Poll

Who is your favorite contestant based on first impressions???

Bianca and Debbie
2 (18.2%)
ROB AND AMBER
5 (45.5%)
Patrick and Susan
0 (0%)
Ron and Kelly
3 (27.3%)
Uchenne and Joyce
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Pre-Show Predictions of favorites!!  (Read 4711 times)

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
Pre-Show Predictions of favorites!!
« on: February 19, 2005, 01:56:46 PM »
lets see who likes who....
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
Re: Pre-Show Predictions of favorites!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 05:26:08 PM »
i chose bianca and debbie, first impressions and rob and amber..! (*(
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 10:34:16 PM »
 I chose Ron and Kelly!  I think him being a Iraqi war POW is gonna get played up in a very positive way!

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 04:45:56 PM »
Nice... I chose Ron&Kelly and Rob&Amber (for backup in case my team loses hehe j.k)

|5| I think Ron&Kelly are really going to make it far, they seem really nice, I dunno about Biance and Debbie , maybe they'll be out somewhere close to the end of the show??? _-^ , who KNOWS!!!! I see .

HEre are the poll standings:

2 for Rob and Amber
2 for Ron and Kelly
2 for Bianca and Debbie
1 for Uchenne and Joyce
and 0 for Patrick and Susan (haha) (soorryr)
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 08:06:57 PM »
Me too Hi-Fi like TAR 6 were they had to sleep in the tents  :) then move on to the next hour . Any guesses as to who will be eliminated ? Hard to tell with such few clues, I will probably guess one of the gal teams .Debbie & Bianca =Very boring Bio :)ZZZ:)Their primary motivation for participating in the Race is to travel the world with each other and put their combined traveling skills to the test.

Megan & Heidi What can I say..Its a female team
Heidi describes herself as athletic, playful and feisty  . Megan grew up all around California before settling in Los Angeles. She works as a fashion designer and enjoys drawing, sewing and painting. Megan has never traveled outside the United States and has an extreme phobia of flying.

Male teams do well Lynn & Alex Don't know if they can handle the stress or overcome Lynns laziness.
Alex describes himself as personable and calculating, but admits he is bad at dealing with stress. Alex describes Lynn as smart but extremely lazy.

Ryan & Chuck Not in the best shape ..Chuck may have some luck with those Llamas though , they look like a fun team to watch . {l{
Ryan enjoys riding motorcycles with his best friend Chuck and herding sheep with his dog Blue. An avid motorcyclist, Ryan once built his own motorcycle, then rode from South Carolina to Texas and back.

Old couple Meredith/69 & Gretchen/66 Look to be in pretty good shape.. Id guess they last about as along as Don & MJ  TAR6 did ..
Meredith is a retired executive who spends his time fishing, biking, playing golf and teaching swimming. Father of three sons, Meredith is an avid swimmer who holds seven National Masters Swimming Championship titles. Meredith describes himself as competitive, articulate and compassionate.

Susan & Patrick   Look like a fun duo..they maybe the lucky team getting by on just having fun and luck  ..they do not describe any athletic backround
Susan describes Patrick as competitive ..don't know if thats enough win without strength?
Both are avid fans of the show and watch it religiously. As Susan tells it, “We want to play! He is the competitive one, and we are the perfect Team!”

The other teams , Should do very well ..in no order
Ray & Deana Friends of Amber .. I'd look for them all to be alliances ?
Brian & Greg Alot of strength..my pick as the winners .
Rob & Amber What can I say? 5th place perhaps?
Ron & Kelly  My "heart" team .. they should make it to the final 4 ..or farther ..
Uchenna & Joyce Rumor is they make it pretty far.

Video

Rob & Amber~ were told that some of the other teams know other languages , they don't  and will sorta follow the other teams around to help them out there .. Amber is not looking forward to the grosse foods ,airports ..transportation but are looking forward to the challenges . Feel less stressed because they already have a million ..

Brian & Gregg ~ are not well traveled ..have never been out of the country ..there strength is that they are brothers, fast and strong . Positive ..all languages they know.. English ...they want to make alliances.

Ray & Deena~they trained..karate, lifting weights ..studied every show..took notes..Ray is relentess and can't be stopped ,weakness's ..Ray is over powering  ..this is a test for there relationship .

Debbie & Bianca ~ well traveled ,strong ..driven . Debbie is competitive..best friends for 20 yrs never boring , not here to make enemies ..want to make alliances ..Bianca teaches languages ..to international students..biggest fear is running out of power bars ..not afraid of highest ,cliffs , skydiving , done it all  ..fears ..eating gross foods and transportation , airports .

