Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

Jp on radio 5/9

(1/1)

Texan:
I did not get to write everything down this week, so I hope this helps…

RA ~ Jeff you really tanked on the  Celebrity jeopardy last week….laughter and talking about him on the show…WHATEVER not spoiler info keep talks :)

RA~ Why do they keep cutting their throats at TC and being overly cocky!?!?
JP ~   Heidi's comments  at TC were unbelievable.  Who knows the decision might have already been made, but why take the chance.  She went on and at this point in the game that was not a good move.  Plus you have the jury there.

RA ~ Do you always have a camera man in the camp while they are gone?  
JP~ No depending on the challenge we may need all the camera men at the challenge.  This challenge actually did not need everyone so they had one in the camp.  I (JP) got the call that they had a fire and (jp) asked did you get it on camera?  Camera man said got most of it.
RA~ Did you put out the fire?
JP ~ The fire burned itself out, however they did contemplate putting it out.  They would not let the Amazon burn down.  They watched to see what was going to happen.

RA ~ Is Mathew that clueless…we keep being told he does not know, but could he be fooling everyone?
JP~ I do not know.  He could be.  He has come along way.  Like is Jenna whiney and selfish or is she playing the game?

RA ~ We do not know Butch, there are not many confessionals
JP ~ Butch came into this game with the quiet principal strategy.  However some times when you are too quiet it works to you disadvantage as you are not in the shows and story lines. (makes me more lean to no butch in final 2 )
JP~ You never know why some people stay in the game…because they are quiet or pushy or good player.  Like Rob said in TC a few weeks ago it is about the  interaction with people.    Rob is shown a lot because he is a good story teller.

RA ~ Everyone says they are different then they are portrayed…do you edit to have a sweetheart, a villain and other characters
JP~ Of course we edit, but we do not put words in peoples mouths.  Everything that Heidi was shown saying, she said!  Can we show all aspect of everyone's character, no we do not have that much time.

RA ~ You said if you want to know how to play survivor study John Nash's theory
JP~ Rob is playing John Nash's theory out in his game.  John Nash's theory/game is alto like survivor…you form alliances until you no longer need someone then cut your loses. You base your moves on the moves of other players.

RA~ Talk to you next Friday
JP ~ I will probably not be here as I will be traveling to the next survivor.
RA ~ where is it?
JP ~ Can not tell you we will tell you on Sunday…but is has clear blue water… (spoiler boards say Mexico)

There was other watch the finally it will be great….Sorry I did not get everything, hope this helps.  Through the talks I get the impression that JP does not like Heidi or Jenna.  

Theresa:
Thanks again.  Even if you don't get it all, it's better then nothing.

I enjoy reading these interviews.

Theresa

Bathfizzy:
Thanks for posting Texan.  That Jeff sure is a busy guy isn't he??  I am looking forward to seeing him on Sunday when he does the one hour show.  I wish they could do it without commercials.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version