Author Topic: Josh gone - now there are 3  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Josh gone - now there are 3
« on: May 09, 2003, 01:47:49 AM »
Wow we are getting down to the end.  I wasn't surprised that Kim and Josh were the bottom two.  But I had to agree with Simon that Josh sang better than Kim this week.  Actually I find more and more that I do agree with Simon's opinion.  I wouldn't say I am as harsh in judgment as he is.  So are they going to continue with having celebrity judges and who will it be.  Also how are they going to fill a one hour show with just 3 of them performing?  make them sing 3 songs now?  I wonder if the judges will get to choose a song for them to sing like they did last year.  Anyone going to see the American Idols in concert??  I would love to see them and I know they will put on a good show.  The closest they come near me is Seattle.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Josh gone - now there are 3
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 12:11:00 PM »
They are each going to sing 3 songs...one they pick, one the judges pick, and one randomly picked. (I think)
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Josh gone - now there are 3
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2003, 01:15:07 AM »
That would be a good format.  I am actually curious as to the kinds of songs they would choose for them?  Would they choose ballads for Clay and Ruben?  I would love to hear Ruben sing a Luther Vandross song seeing as his voice reminds me of him.  I heard on the radio this morning that Ruben admitted loving chips and maybe one of the potato chip companies would hire him for an ad.  That would be so good.  I love potato chips anyways so I would buy anything Ruben would try to sell to me. ;D