Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

I am so disgusted..

<< < (3/5) > >>

nelehrox:
And the worst season of Survivor definately was Thailand for me! Worst winner, worst Final Two, and a lot of bad cast members, plus the "no-merge" thing and the first full Pagonging since the first season.

RupertRocks33:
The cast wasnt that bad. Brain was the most deserving winner EVER!  ;D Jenna didnt deserve it she didnt play the game she rod Rob C. coatails just like Matt. How did she play the game? Alex got rid of Denna not Jenna.

nelehrox:
Brian was deserving, he played well, but hes still the worst winner (runner up vecepia)! And Jenna started the Jaburu alliance, she won 4 Immunity challenges, she stayed loyal to her allies (unless they backstabbed her first) I dont see what Matt did to deserve to have won, he worked hard, but working is not playing the game to me. And Jenna couldnt have rode Robs coattails the whole time because half of the time he was backstabbing her.

RupertRocks33:

edited by puddin

nelehrox:
okay, ya know what? I am tired of arguing about Jenna. I think she deserved to win, you think Matt deserved to win. so lets just leave it at that okay?  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version