Author Topic: TAR7 Site is up  (Read 6788 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
TAR7 Site is up
« on: February 09, 2005, 10:27:40 AM »
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 02:29:14 PM by puddin »

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
Re: TAR7 Site is up
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 10:33:59 AM »
Well from reading the biographies of each team, I already have my favorite picked. Ron and Kelly: Because he is a former POW  and I believe of all the teams, he is most deserving of the money. ]#*
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 10:47:17 AM »

Brian & Greg are brothers from Santa Monica, California. Brian is an actor/bartender and Greg is a bouncer. Their primary motivation for participating in the Race is to travel the world with each other and meet new people.
Brian, the older of the two, graduated from Central Missouri State before moving to Los Angeles. Brian is at heart a competitor whose greatest accomplishment in life was starting every basketball game his high school varsity season after being cut the prior two seasons.

Greg graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Radio, Television and Film. In addition to earning his degree, Greg also saw playing time as a walk-on football player at Auburn. Competitive like his brother, Greg’s favorite hobbies are playing basketball with his brother, tennis and horseback riding.
These two brothers are confident and ready to compete. Despite their limited traveling experience and knowledge of the Race, they’re ready for the adventure of their lives.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 10:48:12 AM »

Debbie & Bianca are best friends from Los Angeles, California and Woodbridge, Virginia, respectively. Bianca is a high school teacher and Debbie works as a photographer. Their primary motivation for participating in the Race is to travel the world with each other and put their combined traveling skills to the test.
Bianca graduated from James Madison University with a B.A. in International Affairs and Spanish Art History. She currently works as a high school teacher and claims to be a prude in comparison to her teammate. Bianca’s favorite hobbies are traveling, reading and going out with friends.

Debbie, who graduated summa cum laude from The College of William and Mary in under three years, is currently a freelance photographer in Los Angeles. A wild child at heart, she once worked as a stripper for a month. Debbie enjoys going to art museums, surfing and reading classic literature.
These best friends are well traveled, and both have lived abroad throughout their lives. They feel their years of traveling has prepared them for this moment, and they are ready to race.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 10:48:56 AM »

Lynn & Alex are a gay couple from West Hollywood, California. Lynn & Alex both work as executive assistants. With their four-year anniversary on the horizon, they signed up for the Race as a means to test the strength of their relationship.
Lynn is well traveled and lived abroad in Germany before settling down in Los Angeles. He and Alex met at a club four years ago and have been together ever since. An additional motivation for Lynn’s participation in the Race is to possibly get married in Amsterdam.

Alex has not informed his father about his sexual orientation, but he has introduced Lynn to his family. Like Lynn, he is also well traveled. Alex describes himself as personable and calculating, but admits he is bad at dealing with stress. Alex describes Lynn as smart but extremely lazy.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 10:49:44 AM »

Megan & Heidi are roommates from Oak Park, California. Megan works as a fashion designer and Heidi is a full-time mother. Both are extremely competitive and not afraid to take risks. These California beauties decided to sign up for the Race just for the challenge and competition.
Heidi grew up in Flint, Michigan, with several stops along the way before she landed in Los Angeles. She is a licensed makeup artist, but works as a full-time mother for her proudest accomplishment, her daughter. Heidi describes herself as athletic, playful and feisty and has specific plans for her prize money if they win the Race.

Megan grew up all around California before settling in Los Angeles. She works as a fashion designer and enjoys drawing, sewing and painting. Megan has never traveled outside the United States and has an extreme phobia of flying. Another motivation for Megan’s participation in the Race is to face that fear and put it behind her.
Despite their limited traveling experience, Megan & Heidi are convinced they can rely on each other and on their competitive spirit to outperform the other racers.

