Author Topic: Survivor 10 EP 1: Spoilers & Speculation Game Discussions  (Read 12500 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor 10 EP 1: Spoilers & Speculation Game Discussions
« on: February 13, 2005, 10:43:38 AM »

Lances
For now
Boot ~ Wanda
RC/ Jolanda
IC/Jolanda   
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 11:33:03 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 10 EP 1: Spoilers & Speculation Game Discussions
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 10:57:42 AM »
Tribal Breakdown from other boards

This is may or may not be right ..just best guesses from Vidcaps and such

Ulong Tribe:Blue
 1. Jolanda (Captain – first picker for Ulong)
 (CMC)
 2. Ibrahem (BJ Spec, Weight Loss)
 3. Kimberley (buff vidcap)
 4. Bobby Jon (buff vidcap)
 5. Stephenie (vidcap)
 6. Jonathon (or Jeff ?)
 7. Ashlee (vidcap)
 8. James (CMC)
 9. Angie (buff vidcap)
 Jeff (or Jonathan?) eliminated ?

Korror Tribe: Brown
 1. Ian (Captain - first picker for Korror)
 2. Katie (weight loss…VG)
 3. Gregg (weight Loss, TV Guide)
  4. Jennifer ( Vidcap)
  5. Tom (safe CMC)
  6. Caryn (Bianca, TV Guide Vidcap?)
 7. Coby (vidcap)
  8. Janu (buff vidcap)
 9. Willard (CMC)
  Wanda eliminated (VG)

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 11:20:08 AM »
yeaaa!!  this is it!!! <[/  be back!!!! &*&

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 12:47:39 PM »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 07:56:17 PM »
 |(  i have to do this one at a time:                    Survivor 2/17 - Your answers.
Question Answer Points if Corret   

Name ONE of the 3 people booted in the 1st Episode.  Wanda 166 change answer
How many tribes will the 20 people be divided into?  2 111 change answer
What will the "New Twist" be like?  Shock & Awe 500 change answer
Three are going home. How many Tribal Councils will there be?  1 166 change answer
Will Rob & Amber weasel their way on Survivor?  NO 90 change 
so here is rff game!!! })} 

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 08:24:10 PM »
What best describes how the game starts?  C
 ** Undecided ** a. Castaways are abandoned without any instructions whatsoever b. Castaways are given a map to their final destination c. Probst only verbally gives them some idea of where their camp is located d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. What best describes when the "Walk with Jeff" occurs click for vidcap?  A
 ** Undecided ** a. Day One and before the tribes are formed b. Day One and after the tribes are formed c. Day Two and before the tribes are formed d. Day Two and after the tribes are formed e. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. Burnett says that 2 players don't make it to the first challenge. What best describes why they leave the game?  B
 ** Undecided ** a. They quit b. They fail to accomplish something that the others do c. They are the last 2 selected in a pick'em situation d. They are specifically selected by one or more to leave e. None of the above or Burnett lied 5
4. Are the first two players who leave the game early of the same gender?  C
 ** Undecided ** a. Yes - both are female b. Yes - both are male c. No - one of each d. None of the above or...umm...inconclusive 5
5. Will Wanda leave the game before the first challenge?  B
 ** Undecided ** a. No b. Yes c. Inconceivably inconclusive 20
6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?   K
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Willard t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive 20
7. When do the tribes first get formed?  E
 ** Undecided ** a. Day One b. Day Two c. Day Three d. Tribes are not formed in Episode 1 e. None of the above or inconclusive 10
8. If the tribes are formed by a pick'em situation involving two 'captains', what best describes how the captains are selected?    D
 ** Undecided ** a. Two oldest are selected b. Two youngest are selected c. First two to volunteer d. Luck of the draw e. Arbitrarily selected by the powers that be f. None of the above or inconclusive 10
9. Will there be two tribes formed called Ulong and Koror in this episode?  B
 ** Undecided ** a. No b. Yes 5
10. What tribe will Jeff end up on?  Blue
 ** Undecided ** a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
11. What tribe will Katie end up on?   green
 ** Undecided ** a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
12. Will the Immunity Challenge involve fire?  B
13. Will the Immunity Challenge involve a balance beam?  B
14. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?   blue( i thought brn was merge)
 ** Undecided ** a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 15
15. Who will be the first player to leave the game following the Immunity Challenge? O  katie
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Wanda t. Willard u. None of the above or more than one 30

i did not get the answers to copy, so i answered with the letter!

