Author Topic: Just some Spoilers ..  (Read 74109 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Just some Spoilers ..
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2005, 01:59:57 PM »
Pelinka

ezSupporter

Re: hi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Just a comment in response to the suggestion that if Snewser would post the boot early if he had the answer. Bull ****...there's a game going on at his site...he's posting the boot as soon as the vote closes each week. 

Burlch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
 Well he (Snewser) spent all afternoon trying to put Mer on trial for their info.

Uh, nooooo. If you'll check the thread, Snewser came in with his wolf in sheep's clothing post only AFTER RQCM and CMC starting jumping all over Mersaydeez.

Stephanie or Jeff this week will tell us for sure who the wolf is! I don't think it is Mer.   

Snewser

I don't think Mer is feeling persecuted, so no need for crocodile tears. Clearly she is onto something...   

Well said by MediaDude  =]/
MediaDude
 >Why pick on Mersaydeez? Everyone is so impatient. Instead of just waiting it out (which is all there is to do), they nitpick and nitpick about insiginificant details, when it's not like that alone would close the thread.

This thread is becoming moronic. It should be clearly obvious to anyone with an I.Q. above that of a wet rock that Mersaydeez is not here to PURPOSELY and DELIBERATELY misinform people. She is just sharing the info she has been told. How you interpret that info is up to you.

The ****tards should just take a freaking pill already. Dumbasses. 

Just to add RedQueen Checkmate /Rook is associated with Sera .. incase no one picked up on that  /{}

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2005, 02:53:27 PM »
I think thats Caryn & Coby sitting out Texan *(^

I thought so too...but look that the vid caps...Willard is wearing Coby's shirt in one of the pics.  Plust the person looks like they have light hair.  Plus it si a swimming challenge...we know how willard did in the last swimming challenge. Just my opinion

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2005, 05:13:56 PM »
Hey everyone :)

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. You are all so nice over here!  ]*[

puddin - I've got a confirmation on Ian in the final 4. :) I will be posting some more stuff RE: Ian in the future. I have heard rumors around the boards that he is in the final 2, but never heard any thing from my source about that (but that doesn't mean he's not).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2005, 05:55:25 PM »
Hi Mersaydeez, I hope you had a chance to relax today ? _-_#   Thanks for answering my question about Ian .. ]*[

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2005, 06:25:02 PM »
yes, thanks. my daughter is seriously rooting for ian and she'll be thrilled to know that he's in it that far. she aspires to work with dolphins some day somewhere warm. i can't wait for this week's episode and the shark. <insert theme from jaws>

cinni
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2005, 07:04:12 PM »
How adorable your daughter must be cinni ,  ]**] !
Texan ..found this at MessHall . I guess Willard is sitting out RC along with Caryn afterall ..now xhange my picks and lose the bonus  :':') ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2005, 09:26:40 PM »
 Mersaydeez can you give me a wink or smile ..a sign  ]:, anything? These are my Snewser Game picks .. (*(

First up Jump The Shark

1. According to CBS, one tribe relaxes after winning a Challenge, which annoys a tribemate frustrated with the lack of a work ethic. Who is the frustrated tribemate?

James

2. According to CBS, a war of words erupts between two tribe members as one lays into the other for being bossy. Which castaway is accused of being bossy?
 Caryn

3. Who accused them?
Katie

4. According to CBS, one castaway is injured? Who is it?
Jeff

5. Will any sharks be killed in this episode?
Yes

6. Will anyone be injured by a shark?
No

7. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge?
 Ulong

8. Which two tribe members from Koror will sit out of the Reward Challenge?
Caryn and Willard

9. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?
 Koror

10. Which two tribe members from Koror will sit out of the Immunity Challenge?
 Some other pair

11. Who will be the first person to drop out of the Immunity Challenge?
 Jeff

12. Will anyone quit the game without being voted out in this episode?
 No

13. Will any of the castaways switch tribes from Koror to Ulong or Ulong to Koror in this episode?
 No

14. Who will receive the second most votes or win a tie breaker at Tribal Council?
 James

15.Who will be eliminated ?
Jeff

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2005, 09:58:02 PM »
How adorable your daughter must be cinni
thanks, she got her braces off today and is a very happy 16 year old and just as addicted to survivor and amazing race as her twisted mom. and she's quite serious about the dolphins. she's even a trained hawaiin dancer so she really does want to move there some day too.

