Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

I am so disgusted..

<< < (4/5) > >>

nelehrox:
Okay, um, thats an opinion so...whatever. You can have whatever opinion you want about who should have won, and I will have mine.

puddin:
Please play nice OK?  ;)

nelehrox:
Yeah I want to, and its cool that everyone has their opinion, but I dont like to be told that I am wrong about my opinions. Just because I like Jenna, and think she deserved to win, does not mean I am wrong. And it doesnt mean any Matt fans are wrong either.

RupertRocks33:
Oh I play nice a fair!  ;D

WENDY:
I know this is an old topic, but I just read it.... jenna is a HOME TOWN girl for me... and I love the fact that she came on the show because her dying mother urged her to (twice) and won! She used what she had to get what she wanted and that is a beautiful thing... Salesmen do it, dancers do it, waitresses do it, everyone does it... (unless of course you work somewhere like Walmart or something).. but I am sayong, Jenna used her skills and charm to get on top and she did.... If she didn;t deserve it, she would not have won point blank... Everyone is entitles to their own opinion but there is no point in arguing on this board... Let's all just nicely share opionions and deal with each others point of view.... But I;m still glad Jenna won.. She did deserve it. :;>)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version