Author Topic: Just some Spoilers ..  (Read 73954 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: Just some Spoilers ..
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2005, 02:26:01 PM »
I just can't see Ulong looting Koror..they have nothing to loot

What about taking personal items? We all know Ulong didn't do anything with the sewing kit they won.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2005, 05:31:11 PM »
Spec is now that perhaps the two that are chosen from each tribe choose the tools to be used to build the latrine ..? LOL.. Keeta I still have visions of Bobby Jon sporting his Sumo Diaper  {l{ and Jeff saying I'd lend you a hand but well..you know  (%#

*%#

Spoilers ..Corvis of Survivor Thoughts from Iowa thinks that Bobby Jon makes the merge posted at Blows
What if I told you that one of the men of Ulong makes it to at least the Final 7?
Corvis 415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"
 03-06-05, 04:07 PM (EST)

54. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I am talking about BJ.
I feel pretty good about it. We'll just have to see as we move forward. If nothing else, it's a reminder not to make your spec fit the spoilers already out there. Of course, Blows folks are good at ignoring that stuff and coming to their own conclusions. One of the best things about this place. 

Mersaydeez first post at Sucks
Mersaydeez
(2/19/05 11:35 pm)
Reply   Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sorry Ulong fans, but they get their asses kicked. Koror prevails.

Here are your pre-jury boots, in no order...

Ashlee, Angie, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem, James, Jeff, Kim, Willard (along
with Jolanda, Jonathan and Wanda of course)

Which makes your Jury, again, in no order...
Coby, Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jen, Janu, Katie, Stephenie, Tom
(yes that is right, 8 original Koror, 1 Ulong)

From the hints my source gave me, I would most likely say that 5 of
the final 6 consists of *updated*... Tom, Katie, Gregg, Caryn, and Ian.

Kim and Jeff are not the only two to play Rob/Amber on the island...
Gregg and Jen do as well.

FYI - I went over this with an admin, I told them where I got this information. 

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2005, 01:15:19 AM »
I've heard the Bobby Jon spoiler, but it doesn't fit with what I have. I would love for it to be true - Bobby Jon is awesome! But unfortunately, my source says he goes pre-jury.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2005, 01:50:10 AM »
Mersaydeez ..I don't doubt your source   ]&]  . Please stop by more often  ..question can you help us with the Reward details , besides the latrine and Ibe holding the nails  {l{  ?  I was thinking the leaders( not blindfolded of course ) direct the team to build the latrine while the are all blind folded  *ouch* .

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2005, 01:57:28 AM »
That's all I know about the reward unfortunately.  :-\

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2005, 02:10:57 AM »
Oh no big deal Mersaydeez , we can't expect you to know every detail  *8/ . It should be another fun episode ..lots of  _-^ and  {{{} !! Can't wait to see Superman Tom in action  =]/

]&]      hugsssssssssss , puddin 

edited for spelling  {l{
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 05:08:31 PM by puddin »

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2005, 06:49:41 PM »
Yep - I heard this episode will be great! Can't wait for Thursday. }^!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2005, 06:53:09 PM »
 |#' Heck Yeah Mersaydeez !! and tomorrow night Romber duke it out with Deb & Bianca  ]*] 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2005, 01:17:09 PM »
YAY   Mersaydeez  }^! !! Congrats on another boot prediction  /*^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2005, 04:19:06 PM »
pg 123

on Corvis's BJ last spoiler
Mersaydeez

Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Labia - sorry I missed your question.

I will be posting about it after tonights episode. So no, my information won't have anything to do with tonights episode.  And it has nothing to do with being cryptic, it more has to do with me getting the time to put everything together for a post.

RE: Corvis' spoiler

You are right... Someone has to be wrong. I was told Bobby Jon doesn't make the jury... Corvis has recieved information that says he does. Corvis is great, and I enjoy his thoughts very much. As for my spoiler about the only Ulong (Stephenie) making the jury - I am sticking by it.

