Author Topic: Just some Spoilers ..  (Read 74073 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Just some Spoilers ..
« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2005, 07:54:54 PM »
Yep..the kids went to my sisters ..the B/F is working and i'm home alone with the pussycats and creepy neighbors   ]/ . Off to find some spoilers  :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #251 on: April 09, 2005, 12:22:19 AM »
rmax ..heres your betel-nut dude (%# yummy yummy

and dudette  ((^

Riverrat

« Reply #252 on: April 09, 2005, 09:41:57 AM »
 ]-{ It's used to treat veneral disease to. LOL That's probably why disease is running rampant in that part of the world. They just chew a little and go spread it around during their euphoric state of mind.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #253 on: April 09, 2005, 09:48:56 AM »
River !!  `/~  {l{ LOL

Riverrat

« Reply #254 on: April 09, 2005, 10:00:23 AM »
What?  </]

We could always take up a collection and send them rubber duckies.
 *8/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2005, 03:24:05 PM »
 (%#    ^/^

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2005, 12:30:26 PM »

Does this guy even know he has frosting on his nose?
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2005, 01:31:02 PM »
LOL Swanee  ^/^

Spoiler , putting it here so that it doesn't get lost in the message board

..Credits to Klick @ Blows for the lead
and Slitter @ Survivor Addict

Both Teams....{ this challenge should be for EP10}    `/~

I blew up  the challenge..still hard to read

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2005, 01:35:38 PM »
More thread here" One Tribe 

biancaxxx
(4/10/05 1:11 am)

Not that anyone had much doubt, but I've had it confirmed, the IC is a pole-standing challenge.

Edited by: biancaxxx at: 4/10/05 1:12 am

Garbotalk
MESS member
(4/10/05 11:34 am)

Re: One tribe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Perch would certainly be individual immunity. Now that Bianca has confirmed that, then merge it is.

biancaxxx
(4/10/05 12:03 pm)

Re: One tribe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 That is correct. The pole-standing IC is individual, so it is not Steph vs. Koror. There is a merge/absorption, whatever you want to call it.

Edited by: biancaxxx at: 4/10/05 1:13 pm

« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 04:03:47 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2005, 08:07:23 PM »
 {]{

Mersaydeez
(3/29/05 3:40 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: I have a small spoiler.
 To everyone that asked me about the POW situation, I have never heard anything about it from my source, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Sorry.

Quote:
Mer, are you sorry you got into this? And will you continue to post tidbits of info for us?

If I had the choice to do this all over again, I probably wouldn't have posted it. But at the same time I'm not sorry I got into it. Yes, I will continue to post tidbits of info for Survivor 10 for everyone as long as I get them.

Quote:
Now, on to my daily question for Mersaydeez. Can you give us any details on the upcoming IC and if it involves any form of puzzle-solving?

I have nothing on the challenges for this episode as of right now.

Quote:
I will abide by these rules. Here is my one question for Mersaydeez for today. Is there liquor supplied with the MRE's that Koror wins?

I don't know when the rum comes into play. But I do know that Tom will probably be wishing that they will remember him for the shark kill and not the rum.

I think I got all the questions

\|]

Mersaydeez

Re: First two jurors
 First of all, thank you MBR for the work you've done recapping this thread.

Quote:
Mer, are you going with BJ going home this episode, no POW, then the Ibe/Steph showdown next episode?

I know back in the early episodes I was saying it was most likely Ibrehem because of what I was told about Ibrehem (when I knew next to nothing about Bobby Jon other then that vacation spoiler). But it could all fit with Ibe being tomorrows boot too and Steph and Bobby in a firestarting challenge. BobbyJonIbeBobbyJonIbe... I'm confused. Flip a coin. That's what I did. Sorry that is really no help to you that I can't say for sure who it is.

Quote:
Merceydeez-As for Tom and the rum thing, does he do anything that could potentially hurt him in the game or the eyes of the jury, or does he just make an ass out of himself and look foolish in the eyes of the fans.

What I posted is all I know about Tom and the rum... if I hear anything else before the episode I will update everyone.

Quote:
This is all about to take a wonderful turn. Can't wait til Friday.

This thread has taken many "wonderful" turns. So for someone to actually predict this, it must be good. I'm excited. I think. Unless it's just someone accusing me of being posters that I'm really not.

