Author Topic: Just some Spoilers ..  (Read 73965 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Just some Spoilers ..
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2005, 11:40:52 PM »
Puddin, thanks for posting all those tidbits.  Lots of stuff and some confusion but good reading anyways.  ]#*

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2005, 08:54:41 AM »
Yeah, ouddin, you're saving me the time of weeding through all those pages just to get the best parts! Thanks }bH{
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2005, 01:32:28 PM »
 pg 67

page 67 Just some spoilers... 

HappyTimeMan

No. Snews always has the goods but he's given us clues in his posts. His last post was the longest I've ever seen him write.

edited to add his post

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's funny how when somebody will be voted off in the near future, they're sometimes edited to look safe. Other times, they edit in the reasons why and it looked obvious the whole time.

I think MB's trade secret is that he flips a coin to decide whether the editing will be obvious or surprising. Then because it's completely random, you can never guess what's going to happen based on editing patterns that might otherwise be picked up by the neural networks in your brain after 10 seasons.

If they could only keep the results secret we would all be wondering tho perhaps not caring.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'n guessing that the obvious would apply this week and Jeff goes.   

Snewser
 Mer - si.

Blame the long post on a tall glass of cabsav.   

callmecrazee

Re: hi
 To set the record straight, I've never ever made any F2 predictions. If you'll check, I've never made any end game predictions, other than to agree with mersaydeez that Ulong gets stomped.   

Snewser
 One of my problems is that I can't keep track of what people are actually claiming. Is Merseydeez saying that Jeff definitely goes this week? Who is saying Jeff definitely goes? Anyone?

When Jeff "quits", does that mean he leaves the game? He spirit is resigned? Or he basically collapses in a challenge? 

biancaxxx

Re: hi
 well everyone should probably talk for themselves...
and i dont mean to hijack cmc and mer's spoiler, but i checked it with my source and i was told he quits the challenge, first ulong to unhook his pack etc. i wasn't told if he was booted or not though. i'd just assume he is *shrugs 

Mersaydeez

Re: Hungry like the wolf
 Snews,

To answer your question... I never said Jeff was going for sure this episode. I don't know if he does or not. My information was that he got hurt and quit and that it ended up really hurting Ulong. No specifics on which episode it happened.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2005, 03:54:32 PM »
as the Stomach Turns  {l{

pg 69
  Mersaydeez

Re: Just some spoilers...

Quote:
No, she said who few pages back: You wann know the quitter?

Then she specifically says: Jeff

True, but if he was to only quit a challenge - he would still be a quitter. Either way, the way it was told to me, it sounds like he quits the game... but we won't know this for sure until the show airs. I have nothing else to add to it as of now, so I'm done discussing it.

Jericoholic43

Quote:
but if he was to only quit a challenge - he would still be a quitter.

Didnt you specifically say he quits the show. I may have misunderstood you but It seems your changing your info again   

Mersaydeez
Oh please, I'm not changing my information again, I was pretty much stating the obvious with that quote. I believe he quits the show, that is what I got from what I was told. He could quit the challenge and still be a quitter. He could also quit the challenge and quit the game. It's not impossible. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2005, 04:10:48 PM »
pg 70

callmecrazee
(3/1/05 4:04 pm)

Re: Re:

Quote:
 To: Mersaydeez and Callmecrazee
Do either of you have a "boot" spoiler for this episode?
(enough with the quitting already).

Nope. But when Jeff bags it because he's hurt, (and gives his rice bag to a woman maybe - which is maybe why Ulong gets hurt in the deal), maybe the team decides he's useless hurt or not and votes his sorry ass out.

If I'm wrong, I'll be absolutely 100% clearly wrong - no hedging my bets saying it could mean both things. Quitting the challenge means quitting the challenge. Quitting the game means quitting the game. One does not sort of maybe could be is almost like is just the same as the other.*cough* mersaydeez *cough* If Jeff quits *the game*, I will earn the flames and take my lumps. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2005, 04:56:59 PM »
this is getting good ..

