Author Topic: The pool race  (Read 9016 times)

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
The pool race
« on: January 27, 2005, 01:29:11 PM »
Am i the only one who loved seeing the teams racing in the pool? I thought it was a nice touch to finish the leg that way.  (%#

Kendra was stupid to stop to take her shirt of(not that i'm complaining hehehe). It cost her team the second place. Hayden and Aaron junped with all their clothes and shoes on.

And why did Phil help the teams?? Is he allowed to do that?

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: The pool race
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 01:37:01 PM »
Phil can do anything he damn well pleases ]][.  Also, I think they approached from the side and didn't see the sign or whatever to swim. When they started going toward the mat, Phil just let them know that they couldn't come over til they swam to him. :(*8
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 01:59:17 PM »
The pool race was AWESOME .. |#' I was lmao at Adam & Becca ..she stumbled into the pool and Adam grabbed his family jewels before he jumped in   ^/^ , then we had Bolo , what a dive  ! it was like half the pool length before he hit the water ..then well we gals  had  Jon, wet  ..     ^&#

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 02:36:57 PM »
Am i the only one who loved seeing the teams racing in the pool? I thought it was a nice touch to finish the leg that way.  (%#
Kendra was stupid to stop to take her shirt of(not that i'm complaining hehehe). It cost her team the second place. Hayden and Aaron junped with all their clothes and shoes on.
And why did Phil help the teams?? Is he allowed to do that?
Hi-Fi, I, esp being a swimmer, LOVED seeing them race in the pool!!  I was clapping/cheering them all on...mainly b/c the swimming was something TOTALLY different from any other rush to the finish line on AR!!  I LOVED it! (^.# (^.# (^.# That was soooo cool & I hope they do it again...unexpectedly of course.  If the teams had any inkling they'd hafta do that, they would be prepared & in this race, the UNexpected is what keeps them on their toes! 

Yes, I thot it was dumb of Kendra to waste time taking off her shirt.  (%#  I even SHOUTED "you dummy...you're wasting time!!!  One guy took off his shoes...can't remember who.  He did it quickly, but still...EVERY SECOND counts.  Verrry smart of Hayden/Aaron to jump in fully dressed.  |#'

I can't remember what Phil did to help...jog my memrory someone!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
Phil told a few of  teams that they had to get in the pool before they came to the mat , I think there was only a sign that told them so and they had run past it ..
If you get a chance to watch the insider video at the CBS site ..check out Haydon & Aaron making fun of Kendra's  "Breck Girl
" swim  ^/^

Breck Girl - 1:04
Dating actors Hayden & Aaron discuss the wild ending of the leg with three Teams swimming their way to the Pit Stop at the same time. The dating actors won the swim meet to take second place.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race6/
  media link ..I hope it works

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 02:59:54 PM »
Hehehe i saw the clip. Kendra really slowed the team. Freddy was the first to get out of the pool and had to wait for her.

RudyRules, you're absolutely right. I wnat to see more surprises like that near the pitstops. Really nice touch that added more tension to the leg. =]/

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 03:38:33 PM »
I cannto get real player to work on my laptop...will try and look at the insider clips later on my home desktop.

I loved the swimming finish.  Rebecca was soo happay then realized she had to swim and then fell.  ((^

Did you see Freddy yank Kendra out of the pool.  c/*

Mike-e

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 03:42:56 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jon wet!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 03:47:30 PM »
Phil told a few of  teams that they had to get in the pool before they came to the mat , I think there was only a sign that told them so and they had run past it ..
If you get a chance to watch the insider video at the CBS site ..check out Haydon & Aaron making fun of Kendra's  "Breck Girl
" swim  ^/^
Thanks puddin.  Ok...now I remember about them running past the sign & Phil telling them they had to swim.  Maybe the sign wasn't big enough &/or since they were all RUSHING...coming in about the same time...it would be verrry easy to miss any sign small or large!

Thanks for the link.  When the page opened, Phil spoke about Sri Lanka.  I'll go back to see where to watch the recap...