lance's game:   Katie for boot~    ian for r/c~   gregg for i/c |(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 08:33:39 PM »
 {l{ your doing just fine Claudia .. I figured my guesses where as good as any . plus we get about a 19% bonus right now if we leave our picks as is .. I'll let you know if and when  my little birdie flys through  }^{ }md{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2005, 11:09:02 AM »
I may go ahead and change my winning tribe picks to the Blue Tribe  *(^

so many specs as to whos on what tribe  |(

Koror Brown
Ian
Coby
Janu
Willard
Tom
Ibrehem
Caryn
Gregg
Katie

Ulong Blue
Jolanda
Bobby Jon
Kim
Angie
Stephenie
Ashlee
James
Jonathan
Jennifer

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2005, 11:22:05 AM »
I THOUGHT BROWN IS THE MERGE COLOR??!! )_^>  WHAT IS GREEN??? |(  I THINK BLUE IS THE WINNING COLOR, TOO!!! })}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2005, 11:27:30 AM »
 {l{ Drab green is the primary color that they begin with..the two main colors are BlueUlong and Brown Koror . I don't know if the green is a Sera hoax or what  {l{

First round picks are a crapshoot  (%# ,If anyone has any info or thoughts..please feel free to post them  }hlp{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2005, 11:33:31 AM »
MessHall is playing Snewsers game..maybe we could get some pointers from  Trix & Co  {l{  I'll keep my eyes open  )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2005, 03:28:30 PM »
Do we beleive any of this? Are the answers to Snewsers Quiz  right there infront of our eyes? {l{

And God had chosen ....

Author  Comment 
 Seraphaem
The Ghost With The Most
Man Of Mystery
I'm not Seraphaem. Really.
Once you go pale,
it never gets stale.
You can trust me
King of the Spoliers
(2/11/05 11:55 am)
ezSupporter

And God had chosen ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 And God, in His wisdom, placed his brethren on the shore as a people. And He spoke with great force, saying "Go now, my children, and live as one tribe." [No help at all ?]

And so they did, without His help, and toiled for  three days  without a name for their people, and without the pleasures of the flesh.

After three days had passed, God has come to His chosen people and told them that they must choose to become two tribes, and in His wisdom he had devised a holy plan. [ three days till the tribes are formed?

Two would be chosen by the Almighty Himself to be the leaders of each tribe of people, and as it was with Adam and Eve, each leader would chose between a man and woman so that they would not suffer without a mate.[ the powers that be ?]

One was chosen, the other followed. The second was chosen, and it had been this way until all were chosen.[ pickem]

"It is done!" spoke the Lord, but as it was in the days of creation, the Lord had asked for a scrifice of two.

"I command thee, the last two chosen, to be sacrificed unto Me!"

And those who were the last had become first to be sacrificed. He then proclaimed each tribe to have a name, as were the tribes of Israel in that day also had names.

And it was so.

S.

Edited by: Seraphaem at: 2/11/05 11:55 am

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 03:46:51 PM »
Hummm makes you wonder.  *(^
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 05:48:28 PM »
New Stuff !!