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 10:49:50 AM »
Yes he is. I am hoping Romber loses it in the first show, but unfortunately I don't see it happening \[}
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2005, 10:50:20 AM »

Meredith & Gretchen are a husband/wife team from Easton, Maryland. Meredith is a retired executive and Gretchen is a retired nurse/flight attendant. Both found love late in their lives, and they are spending every moment making up for lost time. Their inspiration for participating in the Race is strictly for the adventure and the challenge of traveling around the world.
Meredith is a retired executive who spends his time fishing, biking, playing golf and teaching swimming. Father of three sons, Meredith is an avid swimmer who holds seven National Masters Swimming Championship titles. Meredith describes himself as competitive, articulate and compassionate.

Gretchen is a retired flight attendant and registered nurse. Mother of two, Gretchen spends most of her time cooking, biking, gardening and golfing. Gretchen describes herself as outgoing, reliable and kind, and she admits to being quite loud, particularly when she’s upset.
Both are big fans of the show, and while watching one evening, they said to each other, “We could do that. Let’s try.”

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »

Ray & Deana are a dating team from Canfield, Ohio and Youngstown, Ohio respectively. Ray is a stockbroker and Deana is a marketing and promotions executive. Their primary motivation for participating in this Race is to put their on-again/off-again relationship to the test and see how they fare.
Ray, who is 17 years older than Deana, has worked as a stockbroker for 18 years. A former college and semi-professional football player, Ray describes himself as cocky and admits that he’s never wrong about anything. He enjoys weightlifting, singing and karate.

Deana is admittedly just as determined and competitive as her teammate. She grew up camping in the backwoods of Ohio and has never traveled outside the United States. Deana’s favorite hobbies include lifting weights, karate, hunting and fishing.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2005, 10:51:56 AM »

Rob & Amber are an engaged couple from Canton, Massachusetts and Beaver, Pennsylvania, respectively. They had an alliance together and fell in love when they competed with each other on “Survivor: All Stars.” Amber won the one million dollar prize, and Rob finished as the runner-up. During the live finale of the show in May 2004, before the outcome was even announced, Rob proposed to Amber, while she wore a t-shirt with the inscription, “I Love Rob!”
Prior to “Survivor: All Stars,” Rob competed on “Survivor: Marquesas,” the fourth installment of the series, where he was the seventh voted off. Amber previously competed on “Survivor: The Australian Outback,” the second installment of the series, where she was eleventh voted off, but was a part of the jury to decide the winner. Before their lives on SURVIVOR, Rob worked as a construction foreman and Amber as an administrative assistant.

Both of them are excited to participate in the Race, as they have been fans of the show for some time. They hope their competitive natures, which helped them compete on SURVIVOR, will propel them through to win THE AMAZING RACE.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2005, 10:52:35 AM »

Ron & Kelly are a dating Team from Villa Rica, Georgia and Greenville, South Carolina, respectively. Ron is a former Iraq War POW who is currently a student at the University of Georgia and works as a motivational speaker. Kelly was crowned Miss South Carolina in 2002 and works as a Legislative Correspondent. Their primary motivation for participating in the Race is strictly for the adventure.
Ron grew up in Lithia Springs, Georgia. A fan of the movie “Top Gun,” Ron became a pilot after joining the Army and started flying Apache helicopters. When Ron’s helicopter was shot down in Iraq, he was captured, interrogated, held captive and later rescued by the United States Marines. Following his rescue, Ron returned home and was introduced to the reigning Miss South Carolina. The two have been an item ever since. Ron is very competitive and admits he’s a thrill seeker. He currently works as a motivational speaker.

Kelly’s determination has always been a part of her life. After growing up with a learning disability, she graduated cum laude from North Greenville College. After being crowned Miss South Carolina, she went on to compete in the Miss America pageant. Kelly describes herself as well-rounded and persistent.
This couple has been on quite
More on Ron Young here
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 11:11:14 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2005, 10:53:16 AM »

Ryan & Chuck are lifelong friends from Landrum, South Carolina and Inman, South Carolina, respectively. Ryan is a general contractor, and Chuck works in boiler tube replacement sales. Their motivation for participating in this Race is to travel the world together.
Ryan is married with one son. He works as a general contractor and is very religious. Ryan enjoys riding motorcycles with his best friend Chuck and herding sheep with his dog Blue. An avid motorcyclist, Ryan once built his own motorcycle, then rode from South Carolina to Texas and back.