We should find out what happens soon enough

On the RC ,Ibe holding the nail
Mersaydeez

It was me that posted that. It was kind of used as an example as why a certain Ulong tribemate (Angie) thought Ibrehem didn't contribute as much as he could of.

future RC reward
Wezzie
MESS member
(
 <raises hand> ooh, ooh!!!! I know the answer to this one!!!!

This is the Palau Aggressor II, owned by Shallum and NecoMarine. This is the dive boat I mentioned in Alii Survivor Palau! and later in our location thread. I heard two contestants went on a reward with family members. 

Mersaydeez

Wezzie, my information had 3 contestants.  Maybe this was another reward?

More on that later.   

Mersaydeez

gamemaster - this Ship reward, doesn't happen until the individual challenges. Why am I going to post about it so early? You'll see.

cchewie

Mersaydeez, is the boat used in episode 5? And you believe 3 survivors are involved?

Mersaydeez

cchewie, read my post above.  My information on this reward doesn't happen on screen for awhile. 

« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 04:26:24 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2005, 12:42:01 AM »
 |#'

pg128
Mersaydeez
 So what do I know about the Palau Aggressor II reward?

Gregg wins, and takes Jen and Katie. I highly believe this to happen around Gregg's boot, since I was told that if he would of chosen someone else to go in his place, he could of made it further. Also, if you check TDT's calendar, around the time of the 6th boot is the end of November. Plus DanBollinger had first posted in late December that the Palau Aggressor II was used in late November and TDT posted information about the captain log book, where there seems to be a missing entry for this time frame.

The only thing that is different, is that my information tells me 3 Survivors go on this reward (Gregg taking Jen and Katie). Also, Wezzie/Dan had information that this was the family reward, I was never told that part but it is still very possible.

Not that this is really that much of a spoiler, but swimming with the dolphins was also mentioned to me to be part of this reward (also showers and breakfast, so maybe it's overnight?).

...and the most important thing about this is that the timing would mean Jen is that final missing person into the final 4. 

When I had Steph as final 6, and that turned out wrong... I don't think I was too far off. I was told she outlasts more the one Koror in the jury.. so that would have to be atleast 2, without her making the final 6... so that would be 7th place.

So if this reward happens on either 7th person booted or Gregg booted... it would still make Jen the missing piece to the final 4.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2005, 02:33:42 AM »
Once again a big thanks to Puddin for posting all this information.  I am having a hard time getting on to read the board and when I do get a chance, it is nice that Puddin has all the juicy stuff for me to read. /*^ /*^ 

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2005, 11:06:10 AM »
I want to thank you again too, puddin.  It sure beats having to plod through all those posts looking for the juicy stuff.  Besides, they mostly have harsh stuff to say to Mersaydeez in reply.  I hate that...INGRATES!!! :(*8
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2005, 12:42:49 PM »
 |5|  There are some ingrates  ]*] Mersaydeez has not given any bad info yet they tear her apart , yet she hangs in there and stands her ground   /#} ^_*(  thank you Mersaydeez  ]&]

SerenaSS

mersaydeez, so there will be 2 Ulong on an island alone and STef will beat presumably Ibrehem in a fire challenge and Ibrehem leaves but is not voted off...Some twist... 

Mersaydeez

Quote:
I will say this, LOL...mersaydeez, your head is getting bigger by the day...How does it feel?

Really... how would you figure that?

And besides, saying "full of ****" and "not 100% true" are two very, very different extremes. I was just asking. 

Mersaydeez
 My information was Stephenie vs an Ulong male (either Bobby Jon or Ibrehem, most likely Ibrehem)... Stephenie wins a close fire starting immunity challenge and makes the jury.

Where did that other stuff come from? 
The Heartbreak Yid
 Merseydeez-still going with Angie/Willard as next weeks boots? TDTs already toasted 'em both.   
Mersaydeez

Heartbreak Yid - Yes. 

Labia Minor

Mersaydeez, I'll admit that I had my doubts about you but you've proven (to me at least) that you seem to have a viable and trustworthy source. I commend you for your patience and willingness to be subject to examination here which is normal.

Now, on to my next question, and you have the option of not answering. This is in regards to the final 2. Earlier in the pre-season Snewser had Jenn's name bolded from the rest on his site, but after the season began he changed it. Considering the accuracy of both yours and his source, is it feasible to come to the conclusion that Ian and Jenn are in fact the final 2?   

Mersaydeez

Labia Minor -

My information has Katie in the final 2. So for Ian/Jen to be the final 2, it doesn't make sense to me, since I have no reason to doubt my source yet.   

Labia Minor

Okay - here's what I have so far based on Mersaydeez spoilers. Please correct me if I'm wrong or have something out of place.

EP.5 - Angie / Willard (double boot)
EP.6 - James
EP.7 - Bobby Jon
EP.8 - Ibrehem
EP.9 - Coby
EP.10 - Janu
EP.11 - Stephanie (wins night alone reward)
EP.12 - Gregg (wins cruise reward)
EP.13 - Caryn (wins red corvette)

EP.14 Breakdown

FINAL 4 - Tom / Ian / Katie / Jenn
BOOT - Jenn goes to jury

FINAL 3 - Tom is last jury member

FINAL 2 - Ian / Katie

Question - who is it that wins the yellow truck 

Snewser

Quote:

SerenaSS
(3/11/05 1:02 am)
Reply Re: Just some spoilers...
Well I don't know if I should be talking about my PM's with Snewser but Snewser basically reinforced to me that this spoiler isn't 100% true...But he did say go with mersaydeez for now but everything isn't all correct...

Ahem...are you trying to ruin my reputation or something? (You know, you'll never catch me in bed with a live boy or a dead girl, so don't get too excited). Now, I just have to say that I certainly never gave SerenaSS any info by PM or otherwise.   

SerenaSS
Quote:
Ahem...are you trying to ruin my reputation or something? (You know, you'll never catch me in bed with a live boy or a dead girl, so don't get too excited). Now, I just have to say that I certainly never gave SerenaSS any info by PM or otherwise

Umm, normally I am level-headed on these boards but I will be more than happy to show you these PM's... (they are in my inbox)

BTW, I shouldn't have said anything at all but don't make up something to make it seem like I am lying...   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2005, 08:54:10 PM »
Thanks for the Spoilers Mersaydeez  |#' stew and everything  __*^ ,,>(

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2005, 12:04:48 AM »
Thanks puddin  ]*[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2005, 12:11:32 AM »
 }^! Your too much Mersaydeez !! Never ever in my years of looking through spoilers have we ever had such deep inside info .. }w_{ ']; I wish i could do something in return  ]&] ?

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2005, 12:18:56 AM »
Mersaydeez, do you have any hints for us that would help on the CBS Fantasy League?  :)*

Riverrat

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2005, 12:20:46 AM »
Blah. Why don't the nice people win? I like Steph cuz she doesn't have to wrap herself up in a guy to play the game. She's pretty but she got along with Angie instead of playing with the "pretty" girls. I think I like Katie better than Jenn. Her giggles irritate the heck out of me. Caryn? Dang i'm gonna cry when she wins a car. I never want to be on Survivor.  :':')

Thanks Mersaydeez. Your the best.  |5|

Riverrat

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2005, 12:24:55 AM »
Boy Swanee! Wouldn't it be great to put shirkjerk down?  |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2005, 06:45:53 PM »
pg 163   *%#

Mersaydeez

Re: Time will tell

Quote:
because Mercaydeez said that they were the last 2, competed in a fire starting challenge, which gave Stephenie the ticket to the merge and the jury. Ibrehem is the last Pre Jury boot that way.

