Author Topic: TAR7 MW Round1 Questions/Speculation  (Read 12231 times)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
TAR7 MW Round1 Questions/Speculation
« on: February 27, 2005, 04:11:18 AM »
RealityFanForum signup , public no password ..everyone is welcomed to join  |5|

http://www.realiiity.com/
It is open for business!

SUMMARY

He annoyed everyone in Survivor: Marquesas. She was invisible during Survivor: The Australian Outback. Together they helped to craft the worst season of Survivor. Ever.

Coming this Tuesday... tuesday... tuesday... they are back... back... back... to ruin... ruin... ruin... only good reality show left on television.

Fear the Romber.

Hate the Romber.

Eliminate the Romber.

QUESTIONS

Who is eliminated on this leg of the race? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Debbie & Bianca Lynn & Alex Megan & Heidi Meredith & Gretchen No one Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Ryan & Chuck Susan & Patrick Uchenna & Joyce

Which team finishes first? (60 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Debbie & Bianca Lynn & Alex Megan & Heidi Meredith & Gretchen Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Ryan & Chuck Susan & Patrick Uchenna & Joyce 

Who arrives at the Road Block first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Debbie & Bianca Lynn & Alex Megan & Heidi Meredith & Gretchen Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Ryan & Chuck Susan & Patrick There's no Road Block Uchenna & Joyce

Who completes the Road Block first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Debbie & Bianca Lynn & Alex Megan & Heidi Meredith & Gretchen Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Ryan & Chuck Susan & Patrick There's no Road Block Uchenna & Joyce 

Who arrives at the Detour first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Debbie & Bianca Lynn & Alex Megan & Heidi Meredith & Gretchen Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Ryan & Chuck Susan & Patrick There's no Detour Uchenna & Joyce 

Who completes the Detour first (30 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Debbie & Bianca Lynn & Alex Megan & Heidi Meredith & Gretchen Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Ryan & Chuck Susan & Patrick There's no Detour Uchenna & Joyce 

How many racers hug Phil? (25 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8+

Will Meredith do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes

Will Susan do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes

Will Ray do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes

Will Chuck do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes

Will Joyce do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes

How many racers have annoying Southern accents? (20 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5+

Is Boston Rob still a smug jerk? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Just give me the free twenty points.

Does anyone make a bad Enron joke in the forums before the update? (35 Minutes of Fame)  All Enron jokes are bad No jokes from the Riii clowns Someone tells a good one 

« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 03:16:03 PM by puddin »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: TAR7 MW Round1 Questions/Speculation
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 06:23:33 AM »
First attempt at answers! Could change later!

Who is eliminated on this leg of the race? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Megan & Heidi

Which team finishes first? (60 Minutes of Fame)  Debbie & Bianca

Who arrives at the Road Block first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  There's no Road Block 

Who completes the Road Block first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  There's no Road Block

Who arrives at the Detour first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Debbie & Bianca

Who completes the Detour first (30 Minutes of Fame)  Rob & Amber 

How many racers hug Phil? (25 Minutes of Fame)  3 I could see this number being higher, but I think it will be mostly the single women who hug him. Megan and Heidi probably won't be in a hugging mood!

Will Meredith do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No

Will Susan do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No

Will Ray do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No 

Will Chuck do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No

Will Joyce do the Road Block? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No

How many racers have annoying Southern accents? (20 Minutes of Fame)  2 Probably Ryan and Chuck. Ron and Kelly are also from South Carolina, but may not have as strong an accent! BTW ...... southerners do NOT have annoying accents!!!  (%#

Is Boston Rob still a smug jerk? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Just give me the free twenty points.

Does anyone make a bad Enron joke in the forums before the update? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Someone tells a good one  Someone will tell a good joke!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 08:02:19 AM »
well, even if Romber does well, I wonder if MW will score them poorly, out of spite/hate?  I made my picks too, similar to tanbuns, except I have 4 with Southern accents (agree, not all are annoying but MW may think so) and "There are no good Enron jokes"

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 10:02:26 AM »
I wondered about you Enron jokes, and didn't look to see if I could find any. I remember you came up with a good IKEA joke last time!

