Author Topic: Jonathan and Victoria on Dr. Phil  (Read 5179 times)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Jonathan and Victoria on Dr. Phil
« on: February 15, 2005, 08:43:56 AM »
I just wanted to remind everyone that Dick & Vic will be on the Dr. Phil show today.

While I am not thrilled with seeing them again, I do look forward to the tongue lashing that Dr. Phil is sure to give them ..... and they both deserve it!  B:)

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
Re: Jonathan and Victoria on Dr. Phil
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 03:16:42 PM »
Thanks for reminding us! IM watching it! I can't wait to see Jonathan and Victoria again! hehe >||
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 04:30:03 PM »
Actually I was a little bit mistaken.

Dic & Vic will be on with Dr. Phil on his prime time special, tonight at 9pm.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 05:23:34 PM »
 *%#  I'm ready  _-^

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 06:07:08 PM »
Yay })} Jon & Vic are going to be on the Dr. Phil show, they are my fav amazing race contestants (just kidding)hehehe |( Im glad to see a familiar face from TAR6 though. I miss all the teams!!!!  I loved watching them!! |#'

I saw the preview and Dr. Phil is really hitting Jon hard!!!! ouch =]/ He's telling him some tough stuff about their marriage, i guess it is still in the ditch, after TAR6!

Too bad H+A didn't win! :':') At least they got married!!! hehehe ]**]

Congrats F&K!! /*^
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 08:51:02 PM »
Ok, I watched the segment on Jon and Victoria, and let me tell you, I don't believe a word Jonathan said to Dr. Phil. I have a hard time believing all of the stuff he said on TAR6 was all taken out of context, and that he doesn't treat Vic that way behind closed doors. Abuse just doesn't happen once in awhile due to being on TV, it has be there before hand. Seriously, according to Jonathan, it was part of an act, who would want to be portrayed that way? He also got caught telling Victoria how to react to the clips they showed and was telling her on what to say. Talk about controling and abusive. I dislike him even more after seeing that. ]//{
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 08:55:21 PM »
Yeah ...... he's pretty much a dick! And I do believe he is very controlling. But I almost want to slap Victoria about as much as I want to slap Dic, for putting up with him. She can do better!

Unfortunatly, Dr. Phil didn't come down on them hard enough, and let Dic get by with passing most of it off as the editing, and stuff being taken out of context!   \[}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 09:08:25 PM »
 (%#  OK..I get the feeling this is not the last we will be seeing of team botox  {l{

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 09:28:20 PM »
I WATCHED IT TOO, AND DICK HEAD DID NOT GET BY WITH ANYTHING WITH ANY OF US!  =]/    I AGREE WITH TANNY, SHE IS SICKER THAN HE IS!!   |(    SHE MAKES EXCUSES FOR HIM AND EVEN TRIED TO TALK FOR HIM!! B:)   DR PHIL CALLED HIS HAND A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT LET HIM SLIDE IN THE END!! ,.(  IMAGINE BEING HIM!!! )_{ |:( :>( {^^}           ((^

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2005, 09:43:50 PM »
Did you guys see their website? If you go under forums..they have so many fans..they were teh worst team and They have millions of fans.i dont get it *(^ :)ZZZ:)
www.jonathanbakerandvictoriafuller.com
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*