Author Topic: why wasnt i voted  (Read 2133 times)

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
why wasnt i voted
« on: February 21, 2005, 06:22:18 PM »
ok ...look i was in guam and im from palau and not one damn islander got voted in to this reality show...what the heck man....that really sucks ...u know what they didnt even ask us to try out or anythin...or why dont they pay me a million dollars...ive been surviving here for 19 long years already... i know which rock island has the good pidgeon to eat..or the best part to get clam..or the hot spots for fishing...where is my million dollars man...this aintt right... :(*8
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: why wasnt i voted
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 12:40:52 PM »
Welcome to the board...maybe you can give us some insider infromation on the island and surroundings. 

They must hav ethought you had an advantage knowing the area...but I am sure Jonathon is asking about his million to....he did not even get to compete.

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 08:54:27 PM »
yah i guess i have an advantage..but still...$10 wouldnt been a lot for being a survivor...but iz all good
i dont mind givin info bout palau...but im only gona give info u might already know....because in palau some secrets are best kept amongst ourselves...especially with the exposure of our island and stuff
 }bH{
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 03:51:58 PM »
glad you are staying..... ]^]