Author Topic: TAR7 EP1 Title " Courteous? This Is a Race... "  (Read 4459 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
TAR7 EP1 Title " Courteous? This Is a Race... "
« on: February 18, 2005, 01:39:10 AM »
WYOU 2   Tuesday 3/1/2005 9:00 PM, 2 hrs 

Thanks to Titan TV

Amazing Race 7       

Courteous? This is a Race! 

"Survivor: All-Star" couple Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano are one of the 11 globetrotting teams as the seventh edition begins in L.A., and they "stir things up," according to host Phil Keoghan. Other teams include a former Iraq War POW and his girlfriend, Miss South Carolina 2002, and the first mother-son pair. The first stop is Lima, Peru.  (2005)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 06:55:24 PM by puddin »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: TAR7 EP1 Title " Courteous? This Is a Race... "
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 07:56:56 AM »
Sounds like something Rob would say ((^
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 10:10:58 AM »
That was the first thing I thought too Swanee.. {l{ 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 12:17:17 AM »
press release, thanks to harold @ Sucks

ELEVEN TEAMS BEGIN THEIR RACE AROUND THE WORLD WHEN THE EMMY AWARD-WINNING REALITY SERIES "THE AMAZING RACE 7" DEBUTS WITH A SPECIAL 2-HOUR BROADCAST, TUESDAY, MARCH 1 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Courteous? This is a race!" -- Eleven couples will compete in a race around the world with one couple taking home the $1 million prize when THE AMAZING RACE 7, the two-time Emmy Award-winning reality series, premieres with a special two-hour broadcast, Tuesday, March 1 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

The race starts in picturesque Long Beach, California and quickly takes the teams to Lima, Peru where, upon landing, they have to take a bus to their next clue. One team is fluent in Spanish and immediately leads several teams to the right bus. Choosing between a detour of leading llamas or carrying heavy baskets into town, one team chooses to lead two especially disagreeable llamas and spends much of the task dodging showers of spit. Another team decides to carry the heavy baskets, but one of them nearly passes-out from exhaustion caused by the high altitude.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 02:46:31 PM »
hm i wonder who almost passes out!
any ideas?
i hope its not debbie and bianca! :':')
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 04:56:08 PM »

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 07:11:34 AM »
I cannot wait for tonight's episode to begin.  I have a feeling that this is going to be a very good installment of The Amazing Race.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 08:38:48 AM »
going to be a good start...and waiting ot see how people treat rob and Amber

Sadly people are outraged about Rob and Amber but were not so upset about Ali from BB.  I do think Rob and Amber will be good competitors.  Agree they won good money on another show already  give wsome others room to play too.

Let's get ready to rumble

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2005, 10:03:24 AM »
Will be anxious tonight to see how Romber do as race competitors. Rob may not be able to find his way out of a paper bag, but Amber is the smart one and will drag him along.  My feeling is that they will last until at least the eigth leg which seems to be a three-day safari in Botswana, Africa.  Perhaps they get way-laid in the Himalayas of India.  Right at the beginning they show Rob with problems like "please, Rob, open the trunk" and he replies "I would if I knew how" Klutz. But why do the teams in all the TARs waste time opening trunks of cars and taxies when there is room enough in the back seat, or on the floor of the back seat to throw their backpacks?  They can't be that big, but everyone seems to waste time waiting for taxi drivers, etc. to open the damn trunks. I have them picked to reach the first pit stop in Cuzco in third place. They are in the first group to return to Cuzco from Pisac which includes Debbie/Bianca and Susan/Patrick which seems to be running very much ahead of the other 8 teams. We will see tonight.