It's either BobbyJon or Ibrehem vs Steph in the fire starting challenge. I was leaning towards Ibrehem, only because I knew he lasted late pre-jury... this was all after episode 1... So it could still be either one. It's not James. 

unduli clone
(3/17/05 2:27 pm)
Reply   Re: Time will tell

Mer, any info on the kidnapping? I really don't see how Koror could steal an Ulong, knocking them down even further...

Mersaydeez
(
   Re: Time will tell
 Agreed with Coach. Wezzie rocks. 

unduli clone - No info from me on the kidnapping as of today.

NakedBuffalo - I don't know if it takes place instead of a TC, I am just relaying the information on how it was told to me. But your explanation makes the most sense of that spoiler. 
Mersaydeez

I had something that I just didn't post just because it wasn't clear enough to say "James goes episode 6". Pretty much what it is was that I was told that Stephenie was able to convince Ibe and Bobby Jon to keep her around.

Take it for what it's worth, probably not much since that could be interpreted into a 1000 different ways. 
]*] Let me at'em
Mersaydeez

Feel free to get my quote on that, I never said I was 100% it was Ibrehem.

The fact is, I don't know everything... so when people ask me what I think and how this happens blahblahblah - I will answer and make a guess based on some stuff I know. But I will say in that reply that I don't know it for sure. It has nothing to do with backpeddling. Get over it.

There has been a ton of stuff that I have said it going to happen (and some of it has already), but you won't (and didn't) notice that.

ETA: When I originally said Ashlee/Ibe/BJ against Steph... there was a reason why I said that, which I've explained already. And I said that a long time ago. Before episode 2. Now that Ashlee is gone... obviously it's one of the other two guys. 

Mersaydeez

I didn't say James goes in episode 6, I just posted some information that might support that. It's information that I just didn't know which way it could go and I didn't post it before. Someone asked and I posted it, so people can make their own assumptions out of that. That's all I have for episode 6 right now.

Cool if you think it works, cool if you think it doesn't. 

GervaseRules
(3/17/05 4:21 pm)
ezSupporter

So your "James Goes episode 6" was one of your clues you received?

Mersaydeez

GR - read my post again, I said... I had nothing yet that was strong enough to say James goes in episode 6. Just that little bit of information that might support it, but I'm sure people here will think of 1000 different ways to interpret it.

Mersaydeez

That is true. I did post that...

My hint was... Fire starting challenge... Steph wins and makes the jury... Ibe, Bobby, Ash gone to Australia together... Ibe makes it to late pre-jury.

But since we all love to overanalyze posts, and all that... I never said I was 100%. Am I leaning towards Ibe because of that? Yes. Would I bet my life on it? No.

You can also probably pick out over a handful of my posts where people ask me that question over and over again and I clarify that even more.

So... still - the point is, that's not proving that I'm 100% on Ibe... Try again.

ETA: I forgot to include in the hints that I was also told that Ibe didn't get to spend much time with the other pre-jury boots... so, put all that together and I'm sure if you were me you would be really leaning towards Ibe too. But of course, not being a Sucks Spoiler poster, which I wasn't at the time, I didn't think of the 1000 reasons of why Ibe might not of spent much time with them.

I'm learning. 

|5|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2005, 07:05:04 PM »
  }^!  })}  |#'

Mersaydeez
(3/22/05 3:16 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Another potted palm?
 For what it is worth, today my source confirmed Tom final 2. Which is what I always thought from the way my source spoke about him, but now I actually heard the words.

SG - I don't know anything about tomorrows challenges. Sorry!   

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2005, 01:14:23 PM »
TOM ]#*

Riverrat

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2005, 01:19:10 PM »
So Gregg didn't manage to get rid of him!!!! })}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2005, 01:34:44 PM »
 }w_{  now remember,  Mer didn't say Tom wins , hes in the final two with Katie . < sigh > I Heart Tom , my Superman  ]<}