Author Topic: Survivor 10 EP 1: Spoilers & Speculation Game Discussions  (Read 12510 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor 10 EP 1: Spoilers & Speculation Game Discussions
« on: February 13, 2005, 10:43:38 AM »

Lances
For now
Boot ~ Wanda
RC/ Jolanda
IC/Jolanda   
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 11:33:03 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 10 EP 1: Spoilers & Speculation Game Discussions
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 10:57:42 AM »
Tribal Breakdown from other boards

This is may or may not be right ..just best guesses from Vidcaps and such

Ulong Tribe:Blue
 1. Jolanda (Captain – first picker for Ulong)
 (CMC)
 2. Ibrahem (BJ Spec, Weight Loss)
 3. Kimberley (buff vidcap)
 4. Bobby Jon (buff vidcap)
 5. Stephenie (vidcap)
 6. Jonathon (or Jeff ?)
 7. Ashlee (vidcap)
 8. James (CMC)
 9. Angie (buff vidcap)
 Jeff (or Jonathan?) eliminated ?

Korror Tribe: Brown
 1. Ian (Captain - first picker for Korror)
 2. Katie (weight loss…VG)
 3. Gregg (weight Loss, TV Guide)
  4. Jennifer ( Vidcap)
  5. Tom (safe CMC)
  6. Caryn (Bianca, TV Guide Vidcap?)
 7. Coby (vidcap)
  8. Janu (buff vidcap)
 9. Willard (CMC)
  Wanda eliminated (VG)

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 11:20:08 AM »
yeaaa!!  this is it!!! <[/  be back!!!! &*&

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 12:47:39 PM »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 07:56:17 PM »
 |(  i have to do this one at a time:                    Survivor 2/17 - Your answers.
Question Answer Points if Corret   

Name ONE of the 3 people booted in the 1st Episode.  Wanda 166 change answer
How many tribes will the 20 people be divided into?  2 111 change answer
What will the "New Twist" be like?  Shock & Awe 500 change answer
Three are going home. How many Tribal Councils will there be?  1 166 change answer
Will Rob & Amber weasel their way on Survivor?  NO 90 change 
so here is rff game!!! })} 

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 08:24:10 PM »
What best describes how the game starts?  C
 ** Undecided ** a. Castaways are abandoned without any instructions whatsoever b. Castaways are given a map to their final destination c. Probst only verbally gives them some idea of where their camp is located d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. What best describes when the "Walk with Jeff" occurs click for vidcap?  A
 ** Undecided ** a. Day One and before the tribes are formed b. Day One and after the tribes are formed c. Day Two and before the tribes are formed d. Day Two and after the tribes are formed e. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. Burnett says that 2 players don't make it to the first challenge. What best describes why they leave the game?  B
 ** Undecided ** a. They quit b. They fail to accomplish something that the others do c. They are the last 2 selected in a pick'em situation d. They are specifically selected by one or more to leave e. None of the above or Burnett lied 5
4. Are the first two players who leave the game early of the same gender?  C
 ** Undecided ** a. Yes - both are female b. Yes - both are male c. No - one of each d. None of the above or...umm...inconclusive 5
5. Will Wanda leave the game before the first challenge?  B
 ** Undecided ** a. No b. Yes c. Inconceivably inconclusive 20
6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?   K
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Willard t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive 20
7. When do the tribes first get formed?  E
 ** Undecided ** a. Day One b. Day Two c. Day Three d. Tribes are not formed in Episode 1 e. None of the above or inconclusive 10
8. If the tribes are formed by a pick'em situation involving two 'captains', what best describes how the captains are selected?    D
 ** Undecided ** a. Two oldest are selected b. Two youngest are selected c. First two to volunteer d. Luck of the draw e. Arbitrarily selected by the powers that be f. None of the above or inconclusive 10
9. Will there be two tribes formed called Ulong and Koror in this episode?  B
 ** Undecided ** a. No b. Yes 5
10. What tribe will Jeff end up on?  Blue
 ** Undecided ** a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
11. What tribe will Katie end up on?   green
 ** Undecided ** a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
12. Will the Immunity Challenge involve fire?  B
13. Will the Immunity Challenge involve a balance beam?  B
14. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?   blue( i thought brn was merge)
 ** Undecided ** a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 15
15. Who will be the first player to leave the game following the Immunity Challenge? O  katie
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Wanda t. Willard u. None of the above or more than one 30

i did not get the answers to copy, so i answered with the letter!