Meredith & Gretchen~ hes all the strength, physical , she is not good at focusing , he will pull her forward ( there video craps out on me , ah well snore  )

Megan & Heidi ~ The feeling I get is they will use ther looks for luck..they can bring love into the race ..poor with directions ..have not traveled at all ..ready to rough it without there makeup..knows a little Spanish..

Lynn & Alex~support each other and have each others backs (lol) They have traveled ..they are good at manipulating people ..fears ..money , where to stay .. not big on roughing it ..they are judgametal , have there guard up because they are gay , .. they spent 2 weeks with the other teams before the race ,are not threatened by the hillbillies  (ryan & chuck ) they have never been out of the country ,The republicans will be there biggest competitors ( not sure who they mean? )
" the older couple are sweet but are  not gonna make it" and then the Bus guy and his G/F we love them but they are fierce competitors ..then there are the people in the middle the Twin Bros, Twin Sis's , Models ..competitors

Ron & Kelly~ Same fears as the others..the airports and transpotation.
They hate to lose, they are competitive  ..Kelley is over senstitive ..Ron likes to bark orders . I very good at navagating due to his military experience , he has a very good stress level . He has alot of outdoor experience.. hiking ,camping..( very impressive interview..)

Ryan & Chuck~ they traveled  to Myrtle Beach once and  ..Virginia . They cannot win a foot race ..they are meat and tater guys . They have everyday working muscles .. may not be pretty but they are there . Chuck is the friendly one and will be the one to get the other teams to help them . Common everyday people ..not movie stars or millonares .( they are a riot) Chuck lived in Brazil for a year ..visited Peru , Australia

Susan & Patrick ~ Think they will align with prancer & dancer ( the gay guys ) think they will get along with the younger teams ..Patrick despises Romber ..but will pretend to like them . Susan says Romber will be gone early ..Patrick feels that they do not deserve to be there and will rally the other teams help them inialate them . There strengh is they are innocent and likable ..Mom will jump ,bungee but will not shave her head ...loke the other teams transportation nightmares..

Uchenna & Joyce ~ They think that there are probably two teams that are stronger than them ( didn't say) Fears of the unknown ..flying by the seat of there pants..( shortest interview of all , they are a happy couple)

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 08:21:32 PM »
thanks so much for posting!  =]/

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 08:28:53 PM »
I picked Ron & Kelley.. adorable... Rob and Amber and my other favs are Gregg & Brian ,  Uchenna & Joyce  and I'm now liking Deb & Bianca after watching their insider  Video.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 08:29:22 PM »
Thanks for doing the videos puddin! I know that was a lot of work, sitting through all those Ambien and Army commercials!  ((^

I agree with your top 5 teams, but will add Debbie/Bianca to the list! Communication in these foreign countries can kill you, so they could have an advantage with Bianca's knowledge of languages! But all female teams do not have a very good track record!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 08:43:33 PM »
 {l{ what the hell is Ambien anyway ?I did not know that the teams spend some time together before the race starts ? Not time alone but time as a group while getting instructions/ rules and shots whatever . It gives them all time to size each other up..
Debbie/Bianca may be a good team to hook up with, they remind me of Kristy & Lena in away . I don't know if they will get far but I think that I'm going to like them ..maybe MW will like them too? Speaking of MW..
Since we know that MW/Riii is running a TAR7 game maybe we should plan ahead who we should have on our teams? Hero/pageant Queen , Gay guys, Alpha male team ,Girl teams ,  hillbillies , old farts , ..Romber   . They will hate Romber won't they ? ^/^
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 11:12:27 PM by puddin »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 08:54:25 PM »
Just because Riii "says" they will have a MW game for TAR, doesn't mean they will follow through with it!  (%#   But I am hoping they will. I looked around the other day for another site that had a TAR fantasy game, but didnt' find one.  |(

I didn't think I would like Ray/Deana, but since reading your bio of them, I do believe they will be strong.

I know I'm not gonna like Brian/Greg (Alpha guys) but they will be strong.

Same for Romber

I know I like Ron/Kelly, and will have them on my team.

I am now impressed with Debbie/Bianca, and could have them on my team.

Being from Tennessee, I gotta like the hillbillies, and think they will be this season's comic relief. But I am not sure how far they can go.

Uchenna/Joyce are another team that could go far.

Early eliminations......

The old farts

The Barbie twins

Mom and son

Lynn and Alex

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 10:55:27 PM »
Okay, this probably will change completeley after leg 1, but after the interviews, i'm rooting for Ron/Kelly and Debbie/Bianca.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
go DEBBIE AND BIANCA all the way..i just adore them.heeh theres something about themm..their kewl..i hope they win |#'