in any case, sticking with jeff as the boot this week. i no longer can access survivornews at work so won't be able to update tomorrow. would be nice to get one right some week.   *(^
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2005, 09:58:24 PM »
Hey puddin, wish I could help but I don't know everything.  }}{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2005, 10:26:55 PM »
  Well Mersaydeez  you can't blame a girl for trying *8/ .. thank you  :))
Just catching up on the Sucks board.. cool info  {^[

Pg 76 to 77

In reply to Wezzie ( who by the way is a sweetheart)

Mersaydeez

Re: Just some spoilers...
 From what I see on the calendar (fitting with some events I know that happen on certain dates), the double boot coming up in episode 5 - I believe it to be Angie and Willard... since it's one Ulong, and one Koror, and they showed up at loser lodge together. 

Wezzie - I am not sure how Stephenie ended up spending her night alone. The only information I got on it, was that it was a Survivor first. The feeling I got from the conversation was that it wasn't a reward though.  Oh, and I heard something about a Corvette too. Might be a reward around Caryn's boot - working on more information. 

Anderson Bartholomew

If Koror does indeed choose Angie, then they are just as dumb as Ulong.

Hmm, do we vote off Ibrehem, Stephenie, or Angie?

Mersaydeez

Re: .
 Who said that Koror votes off Ulong and vice-versa? Not that I have any information on how that works out or anything... but just something to think about. 

Mersaydeez

Kim goes before Angie...

As far as not giving up all my information at once, I've been advised by some people here that have been here much longer then I have that it's not always a good idea for a few reasons. 

unduli - not that this means anything to you, but I'm not screwing with you people. This is the information I got, and I'm sharing it with Sucks.   

ThumpusMagnus

Quote:
i'm saying that maybe they WANTED to save angie, maybe they thought they were giving her immunity, but jeff turns around and says he lied and its really the boot? lol

I don't see that happening... One thing Jeff has always maintained (and I've seen nothing to refute it) is that while he may not spell things out for them, he never lies to them (in the infamous S5 fake merge, he never did say the word "merge" or give them new buffs... what he said was "live on one beach").
And to cast votes at TC thinking you're voting to save someone would require a dearth of understanding of the game that I don't think a tribe containing Survivor maven Coby would have. 

Mersaydeez

Just some speculation on how it could happen...

Jeff could tell them that they are voting for someone, and each tribe would vote for the other tribes strongest members. Then they could end up with immunity or something, then the tribes just vote on their own members and the weakest ones go. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2005, 12:53:03 AM »
 |#' All I know is I can't wait for tomorrow night ! Don't know for sure if whats his face is the right one to pick for the boot or not, and at this point I still would not be surprised if there were still some surprises left to see  .. My gut told me Kim for the boot  but I'm going with the mass majority and picking whats his face for the boot .. quitting whatever .. Mersaydeez ..thanks for letting us know as much as you could and I'm looking forward to any future spoilers and info   ]*[

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2005, 12:09:11 PM »
From reading all these spoilers, I think the only thing interesting about S10 will be the board battles.  People are getting rabid.  They are so used to having everything spoonfed to them, and now they are actually having to figure stuff out and ... Oh, my God ... making GUESSES!  Oh, to not have those primo points every week because you had the inside info.  Geez. 

I wanted to edit this to say that I don't mean that RFF is the board I'm refering to.  Puddin has so very kindly cut and pasted all the bits and pieces from other boards so we can read all the hysteria prevailing elsewhere.  Here, peace reigns as always.   }^{

« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 12:14:00 PM by amikino »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2005, 12:16:39 PM »
But I do miss Sera ... /{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2005, 12:35:29 PM »
I miss Sera too amikino ...  I check everyday to see if he is around  /{}
Yeah ..lots of useless argueing going on in Mersaydeez thread @ sucks.. fighting over who who built the shelter and such.. some people ..but thats there business and I'm only interested in what Mersaydeez has to say and well Snewser of course  (%# . For what its worth ..since I play Snewsers game twice I put someone quits as on my puddin name / answer ..hoping for some lone wolf bonus points  :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2005, 01:16:18 PM »
Mersaydeez  ^_*( |*| __*^ /#} take a bow  /*^

