Author Topic: Non-Spoiled Dicussion Round 2 Games  (Read 1705 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Non-Spoiled Dicussion Round 2 Games
« on: February 19, 2005, 06:47:40 PM »
RFF Pickit & Phuckit game  is up

Will Kuror get their firebox back? 
Which tribe will win Reward? 
Which tribe will win Immunity? 
Does anyone get FULLY naked? 
Does anyone get hurt? 
Who will be eliminated? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
SNNs Jump the Shark is up
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 06:49:36 PM »
Vote early for those bonus points

Picks last entered: You have not yet voted.
Voting Deadline: 2005-02-24 11:00:00 PST
Hours left to vote: 114.21
Approximate bonus remaining (%): 20.00

# Question Pts
1. Will Koror manage to retrieve the box that they accidentally dropped into the sea?
 ** Undecided ** a. Yes - they'll retrieve the whole box b. No - but they'll open it and get something out of it c. No - they won't retrieve any part of it d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. Will anyone catch a fish in this episode?
 ** Undecided ** a. Yes - one or more people on Koror b. Yes - one or more people on Ulong c. Yes - one or more people on each tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a. Koror b. Ulong c. None of the above or inconclusive 15
4. Who from Koror will sit out of the Reward Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a. Coby b. Ian c. Janu d. Gregg e. Caryn f. Tom g. Jennifer h. Katie i. Willard j. None of the above or more than one 5
5. What is the reward from the Reward Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a. Food b. Fishing and/or hunting gear c. Both of the above d. None of the above or inconclusive 10
6. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a. Koror b. Ulong c. None of the above or inconclusive 15
7. Who from Koror will sit out of the Immunity Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a. Coby b. Ian c. Janu d. Gregg e. Caryn f. Tom g. Jennifer h. Katie i. Willard j. None of the above or more than one 5
8. According to CBS, one Survivor is suspicious about a special alliance developing between two tribemates. These two suspected tribemates are on which tribe?
 ** Undecided ** a. Koror b. Ulong c. One of each d. Inconclusive or clue is incorrect 5
9. According to CBS, while enjoying a feast, a tribe notices one member's reclusive behavior. Who is the recluse?
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Katie n. Kim o. Stephanie p. Tom q. Willard r. None of the above or inconclusive 5
10. Who will be eliminated?
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Katie n. Kim o. Stephanie p. Tom q. Willard r. None of the above or inconclusive 30
Total Points 100