Author Topic: TAR7 Promo Vidcaps Spoiler inside  (Read 18933 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
TAR7 Promo Vidcaps Spoiler inside
« on: February 09, 2005, 02:07:41 AM »
ala banzai , my mentor  ^&#

Thanks to mypoody2 @ immunityidol.net for permission to use his TAR7 Promo to capture the vidcaps  ]**]
Check out his site..he has great Palau Vidcaps and updates too ..thanks mypoody2  :<(

Phil: Three weeks from tonight..11 teams embark on another race around the world. Including Survivors, Rob and Amber.

Contestants: Fly to Peru!!

Ronald Young Jr : I was in Iraqi Freedom and taken prisoner for awhile.

Boston Rob: Confessional .. They don't want us to win again. That's just too damn bad, isn't it??

This was posted by Rob way back in October ,it just maybe right on ?
Rob

TAR 7 Spoiler - Submitted on the News site!
« on: October 28, 2004, 09:58:47 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was submitted on the news site, and thought that the forum would be a better place! This is about TAR 7, NOT the Race that is starting in November:

The race will start at Edwards AFB in California. I heard from a friend who works there the show is working with Public Affairs from the base. The taping should be near the end of November. 

Phil: 3 weeks from tonight ,another 11 teams embark on a race around the world for 1 million dollars ..Good luck travel safe "GO"  contestants " Lima Peru"
Contestant Uchenna :" thats what I'm talking about!"
Phil: Survivors Rob & Amber
Rob: I'm starvin ..this isn't Survivor ..you know you can eat over here ?
Amber: yeah ..but ...i'm   looking forward to losing some weight
Phil : and memorable others ..
Young : I was in the army of operation iraqi freedom.. I was shot down and was taken prisoner for awhile
Contestant Ray  : No Kidding?
Phil: take off on a brand new  Amazing race ( music/ come fly with me)
Rob: " Holy Cannoli"
Amber " Yeah Baby !! "
Contestant Uchenna: This is FUN !
Contestants Ryan & Chuck : ( running )keep going ( something like that)  I'm about to die !
Contestants Debbie & Bianca : were pretty (Kiss)
Brothers Brian & Greg : its Amazing
Rob: They dont want us to win again..them isnt it  ?

1/2

3/4

5/6

7/8

9/10

11/12

13/14

15/16

17/18

19/20

21/22

23/24

25/26

27/28

29/30

31/32

33/34

35/36

37/38

39/40

41/42

43/44

45/46

47/48

49/50
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 06:55:57 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR7 Promo Vidcaps
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 02:24:08 AM »
51/52/53/54

55/56/57/58

59/60/61/62

63/64/65/66

67/68/69/70

71/72/73/74

75/76/77/78

80/81/82/83

84/85/86/87

88/89/90/91

92/93/94/95

96/97/98/99

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 03:05:12 AM »
credits to cutecouple @ TWoP 
for this USA Article

Freddy, Kendra engaged to the end
By Gary Levin, USA TODAY
Freddy Holliday and Kendra Bentley say it was their destiny to win The Amazing Race — and its $1 million prize.

"When you go through something like this, you see the person you're with at their very best and at their very worst several times a day," Holliday says.   
CBS

"Kendra and I were absolutely sure we were going to win leading up to the race until (host) Phil (Keoghan) said "go," and then it was one leg at a time," said Holliday, 34, a Miami flight instructor who, with his 25-year-old model-fianceé, won the sixth Race in Tuesday's two-hour finale. (They're set to wed this spring.)

The stress showed: In the series, Bentley dismissed Senegal as a smelly "ghetto third world" country. Holliday says he "overreacted" by threatening to hurt rivals when one dropped a gate in Budapest, hitting him in the nose.

"When you go through something like this, you see the person you're with at their very best and at their very worst several times a day," he said in an interview Tuesday.

What about Race's most notorious contestant, Jonathan Baker, who earned gasps for his verbal abuse and shoving of wife/teammate Victoria?

"We didn't really know them; we just knew he was loud," said Holliday, who predicted stress would prove their downfall.

"He wanted to play the villain," said Bentley. "But he really came out being the madman," added Holliday.

With Race 6 at the finish line, CBS is wasting no time gearing up for the seventh with a two-hour premiere March 1 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Among the 11 teams:

• Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano, the winner and cunning runner-up of Survivor: All-Stars, who will be married in April.

• Ron Young, a former POW in Iraq whose helicopter was shot down, and Kelly McCorkle, a former Miss South Carolina beauty pageant queen.

• Susan and Patrick Vaughn, the first mother/son team. She's a starchy college law professor; he's a gay writer in Hollywood who seeks her acceptance.

• Uchenna and Joyce Agu, formerly bankrupt and unemployed, casualties of corporate scandals: He lost his job at Enron; she was laid off by Worldcom.

• Married couple Meredith and Gretchen Smith, retirees who, at 69 and 66, respectively, are Race's all-time oldest team.

Bertram van Munster, the show's co-creator and executive producer, balked when CBS cast Big Brother refugee Alison Irwin and her boyfriend Donny in the fifth season. (The team ended up being eliminated in the second episode). But he relented on Survivor's sweeties. "Audiences know these people really well. And they wanted to be on the show in a big way," van Munster says, "so we went along and did it."

Keoghan says, "Having Rob and Amber in the series stirred up a new kind of emotion" in rival teams.

"This time I was feeling tense watching it, because I could feel the competitiveness of these teams. I'd be threatened too."

He counts the fifth season as his favorite, thanks to strong chemistry among the teams and breakout characters in tantrum-prone Colin and height-challenged Charla.

But he touts the new season's footage as right behind because of the diversity of the teams.

"It sounds corny," Keoghan says, "but it's gone back to the core: a celebration of human spirit and a celebration of the differences you find among people in America."

And, it seems, a departure from a somewhat homogeneous sixth-season cast that some critics knocked for its undue reliance on models who loved to bicker.

Improbably, the just-ended season is Race's most-watched yet, averaging 11.3 million viewers ahead of Tuesday's finale. Ratings were helped by growing talk about the show, a pair of consecutive Emmys and a switch to Tuesdays.

CBS today will announce plans for two more Races next season, including an eighth installment that pits families of four. |(

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 06:07:03 PM »
Those last few pictures of Rob and Amber could be the pit stop (or looks like it).

And for season 8 i hope they chage it last second and DO NOT do a family it will not be good at all. Most people have a hard time keeping up with survivor names nevermind teams of two.  Now teams of four with a stupid concept it is supposed to be different types of people not all familes and with kids it will be even more boring.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 09:26:20 PM »
family TAR would be challenging....It would have to be age limits as the limited sleep and challenges some kids could not do

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 02:13:05 PM »
The posters @ sucks have identified the first series of pictures 1/50 as Long Beach park near Queen Mary, CA
Then of course the nest set we know is Lima ,Peru

Just a guess here..perhaps Edwards Airforce base was used as a place where the teams boarded the Choppers then we see the teams getting dropped off  at the Park ..?
Those last few pictures of Rob and Amber could be the pit stop (or looks like it).

or it could be the first reststop ?

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2005, 12:09:35 PM »
OK, I watched the TAR7 preview again yesterday, and compared it to the vidcaps that puddinpie supplied for us.

I am going to give my general thoughts about them at this time, and may edit this later, as new stuff comes in.

We know that the teams start out in Long Beach, CA, because of the picture of The Queen Mary, which is docked there.

Next, we know that the teams all fly to Lima, Peru, because Phil said so.

