Author Topic: TAR7 Promo Vidcaps Spoiler inside  (Read 18526 times)

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
Re: TAR7 Promo Vidcaps
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2005, 12:05:40 PM »
Nice to see someone finally start to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.  In LAX gates 70 to 78 are United Airlines gates; gates 40 to 49 are American Airlines.  Teams could split up and go on both American and United, but not easy to switch as United is in Terminal 7 and American is across the road in Terminal 4.  We had report that teams were on United were heading for New York. This is not the most direct way to Lima, Peru.  American connects through Miami.  United has no flights to Lima.  Fastest way would be by Mexican airlines connecting through Mexico City. Those flights arrive 12 hours ahead of flights connecting through New York or Miami. But I guess because of sponsorship concerns teams must at least start off on American or United.  So after spending a night on the plane, the teams next spend the night on the beach.  This has been the usual pattern for the past few races (Montevideo, Iceland.)  The first day seems to have been spent in and around Lima and on the beach at Ancon. If they take the bus the next morning to Santiago de Surco (which we see on one bus running between Ancon and SdeSurco) they could be going to another wine making center (more stomping on grapes?) or they could be headed up into the Andes. The area along the coast in and around Lima is a flat, desert plane and no zip-lines crossing canyons would be possible.  So I think on the third day they will be headed up into the mountains. This is where we find the descendents of the Inca Indians; each town has different costumes and headdressses; and this is where some of the more famous Peruvian sites are located.  Just as Xi'an China is best known for the Terra Cotta Army (which was never shown in the previews) Peru is famous for the ruined city of Machu Picchu (and it would be strange if TAR did not somehow arrive there.) We also find Llamas up thar in them thar hills (and we have seen the teams struggle with these) Also of note are the cities of Cusco and Arequipa. Along with the deepest canyon in the world (it is twice the depth of the Grand Canyon) Colca Canyon. Also Lake Titicaca and the Sacrid Valley.  So lots of places to visit in Peru, so perhaps we will have more than one day here.  What tasks have we seen?  Digging in the sand for a time clue (6:00AM for one); teams pushing rickshaws in some kind of race; working with Llama teams; and the famous (just can't have a TAR without it) zip line down a cliff and across a canyon.  All of these tasks seem to be team efforts so far, so no hint at what a Roadblock might be.  More info to come now that Survivor is over tonight.  CBS just has so much promio time and too highly rated Reality Shows on at the same time complicates matters.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2005, 04:19:23 PM »
I think the cap above with this note "once they get off the buses, stormtrooping to the clue box"  has the all the teams that take the AA flight. 

So, do they ask if it is the earliest like Dennois & Erika did, and Kris & Jon did, and get told the wrong information? 

AA = Ask Another
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2005, 06:08:56 PM »
OMG !! Why dont  they just tell us who is eliminated  ^/^ . Bianca or was it Deb..international language teacher.. Chuck I beleive speaks fluent Spanish and has lived in Peru ..I'll go check my preview and BRB..

Bianca teaches languages ..to international students.. .

Chuck is the friendly one and will be the one to get the other teams to help them . Common everyday people ..not movie stars or millonares .( they are a riot) Chuck lived in Brazil for a year ..visited Peru , Australia and speaks fluent Portuguese.

one team chooses to lead two especially disagreeable llamas and spends much of the task dodging showers of spit. We know thats Patrick & Mom ..

Another team decides to carry the heavy baskets, but one of them nearly passes-out from exhaustion caused by the high altitude. vidcaps Bianca & Deb ( thanks to Banzais Eagle Eye) Brian & Gregg

Llamas Vidcaps  / Gretchen & Wife  Patrick & mom
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 09:12:13 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2005, 06:36:42 PM »
 {l{ thanks for the motivation banzai !

Just checking
Brian & Gregg  grey shirt

then can we assume that the Basket carriers take the truck , I said assume so i'm probably wrong ?   *8/
Note the colors of the truck walls are different but , I see a females hand  with a clue / paper to Ryans right helping to break his fall as the child hugs him / pushes him back.

