Author Topic: Clay vs Ruben - Which one?  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Clay vs Ruben - Which one?
« on: May 16, 2003, 01:53:18 AM »
Well now they have reached the final 2.  It will be Clay vs Ruben which seems to be the matchup most people were wanting.  Who would you like to win?  I like both singers and I think it will come down to a matter of personal preference and how they both perform the same song.  My guess is Clay as the American Idol as he  seems to have a lot of people rooting for him but then again Ruben is pretty popular.  But who is more marketable? :)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:Clay vs Ruben - Which one?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 11:14:39 AM »
I think that Reuben will be more marketable.  Honestly, Clay has the look and voice of a Broadway performer.  I think he will make it on Broadway whereas Reuben probably doesn't have a chance on Broadway.  I think Clay will win anyway.  

I heard or read somewhere that Frenchie Davis is now starring on Broadway in the show "Rent".   8) I've been trying to find an article to post on this but so far have been unable to locate one.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 11:54:02 AM »
I heard that there was only a 2% difference between the two of them the other nite when Kim was kicked off.
Rob

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2003, 04:19:24 PM »
I think it will be very close. Both are extremely talented with different styles and both seem to have a large fan base. My favorite is Clay. We will wait and see how they perform with all the pressure they are bound to be under. Good luck to both.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

CindiLou

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2003, 05:07:42 PM »
I love Ruben and can well imagine buying one of his CD's. Clay is bound for broadway. My favorite was Kim but I am sure she will find a recording contract in her near future also.