Cuauhtemoc Cosby
(3/1/05 4:05 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
That's right.

Well, then, you're a ****ing idiot. 

And Snewser, do you not know the boot for the episode? Is that why you're asking?

Edited by: Cuauhtemoc Cosby at: 3/1/05 4:08 pm

The Lonely Knight
(3/1/05 4:15 pm)
ezSupporter

Re:

Quote:
The only one I believe is Snewser.

I believe Snewser too, but he hasn't posted any spoilers so there's nothing to believe or disbelieve.

"Everyone is wrong in the end" probably means that all of the spoilers get at least one thing wrong. Hell, ChillOne got some stuff wrong too. That doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Edited by: The Lonely Knight at: 3/1/05 4:20 pm

BrocktonRox23
(3/1/05 4:17 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Well, then, you're a ****ing idiot.

Thanks! So does that mean everyone who doesn't agree with you is a ****ing idiot or is it personal?

Quote:
If I'm wrong, I'll be absolutely 100% clearly wrong - no hedging my bets saying it could mean both things. Quitting the challenge means quitting the challenge. Quitting the game means quitting the game.

Exactly my point.

Cuauhtemoc Cosby
(3/1/05 4:19 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
So does that mean everyone who doesn't agree with you is a @ucking idiot or is it personal?

It has nothing to do with my personal feelings. Almost no spoilers are 100% accurate down to the very last thing. Why pick on Mersaydeez? Everyone is so impatient. Instead of just waiting it out (which is all there is to do), they nitpick and nitpick about insiginificant details, when it's not like that alone would close the thread. 

Snewser
(3/1/05 4:21 pm)
 Cosby, answer to your first question is No. I always get confused with double negatives, tho. Like...

Do you not know?
No
No, you don't know or no, you don't not know?
Right
Huh?

Answer to the second question, because I have a short attention span, I wanted the cliff notes to the discussion straight from the source. When I queried people who read this entire thread, I got different answers about what it all boiled down to, depending on who I asked.   

Mersaydeez
(3/1/05 4:23 pm)
ezSupporter

I said, he could quit the game and he could quit the challenge. Meaning two things. Not either thing. From what I heard, it sounds like he quits the game. End of story. Would I bet my life on it? No! Because I wasn't there.

This is the information I got, and I trust what I was told. I posted it here for everyone, and things are looking to be correct. If that doesn't make it a source spoiler, then I guess this is in the wrong place.   

BrocktonRox23
(3/1/05 4:27 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
I said, he could quit the game and he could quit the challenge.

Well, saying it that way means you're right no matter what happens so how is that a spoiler?

Mersaydeez
(3/1/05 4:29 pm)
ezSupporter

I love how you edit that to make it seem like an entirely different thing. My spoiler is that Jeff gets hurt and quits, which I posted almost a couple days before episode 2. 1 is looking good, now lets see what happens with the other

Snewser
(3/1/05 4:35 pm)
 Relax, guys. This discussion is good.

So, I think we're coming to a consensus on the correct interpretation of the Mersaydeez spoiler. That is, Jeff quits the challenge, and he also quits the game (i.e. leaves without being formally voted out).

Mersaydeez
(3/1/05 4:40 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
 Brock - point taken. It's up to you what you want to beileve. I feel like a broken record, but the information I got was that he got hurt and quit accompanied with words like... "who could of predicted that" "that really ended up hurting ulong". From that, I believed it to be a game quit. And that is what I posted.

CMC, who has had credible spoilers came on here with some other information, that he only quits the challenge. What I was saying is that he could of quit both. That is all. end of discussion, I don't see the point of clarifying myself anymore in this thread.   

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2005, 07:04:06 PM »
Glad everyone is entertained.  ]*[

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2005, 07:11:35 PM »
Thanks banzai. :) Just one small request - lets not start the Jeff Wilson debate over here.  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2005, 07:11:41 PM »
 /#} I am star struck and tongue tied   ..Welcome Mersaydeez   {^[ .. , I'm at a loss for words  {l{

edited because I can't even type  (%#

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2005, 07:11:50 PM »
Hey welcome  Mersaydeez , :<(
Wow.. Puddin, I am gone for a few days and lookie, lookie.. so much happening!  *%#
I'll say this much for this season, the spoilers sure are not boring this year |#'!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2005, 07:26:43 PM »
 Mersaydeez , I guess since you are here I can stop refreshing the sucks Just some spoilers page for now .. very entertaining  indeed   :))

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2005, 07:33:34 PM »
puddin!  ]*[ you are too funny! That post made me laugh. I have to admit this is a nice refreshing change from my thread at Sucks, it kind of got out of hand today.  _-_#

Thanks for the welcome Jusalurker.  :)

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2005, 07:38:11 PM »
So I'm a little into the smilies you have here... I promise to tone it down in the future!
Anyways, there are more spoilers coming from me in the future. That's not me trying to be cryptic or teasing anyone, I was advised by some people that it's not always good and fun if you give everything at once!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2005, 07:39:27 PM »
Mersaydeez you can hide out here and we will not ask you a million questions .. no sharks will bite you   {l{, promise .. please make your self at home    /*^

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2005, 07:44:15 PM »
Thanks puddin - I don't mind answering questions. :) Just no more about Jeff please. Haha.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2005, 07:44:24 PM »
Its nice to have you here! And don't listen to puddin, sharks may bite! LOL j/k.

You are wise not to tell everything at once! But, I will take any info on the sideline! LOL. Seriously, you are very fun to read!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2005, 07:55:35 PM »
Can I ask you where your from Mersaydeez ? Only because I'm afraid to ask anything else   :)*

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2005, 08:17:59 PM »
puddin - I PMed you!

Don't be afraid to ask question - I definitley try and answer everything the best that I can.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2005, 08:24:27 PM »
Can I ask you about the shark ? To me it looks like Tom & Ian actually catch / kill one .  ]*]

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2005, 08:28:56 PM »
Someone had already posted this on Sucks before I posted my spoiler, but my source also told me that Tom kills the shark. :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2005, 08:42:32 PM »
Tom is  <}/  I love him !!
 I'm from Pennsylvannia Mersaydeez so Im a big fan of Ian & Stephanie .. I'm really hoping that Ian makes the final two , or wins, there are lots of storys about him throwing big parties on Thursday nights  and spec that he is the winner . Can you tell me more about Ian ?  {^[
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 10:39:04 PM by puddin »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2005, 08:41:14 AM »
Hey Mersaydeez, glad you came over from the"dark side" ((^

I think one of the reasons your spoilers are so popular is because we generally like the people you say are going far in this game.  Most of the time, spoilers name unpopular castaways as going all the way, and then people are displeased, so they take it out on the spoiler! :(*8  This is always true over at Sucks.  We, on the other hand are a friendly group ]#[

Welcome to RFF. And use as many smilies as you like....we do |#'

I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2005, 12:34:49 PM »
woohoo, more fun. welcome, welcome mersaydeez.  :<(  i'm sort of new here too but this is an incredibly fine group of folks at rff. some i know from other places. spoil away at your leisure. join our game teams if you wish. we're here for a good time.

cinni
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »
We are glad you are here Mersaydeez!!  We are a friendly group.

At blows they have a thread that has over 15 posts talking about the shark...debating on if the shark is bleeding...several different pics, great debate. start around post 67 on link below

They also have pics that show Caryn and willard sitting out what they think is the RC. Post 98 on the thread linked

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5747.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2005, 01:31:37 PM »
I think thats Caryn & Coby sitting out Texan  *(^
I can't speak for Mersaydeez but she will be back ..I'm sure she needs a break  ^&# Mersaydeez your a fan of the Amazing Race.. maybe you can join us down there ? we have fun picking through the vidcaps and making fun of Romber  ]][