'm rooting for Jon/Al (the clowns from NY of course)  But I think my favorite so far is the father/son team of Steve/Josh.  I'm betting Josh will have lots of snide funny comments for us as the race goes on.  I felt very bad for the Air Traffic Controllers.  They won't make it til the end.  I don't like the models at all.  They are stupid.  I agree that the NFL wives shouldn't be on there but I guess it's not fair to base their participation on whether they actually need the million bucks or not.   I also see the "couples" breaking up after this is over.  Like, Russell and Cindi.  Oh, I really don't like her.  Oh, and those Virgins.  Seem nice but I think it's ridiculous that they have been together 12 years and won't sleep together because of what the Bible "clearly states"  This is 2003.  The Bible was written a verrrry long time ago.  To each his own I guess.   ::) Anyway, I did tape the show.  Maybe they will air it again for you Wendy?  If you like I will mail it to you? ;)  You can always bring the tape back to NY when you come :D
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2003, 01:17:59 AM »
That definitely was a good episode 1.  I love the circus clowns (they are hilarious).  I love it when they reached the check in point and they had their red noses on.  too funny.  I enjoy the virgin couple and the other couple with the girl that swears up a blue storm.  I definitely do not like the blond bitches, so mean and catty.  Yes and the father/son team--the son had the funniest comment about the blonds with fake boobs.  I was sad to see the fat couple lose as they gave me good laughs when they kept falling down.  I can hardly wait until next week. :D

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2003, 07:54:47 AM »
I just have to say that the girl that "swears up a blue storm" is the one from South Dakota. I should be proud. LOL
Rob

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2003, 01:50:51 PM »
This is my first Amazing Race and I loved it! I was sad that Debra and Steve were last :(...the fake tits needed to go first. Maybe next week. I also felt bad for the air traffic controllers, they were trying so hard. My favorites are Steve and Josh, the clowns, and Miss Potty Mouth and her boyfrind. Can't wait till next time.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2003, 12:07:43 PM »
Maybe next week. I also felt bad for the air traffic controllers, they were trying so hard.

I felt bad for them too.  Not only are they a good group, but one of them is an Admin over at Survivor Sucks.  Kinda fun to be rooting for one of our own.  (message board poster contestant)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 04:40:36 PM »
Maybe next week. I also felt bad for the air traffic controllers, they were trying so hard.

I felt bad for them too.  Not only are they a good group, but one of them is an Admin over at Survivor Sucks.  Kinda fun to be rooting for one of our own.  (message board poster contestant)

Which one is the admin over at Sucks?
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2003, 06:48:22 PM »
Admin is Zulu Doggy... and I believe Dave was the one...

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 11:32:03 AM »
Cool that would be great to have on of our own do well in one of the reality shows.

Shakes the clown at SB was on Love Cruise.