lance's game:   Katie for boot~    ian for r/c~   gregg for i/c |(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 08:33:39 PM »
 {l{ your doing just fine Claudia .. I figured my guesses where as good as any . plus we get about a 19% bonus right now if we leave our picks as is .. I'll let you know if and when  my little birdie flys through  }^{ }md{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2005, 11:09:02 AM »
I may go ahead and change my winning tribe picks to the Blue Tribe  *(^

so many specs as to whos on what tribe  |(

Koror Brown
Ian
Coby
Janu
Willard
Tom
Ibrehem
Caryn
Gregg
Katie

Ulong Blue
Jolanda
Bobby Jon
Kim
Angie
Stephenie
Ashlee
James
Jonathan
Jennifer

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2005, 11:22:05 AM »
I THOUGHT BROWN IS THE MERGE COLOR??!! )_^>  WHAT IS GREEN??? |(  I THINK BLUE IS THE WINNING COLOR, TOO!!! })}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2005, 11:27:30 AM »
 {l{ Drab green is the primary color that they begin with..the two main colors are BlueUlong and Brown Koror . I don't know if the green is a Sera hoax or what  {l{

First round picks are a crapshoot  (%# ,If anyone has any info or thoughts..please feel free to post them  }hlp{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2005, 11:33:31 AM »
MessHall is playing Snewsers game..maybe we could get some pointers from  Trix & Co  {l{  I'll keep my eyes open  )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2005, 03:28:30 PM »
Do we beleive any of this? Are the answers to Snewsers Quiz  right there infront of our eyes? {l{

And God had chosen ....

Author  Comment 
 Seraphaem
The Ghost With The Most
Man Of Mystery
I'm not Seraphaem. Really.
Once you go pale,
it never gets stale.
You can trust me
King of the Spoliers
(2/11/05 11:55 am)
ezSupporter

And God had chosen ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 And God, in His wisdom, placed his brethren on the shore as a people. And He spoke with great force, saying "Go now, my children, and live as one tribe." [No help at all ?]

And so they did, without His help, and toiled for  three days  without a name for their people, and without the pleasures of the flesh.

After three days had passed, God has come to His chosen people and told them that they must choose to become two tribes, and in His wisdom he had devised a holy plan. [ three days till the tribes are formed?

Two would be chosen by the Almighty Himself to be the leaders of each tribe of people, and as it was with Adam and Eve, each leader would chose between a man and woman so that they would not suffer without a mate.[ the powers that be ?]

One was chosen, the other followed. The second was chosen, and it had been this way until all were chosen.[ pickem]

"It is done!" spoke the Lord, but as it was in the days of creation, the Lord had asked for a scrifice of two.

"I command thee, the last two chosen, to be sacrificed unto Me!"

And those who were the last had become first to be sacrificed. He then proclaimed each tribe to have a name, as were the tribes of Israel in that day also had names.

And it was so.

S.

Edited by: Seraphaem at: 2/11/05 11:55 am

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 03:46:51 PM »
Hummm makes you wonder.  *(^
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 05:48:28 PM »
New Stuff !!

CBS Press Release:

TWENTY NEW CASTAWAYS ARE ABANDONED ON ONE BEACH
WHEN "SURVIVOR: PALAU," PREMIERES THURSDAY, FEB. 17
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"This Has Never Happened Before!" -- Twenty new castaways are abandoned on one beach when SURVIVOR: PALAU premieres Thursday, Feb. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

As the castaways row one large boat through the waters surrounding Palau, host Jeff Probst points them towards their new beach and indicates there will be two machetes and a map to water waiting for them. In addition, he indicates there will be two immunity necklaces for the first man and the first woman to reach the shore. With that, Jeff departs and the anticipation and panic sets in…who will stay in the boat? Who will be first to jump? Who will win immunity? By the end of the first episode, three castaways will leave the island.

From what I understand.. Jolanda is a good bet for one of the IC winners ..off to switch around some of my picks , puddin  ^&#

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 06:23:32 PM »
Which games are you switching picks in, puddin?
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2005, 06:32:08 PM »
Im going to take a guess and say Jolanda Blue tribe Ulong RC/IC winner in the pickem games and then I'm just rethinking snewsers game and came up with this  }}
nevermind
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 02:44:51 PM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 09:10:16 PM »
Ok here goes.....