CBS Press Release:

TWENTY NEW CASTAWAYS ARE ABANDONED ON ONE BEACH
WHEN "SURVIVOR: PALAU," PREMIERES THURSDAY, FEB. 17
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"This Has Never Happened Before!" -- Twenty new castaways are abandoned on one beach when SURVIVOR: PALAU premieres Thursday, Feb. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

As the castaways row one large boat through the waters surrounding Palau, host Jeff Probst points them towards their new beach and indicates there will be two machetes and a map to water waiting for them. In addition, he indicates there will be two immunity necklaces for the first man and the first woman to reach the shore. With that, Jeff departs and the anticipation and panic sets in…who will stay in the boat? Who will be first to jump? Who will win immunity? By the end of the first episode, three castaways will leave the island.

From what I understand.. Jolanda is a good bet for one of the IC winners ..off to switch around some of my picks , puddin  ^&#

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 06:23:32 PM »
Which games are you switching picks in, puddin?
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2005, 06:32:08 PM »
Im going to take a guess and say Jolanda Blue tribe Ulong RC/IC winner in the pickem games and then I'm just rethinking snewsers game and came up with this  }}
nevermind
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 02:44:51 PM by puddin »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 09:10:16 PM »
Ok here goes.....

Question Pts
1. What best describes how the game starts?
a. Castaways are abandoned without any instructions whatsoever b. Castaways are given a map to their final destination c. Probst only verbally gives them some idea of where their camp is located d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. What best describes when the "Walk with Jeff" occurs click for vidcap?
a. Day One and before the tribes are formed b. Day One and after the tribes are formed c. Day Two and before the tribes are formed d. Day Two and after the tribes are formed e. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. Burnett says that 2 players don't make it to the first challenge. What best describes why they leave the game?
 a. They quit b. They fail to accomplish something that the others do c. They are the last 2 selected in a pick'em situation d. They are specifically selected by one or more to leave e. None of the above or Burnett lied 5
4. Are the first two players who leave the game early of the same gender?
 a. Yes - both are female b. Yes - both are male c. No - one of each d. None of the above or...umm...inconclusive 5
5. Will Wanda leave the game before the first challenge?
 a. No b. Yes c. Inconceivably inconclusive 20
6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?
 a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Willard t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive 20
7. When do the tribes first get formed?
a. Day One b. Day Two c. Day Three d. Tribes are not formed in Episode 1 e. None of the above or inconclusive 10
8. If the tribes are formed by a pick'em situation involving two 'captains', what best describes how the captains are selected?
 a. Two oldest are selected b. Two youngest are selected c. First two to volunteer d. Luck of the draw e. Arbitrarily selected by the powers that be f. None of the above or inconclusive 10
9. Will there be two tribes formed called Ulong and Koror in this episode?
 a. No b. Yes 5
10. What tribe will Jeff end up on?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
11. What tribe will Katie end up on?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
12. Will the Immunity Challenge involve fire?
a. No b. Yes 5
13. Will the Immunity Challenge involve a balance beam?
a. No b. Yes 5
14. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 15
15. Who will be the first player to leave the game following the Immunity Challenge?
 a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Wanda t. Willard u. None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points 150

I dunno Just seems kinda right??

I figure that Jeff show's the island and tells them the first man and woman to get to the flag claim the immunity necklaces hanging from them.  Hmmmm Immunity in the form on beginning a picking game????   So Ian is a Dolphin instructor and liek 6'10 my bet he jumps ship early and dophin kicks like a mad man to shore, he can probably out swim everyone there.  Then remember Joland and Stephenie running for the flag hmmm guess the track star wins that one ( Joland staning in front of the flag??)  Then all the other gals are getting out of the boat last.  HMMM "Where did Mr. Probst go" ask Wanda in a stupid song im sure.  So while this is going on Jeffy decided to go bye bye and meet Julie for dinner.  The rest of Day one should be boring bonding type stuff.  Then Day Two looks whos back pretty Jeff leading them on "The Walk" no telling what he is yapping about at this point but then he tells Ian and Jolanda they can being picking I think it will be chain style and alternate male female as to make it "more fair" as if SURVIVOR is fair.  So after much debate im agreeing with you on the tribe breakdown.