I also wondered about how MW will view/score Romber. I haven't actually made my picks yet, because I didn't want to commit to 4 teams!

I for sure want Debbie & Bianca. I think they will be a strong team evey leg, and finish top 3 (maybe first) this leg!

Despite my dislike of them, I wanted Romber, especially since they finish top 3 this leg.

I could also take Susan & Patrick, a top 3 team this leg. But I don't think they will be a strong team every leg, so I'm not sure I want them long-term.

I really like Ron & Kelly, and will probably have them as a team.

The only teams I know for sure I won't be having, because I think they will be weak, are Lynn & Alex, Megan & Heidi, and Meredith & Gretchen. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 10:11:19 AM »
YAY.  |#' Thanks Tanbuns  :)) League is up RealityFanForum you know the dealio  {^[

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 10:33:50 AM »
I have joined and made my picks. They look an awful lot like Puddin's picks  8-)' :)*
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 10:39:07 AM »
 Im making my picks now tina.. but am in the middle of baking brownies with my girls .. {l{
Like tanbuns I am not commited yet with my teams .. I like Bianca & Deb , my take Romber because I think they will be around for awhile ..Avoid the hillbillies & the Barbie twins,I see the old farts stumble , Ray yells at Deana and Ron & whatshername dont finish in the top so
I'll go with
Bianca & Deb
Romber
Urchenna & Joyce
Sue & Patrick
Ditto Tanbuns picks for the moment  ^&#

I'm not convinced that the Barbies finish last
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 10:47:10 AM by puddin »

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 11:17:05 AM »
I signed up, but haven't made my picks yet. This is my first time playing this game. Why do we pick 4 teams?
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 11:25:48 AM »
Spooky  |#' welcome back sweetie  :))

At the bottom of the MW/Riii game you must pick four teams or your picks won't be complete ..
fwiw~ I decided on Bianca & Deb ( 1st place) Romber ( finish in the top 3) Joyce & Urcheena ( MW likes this type of couples , fun ..sweet ) & Patrick & Mom( because Patrick makes fun of Romber and MW will like that ..also finish in the top 3 this week)

I'll go watch the interviews later and check for accents .. I know that Kelly& Ron have an accent and Kelly as a pageant queen could be viewed as an annoying accent ..for sure we know Chuck & Ryan ..will let you know what I hear  ]**]

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 12:14:27 PM »
Hey Spooky ..... to echo what puddin said, you pick 4 teams, and you gain (or lose) points according to how well they do each week. Obviously the first place team will probably score the highest, and the eliminated team will probably score negative points, but not always.

It is best to pick teams that you think will be around for a while. You can always change teams later, but it will cost you points to make a change.

About mid way thru the season, teams will drop to three. Then later to two, and then to one team for the finale!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2005, 03:20:22 PM »
How many racers have annoying Southern accents? (20 Minutes of Fame)  2 Probably Ryan and Chuck. Ron and Kelly are also from South Carolina, but may not have as strong an accent! BTW ...... southerners do NOT have annoying accents!!!
  {l{  I'll take your word  Tanbuns .
Kelly and Ron do not have strong Southern accents .. Ryan & Chuck do however but, they seem like nice enough guys .. ..who knows with MW so I'll be safe and guess 2.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
That was my thinking too puddin! But I'm gonna go watch all the videos again when I get home!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2005, 03:38:36 PM »
I already did Tanny but would love to hear your take on it  ]*[

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2005, 09:01:32 PM »
okay...I copied you answers...not up on TAR spoilers yet

My team
Bianca & Deb
Romber
Urchenna & Joyce
Ray & Denna

Could nto decide and figured the 1st place team will get some points....Romber will get some bad pints but if in top 3 they do get some points

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2005, 09:04:58 PM »
I mentioned this in another thread, but I listened to the cBS video clips of the teams again, and Ryan & Chuck has strong southern accents. And I think Ron (from Atlanta) has a strong southern accent also, but may not be considered annoying to MW.