While in Peru, the teams compete in various tasks. One of the tasks, is sitting in a zipline chair. Not sure if this is the Detour or not, but both team members have to do it. Shown doing this task are .....
Amber

Rob

Uchenna

Either Lynn or Alex watching the other one

Another task the teammates do together, is leading Llamas. I suspect that this is one of the detour tasks.  Shown doing this are .....
Susan and Patrick (I think)

Meredith and Gretchen

Another possible Detour task, is carrying big baskets on your back, while dressed in Peru type clothing. Shown doing this task are .....
Ron and Kelly (I think)

Megan and Heidi

Possible modes of transportation used on this leg of the race are .....
Cars

Planes

Tuk Tuks

Van/bus

Taxi

Back of a truck

Feet

I think the pitstop is on a beach. My predicted first leg winners are .....
Romber (darnit!  |:() They look very happy in this vidcap, and even more so when you watch it on the previews.

Another non eliminated team is Susan and Patrick

And maybe Debbie and Bianca

Of course, now that I look at it again, all three teams look very happy. So maybe there is hope afterall!  ]][

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2005, 08:40:41 PM »
I would  hate to see AR agin give away the winners of the first leg.  (they did it in AR5 they showed Ali and Donny at the pit stop very happy on a commercial) but i read on another board they think they have to dig up tickets on a bus thing and thats is what Patrick is holding.  But Rob and Amber are facing someone and i would think its most likly Phil, and Pat and Sue are really happy that they just avoided elimination (10th Place) maybe.  And being that i think Lima Peru and all of Peru is a warm place why would Rob and Amber be bundled up?? So they must make it somewhre cold.  I am thinking Europe is cold in November or maybe the mountains in Chile??  So rob and Amber make is to at least a cold place, and India. 

Offline Jenna

• RFF Newbie
  • Let's Go Megen and Heidi!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2005, 08:54:20 PM »
Hello, this is my first post here, but you guys have very good spoilers

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2005, 09:11:38 PM »
Welcome, Jeena!! Enjoy your stay!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2005, 09:13:41 PM »
You have some very good points never thank you for sharing   =]/

Thanks Jenna and Welcome to the forum .. |#'

mmm my close personal friend Donny  *8/

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2005, 09:58:05 PM »
That is a very good point you make Never. It sure does look like Susan and Patrick could have dug up a clue, since they are holding it in their hand. But it could just be that they were holding it while looking for the pitstop. Once at the pitstop, finding that they weren't eliminated, they were overjoyed, and fell to the sand.

BTW Jenna ...... welcome to RFF!  (^.#

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 09:58:36 PM »
My analisis of the season premiere preview:
(please be aware that those are only opinions)

Teams that wont be eliminated for sure in this episode:

Rob ad Amber: they are in the spotlight for now. I predict they will hang on at least til the middle of the race.

Ron and Kelly: i'm positive they are safe this week. Ron is also in the spotlight, and this team actually seems to be strong.

Uschenna and Joyce: i think they'are safe in this episode, since they apparently choose the quick task in the detour and look happy in every cap we saw.

Brian and Greg: They are both strong men. I think that's enough to let them through this leg, if we consider every other all-man teams history(except Avi/Joe)

Ray and Deena: I could be totally wrong, but i have a feeling those guys will be this season villains. I think they're safe.

Lyn and Alex: they choose the easy detour task.

Susan and Patrick: they're safe, if we judge the cap where they are hugging each other(probably 10 place?)

Debbie and Bianca: see above

Teams that i think are in danger of being eliminated in the first leg:

Meggan and Heidi: this team is hardly in the preview, plus the girls choose the "could take a long time" task in the detour.

Ryan and Chuck: have a feeling they could be the new Avi/Joe.

Meredith and Gretchen: it's really disgusting what i'll say, but c'mon. We all know the wont last long. Hope i'm wrong though. They choose the slow task at the detour.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 10:03:55 PM by Hi-Fi »

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2005, 03:25:52 PM »
Hey thanks people! Really appreciate it! for all the updates and stuff! It should be an interetsing season! I hope they dont do 4 people familys too..does not sound too good.. *(^Are any of your previews from CBS's preview or just ctvs? >||
Thanks again!
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2005, 12:15:27 AM »
In screen cap number 35 Rob is driving and holding a coupon with a map to Park One (see the same map at the bottom of the link).  Yes, they go to Park One again.  TAR4, TAR5, and now TAR7, to Park One.  Maybe the coupon has the directions on how to get there legally.  TAR4 ‘s Russell made a left from Sepulveda onto westbound Century.  There is a lot of curbing and paint to tell you that you can’t do that.  But if nobody’s looking and you do a zigzag and drive 100 ft against the flow of a one way street you can get away with it.  I bet Rob makes the Russell left!