Mersaydeez

Quote:
My next question for Mer...do would know if they merge next episode? Steph said that this was their last chance to beat Koror and win immunity. Does Steph just become a member of Koror? Or..I cannot imagine...they still compete as two tribes as Steph starts going badass?

QE (I believe) had it right when they said Steph becomes a member of Koror. That's what my source told me anyway.

Quote:
Mer don't know if you will/can answer this, but do you know your source personally? Like did you know them before they gave you this information? Because they could be a plant but if they were a friend I doubt they would...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 08:18:41 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #260 on: April 13, 2005, 02:26:59 PM »
Both Teams....{ this challenge should be for EP10}    `/~

What does "both teams" mean? Do they split the tribe?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #261 on: April 13, 2005, 03:05:25 PM »
Don't know Keeta..Spec that they split 4/4 for the challenge only..by the way we can see Janu's arm
thanks to VG @ survivorphoenix
and maybe Ians head or Caryns ..so we may know whos on whos team . Ian /Tom/Gregg/Janu  and Steph/ Katie/Caryn/Jenn on the other .. just spec for now  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2005, 09:49:30 AM »
Bianca Spoiler
 ***SPOILER***

They receive little metal perches with their treemail.
The challenge lasts for around 4 hours. I think.

They are tempted with food. I don't think anyone gets naked...(Well I dont know for sure, but I'd doubt it)

I know who wins which food. However, I don't know which person out of each group jumps first.

=

=

=

I was told no-one really falls. Everyone gives into temptation at some point and jumps (or perhaps because there may have been an agreement to let the hero redeem himself after his drunken display the night beforehand. *coughIDIOTScough* although I don't know how many people the agreement was between, or who, or if it will even be shown.)

IC winner: TOM

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2005, 12:33:56 PM »
They should have all agreed not to jump in until they all get a little of everything. Why jump in for the first item?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2005, 01:04:21 PM »
Ironic that Coby loses a Million$ for the want of a doughnut  ]][

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2005, 02:19:24 PM »
maybe he thinks he has the votes to keep going.  OR his tantrum is after the challenge.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2005, 02:45:29 PM »
I'm going to miss the Cobster  him  :':') he was quite the character  ]^{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2005, 04:07:02 PM »
More from Bianca
biancaxxx
(4/14/05 12:22 pm)

Re: Just some spoilers...
About the dance party Mer mentioned..

Apparently Steph and Katie dance alot together. I tried to get info on Tom, all I heard was that he gets so drunk that he can't walk or talk properly, and he falls over alot, and i think he cut himself, but I don't know how they'll edit this all.

The locals (who I was told are fishermen) are at the party too, and they bring fruit with them. They also taught the Survivors how to fish and how to do bait. So as well as fruit, they eat the fish they caught.

I believe thats what the "excursion" is...to go fishing. The girls do bait while the guys go fishing, however Tom doesn't include Coby to go fishing, and so Coby throws a tantrum.

Anyway, back to the party and Tom's drunkeness. I really don't know if it will be shown this way or not, but it actually works in Tom's favor during the IC. I heard that there may have been an agreement to let Tom win so that he could redeem himself.

You can read what I posted earlier today about the IC and it's general outcome in MeSS   

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2005, 05:11:32 PM »
He is the closest thing to a villian this season. Who is gonna take his place?

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2005, 05:19:45 PM »
Katie won't be a villian persay, but  I believe people will be rooting against her, and waiting for her to be voted out...that would be those who don't know the spoilers.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2005, 05:25:40 PM »
Katie? Must be because she doesn't do anything. I hope her and Caryn have it out again.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2005, 07:32:08 PM »
you mean the WOOD QUEEN" |*| /#}
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2005, 01:02:17 PM »
 *(^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2005, 01:09:56 PM »
yofox02
Stephenie small injury
 got more info from one of my Stephenie sources. I didn't want to put it in the lame-ass "Steph Rocks" thread because, well, it's a lame-ass thread.

however, i found this out tonight and i am quoting from my source:
"I don't know how valuable this information is: - at some point stephenie breaks her thumb, but keeps going."

no big deal? not sure. just thought i'd keep adding to the stephenie stuff i have been compiling this season :)

spoil on! 

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2005, 01:16:45 PM »
Let me be the first to offer to kiss the booboo!  ]>}