Author Topic: EP 2 Speculation / Spoilers / Discussion  (Read 8052 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: EP 2 Speculation / Spoilers / Discussion
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2005, 03:24:31 PM »
 )_^>

I don't think Angie is going, yet. They do this every season. The obvious choice for first boot last longer than you think they should.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Riverrat

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2005, 04:56:50 PM »
I don't think she is going yet either which is why I don't think she is the recluse either.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2005, 09:38:51 PM »
I have Angie for the recluse..its only 5 pts  :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
some new info
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2005, 11:41:50 PM »
apparently Ashlee maybe selling her buff on Ebay

link thanks to izad

BOOT/ Jeff? James? Ashlee?
For this week's boot, we look again to Ulong. Do they continue booting the strong? Probably not, unless another strong person gives the rest of the tribe some other reason to boot them. Angie is the obvious choice, but we think she's a little too obvious.

If we look to the episode title, we can single out Jeff as a potential boot. "Love Is In The Air" could have a double meaning, in which one of the "lovers" is left hanging at Tribal Council (or perhaps knocked into the air by the gauntlet). The betrayal interpretation seems more likely when coupled with the "rats" half of the title. Jolanda revealed on Survivor Live that Jeff was in charge during Ulong's horrendous paddling performance in the Ep1 IC. So while we haven't seen a lot of this guy, we could be seeing even less of him rather quickly.

James is also a potential boot candidate. He's suddenly the oldest on his tribe, and not as strong as the younger men, and therefore may appear expendable. He also appears to take a big fall in the RC (at least until we get clearer footage than the web promo). Also, as Probst is dismissing Ulong from the first tribal council, the camera cuts to close-ups of James, then Ashlee, as Probst is admonishing the tribe. With the camera on James, Probst says "You need to stop with the excuses," then the editing cuts to Ashlee, as Probst says "and get a plan, or you will be back here very soon." These are not portents of success for James and Ashlee.

Speaking of whom, while we can't imagine Ashlee being stealthy in any way, it appears she slipped under our radar for this week's boot. But as Izad notes at Sucks, she appears to be (or someone pretending to be her is) selling her buff on eBay at the moment (no bids at this time). As erickman noticed later, she's also hocking a pair of jeans. If she's getting booted this week, this is certainly the time to be doing it.

Riverrat

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2005, 07:00:46 AM »
Jiffy once said in an interview---i think it was during or after ASS, that the contestants didn't take thier buffs. He said CBS or whom ever took them and sold them on ebay for cancer research. I've always wondered about that when i see something for sale by a contestant. Anyone else hear that?

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2005, 07:05:48 AM »
i heard that also, i posted just now on the TDT post, lol...

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2005, 02:28:03 AM »
I thought it started with the Amazon season. Although, I don't remember seeing any of the used buffs for sell from Vanuatu. Maybe CBS stopped taking the buffs from them.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: