Author Topic: Snewsers pick EP 2  (Read 2253 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Snewsers pick EP 2
« on: February 24, 2005, 01:34:13 PM »
 ((^  Snewser picks Ashlee
You can still change your MW Picks.... }}

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: Snewsers pick EP 2
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 01:35:39 PM »
Looks like Checkmate was right })}
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 01:48:11 PM »
And  Ashlee's  EBAY Buff  ^/^ .. lol I hope the bonus at least helps those who picked Jeff somewhat .. {l{ I just told my BF and he said .. how could you overlook the Ebay thingy , you were rambling about it for hours   }@{ ):(

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 01:50:06 PM »
I wasn't able to changed my pick on the Snewser game, it was already closed. Dang...oh well, I still don't feel right about tonight's episode anyways *(^
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 01:53:46 PM »
I switched all my picks that I could to Ashlee..btw RedQueen Checkmate was banned by the Sucks sometime this morning.. 88))

link ~ Garbage in, garbage out

another link~ There's a dead fish in the pool 

Although it meshes with my info I won't buy into it. Who exactly found this ebay item? Follow the money, or in this case try following the finder of this fake diamond.

Listen, I know the rules here and I am obeying them 100%. Fake spoilers will result in a banning. No exceptions. Let me make myself clear since no one bothered to even care what I had to say before. Ashley is the next one from Ulong to go. Then Stephanie. But how can Steph go if she's on Koror? Because Koror loses in ep 3 after the shock of a serious accident. From ep 4 up to ep 7 Ulong loses 3 straight, all of them men, then a Shii Ann type merge happens or so they tink but after a day a real merge takes place.

I still intend to post the final 2 this Thursday. I keep my promises.

Edited to add that RedQueen Checkmate may or may have not been good for one spoiler depending on tonights outcome anyway.. she is still banned from Sucks , just to let you all know to take the Steph Spoiler with a grain of salt ..Anti's post below

Antithesys
Administrator
(2/24/05 4:22 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: snews
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Checkmate is wrong next week. 

Sucks
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 05:23:44 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 04:04:46 PM »
I do nto knwo...I find it hard to believe she would put her buff up on ebay close to a boot...that would make MB see $$$. 

I think Jeff is a dumb move, but I think they Ulong will self distruct.  Ashlee doe slook like she has an attitude...I think i am going to just leave the picks....I am nto doign so hot anyways.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 04:57:23 PM »
The buff was pulled/ closed  on EbAY Texan . Item title:  Ashlee Ashby's Survivor Palau buff 

Time left:  Auction has ended. 

Reserve not met 

Only actual bids (not automatic bids generated up to a bidder's maximum) are shown. Automatic bids may be placed days or hours before a listing ends. Learn more about bidding.   
 User ID Bid Amount   Date of bid 
 No bids have been placed.

If you and another bidder placed the same bid amount, the earlier bid takes priority.