Chuck is still single, much to Ryan’s dismay. He is also very religious and spends much of his time working with the youth at his church. Chuck is well traveled and speaks fluent Portuguese. His favorite hobbies include riding his motorcycle with Ryan and playing bass guitar.
Although their southern drawls sometimes fool people, make no mistake: Ryan & Chuck are very smart and are ready to play the game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2005, 10:53:58 AM »

Susan & Patrick are the first mother/son Team in the history of THE AMAZING RACE. Susan is from Hamilton, Ohio and Patrick lives in Hollywood, California. Susan is the Director for Judicial Affairs for Miami University in Ohio and Patrick is a writer. Their primary motivation for participating in this Race is to see the world with each other and have stories to share for the rest of their lives.
Susan has been married to Patrick’s father for 34 years and also has a daughter, Elizabeth. She earned her college degree as a “non-traditional” student, since she was a mother at the time. She enjoys shopping, gardening and traveling and describes herself as stylish, demanding and prepared.

Patrick says he is extremely close with this family, and they’ve always been very supportive of him, including when he told them he was gay. However, his mother disagreed with his decision to drop out of college (Miami U) 30 credits shy of his degree. Patrick describes himself as Machiavellian and strategic.
Both are avid fans of the show and watch it religiously. As Susan tells it, “We want to play! He is the competitive one, and we are the perfect Team!”

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2005, 10:54:34 AM »

Uchenna & Joyce are a married Team from Houston, Texas, who are going through an extremely challenging period in their lives. Both worked for now-bankrupt companies that experienced highly publicized accounting scandals: Uchenna worked for Enron and Joyce worked for WorldCom. Uchenna and Joyce’s primary motivation for participating in the Race is to regain some of the closeness they’ve lost during these trying times.
Uchenna grew up in Los Angeles and now works as an energy broker in Houston. Uchenna and his wife have been through some challenging financial and emotional times as of late. After several failed attempts to get pregnant, they tried in-vitro fertilization, but it was unsuccessful. Uchenna describes himself as competitive and extroverted, and he enjoys basketball, scuba diving and horseback riding.

Joyce was born in Mississippi and raised in San Diego, California. Following her own layoff from WorldCom, Joyce now works in sales in Houston. Joyce and Uchenna desperately want children, and their numerous failed attempts has caused tension within their relationship.
Both are adventurous and ready to compete. Both have hinted that if they won the Race they would use the prize money for additional in-vitro fertilization procedures.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2005, 10:56:53 AM »
Yes he is. I am hoping Romber loses it in the first show, but unfortunately I don't see it happening \[}
awww don't be so hard on them Tina..they will be fun to make fun of  {l{

Is this Don & MaryJean  {l{ ?

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 01:04:54 PM »
i love rob and amber!! })}  they look beautiful!! <[/   don't have a favorite yet, tho!! ]#*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2005, 06:50:31 PM »
 |#' alright Gammy join the I love Romber thread  ]#*

before I forget..

Insider Clips  TAR7 credits to SPunKeeMonKee @ Sucks for the direct link

http://www.cbs.com/cbs_video/insider/nav_list.php?catID=3&noHitbox=1

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2005, 07:47:29 PM »
For all those that don't like Romber, the Lets hope to God Romber Looses thread is for you:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,4547.0.html

LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2005, 07:52:41 PM »
  :(*8 don't mess with pms Rob  }nnu{ '(>

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2005, 07:55:35 PM »
LOL, the Hope to God Romber looses has more reads than the appriciation thread! LMAO

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2005, 07:58:16 PM »
ROB  (%# .. !! its early..just wait and see    })}  Our.. Romber love thread will beat your Looser thread so there |5|  /]*

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2005, 08:00:06 PM »
Like I said, its the entire board against you! LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF