Author Topic: Just some Spoilers ..  (Read 73957 times)

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: Just some Spoilers ..
« Reply #325 on: April 23, 2005, 09:23:51 PM »
Ruday, you and I are so alike.  I've also taped every one since S1 commercial free.  Then I stopped after PI...i dunno why.  Just didn't have the time anymore. Guess I'll wait for the DVD's  (I do have the S1 DVD but I've never watched it).
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #326 on: April 23, 2005, 09:51:01 PM »
Swanee, I got the S1 dvd for mothers day last year and have yet to watch it too , lol   8-)'

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #327 on: April 23, 2005, 09:57:09 PM »
 |#'  Cool, Swanee!  You're the first person I know who has taped Survivor w/o commercials!
I became such a diehard fan, nothing short of an emergency keeps me from it...and so far it has worked out great.  One season, my daughter arrived to visit the same evening of a Finale, but told her before they arrived what I'd be doing and they're welcome to watch it w/ me!!  No prob. My kids understand, thank goodness.  What gets me tho is why the spring Finale is always scheduled on MOMS Day!!  Fortunately, that has worked out ok w/ my kids.  But if it came down to Survivor or my kids, of course I'd choose my kiddos!  I have VCR dual deck w/ a Copy function.  Can tape with commercials and later make a copy & edit them out.

I have the Season1 video which I've never watched all the way thru!  (%#

Offline dreamerbeliever

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Rupert likes to Roar
« Reply #328 on: April 24, 2005, 01:40:06 AM »
Katie & Caryn go for a walk ..to talk alone?

Or maybe Caryn realizes that she wont be able to vote off Katie anytime soon and is very slyly leading her down the beach to where the sharks are? Or visa versa  ]^[ Knowing that I'm probably the lone Survivor fan who actually likes Katie, I'm hoping for the visa versa.

Rolling now - 2nd post! And I have figured out how to have a Rupert picture for the enjoyment of some and the annoyance of others  </]

Riverrat

« Reply #329 on: April 24, 2005, 08:55:32 AM »
 ((^ Welcome to RFF dreamer. I can tell you are going to fit in just perfect.

Since we are an honest sincere group I have to tell you i'm voting for the sharks.  ,.(

hummmm Maybe Caryn tells she may be in trouble because she didn't lead Katie to the sharks and Katie ratted on her. Caryn is the only one i can see that may consider going along with Steph.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #330 on: April 24, 2005, 04:16:34 PM »
Caryn and Katie might also be scheming to get rid of Stephanie.... I could be wrong on this, but wasn't Caryn the last one under the bars during the IC last week?  Katie is just absolutely worthless (not counting the fact that Caryn and Katie got into the big dramatic argument at the beginning of the season!) and I think Caryn knows this and could be trying to put herself in the female 'power position' on the tribe.  Of course, I could be all wrong about this...  Sharks would definitely be OK with me too!  lol

Jenn is probably the one that goes to the male side.  How come the women always come up with this plan and NEVER follow through with it?   |(

Riverrat

« Reply #331 on: April 24, 2005, 05:38:16 PM »
I think in spite of womens lib and all of that, women still have this little thing programmed into them that they need a man to protect them. Especially women/girls like Jenn. She doesn't know or, hasn't shown me that she has any capabilities at all in survival.

Offline dreamerbeliever

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Rupert likes to Roar
« Reply #332 on: April 24, 2005, 09:18:54 PM »
Agreeing with River in that I don't see any woman's alliance holding up anytime soon. Vanuatu is really the only season that had a half way decent shot at it but alas in the end, it broke down. My reasoning for Palau is not so much that I think they need a man around to protect them but rather I see Katie, Caryn, and Jenn all competing to be the last woman standing. A place of honor within the game and something they should and would feel very proud of.

Steph bringing up women power in the promo is classic Mark B misdirection. My prediction is that Katie will indeed be the last woman standing and in the final two. Of course she will be slaughtered by one of the guys in the final vote. So far Coby, Janu, and Caryn would rather cast a vote for satan instead of Katie in the finals. Likewise, any man who may win the final immunity challange would be pulling a Colby if he doesn't take Katie to the finals with him.

Still luv my Katie however and will be rooting for her. Guess I just like my woman a little tarty.  }bis{

Riverrat

« Reply #333 on: April 24, 2005, 11:03:27 PM »
hummmm tarty huh? You would just luv me dreamer.  ;;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #334 on: May 01, 2005, 02:13:37 AM »
Location photos and information

Wezzie
MESS member
(4/30/05 7:41 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Location photos and information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time to brush up on WWII history in Palau.
We're going to Peleliu! ... and we've got WHEELS.

From "Things to See and Do in Palau",

PELELIU

"Peleliu is a fantastic must see for war junkies. Here you’ll find the Peleliu WWII Memorial Museum and numerous historical sites such as caves which still hold human remains, Bloody Nose Ridge, war planes, the US military cemetery, and the Peace Memorial Park. Swim at fresh water holes, and, of course, dive at the world famous dive spots around Peleliu. The State Government forbids hiking in the jungle alone or in groups without a guide, including a UXO expert. Peleliu’s jungles are still littered with unexploded ordinances. Nude sunbathing is not allowed on Peleliu." 

Wezzie
MESS member
(5/1/05 12:17 am)
ezSupporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 You are the sweetest, bianca <i-h.eart-bianca>
In the 60's, people used to call their cars their wheels.

And presenting...

Straight from Palau....

THE ONE AND ONLY...

YELLOW TRUCK!!! 

TDT
REWARD CHALLENGE/ Some challenge - Ian wins a Corvette
Dan Bollinger posted back in December:
"3. yellow customized GMC truck taken to rock islands, possible reward
  4. red Corvette driven to Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island as a reward."

Wezzie later reported (despite her oft-stated claim that she never posts spoilers) that Ian will win this challenge, and the red Corvette is his Reward. (As is her wont, Wezzie has since edited this out, and now points back to Dan's post). Quartzeye maintains that Ian wins the Corvette, however. Does anyone win the yellow Chevy SSR shown on the CBS site? Dan seems to think so.

Updated update from Wezzie: "I don't believe that anyone wins the truck until the finale, but it was used to transport survivors for a day."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 02:19:42 AM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #335 on: May 02, 2005, 01:39:37 PM »
Why would cbs fantasy be giving away that ugly truck, when the reward is a corvette?! GIVE AWAY the CORVETTE!  |:(
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #336 on: May 02, 2005, 01:49:31 PM »
 (%#

Riverrat

« Reply #337 on: May 02, 2005, 04:20:43 PM »
Give me the truck!!!!! I need a new one sooooooo bad. Can't take a Corvette fishing and hunting.  }^/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #338 on: May 03, 2005, 07:50:45 PM »
Ian wins the Red Corvette next week.
Location photos and information
biancaxxx

Quote:
Good question. Hopefully, bianca and Mersaydeez can shed more light on the details

You were right when you said that there was only one car won during the show. The red corvette, which Ian wins next weeks episode.

Whoever wins the million, also wins the SSR.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: May 04, 2005, 08:55:07 AM »
So Ian wins reward next week.  But will there be an overnighter this week?

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: May 05, 2005, 04:33:16 PM »
Posted by Biancaxxx at sucks:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #341 on: May 05, 2005, 05:38:58 PM »
thanks Swanee just following you Shang & Bianca around the forums  :)* very classy  ;)

Tom ~wife
Caryn ~ Hubby
Jenn ~ Sister
Katie ~ Brother in law
Gregg ~ Best friend
Ian~ Dad

biancaxxx

Quote:
So three of them never even see their loved one?

That's what I was told. Tom, Caryn, Ian don't get to see their loved ones, I think they were told who was there for them but also told that they can't see them. Pretty cruel
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 05:42:29 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: May 15, 2005, 03:45:31 PM »
 {]{

biancaxxx
(5/15/05 2:10 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
 Thanks for the kind words and support.

I wasn't able to get many spoilers this week, as I've been busy with other things, but I did get some new information today.

There will be a tie breaker at the F4 Tribal Council between Ian and Jenn.

I know that some will think I withheld the information about the tie on purpose, so that I can score well in JTS, but if it really bothers you, you can look at my answers after the finale, and see that I got this question wrong myself lol.

I was also told that the most emotional/angry members on the Jury at the Final TC were Caryn, Coby and Gregg.

Much like Mer's source, my source is also confident in a Tom win.

Hope you all enjoy the finale :)

I don't know what my plans are for next season. It depends on my source. But I do want to thank everyone for making this an enjoyable experience for me. Even to the people who dislike me, thanks for keeping it interesting.

Special thanks to Mersaydeez, VolcanicGlass, TDT, Ulti, Sera, and the Balzaccian crew.

:) 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #343 on: May 15, 2005, 04:01:51 PM »
biancaxxx
(5/15/05 4:00 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Re:Jenn and Ian

Quote:
Jenn wins a F4 tiebreaker at TC?

Ian wins the tiebreaker. 

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: May 15, 2005, 05:54:01 PM »
I hope Bianca isn't taking any heat at Sucks for not spoiling the F4 tie.  For one thing, it doesn't matter in Jump the Shark, as there isn't a question of whether there's a tie, but who wins a tie breaker.  For another, if Bianca wants to win JTS by withholding information, she has every right!  She's given so much to the spoiler community, she deserves that win.

Special thanks to Mersaydeez, VolcanicGlass, TDT, Ulti, Sera, and the Balzaccian crew.
I'll second that emotion, and add Bianca to the list.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #345 on: May 15, 2005, 06:06:33 PM »
Actually no one seems to be bitching that Bianca did not post the spoiler sooner , she even posted that she will lose the points too because she found out after the game was locked , no matter I think the almost 50% EBB is worth a few wrong answers and would not have changed my picks anyway unless heard something worth more than 50 points to change .
And I agree , Bianca does not even have to share her spoilers with the mass ,that is her option she is a real sweetie , had good inside info and Deserves to win  ]**]

Good list , all should be credited for excellent spoilers , TDT , Survivor Fever , Corvis ( Thoughts from Iowa ) , Survivor Phoenix ,Blows , wezzie ,  Sera ( very entertaining ) , and of course Mersaydeez to name a few .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #346 on: May 16, 2005, 10:58:52 AM »
I was mistaken that a tie at F4 was not a JTS question.  But only 1% got it right, so no harm, no foul.

And Bianca won the game, woohoo!  I think this season was better spoiled than ChillOne.

On to Guatemala!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #347 on: May 16, 2005, 11:40:27 AM »
Very happy with this season , and Richard  I think we did well on our own ..see what happens when everyone puts there heads together and works as a team  |#' , thanks for all the help and insights everyone  |*|
AND YAY for Bianca , Jump That Shark Girlfriend !! You earned it   /*^ !!