Koror
Ian
Coby
Janu
Willard
Tom
Ibrehem
Caryn
Gregg
Katie

Ulong
Jolanda
Bobby Jon
Kim
Angie
Stephenie
Ashlee
James
Jonathan
Jennifer

So then on to camps ??? then immunity challenge the next day some kind of obstacle course running through tires, balance beam walking and stuff and im sure fire cause it SURVIVOR and it wouldn't be the same if there wasn't fire or if Jeff didnt raise his right hand before a challenge.  So heres to the first of a lot of Ulong wins quite possible and im wavering but Janu is getting a lot of hype and lets face it its down to her, Caryn , and Katie most likely.  I dont like Katie's chances either but lets face it Janu is getting a lot of pub. 

Out - Wanda and Jeff
Immunity - Ulong
Boot - Janu

This could quickly become Ian's season, Probst admits its a water season and Ian is a Dolphin instructor. So when do we quit calling it SURVIVOR: PALAU and start calling it SURVIVOR: IAN'S SEASON.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2005, 09:14:06 PM »
thanks CJ22 ..Your picks look great  |#' and thanks for the great analysis  })}

I'll hang onto Katie for the boot for the moment..something about Snews question  *(^

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2005, 09:27:51 PM »
That one threw me for a loop too had me thinking but I think thats just cause the pickem game will come down to Katie, Jeff, and Wanda.  or i Hope at least.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2005, 09:28:51 PM »
And im staying as far away from Sera as i can.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2005, 09:32:39 PM »
 ((^  how can we CJ ? Sera is everywhere  /{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2005, 10:38:27 AM »
 " It's thataway "

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2005, 10:59:51 AM »
does the run from the boat count as a challenge? they earn the ic necklaces and to me that's a challenge. i think that the answers to the next two questions could be no and none of the above. everyone is part of the run and could win the ic's. thought?

5. Will Wanda leave the game before the first challenge?  B
** Undecided ** a. No
6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?   t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2005, 11:04:48 AM »
 |(  cinni   {l{ What does it all mean ? crap..off to read some stuff  {l{

{ bonus dwindling away ..what to do ? Ok cinni , very good point  ^&#  }
Can I ask who you have picked for the first Elim?

Immunity Necklaces
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 11:08:10 AM by puddin »

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2005, 12:13:24 PM »
i went with wanda and jeff not getting picked and bobby as the first boot. that was my first thoughts. could be easily swayed to just about anyone else.

really hoping not to take anyone down with me but wanted to point out that there may be other options. this particular game is very literal compared to others.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2005, 12:31:35 PM »
cinni ..you can't make my picks for me so if "we" are wrong ..oh well  &*& , your point was very valid and I over looked the possabilities for the correct answer , thank you again for pointing it out ..I mean steering me in the right direction.." thinking outside the box"   /*^

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2005, 06:12:42 PM »
I went with Wanda and Jeff, with Janu voted off... but of course that could change at any moment before the show!

If not Janu, then possibly Caryn.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2005, 06:19:38 PM »
okay nto up on spoilers yet...copied puddins answers  :<(

Why do we say no tribes but then answer a tribe color?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2005, 07:07:30 PM »
Because we think That Wanda & Jeff never make it to a tribe.. in the pick-em the IC winners/Leaders  don't pick Wanda & perhaps Jeff and then Jeff tells them to go home ..sad Huh?

Just noticed
 >||
SNN ~ the Scorecard is Back

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2005, 07:15:57 PM »
Because we think That Wanda & Jeff never make it to a tribe.. in the pick-em the IC winners/Leaders  don't pick Wanda & perhaps Jeff and then Jeff tells them to go home ..sad Huh?

Just noticed
 >||
SNN ~ the Scorecard is Back

Yay!  |#' |#' ]#*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2005, 07:26:44 PM »
 {l{ Now we have to guess the 3 eliminations before Snewser does , noone seems to agree sooo what to do ..hmmm ? Wishing for my little birdie to land  }md{ ..sending vibes...Janu? Bobby Jon? Jonathan ?...which one is the redneck? Personally I'd chop his head off before a gals..