Snewser picks Jeff

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2005, 05:29:36 PM »
Yes, when will they learn not to look a gift horse in the mouth.  Not that Mersaydeez is a horse, mind you.  I go over to Sucks for a laugh and a giggle.  They were once the place to be...but that was a long, long time ago.  Just read Griftd's Codex for the history of that place and to relive the glory days.  I remember when Sucks was fun ... well, maybe not fun, but at least you wouldn't spend 90 pages talking about someone building a shelter all by themselves.  And to what end?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2005, 06:20:18 PM »
YES!  Ahhhh....  '];  |*  Thanks to Mersaydeez, Puddin, and Snews of course!  |*|   
I'm soooo relieved Snews picked Jeff!  Now maybe...just maybe....I'll have better scores this week!!?  HOpe so! 
Good Good Good!  Didn't hafta run over to Riii to change anything!  ]#*  ]#[  <[/  |#'   
GR8 job!   ,,>(     /#}

GOOD LUCK TEAM!

_)^  Ruday |5|   {^[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2005, 08:14:28 PM »
I still say Jeff quit..what a bunch of losers ..it is not fair for Steph , Bobby Jon and Ibe ..pathetic..MB casts  all these pretty people who do not deserve to even be there  ,.(

On the other hand Mersaydeez Rules !! =]/

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2005, 09:07:38 PM »
Yea Jeff really did quit but so did Ashlee after the way Prost treated Osten I just dont think that people want to literally quit the game they just ask to get voted out . Really they are quitting, the real thing that sucks is that people dont say no you sticking around and inten vote out to sickness of the tribe.  So Next week Kim makes sense even if there is a tribal switch anyone form Koror is safe against Kim face it Ulong is a team with no game players at this point, no not even Stephenie. 

And yes Mersaydeez much like the tv show Lost gets more and more interesting each week.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2005, 08:54:23 AM »
This is not really a spoiler, but my mother sent it to me this morning.  You all may have seen it already.  If not, those of you from the South will get a kick out of it even if no one else will.

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, several southern tv stations are joining together and are planning to do their own, entitled "Survivor: Southern Style."

The contestants will start in Alabama, travel over to Georgia and on to South Carolina. From there they will head up to North Carolina and over to Tennessee. They will then proceed down to Mississippi and Louisiana. Finally ending up back over in Alabama.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with New Jersey license plates and large bumper stickers that read:  I'm Gay, I'm a Vegetarian, NASCAR Sucks, Go Yankees! Smoking is for Idiots, Hillary in 2008, Deer Hunting is Murder ,and I'm Here to Confiscate Your Guns!

The first one that makes it back to Montgomery alive, wins.

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2005, 09:49:21 AM »
similar one from north of the border. (maybe you have to live here to think this is funny.)

CBC Television is developing an Albertan version of "Survivor"   the popular TV show.
The rules are simple:

Each contestant must travel from Edmonton to Fort McMurray through:
High Level
Grand Prairie
Peace River
Hinton
Edson
Jasper
Banff
Red  Deer
Calgary
Strathmore
Vulcan
Lethbridge
Medicine Hat
Brooks
Drumheller
Lloydminister and back to  Edmonton again driving a Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads:

I'm votin' for Chretien, I'm Gay and I'm here to Take your Guns.

The first to complete the round-trip alive is the winner!

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2005, 05:18:33 PM »
There is just to much to read here. What double boot? What is happening next week? Switching tribes? or looting from the other tribe? I'm gonna check out some other topics, to see what's up.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2005, 07:47:50 PM »
I just can't see Ulong looting Koror..they have nothing to loot  :P

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2005, 10:53:12 PM »
pg 91

Mersaydeez
(3/4/05 7:18 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Possible problem?? Corvis over at Survivor Thoughts posted "What is I told you that one of the Ulong men make it until at least the final 7". Hmmm.....

One of the things that was very clear to me when I was told this info was who made the jury and who didn't. There is no way I messed that up. No original Ulong man (Jeff, James, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem) makes the jury. The only Ulong that makes the jury is Stephenie.

Quote:
Unless another one of Mersaydeez spoilers is wrong

toddnick, what have I got wrong so far?

Mersaydeez
(3/4/05 10:27 pm)
ezSupporter

I posted this in another thread, but I will repost it here...

If the Home Depot challenge is next episode, then you will see Ibrehem taking the role as the "nail holder" while building the latrine. 

If the double boot is in episode 5 (which it is definitley looking that way), Kim doesn't outlast Angie - so Kim is your boot (who didn't see that coming anyways). 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2005, 12:41:47 AM »
So Mersaydeez..any ideas about the what RC and what the two tribmates that are selected roles are or who they maybe? {^[