Ryan & Chuck are herders and may do well if the pick the Llama task ..just throwing that in ..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 06:40:50 PM by puddin »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2005, 09:19:21 PM »
OMG !! Why dont  they just tell us who is eliminated   . Bianca or was it Deb..international language teacher.. Chuck I beleive speaks fluent Spanish and has lived in Peru ..I'll go check my preview and BRB..

Bianca teaches languages ..to international students.. .

Chuck is the friendly one and will be the one to get the other teams to help them . Common everyday people ..not movie stars or millonares .( they are a riot) Chuck lived in Brazil for a year ..visited Peru , Australia and speaks fluent Portuguese.

You are right puddin, Chuck lived in Brazil, not Spain, and speaks Portugese, not Spanish.

I think this clue will be Bianca. She says in her video that she lived in Spain for several months. Or it could be Debbie, who teaches English to multi-cultural people.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 10:07:09 AM by tanbuns »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2005, 09:49:39 PM »
In reply to Banzai..white female hand..no doubt about it black watch / wrist band  .

Sounds good Tanny . Teams may see Bianca as an asset and with good luck will have many teams wanting to allie & help them along ...  :)
Did anyone see the touching commercial tonight during S10  :':') ? Well done ..

Don't know if this means anything , lol I love how the hillbillies are pulling there tuk tuk /whatever  {l{

Female left arm with  black watch  / no long sleeves .
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 10:07:41 PM by puddin »

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2005, 10:01:22 AM »
Chuck lived in Brazil? That's news to me. But he would be better of knowing how to speak spanish than portuguese...

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: TAR7 Promo Vidcaps Spoiler inside
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2005, 07:22:33 PM »
Banzai, Puddin, and others:  Thanks for the great detective work in this thread.  I saw a little bit of the mass destruction thread and all I can say about that is YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! (you can also substitute the Y with F).  There's no fun in someone getting an advance copy of the show and then spilling the beans.

The enjoyment is analyzing the vid caps to develop a possible story line of the upcoming episode. Last season was a joy and hopefully the pre-release of the first leg is a one time occurrence.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2005, 10:20:38 PM »
So far most of the Mass Destruction info holds up. In the group shot above with the teams all running toward a bus (?) the grouping matches exactly the group arriving first on the American Airlines flight from LAX via MIA. This group arrives about 1:30 before the second group on the United Flight via New York. But it all evens out again at the Playa Hermosa in Ancon where teams are seperated depending upon which flight departure envelope they find. Again we will have three teams it seems: Debbie and Biancca, Susan and Paterick; and Rob and Amber on the first flight to Cusco.  Now we will be getting to the real Peruvian Andes and the Inca indian culture.  We are not far from Machu Picchu and I can not see CBS not wanting to show off this landmark before the teams leave Peru for who knows where.  The one thing missing from our Mass Destructor is a description of the first Roadblock?  Everything described so far has been a two person team effort. And the Roadblock usually leads to the Pit Stop.  And none of the previews have given a hint yet as what the Roadblock might be. Again, we have a spoiler reporting from Japan that four teams were spotted there at the airport: Megan/Heidi; Ron/Kelly; Susan/Patrick/Uchenna/Joice.  If this info is correct and lay that against the last three teams in leg one as identified by the MD: Ryan/Chuck; Ron/Kelly; Megan/Heidi that leaves Ryan/Chuck as the team eliminated first at the end of leg one.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2005, 09:08:36 AM »
thanks for the great stuff!  |#'
i think that heidi and megan are first to go...
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2005, 09:28:52 AM »
So they abandon the roadblock in the 1st leg and make everyone do the task.
So the zipline is not the roadblock. It's like a minor task.