So my answer will probably be 2 or 3!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 09:49:03 AM »
tried to post yesterday but couldn't? in any case, ditto. even picked the same 4 mw teams as most. we'll all sink or swim together. tx.

cinni, racin' with puddin' again  |#'
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2005, 10:36:52 AM »
Hey guys.....I have been so sick in last couple of weeks that I missed the first espisode of Survivor and didn't get to sign up in time to play.  ^/^ |( :':').

I am back at work but can't get on Realiiity site from here (blocked). Do me a huge favor and let the guys over there know that I want to play the Duo and Single version of TAR7 before they book up. I will get on tonight. Hey SWANEEEEEEEEEEE are you there???? Wanna be my partner again???????  /*^ Pleazzzzzzze heheeheee.

I'll check back later.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 10:41:36 AM »
Sorry that you have not been feeling well Dameche /*^ for you . I will pass your message to sidekicks  :))

cinni  |#' my Amazing Partner ..lets kick some butt  girlfriend ]#* I can hardly wait to see if we won  ]**]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2005, 01:08:17 PM »
okay tell me about your partner plying TAR... I need to know who to root for

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2005, 01:49:14 PM »
in the mediiia whore forum, there's an extra game being run by x_kicks for fun. we partner up and combine our weekly scores. lowest team, barring the non-elim weeks, is eliminated. last time there were fast forwards, boosts and yields. they weren't used much. puddin' and i managed to use the ff one week. i haven't read what the rules are this time but no matter. go on over and join up. bring a partner or make a new friend, like puddin' and me.  (*( you can see who's already joined and who's looking for a partner.

team cinnamon puddn' made it to the final 4 teams. we're waiting for kicks to make the final update in the forum. i think puddin' finished #1 in the league so we've got a great chance of placing well.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2005, 01:59:29 PM »
Hey Texan Survivor ..... if you're looking for somebody to root for, root for The Amazing Streakers team! That's the team I am on, with my partner Canadiangal! We are also in the final 4, although I think puddin and cinni are gonna win it!

Hey puddin and cinni ..... are you guys gonna keep your same team name?

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2005, 04:22:02 PM »
Hey Texan Survivor ..... if you're looking for somebody to root for, root for The Amazing Streakers team! That's the team I am on, with my partner Canadiangal! We are also in the final 4, although I think puddin and cinni are gonna win it!

Hey puddin and cinni ..... are you guys gonna keep your same team name?
*blush* it's not over till it's over but yes, we placed well the final round, all her spoiling etc. not sure what rules x_kicks will use for the final run? but sure looks good so fingers crossed. if not, tar7 here we come! suspect we'll keep the same name unless we can get creative? suggestions welcome. bad ones will be ignored, good ones more welcome.  {l{  i'd root for all of us. maybe should we form an early alliance in rff?  :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2005, 04:35:16 PM »
cinni ..  |#' what do you think the same name ? I like team cinnamon puddn' and its been lucky so far  ]**]
Tanny ..you and Cangal might want to allie with us , ..cinni and I have been studying foreign languages , and learning how to drive stick shifts and we already have our backpacks filled with sweet treats and power bars and disposable  underwear  ^&# ..what do you think? We can be two teams to be reckoned with  ]*]

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2005, 05:26:13 PM »
An alliance with you two lovely ladies sounds wonderful. I promise never to Yield you guys, if you'll do the same. And if there is a particular week when you think you guys did bad, we don't mind Boosting you.  <[/

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2005, 06:59:16 PM »
Hey NOW!!  /^^ Team Million Dollar Babes , Swanee & dameche is ALSO in the final four. Kudos to Team cinnamon puddin....I think yall won it too.  But don't leave us out of the alliance... :(*8 :<( 

I havent heard from Swanee yet about bein partners. If she doesn't want to play, then I am up for grabs  |#' and will need a partner.

I'll catch yall later