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2005, 07:57:06 PM »
Snewsers Game my initial picks
# Question Pts
 ** Undecided ** a. Castaways are abandoned without any instructions whatsoever b. Castaways are given a map to their final destination c. Probst only verbally gives them some idea of where their camp is located d. None of the above or inconclusive 5

I read that CBS press release and something else somewhere abour Jeffy just pointing and saying over there![/b]

** Undecided ** a. Day One and before the tribes are formed b. Day One and after the tribes are formed c. Day Two and before the tribes are formed d. Day Two and after the tribes are formed e. None of the above or inconclusive 5

I have no idea why I picked this. The vidcaps just look like the first day to me[/b]

3. Burnett says that 2 players don't make it to the first challenge. What best describes why they leave the game?
 ** Undecided ** a. They quit b. They fail to accomplish something that the others do c. They are the last 2 selected in a pick'em situation d. They are specifically selected by one or more to leave e. None of the above or Burnett lied 5

Yep the ole' Pickem elemination theory, plus I read some offical thingy on it. ie; a quote from Jeff describing the pickem part

** Undecided ** a. Yes - both are female b. Yes - both are male c. No - one of each  d. None of the above or...umm...inconclusive 5

I think I decided on this when I was lurking over on Reality TV World forums and saw some posts that caught my attention, instead of plowing through all the stuff over in Mess

** Undecided ** a. No b. Yes c. Inconceivably inconclusive 20

I believe this is a given by Snewser

6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Willard t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive 20

spoiler surfing, by process of elimination, Who the hell really knows

** Undecided ** a. Day One b. Day Two c. Day Three d. Tribes are not formed in Episode 1 e. None of the above or inconclusive 10

I just don't think they waste anytime, but day two is very possible...

8. If the tribes are formed by a pick'em situation involving two 'captains', what best describes how the captains are selected?
 ** Undecided ** a. Two oldest are selected b. Two youngest are selected c. First two to volunteer d. Luck of the draw e. Arbitrarily selected by the powers that be f. None of the above or inconclusive 10

I think the two necklaces play into this one, just a gut feeling. Plus the theory that the team captains are the first male and female to get on the beach

Sure, why not?

Jeff just doesn't look happy? Buh bye

Another process of elimination or guess if you will. Then again I think Sera may have her going with wanda.. again who the hell knows

Just to be different

same as above

** Undecided ** a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive

Just not enough happy faces

15. Who will be the first player to leave the game following the Immunity Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Wanda t. Willard u. None of the above or more than one 30

Again, there was something I read over on Reality TV World, that helped me along in my thinking.....   It could be anyone 

Just a note, these are my picks. I dont want to change them so I can benifit from the bonus. Something (Snews pick) would have to deterr my pick, in order to change my answers. Right or Wrong I had fun getting to the meat of it!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2005, 08:45:19 PM »
 }}  I've been reading so much that my head is ready to explode ..well if I keep katie for my boot pick ,without no evidence as to who the boot is ( maybe BobbyJon now  |( ) the bonus might help , I think i'm a 18% now  (%# .
Thanks for sharing your picks Cheri , your alot of fun and I feel so comfy around you..sorta like one of my  sisters   })}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2005, 10:40:42 PM »
MW S10 Game
Tribe name RealityFanForum (public)
http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/survivor/needcookies.asp?st=survivor&ga=mediiiawhore

FYI Riii/MW Game EP 1 picks ( in know my picks don't click with snewsers..that will be changed , a new stratagie {l{ )