Question Pts
1. What best describes how the game starts?
a. Castaways are abandoned without any instructions whatsoever b. Castaways are given a map to their final destination c. Probst only verbally gives them some idea of where their camp is located d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. What best describes when the "Walk with Jeff" occurs click for vidcap?
a. Day One and before the tribes are formed b. Day One and after the tribes are formed c. Day Two and before the tribes are formed d. Day Two and after the tribes are formed e. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. Burnett says that 2 players don't make it to the first challenge. What best describes why they leave the game?
 a. They quit b. They fail to accomplish something that the others do c. They are the last 2 selected in a pick'em situation d. They are specifically selected by one or more to leave e. None of the above or Burnett lied 5
4. Are the first two players who leave the game early of the same gender?
 a. Yes - both are female b. Yes - both are male c. No - one of each d. None of the above or...umm...inconclusive 5
5. Will Wanda leave the game before the first challenge?
 a. No b. Yes c. Inconceivably inconclusive 20
6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?
 a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Willard t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive 20
7. When do the tribes first get formed?
a. Day One b. Day Two c. Day Three d. Tribes are not formed in Episode 1 e. None of the above or inconclusive 10
8. If the tribes are formed by a pick'em situation involving two 'captains', what best describes how the captains are selected?
 a. Two oldest are selected b. Two youngest are selected c. First two to volunteer d. Luck of the draw e. Arbitrarily selected by the powers that be f. None of the above or inconclusive 10
9. Will there be two tribes formed called Ulong and Koror in this episode?
 a. No b. Yes 5
10. What tribe will Jeff end up on?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
11. What tribe will Katie end up on?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
12. Will the Immunity Challenge involve fire?
a. No b. Yes 5
13. Will the Immunity Challenge involve a balance beam?
a. No b. Yes 5
14. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 15
15. Who will be the first player to leave the game following the Immunity Challenge?
 a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Wanda t. Willard u. None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points 150

I dunno Just seems kinda right??

I figure that Jeff show's the island and tells them the first man and woman to get to the flag claim the immunity necklaces hanging from them.  Hmmmm Immunity in the form on beginning a picking game????   So Ian is a Dolphin instructor and liek 6'10 my bet he jumps ship early and dophin kicks like a mad man to shore, he can probably out swim everyone there.  Then remember Joland and Stephenie running for the flag hmmm guess the track star wins that one ( Joland staning in front of the flag??)  Then all the other gals are getting out of the boat last.  HMMM "Where did Mr. Probst go" ask Wanda in a stupid song im sure.  So while this is going on Jeffy decided to go bye bye and meet Julie for dinner.  The rest of Day one should be boring bonding type stuff.  Then Day Two looks whos back pretty Jeff leading them on "The Walk" no telling what he is yapping about at this point but then he tells Ian and Jolanda they can being picking I think it will be chain style and alternate male female as to make it "more fair" as if SURVIVOR is fair.  So after much debate im agreeing with you on the tribe breakdown.

Koror
Ian
Coby
Janu
Willard
Tom
Ibrehem
Caryn
Gregg
Katie

Ulong
Jolanda
Bobby Jon
Kim
Angie
Stephenie
Ashlee
James
Jonathan
Jennifer

So then on to camps ??? then immunity challenge the next day some kind of obstacle course running through tires, balance beam walking and stuff and im sure fire cause it SURVIVOR and it wouldn't be the same if there wasn't fire or if Jeff didnt raise his right hand before a challenge.  So heres to the first of a lot of Ulong wins quite possible and im wavering but Janu is getting a lot of hype and lets face it its down to her, Caryn , and Katie most likely.  I dont like Katie's chances either but lets face it Janu is getting a lot of pub. 

Out - Wanda and Jeff
Immunity - Ulong
Boot - Janu

This could quickly become Ian's season, Probst admits its a water season and Ian is a Dolphin instructor. So when do we quit calling it SURVIVOR: PALAU and start calling it SURVIVOR: IAN'S SEASON.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2005, 09:14:06 PM »
thanks CJ22 ..Your picks look great  |#' and thanks for the great analysis  })}

I'll hang onto Katie for the boot for the moment..something about Snews question  *(^

11. What tribe will Katie end up on?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2005, 09:27:51 PM »
That one threw me for a loop too had me thinking but I think thats just cause the pickem game will come down to Katie, Jeff, and Wanda.  or i Hope at least.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2005, 09:28:51 PM »
And im staying as far away from Sera as i can.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2005, 09:32:39 PM »
 ((^  how can we CJ ? Sera is everywhere  /{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2005, 10:38:27 AM »
 " It's thataway "

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2005, 10:59:51 AM »
does the run from the boat count as a challenge? they earn the ic necklaces and to me that's a challenge. i think that the answers to the next two questions could be no and none of the above. everyone is part of the run and could win the ic's. thought?

5. Will Wanda leave the game before the first challenge?  B
** Undecided ** a. No
6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?   t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2005, 11:04:48 AM »
 |(  cinni   {l{ What does it all mean ? crap..off to read some stuff  {l{

{ bonus dwindling away ..what to do ? Ok cinni , very good point  ^&#  }
Can I ask who you have picked for the first Elim?

Immunity Necklaces
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 11:08:10 AM by puddin »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2005, 12:13:24 PM »
i went with wanda and jeff not getting picked and bobby as the first boot. that was my first thoughts. could be easily swayed to just about anyone else.

really hoping not to take anyone down with me but wanted to point out that there may be other options. this particular game is very literal compared to others.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!