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 03:54:13 PM »

I loved the swimming finish.  Rebecca was soo happay then realized she had to swim and then fell.  ((^

Did you see Freddy yank Kendra out of the pool.  c/*

Both priceless moments. Freddy almost broke Kendra apart. And Rebecca was so happy before she realized she was wrong.Then her smile vanished in a second  ^/^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005, 03:55:53 PM »
Mike-e   (%#,are you cheating on me ? Shut up and  get back in bed   ] ]**]

Found this at Sucks , posted by puyobc ^/^

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2005, 04:18:21 PM »
Ok, I found the link to watch Hayden/Aaron comments about swimming to the finish!  Thanks again, puddin.  Also watched the Monkey one.  Hey, if Letterman had the AR losers on & Stephanie asked if they saw any monkeys.... B:) B:) B:) B:)   
((^ ((^

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2005, 04:55:23 PM »
I could be wrong, but I think Freddy stopped to take off his shoes before diving into the pool.  I was glad Aaron and Hayden beat them to the mat.  It will be interesting to see how many minutes behind Kris/Jon the rest of the teams were.  The last 3 will all leave within a minute of one another.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2005, 04:59:41 PM »
I could be wrong, but I think Freddy stopped to take off his shoes before diving into the pool.  I was glad Aaron and Hayden beat them to the mat.  It will be interesting to see how many minutes behind Kris/Jon the rest of the teams were.  The last 3 will all leave within a minute of one another.
Yep. They might as well leave together.
Freddy stopped and and jumped in the pool at the same time as Hayden.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2005, 12:03:21 AM »
I agree with you all about the exciting rush to the pit stop map.  The swim was a great way to see who your strong competitors were too.  I thought it was awesome that Hayden and Aaron beat Freddy and Kendra.  ]#*.  I think Bolo had the best dive in seeing as he looked like he was already halfway down the pool.  |#'

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2005, 09:03:27 AM »
I think if Bolo and Lori would have read the clue right they would have come in 2nd....or if they were with everyone else they would have definitely beaten a/r

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2005, 05:40:41 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jon wet!
oh yeah, any episode that jon has to get wet.... *8/

i would have loved to see lori and bolo jump in with the rest. he did manage half the pool in the dive and they both swam well. would have been the all time best scramble to the mat for sure. and thanks for the picture of adam/rebecca's graceful dives.  {l{

cinni
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2005, 07:33:05 PM »
People! Someone! please i cant view the vidoe where hayden makes fun of kendra! can someone tell me exactly what she said! i would really appreciate it a lot!
thanks! >||
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2005, 07:43:36 PM »
Thank you!!!!!  (^.#
Well did you watch the video? that im having trouble opening..can u please tell me whats on it?
thanks!

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2005, 08:37:43 PM »
I thought the pool race rocked! Hayden and Aaron beat freddy and kendra and that also rocked! It was sooo funny |#' Hayden was very smart to jump in with all her clothes on and also did anyone see her headband? It fell in the water!
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2005, 08:49:20 PM »
 Welcome HaydennAaronFan   |#'

Haydon said that it was so funny because Kendra took off her shirt and had he bikini top on and how she didnt get her clothes all wet like they did
Aaron said , it looked like a shampoo commercial it was pretty quick it was like
her hair flying..it was very eloquent

Haydon was hysterical laughing at at Aarons faces  ((^

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2005, 09:02:44 PM »
Haha! OMGSH how mean! Im a huge freddy and kendra fan! how dare they..lol!!! did kendra say anything about it? how did hayden and aaron see kendra when they were swimming! thnx a lot for the update! cause i was so mad that i couldnt view it !u made my day |5|
thnx a lot!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2005, 09:10:16 PM »
I'm sorry FreddynKendrafan , i wish that I knew how to post a video  *(^
good question though how did A/H see F/K if they were swimming  ]][  ?

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2005, 09:13:48 PM »
Hey! No its ok thanks a lot though! yea i was wondering the same thing..if anybody knows how to posto anymore videosm preferably ones about freddy and kendra, the insider videos, please post! i really want to view them but i cant!
thanks a lot!
i really appreciate it! |#'

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2005, 11:10:10 PM »
They weren't mean. They were just laughing about the situation. c/*