Team Ian//Stephanie/Tom /Gregg

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off at tribal council? (50 Minutes of Fame) *(^
Who wins the reward challenge? (25 Minutes of Fame) Ulong
Who is immune? (40 Minutes of Fame) Ulong
How many votes will the booted player receive? (30 Minutes of Fame) 4
Who is the first person Probst knows is eliminated? (25 Minutes of Fame) Wanda
Who is the second person Probst knows is eliminated? (25 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan
When do the survivors first see Probst subsequent to reaching the island? (25 Minutes of Fame) Day 2 during the daylight
What best describes how tribes are assigned? (25 Minutes of Fame) Captains pick teams
How many women are on Ulong? (25 Minutes of Fame) 5

Mediiia Whore Team 
For Round 1 

Mediiia Whore Team 
Select *4* 

You may change your predictions at any time without penalty,
but changes to your Mediiia Whore team will cost you 30 Minutes of Fame.
If one of your contestants is eliminated, you may pick up a new contestant without penalty.

Deadline for round 1 picks: Thursday, February 17th, 2ish PM EST   |(

« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 02:46:45 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2005, 10:47:18 PM »
snews posted something cute   (%#

Survivor: Palau Spoilers
Airs E Title Pick   
Feb 17 1 This Has Never Happened Before!
(What? Almost everyone getting the first Episode wrong? hehehe)   

Feb 24 2 Love Is In the Air...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2005, 12:21:26 AM »
 |( callmecrazee
(2/15/05 9:59 pm)
ezSupporter
  Re: Jolanda, Wanda/Jeff 
  /(^

Ignore my initial picks till further notice.. my head hurts  ]:,

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2005, 01:30:48 AM »
SurviorFever =]/

Survivor: Palau
The blood, sweat and tears are real behind the scenes are real
TV Guide - Canada
Thanks to UltimateSurvivor5/Amanda Davis for the Scans

Highlights of article:

- First Immunity Challenge is an incredibly difficult half mile obstacle course that involves climbing over, under and through many wooden barriers.  The wood used in building the challenge is not sanded, it's splintery.

-Confirmed tribe names of Ulong and Koror

- One rehearsed challenge involved standing in a knee deep lagoon tethered to seven Survivor stand-ins - a group of ragtag backpackers known as the Dream Team who test run all the challenges - with 20 pounds of sand in a pack on the back.  A group of eight chase the others around a circular course.  The group is tied at the waist and if anyone wants to quit they must first give their backpack to another team member and unclip from the belt.

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2005, 08:16:28 AM »
|( callmecrazee
(2/15/05 9:59 pm)
ezSupporter
  Re: Jolanda, Wanda/Jeff 
  /(^

Ignore my initial picks till further notice.. my head hurts  ]:,
Include me in this club too! My brain is sooooo frazzled!

Now it is said that Jonathan is not on a team !  *%#

Changing picks all over the place!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2005, 10:39:58 AM »
Gotcha Cheri.. in light of new vidcaps  Wanda/ Jon and Jolanda Jennifer my original guess Katie?  for TC .  ^/^
Quite a stir you caused @ sucks Cheri  {l{  can you say paranoid ?    :)*

}}

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s10_castaways
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 11:37:38 AM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2005, 11:48:26 AM »
i shouldnt have read this whole thread, now i am more confused then ever...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2005, 11:55:46 AM »
My picks are all changing t so don't go by whats posted above .. ((^ . I'll try to explain it all later..gotta run , will be back in a bit  {l{

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2005, 12:05:03 PM »
Hurry back, you'll have to explain it now, lol.  i thought i had my picks done but now after reading all this, i am not sure of a thing any more, lol.

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2005, 01:43:52 PM »
 }} What I think I know..
Jeff points the 20 castaway to the beach ..they get machetes and a map to water .
There are some instructions..a challenge perhaps?
Day one? Two?
The 20 race to the flag holding two Immunity Necklaces [IN]
The first two are immune ..team captain..they do  a pickem
Captains Ian [ Koror / Brown]
Joalnda [ Ulong / Blue]
last two not picked Jonathan & Wanda.. the the bad news and worst twist in Survivor history..they are told that they go home and therefore never make it on to a tribe
Tribe challenges who wins RC ?  I dunno so i'll guess Ulong for now
Which tribe wins IC ? Blue tribe ..Ulong
One girl from the Brown tribe/Koror = TC ..pick one Katie, Jenn , Janu or  Caryn .
Right now I have Katie ..in the pink  ?  </] Just a guesss for now .

RC guess Ulong
Jolanda
Kimberly
Stephenie
Angie
Bobby
Ashlee A
James
Ibrehem
Jeff

IC winners /Ian , Jolanda , Ulong
Jolanda
Kimberly
Stephenie
Angie
Bobby
Ashlee
James
Ibrehem
Jeff

TC for boot  ~ Koror
Katie
Janu
Jenn
Caryn

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2005, 02:49:15 PM »
some sites are picking Angie..some are picking Jolanda ..check out the updated TDT & Phoenix threads  </]

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2005, 02:53:39 PM »
 ^&# Gotcha Puddin!
S.omeone else eluded to the Katie vote also... at least I think so... |(

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2005, 05:08:07 PM »
Is that your final answer? ;)

i need a winkie smilie }}{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2005, 05:43:34 PM »
I dont have a final answer  }v{

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2005, 06:40:39 PM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off at tribal council? (50 Minutes of Fame) janu
Who wins the reward challenge? (25 Minutes of Fame) no RC held
Who is immune? (40 Minutes of Fame)  ulong
How many votes will the booted player receive? (30 Minutes of Fame) 6
Who is the first person Probst knows is eliminated? (25 Minutes of Fame) Wanda
Who is the second person Probst knows is eliminated? (25 Minutes of Fame) jonathan
When do the survivors first see Probst subsequent to reaching the island? (25 Minutes of Fame) Day 1 during the night
What best describes how tribes are assigned? (25 Minutes of Fame) captains pick
How many women are on Ulong? (25 Minutes of Fame) 5

MY TEAM IS TOM, KIM, WILLARD, AND IAN!!!
OK PUDDIN, HERE ARE THE ANSWERS, NOW DO YOU FEEL BETTER!!??? <[/   
 i changed some of the answers!  )_^>

« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 12:35:37 AM by gammonwoman2 »

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2005, 06:45:55 PM »
Edit: Nevermind, I don't want to post it, just in case. I am getting to much info and my brain can't handle all of it
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 07:10:55 PM by tinampg96 »
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2005, 06:49:27 PM »
I THOUGHT SHE AND IAN WON IMMUNITY IN THE BEGINNING!!?? )_^>

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2005, 07:14:22 PM »
I thought that too, gammy.  How could she be voted off?  She definitely has the necklace (per vidcaps).  Are we such lemmings that we go against all logic because someone, somewhere claims to have some inside info?
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2005, 07:50:53 PM »
Jolanda & Ian win IN but..do they get to keep it ? There is still a tribal challenge before TC ? All and all ,don't callmecrazy but..I really think Jolanda may be safe tomorrow night .. *%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2005, 08:18:58 PM »
I think its pretty clear now.

Wanda and Jonathan out.

Koror
Coby
Ian
Gregg
Caryn
Ian
Willard
Jennifer
Tom
Katie

Kim
Stephenie
Bobby Jon
Angie
Jones
Jolanda
Ashlee
Ibreham
Jeff

I still think Ian will be the first to the flag and really display swimming ability early, I think Jonathan will be the first in the water and his aggressive attitude will lead to his not getting picked.  We know from Vidcaps that hes not picked so why not find a reason the guy who had testicualr cancer doesnt make it ?????? wheres the sympathy?????

Im also pretty sure from vidcaps that Koror wins the Immunity/Reward Challenge good news for Ian cause showing strenght can definately hurt you it seems to more and more each season. So Jolanda makes sense for the boot.

Then again Sera is around so whos knows ???