Banzai,  I don't know about the first four seasons, but there was not a roadblock in the first leg of TAR5 or TAR6.  TAR6's first roadblock was ziplining down the Oslo ski jump and IIRC, TAR5's first was grabbing a bandana(?) off of an animal in Argentina.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2005, 11:51:20 AM »
If Megan and Heidi are the first to go, then our spotter in Japan is completely wrong since he says he "spoke" to them there.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2005, 12:05:36 PM »
That is a good point Gman!!! We need to dig a little more and see if we can figure this thing out!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2005, 02:45:32 PM »
Maybe on Tuesday night banzai can pull up his magical AOL Ep2 promo before Ep 1  ?  =]/
ok back to  read the clues ..just thinking if the Barbie twins are the last to finish the detour whats to say that the hillbilles aren't gentlemen and let the Barbies get ahead  *(^ We know the Barbies are responsable for the title " we don't have to be courteous" is this a clue ? Does anyone know or remember past TAR Ep 1 titles and who was responsable for it ..was it the eliminated teams ? I'll do some looking around .

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2005, 03:28:26 PM »
Sorry Banzai ..... the picture isn't working for me!  |(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2005, 03:35:48 PM »
Nice Vidcap Banzai .. don't know if it means anything ..first team seen in the CBS promo The Barbies , last team seen the Barbies ..we know they are responsable for the title . Could the Japanese spoiler confused The Barbies with Bianca & Deb ? Wish we had more details  :-\

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2005, 04:47:12 PM »
wow nice pic of Rob and Amber thanks so much banzai! |#'
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2005, 02:06:49 PM »
FIRST PIT STOP?

The last information we have from the MD is that the teams have to take trucks from the Huambatio police station to the town of PISAC a distance of 20 miles.  The trucks leave every 20 minutes.  When the teams reach Pisac they search for the Market Place and then search for the next clue. The biggest day for the market is on Sunday, but we believe that after arriving in Lima and Ancon on Sunday, the triip to the Andes and the city of Cusco and then on to Huambutio is on Monday.  We must be getting near the end of the day by now, so I think the clue to be found in the Pisca market place, is the route marker to the first pit stop. The producers like to work in local lore in their visits and Pisac is the site of some remarkable Inca ruins. Pisac is known for its terraces girdling the lower slopes. Above them, narrow paths and steep staircases and a tunnel (this sounds so typical TAR) lead to the temple area. Best known is Inti Huatana (temple of the sun) This would make a great location for the mat to jump upon. There also is a great hotel nearby, The Royal Inca Hotel.  To walk up to the temple area is about a 3 mile uphill hike starting behind the church. The easy way is to take a taxi up the hill to the backside of the temple area; this is about a 6 mile ride.  Another  possiblity for the pit stop are other ruins down the Rio Urumbamba  in the area known as Valle Sagrado (Sacrid Valley). 

One more point.  It does not look like there will be a Roadblock during this first ep.  Too much time travelling around and lots of other tasks to do which may take up just about all of the time before the sun sets over the Andes.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2005, 02:30:21 PM »
Maybe on Tuesday night banzai can pull up his magical AOL Ep2 promo before Ep 1  ?  =]/
ok back to  read the clues ..just thinking if the Barbie twins are the last to finish the detour whats to say that the hillbilles aren't gentlemen and let the Barbies get ahead  *(^ We know the Barbies are responsable for the title " we don't have to be courteous" is this a clue ? Does anyone know or remember past TAR Ep 1 titles and who was responsable for it ..was it the eliminated teams ? I'll do some looking around .

I told myself that same thing in season six when Meredith said the second episode name and well they were eliminated, just to name one.

Its also possible for Japan to be the sequester house and going back to the states for the finish line.  They have nver been back in the states with the final four teams. So you can also say all Rob and Kelly, the barbies, Susan and Pat and Uchenna and Joyce dont win and have already been eliminated.

My prediction is that the Barbies are gone first.  Then Ryan/Chuck, Ron and Kelly, Ray and Deana, and the oldies will all go home early.
Leaving us with Uchenna and Joyce, Rob and Amber, Bianka and Debbie, Susan and Patrick, Brian and Greg, and the boyfriends are teh final six.  Uchenna and Joyce, and Susan and Pat go in fifth and sixth.  I think teams will be so into getting Rob and Amber out they will loose focus on everything else and get themsevels eliminated.  Then i can see the boyfriends being teh "fun" forth place team or maybe UJ can swtich with them.  Then RK, AR, and DB will be teh final three with DB beating RA at teh finish and BG in third.  Thats my early prediction.