We know that the race starts at Shoreline Park at Rainbow Harbor in Long Beach
It looks like the parking lot for their cars could be very close to the “Go” spot. 

Dierctions to LAX:
Mapquest from:  [1-14] Aquarium Way Long Beach, CA 90802, US
Mapquest to:  6351 West Century Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90045, US

Tells you to take the 710 freeway to the 405, exit going west on Century.  It should take 27 minutes.
I noticed that Mapquest does not suggest the route that leads to the temptation of making the illegal left.

The good thing about using Park One is that a team in good shape could save some time by skipping the shuttle and running from Park One to the United Terminal.  I know it was a bad move when Steve and Josh tried hoofing it in TAR4.  But they had to go to the Bradley International terminal (farthest possible from Park One).  United is only at the opposite leg of a very tall “U” to Park One and you can easily cross over on foot. But, to get to American Airlines (Terminal 4) you should take the shuttle. 

But who would ever take American Airlines now?

Well, the guys in caps 37, 38, and 39 are standing at an AA gate.  You can see the wing logo at the gate agent's counter.  And cap 51 is an AA plane taking off at LAX.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 12:26:00 AM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline AmazingRaceFan1

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 04:34:04 PM »
And the people here are really smart to be able to figure all this stuff out!! {c0
I love the Amazing Race!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 06:19:25 PM »
 *8/ pardonnez mon français ,merci Chateau d If

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2005, 10:47:13 PM »
Banzai!!! You're back to save us, man!! Thanks!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2005, 10:49:56 AM »
 {l{ Yes I am in survivor world banzai but will get more into TAR the closer we get ..promise  /*^
I saw some spoilers @ Sucks and Fort but nothing solid or interesting yet  :)ZZZ:)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2005, 01:34:28 AM »
Thanks for trying to motivate us Banzai!!!  =]/

A week or so ago, I said that I thought the first pitstop was on the beach. But I am now questioning myself. If you look at this new photo of Susan/Patrick digging for a clue in the sand .....

...... and compare it to another vidcap of them celebrating finding that clue .......

Notice the palm frond in the upper part right.

Now compare those vidcaps with the one of Romber ......

You can see the same palm frond or hut.

I now believe that the only thing the racers do on the beach is search for their next clue hidden in the sand!

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2005, 01:44:13 PM »
I think they'll have to sleep on the beach.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2005, 03:54:50 PM »
Remember during TAR6, the racers came to the glacier and had to sleep in them for the night. They also had to search for their next clue, which were different times to catch the shuttle that took them off the glacier.

So suppose the racers show up on the beach, which is where they sleep for the night in maybe some little huts. But they also have to dig in the sand for a clue. Both Romber, and Susan/Patrick look very happy. I think they want us to think that this is the pitstop, but in fact the clue just gives them their leaving time, and they both got favorable times.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2005, 05:48:33 PM »
Good job Banzai!!!   (^.#

I just always figured that vidcap was from another leg, since there are no more like it. Now I see how it fits in!!!

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2005, 09:38:04 PM »
I don't think this is the Roadblock Banzai. We know Rob does this .....

But this looks like Amber to me ......

I believe the zipline is just a task the racers have to do. I believe the Detour is Llama leading or Basket carrying.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2005, 09:51:45 PM »
I saw that, but it looks like Amber may have something black on underneath her red pullover. Maybe she pulls it off before putting on the harness and doing the zipline.

The girl in the zip chair has on black pants. Which one of the racer women wears black pants?

ETA ......

Looks like Amber has on black pants here.....

But Debbie has some on here .....

Susan wears black pants here.....

And one of the Barbie chicks may have on some here.....
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 10:02:31 PM by tanbuns »