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2005, 08:45:15 PM »
Ok, I am going to explain my reason behind who I believe might be booted. The Immunity necklaces at the beginning are only for deciding who gets to pick the tribes. After that, it no longer matters, a tribe wins the actual Immunity not a tribe and the individual. What a way to put a target on someones back ,.( Ulong obviously losses the Immunity challege as a tribe, and because Jolanda showed strength at the very beginning, it puts the guys in her tribe on the edge, no man wants to lose because of a woman. Their way of thinking, guys vs girls 5 gilrls to 4 guys, so they try to make it even by convinvcing the others to vote out the strongest woman to give them a chance. Also, I was told Jolanda goes on a power-trip, rubbing people the wrong way etc

I don't know what I am going to do now, but if my info is wrong, so be it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2005, 09:07:09 PM »
AOL just for fun
[the only thing odd is right in the beginning of the preview..quickly you catch Caryn ..all I could hear her say is ??..off'']

Wanda is standing in the boat and singing Survivor Cheer songs.. {l{ They laugh at first then comment that they want to strangle her  ^/^  Wanda thinks its one big party  ((^

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2005, 11:54:41 PM »
puddin, wasnt jonathan seen in one of the vidcaps with a buff on??  fever, i think, said, )_^> that makes him safe a one of the first two to go!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2005, 12:47:27 AM »
I know nothing Gammy , I think I'll go back to my orignal gut picks if I can remember what they were  (%# Maybe tomorrow will be a new day? We still have Jeffy on The Early show  |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2005, 09:46:06 AM »
VolcanicGlass of Phoenix fame posted this .. .
is this Koror with the idol ? Does it look like an idol?

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2005, 09:59:27 AM »
sure looks like an idol thing. guess i'll get that right at least. any last thoughts before i start changing all my picks and losing my jts bonus? i'm starting to believe that this bunch is going to make all the classic mistakes.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2005, 10:13:44 AM »
I'm trying to figure out my original picks.. {l{
OK.. found them but now that it looks like Koror wins IC .. do we really think its Jolanda  *(^ ..?

Question Pts
None of the above or inconclusive

Day One and before the tribes are formed Day two before the tribes are formed

They are the last 2 selected in a pick'em situation

No - one of each

Yes

Jeff Jonathan

Day Two

None of the above or inconclusive

Yes

Blue

Brown tribe

Yes

No

Blue tribe Brown

Katie [ no inside info , just a good a guess as any] Joalnda? Ashelee? 
(tina said that she heard Jolanda..maybe she can give us tell us more? ) </]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2005, 10:35:46 AM »
I changed MW to jolonda, but left snewser to keep the bonus

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2005, 10:39:53 AM »

looks like a plan! 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2005, 10:43:22 AM »
 _-_# down to the wire  ]:,

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2005, 11:31:01 AM »
Yes, I heard Jolanda...I rather not say from who at this time, just in case. If this source turns out to be correct, for what I believe to be the hardest show thus far, then I will trust what she says down the line. 8-)'

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2005, 12:00:40 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2005, 12:42:03 PM »
 *%# I 'll have some popcorn too Cheri . Since I play with two nics..one is picking Jolanda ..the other me picks Ashee ..may the better me be right  {l{ . Why not ? anyone playing the games  can have two nics.. I say go for it .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2005, 01:14:15 PM »
thanks tina  |#'
Snews picks Jolanda  |5|

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2005, 01:36:19 PM »
 ]#*     /^^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2005, 01:38:18 PM »
 {l{ You earned it tina  |#'

eta: my weewee will beat my puddin  ^/^
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 01:57:01 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2005, 02:51:42 PM »
well I guess I will be down the first week in the games... Oh well glad all of you got your picks in with the right one. )_^>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2005, 03:51:33 PM »
I quick went to riii to change my puddin pick..it said that it was not locked..when i pushed the submit button it said Sorry  , cant blame a gal for trying..I sorta like that it locks at 2ish , peeps cannot jump on the Snewser bandwagon   8-)' .  Don't worry Texan, there  the game has just begun  :))