Author Topic: Johnathon and Victoria to be on Dr. Phil Primetime Special  (Read 4201 times)

Offline MacGyver

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Johnathon and Victoria to be on Dr. Phil Primetime Special
« on: February 02, 2005, 07:04:58 AM »
Johnathon and Victoria are guests on the "Rescue My Relationship" Primetime Special with Dr. Phil.  Should be on CBS, Feb. 15th.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Johnathon and Victoria to be on Dr. Phil Primetime Special
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 08:28:53 AM »
I'd watch if it were titled "Kill My Relationship"...

Seriously, who's the bigger media whore here, Jonathan or Dr Phil?  Oh wait, let's blame Victoria!

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 08:36:14 AM »
Personally I can't wait to see this.  I am very interested to see how much of his persona on TAR was really just an act and how much was really him.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 10:15:10 AM »
Seriously, who's the bigger media whore here, Jonathan or Dr Phil?  Oh wait, let's blame Victoria!
omg! that's exactly what i was thinking. great minds think alike and no, i won't finish the line.

yeah, no way i will watch that train wreck. i think that at some level, they are still playing everyone.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 10:30:35 AM »
LOL,  come on it could be funny ..I'll watch .. if they show the clips of Vic crying and screaming as shes running with the backpacks & when she cuts her hand ..everytime we see this my BF and I get church giggles  ..like you should'nt be laughing at someone getting hurt but you just can't help it   :)

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 12:18:11 PM »
Does "Dr" Phil have any credibility at all?  I watched his show once (wife liked to party, husband resented it, Dr Phil's advice was to be more considerate of each other's needs, well duh!), so it's hard to tell.

On their Early Show interview, J/V made comments about how that's not really how they are, they love each other, they got caught up in the race, yaddayadda, so I expect more of the same.  I think I'd rather eat a bowl of Hungarian Hell Soup than watch. 

But....if anyone does watch, please report, ha!

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 12:40:42 PM »
Ok, here's what I don't get...if their relationship is so great, and this is really just a case of "playing a character", then why would they even agree to go on a show entitled "Rescuing Our Relationship" or whatever??  I mean, if we believe what they have been saying since they were eliminated, their relationship doesn't NEED rescuing.  Right?

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 03:23:21 PM »
OH YEA! I WANNA C THAT SO BAD
thats gonna be great to watch!
thanks guys for letting us know!
THANKS MACGYVER ]#[
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 01:35:53 PM »
Well, after all those hurtful things they said to each other, THEY do need thier relationship rescued! Granted, Jon was more mean than Vic, but they both said things to each other that I wouldn't say to my dog! LOL

Rob